All Comments on 'Didn't Go Like I Planned'

by Bull4MyLatina

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino8 months ago

What an absolute load of badly written garbage!

BigfundrewBigfundrew8 months ago

You really need an editor.

Gmann006Gmann0068 months ago

thats the stupidest story on here so far bar none you little sissy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow that was fucked up. 1☆

MightyHornyMightyHorny8 months ago

If you're playing 'Cuckold Bingo' while reading this story, you'll win without a doubt...

And all this for what? Since sex SUPPOSEDLY wasn't one of their problems, did this gangbang fixed anything? Of course not.

All of this nonsense... yet they're still going to end up divorce. Hey, best outcome possible for everyone here.

Ultimately, the only losers are... the readers of this flash.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

English a 2nd or 3rd language?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dumber than a stump and so badly written as to be barely legible.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If only you were smart enough to find the fetish category for your Fetish story...

Who knows, then you might also be able to not only write a story better, but write a better story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wiping the "comb"... lmfao

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

Not normally into cuckhold stories but this was a little better than most.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Typos and gramatical errors i can deal with. English isnt everyones first language. But this story just describes a video on xhamster titled "3 guys met in a bar take my cuckold wife" . Nice try passing it off as your own original ideas though.

tralan69ertralan69er8 months ago

That is really fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lots of spelling mistakes which took away from your story. 3 guys show up and she just gets up and goes with them? She takes dope without a second thought? And she preferred the BBC most of all? Again a racial story in the wrong category and everyone is expected to believe that the BBC is the only way to go?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very weak effort. one star

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This tale "didn't go like I planned", looking at the very low readers rating: 2.4*. Same negative evaluation as the previous tale. Change category to Fetish or Interracial to get better results.

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly8 months ago

I hate slut wife stories

dark2donut2dark2donut28 months ago

1 star from me too though I did not read the garbage.

TrstxxxTrstxxx8 months ago

I loved the story. But then I’m no writers critic like the rest lol.

I’d love to be my wife’s good dog too.

want2be845want2be8458 months ago

Yes you have a good story, but did you ever proof read it? Wrong words, misspelled words all take away from a good story. Why did it take half a story for you to tell us your wife is latino? More base info up front would enhance the story as well. Try harder next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The story was difficult to read. I agree with want2be845 comments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous