Did That Happen? A Halloween Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel stuck his hard cock into my mouth. "Suck it clean," he ordered.

I couldn't get it all in my mouth so I started licking it like a popsicle. The salty taste of my cum mixed with his felt good.

The other guy fucked me hard. My body rocked with each thrust. I was running out of energy. All I could do was moaned as his big cock fucked me. I continued to suck Daniel's cock.

Next thing I know there's a guy standing over us. He's straddling my waist, standing up, jerking his cock. I looked at him and smiled. "Do it," I said. He continued to stroke.

Someone else must have seen him. There was a woman and a man kneeling next to me. She was stroking his cock and it was aimed at me. I focused on sucking cock while I was being fucked.

I felt the guy fucking me stiffen up. Again I could feel a ton of cum flood my body. As it did Daniel came in my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but there was so much it dribbled down my cheeks and chin. Simultaneously, the two guys jerking off sprayed their cum all over my body, face and hair. The hot cum hit my skin. I briefly wondered how it all happened at once, but I didn't care. I couldn't concentrate as another powerful orgasm rocked my body.

I looked around. People were in various sexual acts all around me. The room smelled like sex. I briefly wondered where Jim was until another cock was shoved inside me. I looked and had no idea who it was. I didn't have time to think about it as another cock was stuck in my mouth.

As I got fucked all I could do was moan. Then the cock inside me pulled out. He rolled over and pulled me on top of him. He pulled my chest close to his and just held me, his cock inside of me.

I felt something warm and wet on my ass. A finger entered my asshole, then another, then another. I'd never had a cock in my ass. I started to protest, but the guy fucking me kissed me to shut me up.

"Relax," he whispered in my ear.

I felt a cock against my ass.

"Again the guy with his cock inside me said, "relax, shhhh."

I relaxed my body. I felt the cock push into me. Slowly it started to fill me up. Every nerve in my body was on edge with anticipation. Then both men started slowly fucking me. I thought I should fuck back, but truthfully I could barely move. I let their motion take over my body. I don't know how but I came again. Hard. I collapsed on top of the guy with his cock in my pussy.

There was nothing I could do as they fucked me. My body was buzzing. It felt like I was riding a high. I don't remember how long they fucked me but eventually, they both came. I didn't have the energy to cum again. I felt the cum drip out of my pussy and ass.

As the cocks slid out of me I fell onto my back, lying on the floor, trying to catch my breath.

As I lay there Daniel appeared at my head. He reached down, grabbed my legs, pulled them up, and spread them. Cum dripped out my pussy and ass. Then, as Daniel held my legs, a cock slid in me. I looked, it was Jim. He had a huge grin on his face.

That's the last I remember.

I woke up to the daylight shining in the car window. I was sitting in the passenger seat. I blinked my eyes and looked around. Jim was asleep in the driver's seat. The parking lot was still empty. I looked at the bar. There was the dilapidated building I remembered. I felt my phone still in my hands. I looked to see what time it was. As I looked I noticed I had five bars, full service.

I looked at the building again. Did last night happen? Where was everyone? What happened to the building? I sat back to collect my thoughts. As I sat there I realized my whole body was sore. Especially my pussy and ass. My skin felt sweaty and sticky. I felt like I'd been seriously fucked all night long. My nipples were sore.

I woke Jim up. He woke groggily and looked around.

"What the he....," he stammered. He looked at me. "Are you alright?"

I nodded. We sat there in a daze for a moment.

Not knowing what else to say, I said, "I've got full service on my phone."

He looked at him, "Me too."

We both kept looking around, not quite comprehending our circumstances.

He looked at his phone again, "Well I guess I should call roadside assistance."

I thought for a moment, something occurred to me.

"Try the car," I said.

He pushed the start button and it hummed to life like nothing was wrong.

"Well that's good," he said in a confused voice. "Let's head home."

I looked around. "Where's my purse?" I asked.

We both scanned the car. Then we both looked at the dilapidated building. We stared at each other.

"Umm...I'll go look," he finally said.

"No way," I replied. "I'm going with you."

He nodded. We both got out of the car and headed for the door. It was ajar and swung open easily. The dust swirled as the door moved. The room was dark and we stood there for a moment letting our eyes adjust.

As we looked through the darkness our eyes adjusted. There on a dusty bar stool were my purse and bra.

=================

Please don't forget to vote

12