Did we Cross the Line Yet?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie was just fine fucking him once her vagina adjusted to his size. It was not long until she was riding him as harder than Corrine did, she eventually came too, and much harder than I have ever seen her get off from riding a cock, mine that is. I figured then that the logical thing would be for Corrine and me to have our oral round then. I found I was not in the loop anymore, I was not consulted, nor was I even looked at as Corrine climbed on and went another round as Ronnie recovered. I then was again overlooked as Devin took my wife doggie, as she ate Corrine's pussy at the same time. Everyone seemed happy, I was even happy with the view, I had a side view of the biggest cock I had ever seen going in and out of Ronnie. Her big breast was hanging down and rocking with her as he pounded her little pussy. She got a few loud noises in while getting a breath from eating Corrine.

Well this went on, and at the time I did not know what the name for what was being done to me was called, but in truth, I was being cuckolded in the true sense of the word. I was not just the victim of one woman, my wife, I was double cucked.

They just kept on fucking in all different configurations, I was pissed but still extremely turned on, but I was alone just me and my cock. I settled down with my only company, a bottle of wine, a large bottle of lube, and a jumbo box of Kleenex as I sat in my comfy chair. The orgasms the girls received from that huge cock of his in all kinds of positions seemed endless.

The next time he came it was in my wife's pussy, and it was in the middle of a pile-driving session. Her pussy was in the air, he was squatting over top and pushing that thing all the way into his balls as she screamed. "Oh Fuck, That's a big dick, I am in Sex Heaven, bigger is better!"

All Corrine and I could do was watch in amazement as she took that pounding and ask for more, "Fuck me with that big thing, I can take it, Oh fuck that's it I am cumming...but don't stop!"

Next, it was him that went off, and he made a pretty big noise himself, he gave her so much it was coming out around his shaft as she screamed in joy. Did she have to rub it in!

The next move was Ronnie sitting on his face, I was proud of her, she was making him eat his own cum. Corrine was taking yet another ride, I was still invisible to them and jerking off as I watched. Both the girls and he was getting noisy with their claims of pure joy. I think at one point I might have witnessed a mutual triple orgasm. I had been stroking myself the whole time and eventually got tired. That and my penis was getting raw from my abuse, I was not going to sit there and let them cuck me, I went to my bedroom pissed off.

Ronnie never joined me and I dozed off, I woke up and looked up to see it was 4 am, several hours since I went to bed. So I went to pee and get a drink to cure my dry mouth. I heard sex noises as I went down the hall and found the three of them still there, 2 still active. Corrine was passed out prostrate, and there were pillows and a blanket scattered next to Ronnie and Devin. They were not asleep though, I can only assume that they were taking turns when Corrine passed out.

I was stuck standing there, hard as hell watching my wife getting pounded by this bull yet again, neither one of them acknowledged, or I don't think even knew I was there, they were just too busy fucking. Nothing fancy just plain old missionary at this point, but to Ronnie it was special. She had her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him as she was commanding the hung boy to fuck her harder, just like she was when I gave up and went to bed. His tight butt was clenching as he gave her every inch of his gift.

I was not going to be shut out, I decided what was I a man or a cuck! I just had to use my hardon in a hole. It was the hole of a passed-out woman, one who was supposed to be my date, but she cock blocked me the night before for a bigger dick.

I don't think to this day she knows for sure I fucked her, but I had. There was no participation on her part, but I had generated some more cum in that 4 hours of sleep and filled her with it. She was laying there legs spread, her head to the side. Her pussy was red and swollen from the guy she claimed she did not want to fuck. What could she say if she woke up with me on top of her? She has been pretty much promising me a fuck for a while, so I just took it.

With my average penis hard and ready, I carefully lifted her legs enough to slide it into her. It went in easy, plenty of cum still in there from the big boy who seems to have an endless supply. His large member had it all stretched out for me, but I was in Corrine's hole that I had wanted in for so long. I hoped Ronnie's pussy would return to normal.

I have to admit, I was a little afraid when I got no response from Corrine, I was fucking a stiff and it freaked me out a little. I even stopped once to put my ear up to her nose to make sure she was breathing. She was, and I was still hard after filling her pussy with one of my average-size loads.

So since she was mostly responsible for getting me into this and probably spoiling my wife from enjoying my normal cock, maybe forever, I got more revenge and satisfaction. First I took her pulse to make sure she was OK, she was still out cold, and she mumbled something, I think it was "No More" she must have known someone was there poking around."

So with her still out, and with a regular heartbeat and breathing, I carefully rolled her over to find her asshole just looking so inviting. They are so cute like that, like a little button, you would never think a penis would fit there. But once I spread her cheeks and stuck my tongue in there for a few strokes just for good measure. I could see there was plenty of room for my average size knob. I paused to consider, should I butt fucker while passed out? The Angel on one of my shoulders presented his case against it to me. Then the Devil on the other shoulder told me how much I had at least another fuck coming to me.

I listened, took my advice from the guy with the pitchfork, then spread her cheeks and entered her. It was my first butt fuck, or anal in proper terms. It was a lot tighter than her sloppy pussy I just came out of. I had a pretty good cum coating on my cock, but probably should have gone for lube. I really could not get up to any speed or did I need to, It was a little dry but better than her pussy was, or my hand for sure. I felt a little guilty as I was fucking her bunghole, but it didn't stop me, I worked up to a balls-deep stroke and I thought she might realize someone was there. Maybe the guy with the big one will get the blame? I came inside her and was watching my pie form, the guilt went away, that pie had revenge written all over it. I am not a complete asshole, I covered her up so she would not be cold before I went back to bed.

I looked over and Devin and my Ronnie, it looked like they both were finally done, looked like they went out while he was spoon fucking her, and his dick was still in her. They were oblivious to what had gone on around them.

I woke up with a hangover, a sore cock, and a finite amount of pleasure from the evening, I could never have gotten even.

I fixed breakfast, just because I was cucked most of the night is no reason to not be a good host. Corrine came down first in only panties, she ask for something soft to sit on, so got her a pillow and she sat there topless and had some scrambled eggs.

Ronnie came down looking a lot like Corrine, the only difference was she did not bother dressing at all. I mean she runs around our place naked half the time anyway, probably hoping the neighbor boy will come to the door sometime. I did not say anything, just got her a pillow too to be fair. I was glad she got her big cock, it was hard to watch though, and I only hoped she would be able to feel me inside her, in the future.

Devin showed up naked too, following right behind her with his cock swinging back and forth as he walked. It was not as big as an elephant's trunk, its motion made me think about one. It was finally at its flaccid state but still reached halfway down to his knees.

He looked lost for words but came up with a line you would expect from a 19-year-old who fucked all night.

"Did anybody get any sleep? I am both starved, and still a little horny, I am willing to go again if anyone is interested after breakfast!"

I went to get more eggs off the stove, in our open-concept downstairs that Ronnie is so crazy about. I am not crazy about the layout because there are no walls to buffer noise. I was about halfway to the stove when I heard what Corrine was trying to say in a somewhat muffled voice to Ronnie. "It was you that gave up your anal virginity to that bull against my advice, so why is my ass so fucking sore?"

I wanted to say, "Because there really is a God!"

My remaining questions were, "Am I a willing cuck? Are we all going to Hell!"