Did You Think I'd Forgotten? Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen's suffering continues as she's inspected.
2.5k words
4.32
18.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
her_Devil
her_Devil
29 Followers

Part 2 of an ongoing story, see Part 1 for context. Short version, Karen has been captured by a man and woman for reasons as yet unknown. She has been left, post-facefuck, to await an intake inspection.

Karen sat slumped on the floor, staring blankly ahead and waiting for whoever was coming to inspect her. Somewhere in her mind, she railed at herself for giving in this easily, for not fighting back. These people had no right to hold her like this, to use her body and threaten worse. The girl had clearly been a set-up, and she'd fallen for it with a shameful ease. Furthermore, her damned pussy was dripping like a bad faucet after what should have rendered her shocked if not catatonic. This total stranger had not only shoved his rough fingers up her, he had held her by her hair and fucked her mouth until he left his load in her throat and walked away. Even her worst nights of drunken college hookups hadn't gone this way, but despite the shame and anger at herself, she was forced to admit an arousal that disgusted her. That part of her mind was a little too eager for the next round of their nefarious plans.

Several minutes passed, and she was beginning to think they weren't coming, that this was another mindfuck to keep her off balance. Then she heard the approaching footsteps. Keeping her head down, she saw shiny leather wingtips and men's slacks. Not the same level of thug she'd experienced so far. A second set of footsteps hurried behind, revealing heels and black stockings. Daring to look up, she saw a man, dark hair, glasses, shirt and tie, holding a clipboard. The woman behind him, in a just-that-much-too short skirt and crisp white shirt, staying a few steps behind him. He unlocked the door of her cell, and snapped his fingers at her like he was calling a dog to heel.

"On your feet, girl. We're on a schedule." He waited a few seconds, then stepped back from the door, allowing his colleague to enter. She stood over Karen, sizing her up, then squatted next to her. Karen half-expected a sympathetic cajoling, an attempt to persuade her to go along, it will get better. As a hand gripped her hair and pulled her head back and close to her new assailant's lips, she lost that scant hope.

"He said on your feet, cunt. Get moving, or see why he leaves this part to me."

Karen struggled to her feet, hair still wrapped around the woman's fingers, and waited as the collar around her neck was unlocked and removed. Apparently the cuffs on her wrists and ankles were going with them, as no one made an effort to release her from them. The man began to lead the way down the hall, and Karen shuffled behind, hurried along by the sadistic blonde pulling her hair to steer her. They wound through hallways, past other empty cells and arrived at a set of heavy double doors, leading to an examination room. The incongruity of a gleaming medical room in the middle of this seeming prison was filed away in Karen's mind to ponder later. For now, she was more concerned with what would happen here.

"Rebecca, we can dispense with her shackles and the grip you have on her. There's nowhere to escape to, and she's not strong enough to fight after the night she's had. It will also make my job easier."

"Your call, Doctor. I'll be staying to observe, regardless."

He nodded absently, moving to the small table next to a hospital bed. Karen stood numbly still as Rebecca produced a key from her pockets and unlocked the cuffs. Her wrists and ankles felt strangely weightless as the restraints were removed. The doctor gestured to the bed, and Karen obeyed, clambering up and laying back, no longer even thinking to cover her nakedness. After a moment, he turned to her and began his inspection. He rattled off her basic statistics, height, weight, eye color, announcing them for the benefit of both his observer and the recording device sitting on his table, among the instruments and items he had laid out. Gripping her ankles, he lifted her legs up and without preamble inserted a lubed thermometer into her ass, waited for the reading and recorded it. He slid it out, put her legs down and ran a hand between her thighs, leaving her exposed as he proceeded. He poked and prodded at her, feeling the muscles in her limbs, and then the exam grew more intimate.

He ran a hand around her breasts, commenting on both the size and coloration of her nipples and areolas. He gave a small pinch and twist to them, pulling just hard enough to draw a gasp from her, and commented on how responsive her nipples were to just that small amount of pain. He worked his way down her body, noting her choice to trim but not shave her pubic hair, and the size and shape of her labia. The clinical detachment, and his insistence on using medical terms rather than the vulgar names her previous captors had chosen, left her feeling like an object, a thing to be studied. He moved back to her head, looking at her face but not seeming to see her as anything but a subject to study. No glimmer of empathy or humanity reached his expressionless face. He snapped his fingers again, and Karen saw Rebecca move swiftly to the table in her peripheral vision. Now the doctor addressed her.

"Open your mouth, please. We have more data to collect." She dumbly obeyed, expecting a tongue depressor or some such. Instead, the doctor was wielding a slim silicone dildo, with numbers up the side like a measuring cup. She froze for a moment, and a hand gripped her chin, pulling her jaw down as he slid it into her mouth and down her throat. She panicked, momentarily unable to breath. Suddenly Rebecca was at her ear, telling her to breath through her nose, and relax her throat. The doctor pushed the dildo a little further until Karen began to choke in earnest, and it was gone. The doctor announced that she could reasonably accept 7 inches before gagging, and with proper application, could take another 2 at this point. The way he phrased it carried an implication of future changes.

Rebecca chimed in at this point, noting that 'the little slut is wet again. I think she likes you, Doctor.'

"Keep your whore mouth shut, Rebecca. You are a distraction at best, and a useless, antagonizing cunt as well. If you're going to insist on being here, find a way to contribute or I will provide one." This was delivered in a flat, almost inflectionless manner, the doctor no more aggressive than if he had said it was likely to rain that afternoon. He waited a moment, and when no smartassery was forthcoming, he returned his attention to Karen, who was surprised at his quiet reprimand, and, shamefully, a little turned on by it. He really could be just as awful as that first guy, and way scarier, the way he doesn't seem to feel anything. Why is that getting me wetter? The fuck is wrong with me? Why do I want him to carry through on that threat?

The doctor proceeded to apply some kind of lube to the same toy he'd forced down her throat, and using the empty hand to push her legs apart, began to slide it into her cunt. He probed with it, testing how far he could go before she experienced pain, sliding it in a little deeper with each thrust before finally slamming it deep enough to take her breath away. She felt the cold metal of his wristwatch brush her mound as he held it place, noting the depth and her reaction, before abruptly removing it, leaving her feeling empty and needy. The scolding part of her brain chimed in again, reminding her this was degrading, and possibly a felony, so why are you soaking wet and why is your clit throbbing like that? Pushing the thoughts away and trying to compose herself, she ventured a smart-ass comment to the doctor.

"Everything to your liking? Do I pass the audition? Is my pussy good enough for-"

The back of his hand across her face cut her words short with a loud crack. Her head reeled back, caught at the last second by the leering assistant, who wrapped Karen's hair in her fist and pulled her head up to look the doctor in the face. His expression still had not changed, hitting her had been an almost mechanical reaction. In a flat, even tone, he replied to her.

"My liking isn't your concern, but you are thus far, entirely adequate to our employer's needs. Please hope that remains the case, as the alternative involve leaving our Rebecca here to her devices before you are... disposed of."

The pause before his final words sent a shiver through her. That didn't sound like an empty threat, especially as Rebecca had taken the opportunity while he spoke to grab her nipple with her free hand, twisting it roughly before letting go as he finished speaking.

"Now, only a few more things to assess, and you will be returned to your cage. I of course appreciate your patience and cooperation during these proceedings, and will be sure to report how well you've behaved when I present my findings," the doctor spoke in his monotone as usual, but the sarcasm bled through regardless. "Rebecca, show her how to position herself for the next phase."

"Doctor, I think you -"

He reached out quickly, faster than Karen would have expected him to move, wrapping his hand around her throat. Rebecca's eyes widened, a glimmer of fear in them as he squeezed while turning his attention to her.

"Rebecca, I will not be questioned by someone in your position. You have been told what to do. Any further debate will not end well for you, as you should know by now. Assume the position, where she can see you. And lose your clothes, before you lose your name as well." He let go of her throat, and stepped back to await her reaction. Karen half-hoped for her to continue to fight him, if only to see the evil bitch get what she had coming, but also to delay whatever was coming next.

With a soft whimper, Rebecca pulled her skirt down, exposing her shaved pussy, and undid the buttons on her shirt. As she dropped it to the floor, Karen was surprised to see heavy steel bars through her nipples, even more so the chain swinging lightly between them as she moved. Rebecca stepped back, far enough that Karen could see the floor under her feet, and sank to her knees, turning to put her ass in the air, and her face directly on the ground. She stayed that way, waiting for some sign from the doctor.

Satisfied that he had made his point, the doctor retrieved something from his table. He knelt by Rebecca's face, turning her head to face him, away from Karen's view. He muttered something she couldn't make out, then she heard a soft lapping and slurping noise, followed by the doctor turning and spreading Rebecca's ass. Karen now saw the distressingly large plug in his hand, dripping with what she could only guess was Rebecca's drool. He slid it into her, pushing it as deep as it would go, and stood up.

"You will assume this position so we may continue," he addressed Karen again. "Rebecca will behave herself for a few minutes at least."

Karen numbly obeyed, turning over and presenting her ass, burying her face in the white sheet beneath her, now damp with her sweat. She shivered with nerves, her ass being relatively uncharted territory. Aside from one underwhelming weekend with an ex after too much wine, she'd never trusted anyone enough to allow such an invasion. Choice isn't mine anymore, I guess, she thought ruefully, and again felt that unsettling twinge of excitement deep in her pussy.

Unable to see him, Karen listened intently, hearing the doctor moving things around on his little table, then felt a finger, wet with some warm liquid, probing her. She resisted the urge to clench muscles, remembering from her one experience that it would only increase the difficulty, and bring greater pain. He slid his finger in, then using his free hand to spread her wider, he introduced another finger. He slowly rocked them back and forth, showing more gentleness than she'd anticipated. She felt herself relaxing, stretching to accept him, then suddenly he was gone. Just as quickly as he'd pulled his fingers out, he replaced them with something more substantial. He forced the dildo (if that was what it was) deep into her, pausing briefly between thrusts. When he was satisfied at the depth he'd achieved, she was empty again, and found herself gasping for air and slowly rocking her hips.

"Last check, girl. Get on your back, legs spread wide." She struggled to reposition herself, feeling foggy through a shameful lust that she knew she shouldn't be feeling. Finally reaching her goal, she spread her legs out, feeling the cold air of the room against her wetness. The doctor put a hand on her forehead, not in a comforting manner, but holding her in place. Her ears were filled with a familiar humming sound, and she gasped sharply as he put a vibrator to her clit. Against her will, she bucked her hips to better position it, and was rewarded with it being turned off. She whimpered, not daring to beg for it, but got the message. She stilled herself, reset her spread legs and waited for it to roar back to life. As the sensations built, she fought to stay in place, and each time she began to twitch and shift, he turned it off again.

"Recognize the pattern, this isn't for you, it's for our data," he stated flatly. You will get to cum, but not on your terms. He fired it up again, and pushed it hard into her, as she tried in vain to not react. As the first orgasm hit her, she cried out and began whimpering. By the fourth one, she was near tears. As she lost count of them, she was weeping and shaking, unable to control her legs and drooling out of the corners of her mouth. When he finally stopped, she heard his pen scratching on the paper and he said something to Rebecca, still on the floor, plugged and silent. After a few minutes, he took Karen's arm and sat her up.

"Rebecca will escort you back to your room shortly, once she is finished with her punishment. Drink the water that will be there, you will need it. As an aside, your room is equipped with cameras, if she acts out, it will dealt with on our end, Do not engage the cunt, just walk back to your room. Once my report is accepted, you will learn more of your future with us."

He turned smartly on his heels and walked out of the room without acknowledging the woman on the floor. Karen sat on the bed, sweaty, hair a mess and covered in sweat, but in an endorphin-fueled haze as she waited to be returned to her cell.

her_Devil
her_Devil
29 Followers