Die

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ruby you are the town slut, you are no wife, I'll be getting rid of you asap once the lawyer does his work." I could see her mind working and before she could say it I said, "And don't tell me you love me you cunt, if you did you couldn't have done the things you did to me, if you actually say it I'll ask me friend Olga to visit you again."

Ruby looked in shock, "You had her do that to me? Oh Jim, what have I done, I really do..."

"Ruby if you finish that I'll call her right now, shut your mouth and save your worthless cunt."

While this was going on Randy's tiny particle of matter that passed for his brain had been in overdrive. "Is there anything we can do to make it up to you without going to the police?"

"Yes Randy, you could kill yourself?"

"Come on Jim, really, what?"

"Really kill yourself Randy, that will make us square."

"OK, now you know what your future holds, I'll be going to the police with the tape on Monday morning, just wanted to give you fair warning, the video is safely stored on my laptop, and of course the cloud but not being as dumb as you Randy, I've taken steps to protect the evidence. How do you think you two fuckers will suit orange jumpsuits." I departed laughing.

Now it was just a case of waiting for the moron to act.

Chapter 10 - Randy, Gone, Like a Thief in the Night

At about 2:30 am on Saturday night, Sunday morning I was wide awake waiting for the inevitable, they had to act before I went to the police on Monday morning, it would either be Saturday night or Sunday night and my guess was that the sooner done the better they'd feel.

I heard the sounds of an untalented burglar breaking into my apartment. I sat propped up on my pillows, my Glock 17 in my hand ready for action as a faint rustling game from the lounge, Randy searching for my laptop.

He wasn't going to find it until he came into the bedroom.

I knew he would be armed because he was going to have to persuade me to give up the protection I had told him the video had. It was a perfect set up.

Later, as I gulped a whiskey in the presence of Detective Samuel Adams and Sgt. Bud Weiser, I recalled how I'd heard noises of a probable break-in and grabbed my Glock, fearing for my life, then as I saw the gun appearing around the opening door, in the partial moonlight than the ceiling fan light offered, I knew my life was in danger and I took action in self-defence.

Randy, lying dead on my bedroom floor, was unable to dispute my version of events given the recently installed air conditioning created by the hole in his skull.

It seems my time at the shooting range had been worthwhile, the guy from the Medical examiner's office reckoned old Randy was dead before he hit the floor.

The detectives of course got me to admit that I knew Randy, that I was aware, as it seemed the whole town was, that he was fucking my wife and had been for many months, so they suggested I had motive,nbut I was completely unable to help them as to what his motive was in breaking into my home. They said they were going to do their level best to find out why he'd come, and I wished them luck with that.

Barring my lawyer, Shyster, who had kept no copy of the letter that I had burned after baiting my trap, only my dear wife Ruby had any knowledge of why Randy could possibly have been trying to rob me that night.

Of course, Ruby was not likely to want to talk about an incriminating video in my possession, Ruby is no genius, but self-incrimination just isn't smart.

In any event the police could investigate my laptop as much as they liked, they would find no sex tape either on it or in my cloud storage which contained happier events, like photos to when I thought I'd had a wife for life, instead of the town cum bucket.

Besides, at 4am that Sunday morning, Ruby was trussed up like a chicken and gagged, lying in the back of Olga's car, heading south towards Mexico where one of those ever-helpful whorehouses on the look out for fresh stock, had reserved a low paid job for her, food and board and all the cock you could manage was the deal.

Olga was the happy delivery driver, that lady would do anything for money, God bless her.

So, with Randy gone to meet his maker, and Ruby with what was likely to be a short stay in her new job, I mean what are the odds of a long life in one of those places, especially when you are a needy princess like Ruby. Put it this way, I didn't expect to see her again. On the other hand, I suppose it could have been just about her dream job -- who gives a fuck?

Now, that Marsha lady seemed to like me, I must ask Mark for her number.