Diddie 02

Story Info
Diddie changes his hang out location.
1.9k words
1.67
1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diddie 02

"So now we're just parking in the hardware store parking lot after hours, Diddie?"

"Well Nina Jaye, Mildred at the Floral Shop said I wasn't pure anymore since she found out about my mission statement that says Mickey has to lift me off my feet and all, so."

"Well, at least you're small enough for someone to lift you off of your feet. I mean, I snuck over to Barry's house the other day and just as soon as he recovered after doing me dirty and when I asked him to bang me face to face, well, I caught him on the phone with a fork lift company and all, so."

"Well, we're both just a mess then, I suppose."

Well, here's the thing about the hardware store parking lot. LOL, it's primo territory for parking along the Middleton strip! I mean, the Floral Shop was way at the end of the strip and the hardware was smack dap in the middle, so.

"Nina Jaye, it's time to go let the night manager know to not hassle us for parking here after store hours, so. I mean, Henry got kind of lucky that you need a few extra moments to lift up from your knees, right?"

"Well, I'll take that as a testament to my faggot cock sucking skills and not against my finely tuned body, but Henry has taken to me and all, so."

I mean, everything has a price to pay and all you need is the right type of currency, so. Now, I'm not saying that Nina Jaye has a fat sack of currency that he carries around, but if you like fat sacks of wiggly currency, well, get a job at the hardware store then.

Beep.

"Hey Diddie, are you alone tonight?"

"Hey, hey, Jitter G, um, Nina Jaye is just inside paying for my parking fee and all, so."

"Cool, so the word is that you switched over to a more casual look. I mean, are you going to become a park freak or what?"

"Hmmm, it's just I wanted to be able to step out onto the sidewalk, that's all. And there's nothing wrong with the park people. And by the way Jitter G, they are the 'forgotten" and not the freaks, so."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Anyways, hop in and we'll run down to the park and say, hey, forgotten, hey, to a few."

"Well Jitter G, it's not like I wouldn't get into a running vehicle with you, but Nina Jaye, right? No one ever wants to be abandoned and all, so."

"Well, if you ask me, there seems to be some sort of Friday after hours store cleaning going on inside of the hardware store because they are closed and no male employees have left the building yet, so."

"Well, I just texted Nin Jaye and Nine Jaye just texted me back and apparently the hardware store has a fork lift out back, so."

"Well, lock up your shiny black truck, jump in and I'll have you back in 45 or less."

Well, it's not like Mickey only has eyes for me anyways, so.

"Yum, umm, umm, yum, num, ug, ug, ga, ow, ow, ow, ag, ag, ga, ga, ga, uh, uh, umm, um, yum. Don't tell people we made out, Diddie."

"Then stop lip locking me in the parking lot smack dap in the middle of the strip and drive, Jitter G."

"Fine, ug, ug, ow, ow, ow, ag, ug, ooh, umm, umm, yum, num, ug, ug, ga, ag, ag. And away we go."

I mean, he lip-locked me just as soon as he hit the auto locks on his truck's doors and all, so.

"Work my stick shift, Diddie. I'll drive better."

"Take me to the park and let me watch you work your own stick shift in the little hidden spot, Jitter G."

"Well, at least roll your shorts up a bit."

"That you can have, Jitter G."

I mean, my legs were on of my better features and all. I little short for sure, but they reached the ground and that's all that mattered. I mean, they reached around Mickey's waist just fine, but he got nervous about things and hasn't been coming all that much since the motorhead mixer and all, so.

"Hey, where are you two sneaking off to? I mean, say hey or something first."

"Hey, Merri Jaye, hey, um, Jitter G wants to show me how to drive a stick shift in the hidden clearing, that's all."

"Well, if there is a two for one sale available, I mean, I'm up for draining his fuel nozzle and all, so."

"Well, Merri Jaye, I see Hank over there anyways, so. But Jitter G is my ride, so don't hurt him."

"Geez, nothing like a being buzz kill, Diddie. Come on, Jitter G, I guess I won't stab and rob you today."

I mean, Merri Jaye is just Mac's fem name, but his nickname is black widow and all, so I had to protect my ride back to hardware store parking lot, right? I mean, at least I said the words.

"Hey, Hank, hey."

"OMG, Diddie, OMG, um, hey Diddie, um, I thought you might not want anything to do with me after, well, you know, right, Diddie?"

"LOL, are you kidding me, Hank? You were like the perfect, um, hookup??? I mean, whew, no one asked me to expose my chest and then latch onto my nipples like that and then, woo-hoo, you didn't ask for anything in return, so that's the dream, Hank."

"Oh, well, I thought it might have been a little freaking of me and all, so."

"Well, given how you just said that to a petite boy who dresses like a girl every weekend, I guess we'll just that one go, for now, so. Besides, lips are lips and nipples are nipples, so."

"Then feed me, Diddie, go to my SUV with me and feed me. You can talk all you want to and I'll just go all "yum, suck, yum, suck, yum, suck" and stuff. I need it, Diddie, I need it."

Oh, well, maybe there was a little extra freak in Hank than I figured, right? I mean, I probably should have factored in how Hank managed to take care of himself that last time, but I thought that he was just extra horny and it seemed like I was a freebie out of it anyways, so.

But enough of looking back in time because that was when I heard Jitter G go all "ooh, ooh, ooh" and then he went all "yelp, yelp, yelp", which meant that Merri Jaye finished his work and he then took his rec drug habit payment out in full.

"I think I need a ride back to my ride, Hank, so will it be a tie?"

"Well, you can add on something, Diddie because I've noticed that you're the only T-Girl on Chang who doesn't have his junk out by the third selfie of a set."

"Hmmm???? Ah?????"

"Just push your poorly rolled up shorts down for the ride back uptown and enjoy the ride, Diddie."

"Hmmm!!!!!! Hank!"

"Post me with a half of my face on your chest then."

"OK."

I mean, well, "OK" just came out of my mouth and all, so. But oh, oh, guess what happens when you pull your little t-shirt off so your freak friend can get his rocks off on your amazing and boyish nipples and then you push your questionable Denim shorts so your friend can continue to get his rocks off but from a different way? Well, what happens is that you're basically naked in the front seat of his SUV and then you figure out he has some sort of little dash panel light that illuminates the vehicles seats!

"I'm not built like the normal T-Girls, Hank."

"Pant, pant, pant, huff, huff, huff, puff."

"But this is kind of naughty and all, so."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, puff, huff, pant, pant."

"I guess I could use my undies to help it stand up, huh?"

"Goo, goo, ga, ga, ga, ha, ha, ha, ha, ooh, ooh, ooh."

"It's OK Hank, you can take a photo or two, but with my phone."

Ooh, snap, ahh, snap, ha, ha, snap, OMG, snap, OMG, snap, puff, pant, snap, pant, drool."

"I didn't figure you for being that way, Hank."

"Dive, head first, yum, kiss, kiss, lick, lick, ow, ow, ug, ug, squirt, ha, ha, ha."

"But I guess you are that way then."

"Um, um, suck, slurp, slurp, ga, ga, ga, ow, ow, ooh."

"Well, you win I guess, whoa, whoa, whoa, Hank, you win."

"Hmm, sissy stuff, sissy stuff, swallow, swallow, ooh, ooh, yum, yum, yum, ahh, ahh."

Huh? I never thought that anyone would ever turn the tables on me like that, but hey, Hank to the rescue, right? Also, huh? Hanks has practiced at taking risky photos before, right? I mean, the angle, and the lighting, right? And yeah, yeah, yeah, the subject matter isn't all that, but we're talking about the quality of the work here!

"Hm, secrets, right Diddie?"

"Oh, secrets for sure, Hank, shocking secrets, but between us only for sure."

"I'm just saying, I mean, even you need relief to, right Diddie?"

"Well, not as bad as you need to be fed, but I suppose you're right. But, LOL, no kissing, right?"

"Yuk! I mean, I mean, well, yuk, but everything else is cool."

Huh, right?

"And if I do hook you up with Nina Jaye? I mean, you mumbled his name between changing from my left nipple to my right nipple. I mean, how would that work?"

"I mean, he sucks me off and I eat his butt, right? Like a deep, deep, 69."

"Oh, um, yeah, I mean, I knew how it would work, but Nina Jaye is my friend, so I was just checking that you knew what to do and all, so. I mean, it's called the "stick and move" on one end and a "deep end around" on the other end, right, Hank?"

"Well, I didn't know that it had a name or anything, it was just something I picked up from my part time job at the hardware store and all, so."

I mean, you learn something new every single day and then you wished like hell that you didn't learn something new every single day.

"Hank, even though you represent like five "firsts" in my life and even with me doing the classic exposed T-Girl ride home in the front seat of your SUV, which I liked, by the way, but listen, I'm still not sure that tonight was a tie for us, so."

"Give me your undies and I'll make absolutely sure that you get a three-quarter facial photo of me sucking the life out of Nina Jaye's man boobs and I'll lay across his big swollen belly so it's a good clean photo and then and that should tie things up, Diddie."

"OK."

I mean, I don't know why those two letters kept popping out of mouth, right? I mean, they are just two letters and all, so.

"And still not even the quickest of lip pecks, Hank?"

"Ewe, that's gross, Diddie, but if I ever change my mind about that, you know, I stalk you, I mean, I know where you live and all, so."

End Diddie 02