Did we Cross the Line Yet?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, she was so excited, that she told me she would gather her clothes and walk out to the car naked in front of the whole party hand in hand if I would, and I actually considered it. Where did this new side of her come from all of a sudden? It was a new me too, I had never been naked in public period, let alone fucking. We didn't walk out naked of course, it was a big party and I knew

a couple of people there, but after finding our wadded-up clothes and dressing, we were looking pretty disheveled as we left.

Ronnie and I were in such a nice place in our relationship, keeping each other up on some of the things we did with others. She was interested in the exhibitionist lifestyle and wanted to fuck on the porch sometime. I did give in one night we were drinking and we fucked on the glider out there, no one could see, but might have heard her begging me to turn the light on as she was riding my dick.

It was mostly Ronnie getting the action, for me mostly the little old crowd, but I pulled down a couple of their panties and fucked them. For one thing, the older ones are more grateful. I thought I might get more action from the advertising of my body at the party, but now I was still not known as one of the hung guys. All in all, It was mostly blow jobs I received, Ronnie was getting fingered and fucked more than that one time. But she said she would not consider going that far unless she likes what she feels in his pants, and would not let a man cum inside her. I doubt she ever got through a party without fucking or sucking a cock or two, she was obsessed with cocks, and seemed to be searching for bigger ones.

Surprisingly I was not jealous and worried about her running off with someone, we were happy in all other ways, and I think liked being free to have others and be able to talk about it. It all just turned us on and made us fuck each other more often. But no, it was the other guy's turn. When he got done she saw me and had the nerve to smile.

Eventually, Ronnie made friends with Corinne, she kind of worshiped her as the woman that helped to open up our lives sexually. Later that summer and into the fall she had her to dinner a couple of times, each time we seemed to drink more wine with her. I was pouring it hoping something might happen between me and her. Yes, I wanted to fuck her.

One night in the fall both Ronnie and Corrine got pretty tipsy. They were in the kitchen talking and I fell asleep on the sofa watching TV. I woke up after a short nap, before I even opened my eyes I felt my penis getting serviced. I opened my eyes to see not just a naked Ronnie, but Corrine naked for the first time. The two of them were taking care of me, a team effort blowjob. Two hot naked women with fabulous breasts hanging down from them. I don't know how they did it, but they had me naked from the waist down while I was sleeping. I did not know what to think, but in sexual heaven like that, why think?

All my concentration powers were at work to try to keep from cumming, I did not want this show and the pleasure of it to end. I hoped it would go further and pulled off my shirt. I was just not sure what they had planned or if they had one, Corrine, unlike us, was a seasoned sexual being. She was teaching Ronnie as they pleasured me. She did not just work on my shaft she demonstrated ball-sucking to her. I loved her work but I really wanted this to end in me fucking Corrine.

Corrine told me to come down on the floor with them so I did of course. I was sprawled out with my dick in the air. She ask Ronnie if I was any good at 69, well we knew what it was but had not done much. I think Ronnie was afraid to say if I was.

Corrine said, well let me try him out, OK? Of course, it was by me and Ronnie agreed. Next thing I knew I had Corrine's bald pussy being lowered on my face. Right away I knew this hairless pussy thing was a winner, I could see her pussy in such detail, and I like what I saw. She said, "Go ahead show me what you know."

I did not know much, but I knew I wanted my tongue in there, so I spread her pussy lips and stuck it in her hole. That was almost the end of the test, she said, "I can see you are going to need some further instruction, never do that first, you have to lick the right places to get it ready. The next thing I knew it was game over for me as a giver, she lifted her leg off and resumed teaching Ronnie how to suck it. I enjoyed the view, but I was starting to think fucking her was not in the cards that night.

They did a good job, and Ronnie was learning how to lick under the rim of my knob, I liked that. But I really wanted to fuck Corrine!

They kept going and when she finally detected the "I am ready" look on my face, she said, "Take over Marty."

Then she had Ronnie lie down next to her, and she told me to straddle them and give them a facial. Well, that was exciting and new, I was up for that.

I managed to get my knees from above their heads and started jerking. Oh, the view, two naked women from the top looking down at their breasts and comparing them, one bald pussy one bush, I like them both. But I liked seeing them looking up at me jerking with their mouths open the best. It was almost, well I guess just as thrilling as fucking Ronnie at the party. I had that same feeling of dominance over them I had over Ronnie, and the audience factor I got from jerking for the two of them was good as well.

When I did orgasm, it was one of the most terrific feelings and most bountiful ones I ever had. The visual I was given when done did not hurt either. The girls had cum on their faces and neck and breasts. Ronnie showed her how important it was for the male to have his penis cleaned off by a tongue right after ejaculation. It was so sensitive and my toes curled up and, I just could not hold still.

The show was not over though. The girls were down on the carpet licking each other clean, and they got hung up at the breasts, especially the nipples. I watched closely because I could tell Ronnie was enjoying it and figured I could learn some things.

I did not get to put my cock in her pussy, but she did mount my face after she helped Ronnie mount my dick to ride me. I was surprised to look up and see Ronnie's hands holding Corrine's breast. I guess I should not complain, it was another late and awesome night. I tried to do better and was licking every part in sight, I did need some help there. I don't think Corrine was testing me for a grade, she was too busy kissing Ronnie as she rode me. It was a great night, a weeknight though, and we all three had to call off work.

Ronnie and I continued our sex the next day and talked as well. We decided that it was important that we communicate our feelings and actions. Ronnie confessed to having a preparatory lesson on breast and nipple stimulation from Corrine one night I was out. During that session she mentioned that if we all enjoyed it, she would like to teach her how to please a woman down below, but that she would not bring it up again, it was up to her. Well, by the sounds Ronnie made the night before, I think she was interested.

I was turned on by her and Corrine's activity and pushed for more info in that area. I wanted to be ready in case Corrine wanted me to participate, or to at least watch until it was my turn.

We again discussed if we were violating our marriage vows or God's laws. We decided it was too pleasing to not do if neither of us objects or feels guilt. But I guess it is hard to feel guilty while doing something like that. Ronnie eventually confessed that letting the guy fucked her was more her idea than his. She said she did not want to overload me with information the first time she fucked another man. She said that she always made sure he knew that cumming inside her was not on the table, and most guys did not last long anyway after getting their cock sucked. She said she got tired of trying to clean cum off herself in the bushes, so she started taking mouth shots. Again what she said made me too hot to even consider being upset about.

I was not going to be the one to object, what we had done so far has not hurt us or anyone else. It has strengthened our marriage through sex.

Ronnie told Corrine she wanted to learn to please both women and men, but she preferred cocks, big ones. (No news to me.) Corrine told her she had only one condition, Ronnie told me that it was that she had to go with her for a Brazilian wax. The thought of no longer having to spit out hair while munching Ronnie was OK with me. It was done, and Ronnie said it was not that bad if you have some wine first. I made an appointment too, and she told me she was tired of spitting out hairs too. I was not so excited about bearing the pain until she told me if I did I might get to participate and not just watch her next munch lesson.

The night came for the pussy eating lesson and I was ready. I did not handle the waxing as well as Ronnie, but I got over it and decided if I kept it up by shaving, it would never be that bad again. We had a nice dinner and some wine and a quilt was spread on the floor. I was told that if I wanted an active part I had to get naked with them, and I was fine with that.

I enjoyed the lesson, even though I was just watching. Seeing Corrine's naked ass as she had Ronnie's legs in the air and eating her out was a mind-blowing experience of its own. She got Ronnie off once, it was massive enough to prove Corrine was an expert.

The girls were laying on the quilt recovering, resting. What a sight it was to see these two naked beauties on my floor, one was my wife. I was feeling a little left out, but my cock was as hard or harder than ever. They were on their backs talking when I decided to advertise the stiff cock I had, kind of like a plane does with a banner behind it. I walked to the kitchen with my cock sticking straight out as the banner. I filled my wine glass and was on my way back when I got the call to join. It was not verbal, it was visual like my banner. They messaged me what they wanted by laying back with their legs spread, there were two bald pussies to choose from.

I sat down my wine glass and got to work. I started with eating Ronnie of course while stimulating Corrine with my hand. I switched back and forth several times until I managed to get Ronnie off even though I was still learning. I pulled back to get ready to fuck them, but they had turned to face each other and started kissing and fingering each other, I was left out. I wanted to fuck both of them, especially Corrine!

Corrine was perceptive and told me that I got to watch them do oral, so if I jerked off on them as they pleased each other, maybe the next time they would take turns riding my cock. It was not fucking but it was a promise to in the future, I did not choose to acknowledge the word maybe. The truth was I needed to get off, it was something at least, so I did it. Corrine had some kind of control over me, well us, I guess. She told me to stand over them, so I did and started stroking my cock. I did feel manly up there as they watched while trading hands and fingering each other. It did not take me long I was so hard from all the build-up of the session, and just loved being watched by Corrine who I lusted for so badly.

When Corrine detected I was close she lifted her legs, grabbed them, and pulled them back and wider making her pussy look like it was ready for my cock. I was in bliss but only for seconds when she told me to cum on it, not in it.

I was disappointed again, but about then my Ronnie had a hand on my balls and a finger in my ass as I did. It was something else Corrine must have taught her. I was looking at Corrine's pussy and feeling Ronnie's hand work, and it made me cum harder and more than ever. I did what I was told and aimed my knob at her pussy, making a nice pie on her clit area.

I fell back afterward, and when I recovered I sat up and watched my wife slurping up my cum off of Corrine's pussy, the pussy I wanted to fuck so bad, but still held out hope for. I knew then I was not going to get to fuck her, at least that night, I did the next best thing. Ronnie was so busy eating Corrine out after she slurped up my cum, then I crawled up and entered her pussy from behind, and fucked Ronnie while she got Corrine off.

I decided we better talk, Ronnie and I about this new milestone. I was just honest and told her that all this sex with Corrine without getting to fuck her was not fair.

Her answer was another shocker, she told me I might get that chance soon. She told me that Corrine showed her a dick pic from a hot young guy she said, she described him as just a friend. She offered to bring him with her sometime for me if I wanted to try having another man's larger cock, and one on a guy she knew was not looking for a wife. She got her phone and showed it to me, and I was blown away, he was a good-looking guy, and his dick was big.

I guess looking back if it had not been that it was a pre-smartphone and a small screen taken with a poor quality camera. It would have looked even bigger than it did. (I later found out it was.)

I did not know how to respond, I could see she was for it, and could not hide her excitement, what sexual woman would not want to try a bigger cock if she could, and with a free pass. I can't say that among all the feelings I had about it, that one was excitement about her having this opportunity. I love Ronnie, I wanted her to be happy in every way. I also decided this was my chance to fuck Corrine. This young guy was promised to Ronnie, and I knew she would not give him up, and that would leave me with Corrine, but the ground rules were not set yet. I will not list the negative thoughts and worries, they were all-natural ones for a man to have about his wife fucking a younger man, and one known to have a big cock.

The night came and there were things to work out. Ronnie and the big cock guy, (Devin) a 19-year-old, even younger than I, wanted to do it privately. Corrine and I wanted the sex to be in front of us, and a compromise had to be reached.

Wine-fed negotiations produced the compromise. The foreplay and some fucking that would include oral would be done as the other couple watched. Later we would retire to one of the bedrooms for a private session. I was not sure if I was happy with it, but the fear of the unknown always surfaces when you do something new.

Once we all stripped down my fears were realized. Just seeing Ronnie's eyes as she got her first glimpse of his massive cock. I could read the look on her face, I think it was a mix of emotions, fear had to be one of them, but her excitement stood out the most. She has never had a session like this, this was an evening with another man's cock inside her. All her experiences with strange cocks were party fucks, various but normal sizes, like 5 -- 10 minutes in the bushes somewhere. This cock was enormous. I don't want to be like so many that want to put measurements on the page when I would only be guessing. But it was longer, mostly much thicker than mine or any I could ever imagine. It also had, a huge knob on the end of it, and that alone would fill a lady's mouth.

Ronnie came over and kissed me and Corrine before she ended up just getting into a 69 with him. The decision that was made was that it would be a good way to start.

It did not bother me seeing him spread her pussy open and start to eat her out, it made me hard. Seeing her with a mouthful of his knob, and struggling to take some of his shaft was not as pleasant, she is a rookie and started gagging quite quickly. I had to ask Corrine about how she can take his big cock, and her answer did not calm me down in the least. She said, "I thought I made it clear to Ronnie that he is just a friend, not a lover. I have never had sex with him this is the first I saw his cock for real, I know him as a friend of my younger brother, and all I saw was the photo I sent to Ronnie. I thought you realized that I mostly like girls, I love eating and getting my pussy eaten, and guys are just not that good at it. I am not anti-cock. I don't mind a cock now and then, if they lay there and can stay hard, a live cock is better than a toy especially a big one like his.

She did tell me though, "I assure you, he will not hurt her, he is a gentle guy I have been told by my brother, and several girlfriends who have fucked him. I saw one friend try to show off at a party by trying to swallow it. It was some show, she pulled down his pants, and even before he got hard the crowd got quiet. Once he was hard there were Oohs and Ahhs, and then choking on her part every time she tried to swallow it. To see his cock in action is why I insisted that I got to watch Ronnie with him. Everyone says that bigger is better, and I hope I am not telling secrets but your wife does. At the last party, I saw her in the bushes with not one but two of the most hung guys I ever saw at one of those parties. Ronnie was leaning over as one fucked her, and she sucked another one, she should be able to handle just one big one."

Well, Ronnie did tell me, but not quite with those details, but I know she has become a cock hound so I should not be surprised.

The 69 was not going well and I was not sure if there was anything I could do to help Ronnie bail out if she wanted to, but she was going to have to ask.

After some more struggling to please Devin, and one huge, and I mean more than a mouthful cumshot she took set her back, even more, she asked for help from Corrine. She asked her as his massive cumshot was still coming out the sides of her mouth, and was running down on her big breast. I can't say she did not look sexy except for the cum that covered the top of her beautiful, and naked body. I guess it was logical as she asked Corrine, she was supposedly her experienced tutor.

Corinne then joined Ronnie and Devin, and the two of them worked his cock together like they did mine that one time. Corrine could take some of it in her throat, but could not take it all. Ronnie my cocksucker in advanced training, was assigned his lower shaft and balls, and Corrine worked it from there up.

It was something to see my little Ronnie, with her naked ass in the air and her pussy showing as she held his thighs and sucked on his big balls. I am not sure where she learned to, or if she was just experimenting and got lucky finding something she was good at, but she was rimming his ass well. I think he enjoyed that as much or more than Corrine's work on his knob. I could not have been any harder and was sitting there on my own again. My only pleasure was seeing the love of my life and my friend naked, as they tackled the biggest cock I could ever imagine seeing. I wanted my cock in one of them, originally I wanted it to be someone new. My plan was for it to be Corinne, but I would be fine with my Ronnie. I have to confess, that I even took a good look at young Deven's butt hole as my wife was using her tongue on it as a possibility. A guy badly in need of a hole will consider any hole to fuck.

Despite Devin being double-teamed, Ronnie was the first to cum from his pussy eating. She came hard and had to stop and let Corrine go solo until she came off the high. I would have thought this next cum for him would be smaller than the one Ronnie tried to take, but it was a lot! He covered both of their faces and titties in cum. Once they cleaned each other off Corrine then was the first to mount him, looking over at me and saying, "I am just going to show Ronnie how to handle a big cock." At least she felt bad knowing I was without. It was not at all in the plan for me to fuck Ronnie, so she and I watched Corrine and Devin close up, our first close-up observation of two people fucking. It was pretty fucking hot, and I was looking forward to my turn.

Once Corrine got off from his big dick, and loudly I might add, she reluctantly gave up the big cock ride, I think she would have liked to try for a second "O". I had my smaller one ready for her, but she stayed with the two of them, she claimed it was to help poor little Ronnie mount him was the description of what she was doing. She held her by her tiny waist and steadied her as she slowly let that monster cock of his enter her. It was slow-going trying to get that big knob in my girl's little hole, and I was worried for her. But then there was a "pop" as he popped her big cock cherry I will call it. Her pussy was slowly making room for the bulk of it. Corrine stayed with her the whole time and was sucking on her titties as she steadied her. Me, it was just me and my hard cock alone watching.