Diego's Breezy New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank goodness you're alright. Maybe I overdid it with you..."

"Overdid it?"

She sighed and then asked him "Tell me the truth, why were you really naked near Gracie's room?"

"Ummm..."

"And don't give me that nudist nonsense again. I want the truth!"

At this point, he could only hope that she would believe him on this one. Or at the very least, not have him arrested. "So, Gracie forced me to walk out of her room naked."

"She forced you? Why would you let her do that?"

"...Yesterday we were having a conversation while I was trying to create a cat shaped bush for you and-"

"Wait, those were cats?"

..."Yeah..."

She chuckled, "Stick to cube shaped bushes. It was a nice attempt, though."

"Heh...thanks. Anyway, she recorded said conversation and spliced together my side of the conversation to make it sound like I was abusing her- AND FOR THE RECORD, I'D NEVER EVEN DREAM OF DOING THAT TO ANYONE, SHE JUST WANTS ME TO QUIT MY JOB AND-"

"HOLD ON...you mean this recording?", she then took out her phone and played the recording.

"Wait, SHE SENT IT TO YOU!?"

"Yes, I was actually on my way to her room to confront her about this when I bumped into you, completely naked."

"SHE SENT IT OUT AS SOON AS I LEFT!?"

"Yes, she did." She replied, getting a stern expression on her face.

"MA'AM I SWEAR. IT WAS FAKE! SHE'S BEEN MAKING MY LIFE AND EVERY OTHER EMPLOYEE'S LIFE MISERABLE."

"Diego, let me ask you something."

He looked at her with tears in his eyes. "...HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM!?"

"MRS. GRAYSON, PLEASE HAVE MERCY, SHE'S A MONSTER, YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME!"

"I cannot believe you'd think for even a fraction of a second that I would ever believe..."

Well, this was it...goodbye cushy job at Grayson manor, goodbye freedom, hello jail, hello registration to a sex offenders list or at the very least, poverty.

"...anything Gracie told me."

"Wait, what?"

"Diego, that was so obviously fake. Not only did everything you say sound unnatural, but you ended it by threatening me, despite it being supposedly recorded spur of the moment by Gracie. Why would you threaten me if you didn't think it would end up in my hands?"

He breathed a sigh of relief, but then he realized that he did all of this for absolutely nothing. He utterly humiliated himself and he apparently needn't have bothered.

"You knew she was lying the whole time?"

"Absolutely."

"Then why did I have to go through all that!?"

"Because, I wanted to punish you for lying to me."

..."But considering all those stories of her framing other employees-"

"I KNOW. I feel awful about those firings everyday, so that's why I take everything she says with a grain of salt. Unless another employee can back her up."

"So all that, the forced nudity, the library thing, the whole confession at the garden. That was just to punish me for not telling you?"

"Yes....well at first."

"At first?"

"You do remember that I heard your little wet dream about me, right? I thought that it was the end of it and you were too shy to do anything else. But then I caught you naked again. Seeing you force that smile, with that adorable little thing twitching as I saw you. Well...all those comments I made about your body weren't just for show.

I knew you enjoyed it or else you'd have ran screaming."

"I was just scared an-"

"Diego, you've been hard as a rock since you got to the library. Plus you outright said you liked it. Or did Gracie tell you to tell me that?"

"She...didn't tell me to say that."

He covered his face again as he added, "Alright, maybe I do like it. But I didn't want to do it. I'd never willingly do this."

"Don't worry, Diego. I know you love it...and I love it too. Seeing a man so submissive and willing to do anything I ask, is just so hot. Either you wanted this very badly, or you're very stupid.

...and something tells me you're smarter than you think. Hehe~"

"Umm...so Gracie said that I make you swoon. I assume then that what she said is true, right?"

She then sat next to him on the bed and said, "Will this answer your question?"

She then leaned close to him and gave him a slow, gentle, kiss. Diego wrapped his arms around her as they made out. The thing about this is that, while he did have thing for her, he never, ever, in a million years ever, thought she'd have thing for him too.

Was it love or lust? Cause truly, while she was beautiful, he had no clue if he was just so horny at this point or it was genuine love for her. That's probably a question he'd truly ask himself later, as right now, after everything he's been through, this kiss to him was worth it all.

He thought it couldn't get any better until she gently pushed him onto the bed and undid his robe. With him naked once more, she stared at his little one, which was just now waking up.

"Aww....there he is! Diego's wittle baby dick. He's just as cute as the man he's attached to. You made a big mess out there in the garden, didn't you?"

Diego felt like he was about to burst once more as she was mere inches away from his 4 incher. "You know, I always take time to enjoy the little things in life and right now, I'm gonna enjoy your little thing."

She blew on it gently, making him shudder with anticipation. She then give the head a brief kiss, making his whole body twitch as he gasped at the feeling of her soft lips on his head.

"Hehe. Don't explode yet. I'm just getting started."

She then opened her mouth and slowly engulfed his cock. With her lips now fully wrapped around it she went to work. As her beautiful head bobbed up and down, the only thought that went through Diego's mind, was "Is she sure this isn't heaven? Cause right now, I don't believe her."

He hung onto the bedsheets for dear life as she made his toes curl. He couldn't help but scream out in pleasure as he felt his balls tighten and his seed shoot out right into her mouth. She looked momentarily shocked but continued on.

He slumped over with a big dopey smile on his face as she got up from her position. As she looked down on him with a stern look on her face and a bit of white stuff on side of her lips, she said, "You know. Most men would warn me when that was about to happen."

His eyes went wide as he realized he committed a bit of a faux-pas there. "I'm so sorry! It just snuck up on me, I didn't mean to..."

"Hehe...I'm joking, I would've let that happen regardless. But still, next time try to warn me so I can expect it."

"I will."

That's when he realized what she said, "Wait, NEXT TIME!?"

"Yup. But don't expect this very often...just consider it a bonus if you do an exceptional job."

"So...does that mean...I'm Mr. Grayson now?"

"What!?" she said bursting out laughing.

"You're quite funny, Diego. This was pretty much a fling. You're my groundskeeper and nothing more."

"Oh..." he said, disappointed. He wondered if that was for the best. If only because this whole thing kind of changed his perception of her. Was this whole thing just a fetish thing for her to begin with or did Gracie's horrible prank give her the opportunity to make it one?

"Besides, I think you'd be happier with someone closer to your own age."

"Like who?"

That's when the door to Mrs. Grayson's bedroom opened and in ran Gracie, panicking. "IS HE ALRIGHT!? IS HE OK!?"

She then immediately composed herself and cleared her throat adding, "Not that I care. I just want to know if he's....you know."

But upon seeing them she was stunned. First she noticed that Diego was naked with purple lip stick marks on his face and a purple smear on his dick. Then she noticed that Grace had a bit of "cream" on the side of her lips. She put two and two together, had her eyes go wide and screamed like she just saw a murder.

"GRACIE! I-Umm...I thought you'd still be with your friends..." said, Mrs. Grayson, trying to discreetly wipe her lips off with her hand.

"How could you do this to me!? He was supposed to be mine!"

"You call blackmail, a forged recording and utter humiliation, love? You ought to be ashamed of yourself!"

"B-but I-"

"NO BUTS. GO TO YOUR ROOM, RIGHT NOW!"

Gracie looked like she was about to cry. Diego just had a smug look on his face proceeded to flip her off.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" screamed Gracie as she ran out sobbing.

Diego sighed contently, but then he heard Grace mutter to herself, "What am I going to do with her?"

"How do you usually punish her?"

"I send her to her room usually. She's forced to stay there for the rest of the night."

"...in her room with a massive tv, her computer and practically everything she has to entertain herself?"

"...I guess that's not really a punishment is it? Well, its better than hitting her. My last husband wanted to spank her constantly, but I didn't like it when he did. Poor thing didn't walk for a week last time he did it."

"Dang, he hit her that hard?"

"I meant him. We divorced soon after."

"OH...Wow..." Well there went his first suggestion, but then he remembered all the stories the other employees told him and then had an idea.

"You know, she really needs to appreciate how well she has it here compared to the rest of your staff. She keeps making them miserable with all her so called pranks. Wouldn't you agree that she'd be a lot nicer if she knew what it was like in our shoes?"

..."That's not a bad idea...what did you have in mind?"


It was another beautiful day at Grayson manor. Diego woke up at around noon. Thankfully he didn't have to go to work for the next few days. Put on his clothes and walked out of his room.

Though he was still a little embarrassed seeing all the other employees again, knowing full well that they knew what every inch of his naked body looked like, he was happy.

Not just that he survived this whole ordeal with his job and some of his dignity in tact, not just that the other employees treat him like a celebrity for what he did, but because of what he was about to see.

Despite not needing to head to his plot of land to tend to it for a few days, he went to check on it anyway. As he walked outside, he saw a woman in his white shirt, green overalls, white hat and yellow boot ensemble that he called his uniform.

She seemed to look miserable and was sweating up a storm. As she was pruning a large shrub, Diego walked up and asked her, "So, how's my favorite little billionaire heiress doing?"

"Just fine, Diego. Thanks for asking" said Gracie, through clenched teeth.

"You know, blackmail is a serious criminal offense. You should be thankful that I didn't get any lawyers involved here. Besides, after a few days you won't have to do this anymore. Of course, afterwards you'll have a few days of being a maid, an assistant chef, a valet and of course you'll have to-"

"I GET IT. ALRIGHT, I'M SORRY! Just get out of here while I do this. It's so humiliating, being seen in this ugly uniform."

"Maybe you'd rather do it all in the same clothes I wore yesterday."

This made her blush with the mere thought of him and everyone else seeing her naked. "I'M GOOD. I LIKE THIS UNIFORM!"

Diego laughed, and teasingly added "I don't know. Personally, I think you'd look good in my outfit from yesterday. Just imagine, you out there with nothing but a blush. I almost considered making your mom do that...but I thought that was too cruel. Though, I'm sure I could persuade her to if you don't do a good enough job."

"LOOK! I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO DO THAT TO ME!"

..."Wanna bet?"

She went wide eyed as she realized that the shoe was on the other foot here.

"I can see the tabloid headlines now, "Local heir to the Grayson fortune, caught naked outside of her house, doing yardwork." Oh the scandal of it all...HAHAHA!"

This flustered Gracie to the point where she lost her balance and landed in the hedge. She got a bit scratched by the branches as she fell but was otherwise unharmed. "SHUT UP! UNLIKE YOU I AT LEAST HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE!"

She tried to walk out of the hedge but her overall straps got caught on one of the branches. "Hey...I'm stuck! Diego, help me!"

He wondered if he should. But then he realized that he had the perfect opportunity to get back at her. "Sure thing, Gracie."

He got the pruning shears and used them to cut her loose. She walked forward, now free from the branch. "Heh...thanks Diego. I'm surprised you helped me th-"

That's when she felt a breeze...Diego did indeed cut her loose. Not by cutting the branch, but by cutting the straps. With both straps gone, her overalls fell to her feet.

Diego immediately noticed something interesting about her grooming habits and started to snicker, before bursting out laughing. "Well, that's a first. I don't think I've ever seen pubic hair in the shape of a dollar sign before...pfffftHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She looked down and immediately covered herself. "SHUT UP! THE UNIFORM DOESN'T COME WITH UNDERWEAR!"

"Yeah, it doesn't does it? I should really talk to Mrs. Grayson about that."

"WHY YOU PIECE OF-" with that she tried to run forward to smack Diego across the face, but she tripped on the remains of the overalls. Diego quickly pulled the remains off of her, leaving her in just the shirt, hat and boots.

"You know, I'll just take this in to one of the maids so she could sew it back up. It will be good as new by tomorrow...maybe. Good luck!", and he ran back inside, laughing his head off!

Gracie got up, realized her predicament and hid in the hedge. "MARK MY WORDS DIEGO! THIS ISN'T THE END! YOU WILL BE MINE!! ...I MEAN REVENGE WILL BE MINE!!"

He had fond memories watching her face turn red from anger and embarrassment. As well as gathering some of the other staff she's tortured over the years and gathering them outside her room to watch her as she ran covering her front with her hand and her ass with her hat, while running back to her room.

Yup...life at Grayson Manor was heaven.


A few hours later, Gracie was sitting in her room, still in the remains of the groundskeeper uniform, bored out of her skull. In addition to being a temporary worker for a few weeks, she was pretty much cut off from all forms of entertainment. Aside from reading or anything non-electronic.

It might as well been jail for all that mattered to her. "Stupid Diego, with his stupid little dick and his stupid smug face! How I hate him so much!"

She was busy ranting to herself and mulling over how her blackmail scheme backfired and actually made him more into her mom than her. "I mean, who wouldn't want me? I could have done it better than her! Not that I'd ever even want that tiny thing near me."

She punched a few of her stuffed animals in anger. "I mean, he seemed like the type to fall in love with someone who treated him like dirt and teased him. Something about him gave me that impression. I mean, that kind of shit works in anime, why wouldn't it work here!?"

She then took off the white shirt and boots and stood in her room completely naked and looked in the mirror. "Why wouldn't he want all this? I mean, he saw my...my...vagina and he still didn't want it?"

As she came to grips that she might not be able to use her money, status, blackmail or even her looks to win him over, a humiliating thought occurred to her. "Wait, he saw my VAG! My most private of parts! He even saw my ass! That horrid pervert! I'm supposed to be the one in charge!

How dare he think he can get away with humiliating me in front of everyone like that! He should be the one cowering in humiliation, not me. I shouldn't be the one who is blushing as someone mocks them for being naked. I shouldn't be the one who runs covering themselves as the...entire mansion...laughs at me...my innermost secrets revealed by some tiny dicked...poverty stricken...little...peon."

She was rather upset by those whole thing, but she also felt another feeling. As she saw that smug face in her mind looking down at her, pointing and laughing at him like she did to him, his eyes locking onto her lips exposed in the breeze, she felt strangely excited.

Her clit in full view of this guy who by all rights should be groveling at her feet, not the other way around! No one, not even the other employees ever stood up to her like that. So the knowledge that some random guy who would never be in the same league as her not only captured her attention but also managed to turn the tables on her made her feel rather...moist.

A male, dominating her? That was unheard of and she'd never want that. Imagining him going through with that threat and making her mom strip her bare, forcing her to work with him watching her like a hawk as she performed all the menial nonsense that was supposed to be done by people not as important as her?

That would be the worst thing imaginable...right? As she felt her fingers start to rub her that sensitive spot that Diego now knows in great detail, she cursed him under her breath. "I'll....hah....get him for this...ooh..."