Die

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fooled herself into thinking that I was coming around to loving being her clean up guy because I'd stopped insulting her and Randy. It did mean they started to treat me with less aggression, and I was now on similar terms with them as a family pet, occasionally stroked behind the ear but expected to bark on demand.

I began to see a possible road to salvation, their complacency, I noticed that the more docile and obedient I became the more they relaxed they were, dropping their guard in my company, I reckoned that give it time and an opportunity would present itself. I was pretty sure that Ruby thought she had won, that I was now her accepting cuckold.

Chapter 4 -- And Then It Happened

Friday Night was GNO though it seemed that more men attended from what they told me. It was now 4 months since I'd been a caged cuckold, in that time I had been one humiliation after another.

I'd lost count of the number of creampies I'd eaten out of Ruby, she occasionally pissed in my mouth though that had been more initially when they were establishing dominance, I'd also regularly eaten her ass and a couple of times after Randy had creampied her asshole, that was particularly disgusting.

Anyway, Friday rolled around again, Randy came over late afternoon and was working on his laptop. Ruby got amorous with him, pulled him into the bedroom and I heard them fucking almost immediately. As night follows day, it was inevitable that I would be called in to clean her cunt. As I entered Randy said he was hitting the shower and that they should go soon, get a bite to eat and then join their friends in the usual place.

To my surprise when they left, there it was the laptop was where he had left it, still on plugged in and unlocked. What I have not told you so far is that I make my living in IT and yes, I've been going to work for over 4 months in my cock cage.

Two months ago, Ruby's friend Shelley who works in my office came to me one day when I was the last one left in the lunchroom, she dropped her hand to my crotch and said, "So they send you to work in your cage, just like I send Edgar, have you grown to love the taste of Randy's cum yet? I've tried it & it's divine."

I had given her an old-fashioned look of distaste which I'm sure was reported back to Ruby.

Anyway, I digress, so a laptop in the hands of an expert, well, this was right up my street. I couldn't believe the asshole made it so easy, he had a very common protection programme loaded which contained a password manager app.

I could load a keystroke programme, but that would assume I'd be lucky enough to get a second chance to access Randy's laptop which was by no means a certainty, so I was going to have to hope for the best and hope he was dumb enough to have a weak password. It's one of the most common ways for hackers to access things like password manager.

I tried a few different ones using the little knowledge I had of him, then bingo, it was so easy that I had not thought to try it first, Randy123, the stupid big bastard.

I had access to all passwords; I knew they both had iPhones so immediately looked for iCloud and there it was. In we go, search video, look at the icons and there it was cuck1, cuck 2, cuck3, cuck 4, creampies, pissing. All clearly signposted, all simple to delete from the laptop but I needed a little trick to get rid of it from their phones.

It's not that difficult when you deal with morons, I used a little insiders tip to contact their phones using his iCloud again and used a hack to factory reset both phones deleting all data, not just those videos.

Of course, I couldn't be certain there were no other copies saved anywhere. Now I deleted everything on his laptop, factory resetting it and hoping it may fuck up his job. But I was now willing to risk that I had deleted all evidence of my humiliation. The alternative was to live like this for god knows how long.

It took me very little time to pack what I needed and got out of the apartment, I headed for a hotel for the night. My next though was getting that fucking cage off my cock, after that I could spend time plotting my revenge.

I was looking forward to that, it was a question of just how many fuckers I was going to take down. Randy and Ruby for sure but that cunt Shelley seemed good for so misery and probably some of their other friends who'd encouraged and watched them fuck me over on GNOs.

I could only guess what Ruby and Randy were thinking when their phones were suddenly on the factory settings, everything wiped, contacts the lot, all gone. I assume when they got back to the apartment and realised, I was gone they saw his laptop on, beside which I'd left a handwritten note saying, "Fuck you, this is just the start." And I'd left my wedding ring beside it.

Chapter 5 -- Free at Last, Free at Last.

The next morning my first concern was to get that fucking cage off my cock, I knew I was just going to have to brazen it out and go to a locksmith, I did, but in the next town over, I told him on the phone it was a sensitive personal matter and that I assumed he could be discreet.

An hour later I was showing him the problem and explained that I was basically kidnapped and blackmailed. He said it was a pity I hadn't checked the video to see if it showed them forcibly locking it on me, I could have had them arrested, but I'd deleted everything as fast as I could.

In the back of my mind, I wondered about recovering the video, but I was sure I'd been thorough in the deletion of everything on his laptop and both their phones.

He said he was going to work delicately because the cage was so small and tightly fitting he was concerned about cutting me, nevertheless he got the damn thing off and I paid the man.

Well, I was beginning to feel human again, nobody to enslave me and no metal on my cock,

What time is it? Divorce time. Let's find a solicitor and get shot of Ruby.

It's a no-fault divorce, we rent an apartment we each look after our own cars but payment from a joint account same with phones, same with credit cards. So separating things will be very easy. Little difference in incomes so little or no support either way.

In terms of what was done to me, well, I destroyed the evidence -- I think. Nothing can be done, however if the tape is stored elsewhere and they attempt to use it against me, my legal advice is that they would be in a world of trouble, jail very likely for both.

Reconciliation after counselling? Hahaha, not a chance, this experience allows me to fully endorse the witty line from Sacha Guitry:

"When a man steals your wife, the best revenge is to let him keep her."

That works for me, Randy is welcome to the slut, I want nothing to do with either of them except of course, some serious payback on both.

Chapter 6 -- Confrontation

I walked out of a supermarket on a Thursday night carrying several bags and walked into a roundhouse haymaker, with Randy on the other end of it. I dropped the bags and defended myself as he came at me, shouting, "You fucking cuckold, you lost me my job wrecking their computer, you wimp."

He forgot that when he'd punched me before, I had been tied up, he obviously thought he could wipe the floor with me. A good short solid right to the gut disabused him of that notion and an uppercut on the point of the chin sent him arse over tip. Typical of a bully, his answer was rage, not clear thinking and as he charged again, I hit him left, right, left again and down he went sprawled and flattened, like a cowpat steaming in the dirt.

Time for some payback, I kicked him hard in the balls, once, twice three times ... and repeat, I kicked out a tattoo on his balls as he screamed. "Your turn to scream motherfucker" I said bending down to his ear, "this is just the start of it, if you weren't as dumb as a box of rocks you'd get out of town and don't look back. Randy, just a warning, fairs fair, I think I'm going to kill you."

It was fun to beat the shit out of him, but my real wish was to inflict the ultimate revenge on him, just as I'd whispered in his ear. Show me a man who has had what I had done to me and doesn't want to kill the fucker and I'll show you a genuine beaten down wimp.

I had the germ of an idea and made another appointment with my lawyer for the following Monday, in the meantime I planned to fuck up GNO for Ruby and that cunt Shelley too if at all possible.

Mark who I was staying with said he would come out with me to the bar and dance hall, and he recruited a couple of lovely ladies from his work to come with us. Mark gave them the broad outline but not all the details of my betrayal and cuckolding and that I needed some help to pull off a little revenge on Ruby and Shelley. They thought it sounded just like what the two bitches deserved and said it sounded like a fun night out since I was buying their drinks.

One of the ladies was Marsha and she had a great sense of humour, was good fun, looked very good too and I just wondered might she be someone I might seriously take out in future. I suppose that would depend on how she felt about my revenge because I was planning to go for the throat.

I saw Ruby out with some guy other than Randy and they were getting very close and bumping crotches. I steered, Marsha over, tapped Ruby on the shoulder and asked, "Hi Ruby, has that STD cleared up yet, I've found it real hard to shake off."

We left the two of them doing their impressions of goldfish, neither knowing what to say.

Ten minutes later Shelley was getting it on on the dancefloor with some guy and Marsha and I made a pass, "Hi Shelley, still looking for a new cuckold after Edgar died of Aids?"

The guy didn't even bother making his excuses, just turned, and walked away. Shelley swore like a trooper at me, but I gave her my best smile... and a raised middle finger.

Marsha looked like she was having real fun, I liked her.

We did that for maybe the next 60-90 minutes, guys were leaving Ruby and Shelley with every comment and the bitches were getting frustrated.

As Mark, Marsha, Lulu, and I sat drinking and laughing at how the night was going, Ruby & Shelley played their Ace. They sent that fuckwit Randy over to have a serious talk with me, backed up by a couple of weedy looking fuckers who looked like a strong wind would knock them over never mind a decent punch.

Before Randy could say a word I jumped up and got in his face, "Well coward, the organ grinder has sent her monkey over to talk, what the fuck do you want Randy? And don't piss me off if you don't want me to beat you ...again, in front of the whole bar."

"Please Jim, just be.."

"Fuck you Randy, you didn't say please when you had me tied up, now did you? Then you were very free with your fists, but like all bullies when there is a level field suddenly you aren't so tough."

"Jim, I'm only asking you to leave Ruby and Shelley alone, you're ruining their night."

"Randy, since you are being so mannerly, I tell you what I'm going to do."

Randy looked at me expectantly thinking he might yet go back to the sluts with some sort of a small win that they might thank him for."

"You can tell those two filthy sluts that in 10 minutes if they are still here I will be announcing to the entire bar over the mic, the type of hateful bitches they are, now fuck off out of my sight Randy before I decide to kick your balls black and blue again."

My table burst into applause and laughter as Randy retreated like a beaten dog. Five minutes later their group had all left the bar. Mark, the two ladies and I stayed, enjoyed a few more drinks and decided we would do it all again next Friday. We laughed a lot which was music for my soul, but that soul was still looking for serious revenge. And yes, I really did like the look of Marsha.

Chapter 7 -- Back With the Lawyer

I'd had an idea but needed to run it past my lawyer. It was almost certainly illegal so, not wanting to put him in a difficult position, I couched my words in careful terms.

"Mr Brockhurst, I have a friend, I'd like to explore the situation and pose a few hypotheticals to you. If that's ok, you could tell me what sort of jeopardy those who did him wrong might face. Is that something you can do?"

"OK Jim, this is all purely hypothetical, yes? I can't discuss particulars of a possible crime, certainly not without the victim's authority, you understand me? So, if this is purely hypothetical let's talk."

"OK Mr Brockhurst, hypothetically my friend has had the following done to him, he's been restrained, he's been sexually assaulted, he has had a device locked onto his genitals constantly for several months, been punched, urinated on, slapped beaten often, blackmailed with the treat of being exposed as a sexual deviant if he didn't comply."

"My friend alleges that he is in possession of a video that corroborates all these allegations, in several different forms, the original and a heavily edited copy the contents of which were obtained by sexual torture. Sir, I don't know how many crimes are involved in that but what I would like if you can is a letter from you outlining the crimes and what the potential punishments are under the law. Is that possible?"

"Yes Jim, tell your.. eh, friend, that I'll write that up for him, all done as possible charges and possible penalties should the DA decide to prosecute the alleged crimes and with the proviso that the alleged video is genuine and supports the allegations. Will that keep your friend happy Jim? I won't be keeping a copy on file you understand."

"Such a shame you hadn't kept the video in your own circumstances. Maybe it will work out better for your friend."

The following day I collected this letter from my lawyer:

To whom it may concern:

As per your enquiry, the following criminal offences may have occurred subject to confirmation by your video evidence.

1. Sexual assault -- forcible oral penetration assisted by physical assault on the genitals is unquestionably criminal. It in additional to the other assault charges carried out over a period of months, involved in the alleged behaviour place this towards the higher end of the sexual assault charges. The exact charges involved would be at the discretion of the DA, however the potential sentence for each aggressor would be between the minimum sentence of 2 years and the maximum of 20 years and registration on the sex offender's register.

2. 'Sextortion' is where unwilling sexual behaviour is extorted by blackmail, amongst other possible causes. In the alleged circumstances to be proven by video evidence, this is a serious case and a penalty in excess of 10 years is possible.

These are the two most serious potential charges likely, if substantiated by the video evidence. There are also numerous lesser offences likely, but those are the two charges most likely to lead to significant jail time.

The writer clarifies that these opinions are formed purely on the basis of what I am told the video evidence displays and that evidence would be crucial to the outcomes above.

IMA Shyster

Attorney at Law

Of course, I had no video evidence, but Randy & Ruby did not know that. I intended to play them for everything I could, to ruin their lives to the greatest possible extent, to seriously damage them in any way I could, socially, financially, occupationally, anything for revenge. Ultimately I also planned physical revenge but first I wanted to fuck up their minds.

They were going to pay big for what they had done to me. So far we had only been playing.

Chapter 8. The Fun Begins

I would never in any circumstances hit a woman, that is in any decent man's code as a person. Would I arrange to have Ruby hurt physically? You bet your sweet fucking bippy I would, the cunt had fed me cum from her cunt AND her asshole, she had pissed in my mouth several times, she had sunk her nails into my balls making me scream in agony time and time again, to get my cooperation and above all she had humiliated me time and time again in the company of one of the dumbest creatures ever to walk, crawl or slither, Randy, that contemptible piece of ordure.

Fuck yes, I'd have her hurt and the instrument of my revenge was Olga, a lady brought up in the old USSR, before it broke up in the early 90s. She was a former champion shot-putter who won silver at an Olympics during the 90s, standing at 6'1" in flat shoes, she had muscles in her spit.

Olga had moved from Mother Russia after the breakup of the USSR and was a woman for hire, no job too nasty. Olga's never been described as pretty and that was not just down to the stubble on her chinny, chin, chin, but also her flat chest and moon-shaped face -- round and pock marked with deep craters.

She didn't like pretty girls unless they were sitting on her face and had "glassed" three different "pretty girls", forever removing their pretty designation.

I arranged for Olga to meet Ruby on GNO one Friday night, pick a fight with her and Ruby ended up staying 5 days in hospital, her broken jaw extremely painful, as was her bruised cunt. Olga had basically trampled Ruby's cunt, almost as if an elephant had stepped on it. Ruby's clit and labia piercings bled profusely.

Meanwhile I had decided to play the potential lawsuit card against Ruby & Randy. It would never go anywhere, of course, because during my escape from their clutches I'd been so keen to escape that I didn't think of how I could use the video they'd made against them. It was gone, but they didn't know that.

Before Ruby was released from hospital, Randy had another unfortunate incident when he appeared to have walked out of the bar one night and straight into an unidentified object.

The unidentified object was never identified luckily enough because it was me, dressed from head to toe in black including a balaclava and swinging a baseball bat which left many bruises, a broken forearm, and a severely bruised set of ballocks.

I didn't wait around for an opinion from Randy but surely this unfortunate series of events was quickly growing very old, not to mention painful.

Three days later, I met Randy on Main Street in broad daylight. He looked like he wanted to run away but maintained just enough pride to stand his ground but looked to be holding himself awkwardly, as if someone had recently thrashed his balls with a baseball bat. He ended an uncomfortable silence by asking what I wanted.

"Apart from you dead Randy? I want to talk to you and your dirty slut about my divorce and you & her future in orange jumpsuits in prison."

Too much for dumb Randy to process. "For fuck's sake Randy, I want to talk to you and the whore, I'll be at her apartment on Saturday at 12:30, both of you be there, if I have to go looking for either or both of you it won't end well."

He nodded.

Chapter 9 -- I'm Gonna Tell Ya How It's Gonna Be

On Saturday I arrived at Ruby's apartment, after she let me in, she walked very unsteadily back to the couch.

"Oh, I see you are in a bit of discomfort Ruby, I hear you got your cunt stomped. Still, I'm sure you are being a good little soldier and fucking Randy through the pain." I couldn't help laughing at her. "You two scum-suckers seem to be having a lot of bad luck recently, I mean look at that cast on your arm Randy and that facial bruising, you really should stop walking into things."

I was thoroughly enjoying things. "OK, I wanted to talk to you two kidnapping cunts about your soon to be happening legal problems."

They both answering "what" looking like startled goldfish.

"I told you I would report you to the police for what you did to me, you are both going to prison for a long time, look at this letter from a lawyer I spoke to, 10, maybe 20 years." I showed them Shyster's letter, their faces drained of all colour.

"You'd do that to your wife?" Ruby ventured.