Didn't Go Like I Planned

Story Info
She finally cucks me, but on her terms...
2.7k words
2.92
23.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been going through a rough patch as of late and decided that we needed to work on some things together. There was no issue with our sex life, we usually had sex at least once a week and attended to be fairly kinky with lots of talk about gang, bangs, and big black cock. But none of that ever materialized. It was all just fantasy.

So I booked us a room at a hotel and nearby San Jose California for a couple of days and we went there to take a break from our family and jobs. To spend some time just between us. We planned on going out drinking and dancing, having nice dinners, and spending some time in bed having plenty of sex.

But on the very first night, there were three guys in the hotel bar, who worked for a lighting company who were in the area installing street lights in the new development. She started to flirt with him, and in no time they were at our table... And after several rounds of shots, she invited them to our room.

My wife went first and got dressed, and we followed five minutes later to find her in the room wearing black 6-inch stiletto heels. A tiny sheer black thing and a sheer black belly shirt that clearly showed the swollen nipples on her D-cup breasts.

Our first romantic night quickly turned into me filming three guys helping themselves to my wife as she moaned and orgasm over and over. I was a bit gutted, but I knew that when she gets horny, her sex drive is insatiable, and whatever I would have said made no difference.

Once one of the guys produced a small baggie of cocaine, I knew all bets were off. I watched as my wife, who had never slept with another guy during our marriage and had never tried cocaine before hungrily snorted up three thick rails off of the countertop. The reaction to her body was instantaneous, and the look in her eyes scared me.

I watched as these three men stripped off all of their clothes without hesitation, not even acknowledging my presence in the room. My wife sang to her knees, surrounded by these three men, and began to suck and stroke their cocks hungrily. Moaning as a man's cock slit into her mouth and down into her throat. Pushing as hard as she can, until her lips are pressed against their pubic bone.

This went on for almost 20 minutes despite my humiliation, I couldn't help but pull out my hard cock and squeeze the aching base. One of the men, a white guy, takes her by the hand, and I watch as they move to the bed. I sit in an armchair and start stroking my cock. I watch, as my wife lays on her back and eagerly spreads her legs for another man. It's not lost on me that she has not looked at me once since I entered the room.

I watch the same guy that guided her to the bed, moved between her spread thighs and positions, his bare cock at the opening of her dripping, wet pussy. As soon as the guy sank his cock into her, she laid out a huge moan, and I ejaculate it all over the carpet in my hand. It was seconds after they started on her, and I had already blown my load.

I felt pretty embarrassed that I had come in about 10 seconds in front of these guys... But they didn't seem to notice. As my wife pulled her knees back towards her shoulders, and her new friend, buried his cock inside of her, the other two guys, one a Latino and one a big black guy Position themselves near her head, and she began to alternate, sucking on their cocks as they played with her big tits.

I wash as the white guy continues to fuck her brains out for the next 20 minutes. She's wanton, sucking the other two cocks, saliva coating her face, her makeup now smeared. She moans loudly each time the white guy slides his cock deep inside of her. Hearing your wife moaning and sexual arousal is always a bit gut-retching as you watch another guy take her right in front of you.

I looked closely and watched his big cock sliding inside of her unprotected pussy. Her underwear was pulled to one side and I could hear her whispering things but I couldn't make out what she was saying. My cock had not got soft after coming. It stayed hard as I washed her being serviced. I could tell how good it felt because she kept grabbing him by the hips, and by the ass and behind his thighs, and pulling her into him hungrily.

I stood and watched her orgasm on another man's cock. I wasn't sure when we had gone from fantasy to reality, but I don't remember being let in on that decision.

Soon I'll Latino guy switch places with the white guy and I watched my wife, spread her legs for another guy to fuck her as she sucked on the cocks of the other two men, moaning and pleasure. Something about seeing her high-heeled feet up in the air like that was burned into my mind. Especially when the Latino guy pushed her knees together and planted those same high heels on his shoulder so he could get deeper inside of her pussy.

After a while, I saw the black guy reach down and start to play with her asshole. She immediately moaned her approval. This was a surprise for me, and she very rarely lets me touch her ass. She wanted it and she started to gyrate her hips, pushing his fingers deeper inside of her asshole. She moaned something that only the three guys heard and they all chuckled as they continued to play with her.

After about 20 minutes of being fucked by the Latino guy the black guy wanted his turn. So my wife repositioned herself on all fours and the black guy got behind her. I won't go into details, but sometimes stereotypes are true. She made a strange, sound have ever heard, as he buried himself deep inside of her for the first time. The white guy was not on the bed on his knees, directly in front of her and the Latino guy was on her right side with his cock right next to her face as well.

This was the woman who stood in front of all our families when we got married and said her vows. She was congratulated by elderly relatives... Now she was on her knees, like a dog, begging to be fucked harder than sucking on the hard cocks of the guy she met only an hour earlier. Herr sexual arousal. Taken over, a primal need to be fucked over and over. Once again, my wife began to hungrily devour the cocks of the other two men with her mouth as the black man stretched out her tight Latina pussy. When he picked up speed, she couldn't keep up with the other two men and just began to push back on his cock panting and saying "yes yes yes yes" over and over again. The sound of his thighs slapping the bear flash of her ass tackling throughout the room.

Then she made the ultimate move, momentarily sliding off of his big cock and peeling down her underwear, so that he could have better access to her hungry pussy. Total lust.

She turned and faced the black guy kissing him on the lips, which I found to be quite personal for some reason. They tongue kissed for several seconds before she pushed him back onto his back on the bed. His head was now on the pillows at the head of the bed. I watched as she slowly lowered her pussy down on his hard cock. She still hadn't once looked at me since this had started, she was clouded by pure sexual lust. It made no difference to her if I was there or not. And she slowly stretched to accommodate his mass. The other two men robbed her ass and shoulders and encouraged her to take it all.

Soon she was bouncing up and down on the biggest cock I had ever seen, the Latino guy now fingering her ass hole as the white guy still on the bed next to her got his cock sucked.

These three guys had picked up my wife in the hotel bar. They didn't care that I was there. They just wanted to fuck her and what I thought or what I wanted didn't matter. They just took my wife. They did things to her that she never allows me to do, for example, fingering her ass constantly as she rode her first big black cock, and moaned her approval until she eventually orgasms again. Although I had fantasized about this and even begged her to do things like this in the past, this just wasn't the way I expected it to happen.

But then something even more shocking happened. The guy white suggested she get on her back so he could fuck her ass.......And she compliantly did as he instructed. Laying on her back and offering her anus to him to take.

I watched in disbelief as he buried his cock in her anus, and she moaned with each thrust. I was kind of angry, but my cock was rock hard, even though I'd already cum once. She didn't care how or where they fucked her, she just spread wide, offering herself, and letting them take her. However, they wanted Dash as I looked on helpless, but my cock was rockhard.

I can only watch as this guy's cock sank in her ass, somewhere I had only been a few times in our 18 years of marriage, but she gave it to him in less than an hour and fifteen minutes. The worst part was that she was clearly enjoying it. I don't know if there's a better plan all along, or if she was acting out even more because of the cocaine, but I have never seen this woman act this way before. I watched as he fucked her ass like this for another fifteen minutes, her panting deeply each time his cock slid into her asshole.

I heard her whisper something to him, and he pulled his cock out of her asshole. I was shocked to see how open it was. It just kept wide, stretched and readily accommodating his big dick. She then rolled onto her side so he could carry on fucking her ass And she could better serve her other lovers with her mouth and hands the white guy reposition himself behind her and once again easily sweat, his cock deep inside of my wife's gaping asshole. My wife reached forward and hungrily grabbed the cocks of the other two men before stroking them and sliding them into her mouth. The white guy fucked her. He reached around the front of her body and began to play with her big tits. Pinching her nipples, pulling on them. He had no way of knowing, but that's one of her biggest turn-ons.

Then, after a while, she moved, pushing him onto his back. She got on top of him, her back to his chest, his cock up her ass as another guy fingering her pussy until she came yet again. I watched as her hips fucked up and down, a cock in her ass, and three fingers served in her soaking wet pussy. Fucking her hips, fucking herself on his fingers -- she just needed to get herself off again. I watched as the black guy began to play with her beautiful breasts, sucking on her tits and drying milk from her nipples. Her nipples are hard, and her entire body is in a state of high sexual arousal. Her whole body was primed for nothing but sex. The Latino guy now applies his tongue and lips to her clip as he finger fucked her. Soon, I watch as my wife's eyes roll back in her head, and she cums once again.

The sex went on like this for another couple of hours. All three of the guys came multiple times. Depositing their loads in her pussy and her stomach. She still never once looked at me the entire time. She was solely focused on these three men and her own pleasure. They left around 2 a.m.

My wife was finally exhausted, and still drunk, the effects of the cocaine, worn off from the marathon fucking she had taken. Without showering, or wiping the comb from her pussy or anything, she simply climbed onto the bed next to me, and lay down on top of me... Drifting off to sleep without ever, saying a word, and still not looking me in the face.

At about five in the morning, I felt her get up and get dressed. The room was dark, but I saw that all she put on was a pair of yoga shorts and a zip-up hoodie. She didn't say anything to me, but she told me later that she went to the black guy's room on her own for more sex.

She came back at about 11 AM, her pussy was running with calm and she was exhausted. She later told me that they did more cocaine and had sex for hour after hour. She wasn't sure if you came in her three or four more times.

As I said before, it has always been a fantasy of mine, but I just didn't think it was going to go down this way. I was expecting this weekend to be about a romance between my wife and me but apparently, she had other ideas. She would never admit it, but this may have been a way for her to hurt me or punish me. Sort of like "OK motherfucker, be careful what you wish for!" Or it could've just been serendipity, I really don't know. And I really wasn't sure what I was supposed to do at this point.

So I did what I had been trained to do by the countless hours of cuckold porn, that I watch every single day. I lay my wife down on the bed, pulled off the other shorts, watching stick ropes of come stretch between her pussy lips, and the fabric as this worked on her legs. then, my body shaking, my breathing, ragged, I move my face down between my wife's thighs, and I begin to clean her pussy with my tongue and lips. I spent almost 30 minutes licking every drop of cum from her flesh and from inside her pussy. My wife's body, although exhausted from all the drugs and sex responded. After 30 minutes of servicing, my wife's pussy with my mouth, she had an earth-shattering orgasm, squirting, female, ejaculate down my throat.

Finally, after completely, ignoring me all night she looked down her body at me as I lay with my mouth pressed against her pussy and looked at me directly in the eyes. " that... Was the best orgasm I had all night baby" she cooed as she reached down, running her long coffin fingernails through my hair, scratching my scalp the way I like it. This is her way of showing me that I've been a good dog and served her and pleased her.

She smiled down at me and asked me "Have you been a good dog?"

"Yes, goddess" I responded breathing heavily. I leaned my face down again, kissing her pussy as if it was a mouth. Gently kissing it lip to it sliding my tongue inside.

"You are right, you've been a very good dog. And good dogs deserve a treat."

Wordlessly possession myself above her. I got between her legs and eased my hard cock deep inside of her. Knowing all that she had done tonight, remembering everything that was shared in my mind, I began to fuck her with everything I had. And I came in 15 seconds.