Trunks Not Needed Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man tries his hand at skinny dipping. It goes poorly.
1.9k words
4.25
20.3k
16

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Bare Beginning

It was a beautiful night sometime between 4 and 6 am on a lone beach in a small coastal town. Despite living here all of his life, a guy around the age of 20 never really went to the beach. He was usually more of a pool person and a water park type of guy, if only cause you could do other things there or it was indoors.

Well now he was on the beach in the middle of the night completely alone. Why is this? Well, a long time ago during a trip to a water park as a teenager he was just floating down the lazy river when he had a somewhat dumb idea. Pretend he was hanging on to the wall for dear life against the current like he was being swept away by the currents in Sonic 3's Hydrocity Zone. Why was this dumb? Well for one thing, that's kind of a silly thing to do all together, as various people would probably have slammed into him or he could've been knocked around by the various innertubes.

But the one thing that, while not too dangerous, was just as unwelcome of an outcome. As he hung onto the wall, and lifted his legs up, he was having a blast until his lower half suddenly felt lighter. His trunks got swept away by the currents! Thankfully he noticed rather quickly and didn't have to swim far to get them. But in the brief time he swam without those trunks, he felt like a weight was lifted from him and he felt a lot freer. It lasted probably less than a minute before he got those trunks back on but as soon as he did, swimming became a bit less interesting.

He wanted to experience that feeling of swimming naked again, but was far too modest to just rip off his trunks in the middle of a crowded water park. Though he never got the opportunity to do so and as the years went by, he lost the nerve to try. Years later he was surfing the forums dedicated to nudism (he may or many not have a slight obsession with nudity) when he came across a thread about people trying out skinny dipping.

A user by the name of RINABEACHGIRL said that one of the best places to to skinny dip was a small beach near the freeway of a certain coastal town and wouldn't you know it, that beach near the freeway of a certain coastal town was a brief 30 minute drive from his house! That user said that the best times to do it were around 4-6am when no one was awake or around.

Which brings us back to the present. After parking his car near the side of the road and taking a walk down to the shoreline he was here. There were no houses or businesses for a few miles in either direction. There truly was no one around. The fact that the sun was barely about to rise meant that it wasn't too dark so it was the perfect time to get to skinny dipping.

He brought with him nothing but his blue swim trunks, his car keys and his phone. It was time for the moment of truth. Time to drop those shorts! After looking around and making sure he was completely alone, he put his fingers into his waistband and slowly pulled them down.

He still had his doubts about doing this. "What if someone sees me naked? What if they tease me and make fun of me? What if they steal my clothes?" Those thoughts and more flooded his mind as his trunks hit the sandy beach beneath him. His hands shot down to his crotch in a flash just in case anyone else was around.

As he checked and re-checked his surroundings and uncovered himself. He looked down at the spot that was formally covered and remembered why he was so hesitant to try this in the first place. For the most part, he was conventionally attractive. He had somewhat unkempt shaggy black hair and a tan complexion. He was quite tall at around 6'4 and in decent shape. Unfortunately, there was one tiny problem with his body. His dick happened to be that tiny problem.

All he saw when he looked down was a small flesh colored mushroom with a pink tip. He had no pubic hair cause he heard that shaving it all off makes it look bigger (it did not help) and now, dispute the rest of his body being 20 years old, his penis looked to be about 5. Maybe 13 on a good day. That's definitely age, not length in inches.

He'd never been naked outside his house before and even in his house he was never seen without shorts or a robe or a towel or anything. He locked the door to the bathroom during a shower despite living alone. In locker rooms, he always changed in the bathroom stall and never used urinals. His penis or heck, his lower half never really saw daylight. But then again, neither did the rest of him as he never really left the house unless he needed to.

As he stepped out of his trunks and had no clothing on him in the slightest, he felt the cool breeze all over his body. As he dug a small hole in the sand he placed his shorts in the hole as well as his keys and his phone in a plastic baggie. (Remember, electronics and sand don't mix) he felt a slight stirring in his loins.

His little mushroom seemed to enjoy feeling the breeze as it extended to it's full grand length of....4 inches. Standing so tall and proud (well ok, just proud) gave him the a sense of freedom and a newfound burst of energy. He started moving his body around feeling the wind all over from his head to his toes.

He jogged around a small section of the beach feeling his weenie bounce with each step. It was electrifying and he loved it. He shook his hips making it wiggle. He put his hands on his hips and did a sort-of belly dance move. He even pretended he was a runway model showing off his birthday suit as the imaginary audience cheered for him and loved him. He was so ecstatic that he was finally out here. But now it was time to actually get in the water. Fully confident in his body image for the first time in years, he buried his stuff and placed a small shell on the sand mound just to make sure it was the correct pile of sand and then ran into the water, almost skipping into the ocean he was just that happy.

As he went about waist deep into the water he almost screamed. God damn it was super cold. He forgot that you needed to wet your body with water before you go swimming, otherwise your body gets a shock to the system like this. He shivered for a bit and rubbed the remaining top half of his body with seawater before continuing into the deeper parts. Once he was in an area where he could freely float around he looked back down at himself and found that his manhood had fully regressed back into his boyhood. Cold water will do that to you. But he floated in pure bliss as the gentle waves lapped around him.

He couldn't believe it, a lifelong dream realized. He was finally skinny-dipping and it felt fantastic. The stars shined down as if to watch his grand display of nudity. He could hear nothing but the sounds of the ocean.

"I'm doing it" He said to no one in particular. "I'M SKINNY DIPPING!" he yelled out, though he immediately covered his mouth in case anyone heard him. He then started to whisper. "I'm actually swimming in the raw, in my birthday suit with my twig and berries floating in the water"

He was practically giddy with excitement. He jumped into the waves with caused a rather strange sensation around his nethers. He was once again at full mast. He then giggled to himself and said in a somewhat gruff voice "Captain, there appears to be an enemy vessel approaching us from above" "Up periscope" "Aye-Aye captain!"

He then floated on his back to let his pole point straight into the sky. Once that naughty joke was played out he dove under the waves. Feeling the currents on his entire body was an experience he'd never forget. Once he resurfaced, he noticed that the sky seemed slightly brighter then before. Looks like the sun will be up soon. All good things must come to end I guess.

As he was swimming towards the shore, wondering if he should put a pool in his backyard so he can skinny dip closer to home, he felt something pull him back. He heard the sound of rushing water and looked behind him just in time to see a massive wave about to crash down on him. Before he even had a chance to swim for it, the wave scooped him up and sent him back to shore in a flurry of naked limbs. He was tumbling and rolling around. He briefly thought he was going to be taken out to sea or drowned but just as quickly as the way appeared, it slammed him onto the shore.

Aside from getting some water up his nose, getting coated in sand and getting a bit dazed, he was perfectly fine. He wondered where a freak wave like that could have come from. Maybe Poseidon got tired of his naked antics and tossed him back to shore he thought. He shrugged it off, washed off the sand in the ocean briefly and went to dig up his things when he noticed that there was a hole right where a certain shell was....but nothing in it.

Feeling a twinge of panic go into him he started to dig into some other piles. Perhaps the shell moved somehow or maybe it was the wrong hole, but nothing was turned up. Not only was he stranded naked on the beach with nothing to cover him up, but his stuff was clearly stolen. He was in full panic mode. that meant someone was here. SOMEONE SAW HIM NAKED. He looked around and saw nothing and no one. His keys where in that bag and he had nothing else to cover up with. He thought about using the shell but it was so small it didn't cover much of anything aside from his front.

"I knew I should've brought backup clothes or at least a towel or something" he bemoaned. The sun was rising fast, so he at least was thankful that he'd still be in darkness as he snuck around looking for cover but just as he was about to set off he heard a sound that made his blood run cold. A faint giggle. "Wh-whose there?" He shakily cried out.

Suddenly a light shined on him blinding him temporarily. "Well, what do we have here?" said a mysterious female voice. He froze in the light. Though he managed to be lucky and not drown in the waves....he would soon prefer drowning over what was about to happen next.