Did we Cross the Line Yet?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her I was not ready yet but if she was that upset about it we could. She replied, "I don't think that upset is the right word, upset has never made me this wet, but I am a little ashamed. But what I did made me want more, I just would not trust myself dancing with anyone right now."

I did not know what to say and was not going to push her to what she was ashamed of. I was speechless yet so turned on as well, I was rock hard with no contact. I told her she did nothing wrong if she liked it, but we could go soon after fulfilling a dance promise. I told her in the future let's try to hold on to the feelings that we get during parties and act on them later in bed.

I went off with one of the women I promised a dance, and she stayed at the table to cool down. I had to wait until my cock relaxed first. I had accepted a request from an older, somewhere between MILF and mature that let me feel her ass once before. Maybe because she was not as young or hot as the others she chose me to go after, and then let me molest her a little.

She took the lead and danced me over to the area where Ronnie had been with the guy, it was kind of private with a lot of vegetation. She pulled back into a spot where we could only be seen by others in that area. She pulled my hips until my groin was against hers, and held me there tight. I got hard again, and I was kind of flushed so I kept my head next to hers so she would not see it. Then she kissed me on my cheek, and on my neck and it made things worse. I did not know what to do as it was about then I could see what some were doing, and some without their clothes covering all of them.

One woman had her breasts exposed as a guy's head was buried in them. I could just see the back of another guy, his pants part way down. He was pushing up against a woman as his pants were falling down. He did not stop to fix them, then I was pretty sure by all the bare skin I was seeing on the two of them that some kind of sex was going on. I could barely see the woman in front of him she was hidden by a shrub, but I was pretty sure she was kneeling, but not in prayer. She was sucking the cock he was shoving in there I figured.

It was about then my partner let loose of my hips and whispered in my ear, your choice, you want to fuck me, or for me to just suck you, your cock seems perfect for sucking. I should be able to take it all by the feel of it. I was certainly not ready or thought I would ever be to fuck at a party and said so. I was mulling that over she slid her hands down under the waist of not just my pants, but my boxers too. She had me by my hard cock and I have to say I liked it just like Ronnie liked getting felt up and feeling a guy's hard cock.

She made the next decision too, telling me, "You have a cock that feels like just the right size for sucking, I don't like those big long ones, too hard to swallow. Before I could stop her she had my shorts down below my ass they slid the rest of the way down on their own leaving my bottom half exposed. Of course, that meant my hard cock, and her big tits were out in the open at a party. Once she dropped to her knees, she had it in her mouth, and I could not get myself to stop her.

She worked my cock, and I looked around and realized we could be seen. We could be seen by other couples that were back there with us because I could see some of what the other couples were doing. It did not matter though, and honestly, no one was staring at my average cock. A couple of guys spotted her big breasts though, you could not miss them even at a distance. Everyone else was busy doing some of the same things, one couple was just plain fucking, I think, he had her leaned over and all I could see was his ass moving. It was my first time seeing another couple fucking live at a party!

It was a whole new feeling for me just having someone else sucking my cock, let alone watching someone else pound a woman with his at the same time. I tried not to, but I started to cum, and she just held my penis there as she took some in her mouth and on her breast. I did not know at that point that women would take a stranger's cumshot in their mouth. I was then both upset and overjoyed but excused myself to go back to my Ronnie. She wanted to know why I was now flushed and I told her, now I have something to confess, not here, now it's definitely time to leave.

I confessed to Ronnie in brief, "Honey, I just found out why you were so turned on after dancing over in that dark more private area. This lady that looked like a conservative school teacher or librarian danced me over there. I was not that attracted to her if at all, she was older. She then gave me an option of me fucking her, or her just sucking me, I was confused. But when she put her hand down my shorts and boxers and grabbed and held my penis my attitude started to change. She made it hard as she kissed me, and before I could stop her she had my pants down.

I was not sure how to take it but she told me I had a cock that was just the right size for sucking, and she did. I am so sorry, but it felt so good I could not stop her." She was relentless and did not stop until I came partly on her and myself, and then I had to pull up my pants and leave that area. We have to go before this wet spot starts to show."

She just looked at me speechless for a moment, said nothing but took me by the hand and pulled me to my feet, I figured she was pissed and wanted to go home so I just went along! It turned out that after we said our goodbyes and got in the car she was turned on by it too.

I barely had the car started when I looked over to see that she pulled off her top, and told me, I am so horny, I was really bad, and have more to add to my confession. "A lot of what happened out there with him was my idea, I wanted to, and showed my breasts to him. I wanted an opinion other than yours who has seen them a lot. He liked them I guess and was feeling them as he kept pushing his hard penis against me. I guess I lost control and let him take my breasts out of my top, and then was really feeling me up, and he was kissing them all over and sucking my nipples in front of others." (she told me this as she fondled her breasts that were lit up by the street light we were parked under.)

She then said as she played with her nipples, "While he was kissing these and making them hard like this, it distracted me. He used that chance to pull down his shorts, and I looked down to see his hard cock sticking out from his groin. It was a nice one, the only other one from yours I ever saw that close, and it looked bigger. I was frozen for a moment not knowing what to do. With a very little urging from him, like lightly pushing down on my shoulders, then my head, it was obvious that he wanted me to at least consider sucking it. I could see it was pretty big, I just could not resist finding out what a bigger one would feel like in my mouth. I got all the way down on my knees, and he put it up against my lips. Just like the lady you danced with I just had to take it in my mouth and suck it."

"He was pretty big, more than a mouthful, but I liked it, it was different. I could feel the tip of his penis making my cheeks bulge. I guess like when we first did it I was too excited this time too. When he made that noise, and I felt the first blast, I tried to get away from it. I got some of it in my mouth and some on my breasts, I was glad my top was loose and it did not show when I pulled it back down over my bare breast. I am so sorry I showed my tits to a stranger and then sucked his cock, but I couldn't stop. In the process, I did discover that I like the taste of cum. I will make it up to you right now, I want more, and will take a whole load of yours, so pull down your pants."

She was sitting there topless and willing to suck and take my load, so I pulled them down. Then she gave me my first blowjob in a car parked on a public street. We were under a street light, some traffic we could have been seen from an SUV or pickup. This was my wife who had never been topless outside the house or even in a car before. Once I was cleaned up, and we were on the road she pulled off her culottes, revealing something else I did not know, she had gone to the party pantieless. She was totally naked and so excited that she was giggling about being that way in the car.

We were on to something daring, and it was exciting and new. I guess we were both even as far as oral with someone else. She was clearly turned on and had one leg up on the dashboard, and the other was lifted and pushed against the back of my seat. My naked wife with her pussy lips spread wide open started masturbating for me, the first time I ever saw her diddle herself. I think she had some practice like me. I could barely keep my eyes on the road while she was running her fingers in and out of her hole. Once she got off, she was back to sucking my cock again, this time with her big round, and bare ass sticking up in the air.

So there we were, she was naked, and looking just stunning that way I might add. I was naked from the waist down and driving down the road with my hard pecker sticking up between the steering wheel and my belly. It was so exciting, every time we went under a street light, her beautiful ass lit up.

Once we were on the highway, a truck pulled alongside and he spotted her naked butt, it is a nice butt and sizable, you could not miss it and still pass a driving eyesight test. He gave her a toot with his air horn. I told her, You have been mooning a trucker and likely some other motorist in SUVs. But the trucker who saw your ass apparently was taken with it and wanted to show his approval, she did not react at first, then he honked again.

This time she turned the whole way around to look and said, "He is cute sitting up there, the next thing I knew she had her legs spread again one on the dash, the other against the side window to show off her breasts and pussy at the same time. Not sure if she spread her pussy lips but I am guessing "yes," I think all the wine made her giggle as she displayed herself. This was not my wife, but then I guess it was a side of her that comes out while drinking and sexually excited. I guess her sucking a stranger's cock at a party, then mine twice proves how excited she was. He double-honked his approval and pulled away, and she got back to work as I stretched to reach over her back to try to finger her.

We got home and I pulled my pants back on, but she just giggled and said she did not want to dress, she liked being naked and showing her pussy to a trucker. She said she wanted to stay naked and fuck me until the next morning. So I went to unlock the door to the house, hoping she would put at least something on, or worst case, get it open in case she wanted to make the dash to the door naked.

I unlocked the door and looked back at the car to see what she decided, but she was still naked, and after slamming the car door was strutting up the sidewalk to the porch. She did look hot with her tits swinging, and her naked ass swaying. But we have to live there and I wanted her to hurry. But she just giggled and took her good old time getting there. Then instead of going through the door, I was holding open, she was twirling her naked body around laughing saying, "Look I'm naked everybody," and making way too much noise doing it.

I turned the porch light on to try to shame her into coming in. She said, good maybe the neighbor boy can see me, and she did one last little dance for the college kid across the street I guess. Then tried successfully to pull down my shorts to get to my cock, and we stumbled into the house that way. I could tell I was going to have to carry her up the stairs and fuck her to get her to settle down for the night. The whole time she was giggling loudly.

I told her someone had to see her naked walking from the car or dancing on the porch! She said, "That's what I want, I especially want that neighbor boy to see me, that cute college student across the street with the fit body. I want to blow or fuck him, both I guess. I have admired him as he mows the lawn in nothing but short shorts. I like to imagine he does that for me! I even imagine his big long cock is going to pop out of one of the legs as he does. I have also had dreams of him showing up at the door when you are not home to see if I need anything. Then he pulls down his pants to show me the biggest cock ever, and I start sucking in on the porch or bend over to let him fuck me, but before anything happens I wake up. Then she giggled some more!

I thought to myself yeah, but that it is not going to happen, but in this state of mind she probably would do that, she might even fuck him. I thought maybe I should hide the wine we have at home, she had too much, and the excitement of sucking a stranger's cock really set her off.

I did not think either one of us was what I would call overly inebriated at the party, but I did not have as much as I was the driver. But I guess drinking was still kind of new to us. She dominated me that night as my dance partner had done at the dance. We had sex in the kitchen and drew the line when she wanted it on the front porch. So then it was sex in the living room next before fucking in our bed until the wee hours of Sunday morning, I was glad we quit going to church so I did not have to get up early.

We went to more parties that summer, and her drinking continued. She was somewhat liberated, she quit wearing the more conservative culottes, and was now wearing short skirts with no panties and not trying to hide that fact from me or anyone else for that matter. The new and when inebriated Ronnie liked being sexy and showing her private parts to strange men. It was hard for me to watch being sober, I had to be careful how much I drank as I was the driver.

There were numerous incidents like the previous one at some of the more ruckus parties. I had not just let the first ones ride, but I participated in some sex acts with other women too, but she was trying to outdo me. I guess the good thing was she would always confess them to me, well I think she was telling me everything?

Like I am not sure if I got the whole story when one night I could see her open her legs to lure a cute guy over to ask her to dance. When he did, she was gone with him for a long time, and I mean a long enough time I considered looking for her.

She later confessed at the table between the hiccups she acquired, that she let a guy strip her all the way naked back in some bushes. Not like that was difficult, all she had on was a skirt and top without a bra. Then she said she let him finger her, that was not new I guess. Then she said, "I got so worked up, it was only fair that I should pull down his pants to see what he had to offer a woman."

She was so brutally honest saying, "He was bigger than you, and the ones I grabbed or sucked before, I kind of wondered if it would fit in my little pussy hole. Then he tried to push it in, and I pushed back a little, but in truth, I wanted to as least see if he could get it in. Well, I felt a little pop as his knob got through, he shoved it the rest of the way and I am sorry, but it sure felt good in there."

But she also claimed even though it more than passed the (it felt good test,) she realized going as far as fucking a stranger and letting him cum in or on her might be going too far. Said she got him to stop fucking her before that happened by promising she would stay naked in the bushes with him, and he could finger her. But either way, she would get him off with the best blow job he ever had. She told me, "I started sucking his cock that just came out of my pussy, so I got to taste myself too. Then when he said he was about to cum, I said not in my pussy, he had a pretty big load. He got up then and left me there naked, and I had to find my clothes."

I was a little concerned about her getting naked at a party, and let's face it, letting a guy fuck her, then sucking his cock.

But then I figured what could I say, I had been sucked by a stranger who offered to let me fuck her and likely would have if she had been as young and hot as Ronnie. I did not ask where he came on or in her, and she did not volunteer that information. I was curious if she took it on her, or took her first total mouth shot from a stranger, but I did not ask for fear of the answer. I was horny as hell thinking about all this and could not wait to fuck her.

We were so worked up after her confession we did something wild. It was early in the evening, and we both had a good buzz on, and I needed time to sober up a little. So we danced with each other, first I showed her off, I had my hands on her ass, and her skirt pulled up dangerously high. She whispered, "I can feel a little draft down there, (giggle) with no panties, you might be showing off my wet pussy, (giggle) I love you!"

I told her I loved her too, and I danced her to the dark in the same area she had been, stripped, fucked by another man, and left naked. It both pissed me off and turned me on. We were mostly obscured from the others back there having different kinds of sex. We may have been the only married couple with our spouse back there. I wanted to show off my girl's breasts and do something bold and exciting.

I guess I wanted to prove to her that sex with her husband at a party could be exciting too. So I got behind her and lifted her top all the way off first, and felt her up so the others in what I will call the sex area with us could see her great boobs. I guess I wanted to recreate some of what she told me. So in an act that I am not sure how I got the courage to do, I pulled on her skirt and it fell down to the ground.

Ronnie looked a little shocked that I stripped her naked too, but I could tell she loved being looked over, then she reciprocated, and pulled off my shorts and boxers. She started to try to pull my shirt off too, so I bent over so she could.

Yes, we were both naked, I hoped that was a big enough thrill for her. I can't say that even thinking about it now doesn't give me a chill. It was bold, and we were obscured from the bulk of the party, but only partly from the others back there with us by a bush. I figured she could suck my cock and we could dress and leave. But she laid down on her back on the grass and lifted her legs in the air. I figured why not shove my (not quite as big of cock) inside her, and fuck her, she is my wife?

I could see at one point I had the attention of some other couples back in that area, some even stopped what they were doing to watch a crazy couple fucking. I felt like such a stud to be fucking my hot wife in front of other people that were out for some of the same kicks, I wondered if I outdid them.

I kept her legs in the air, and I liked the thought that other women could see my cock going in and out of my wife's pussy and my balls hitting her ass. I was giving her everything I had, I know because my balls were tender the next day. If anyone back there was not aware visually of what we were doing, her moaning and praises clued them in. "Oh Marty that feels so good, this is so hot!"

Well that was my game plan, (showing these other girls what they are missing would have been a better choice of words.) After I busted my nut in her, I stood up still hard and could see what we had done caught on even more. Couples that were not just spectating were either leaning their partners over or rolling around naked in the bushes and fucking as well. We were the first to start and I was the first to display my whole naked body with its hard dripping cum.

But I was again overlooked in favor of the view of my naked wife standing there proudly naked too, and showing off her fantastic breast, and my cum dripping from her pussy. I don't know where she is learning these things, must be watching dirtier movies than me. But she reached down and took two fingers to gather my cum, and put them in her mouth. That drew some Oohs and Ahhs from what were about 4-5 couples in the bushes. She just stood there boldly after that not trying to hide any part of her, then started to giggle in the excitement of what we had done.