Different Circles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A Maserati, I waited for a while for one of these. Maybe one day I'll let you have a go."

"Judging by the grin on your face I suspect that day might be a long way off." We both laughed.

We had dinner again and managed to avoid any attention, but she thought she was pushing her luck so we headed back to my place. On the way, I debated asking her to stay, but part of my brain told me to take things slowly. I listened.

It was almost 2 am when Faith left. We'd reached the door thirty minutes earlier and kissed. The first morphed into the second and then they just all rolled into one. They were wonderful, perhaps so good Faith could write a song about them. I didn't know that kisses could ever be so satisfying, so sexual and convey a deep desire for more.

Faith was at the door again at 10 am carrying croissants. I'd just stepped out of the shower and left her to make coffee whilst I pulled on some clothes. We went for a walk around the large estate near where I lived and held hands as we watched golfers, ducks and the resident herd of deer.

Lunch was taken late in a small village pub. The conversation flowed and we covered every topic imaginable. I'd never opened up as much as I did that afternoon, not to anyone except my grandad.

We cooked dinner in my kitchen, simple pasta, but there were lots of hip bumps and casual touches, most weren't due to the size of the kitchen either. We'd drank a lot of wine so Faith stayed but in the spare room. I lay awake for some time considering whether or not I should go to her room but I resisted and eventually fell asleep.

I took Faith a mug of tea and she woke as I opened the door. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her. I gave her a quick kiss and left her. My resistance was slipping but I smiled at the thought of seeing her regularly in the morning all tousled and sleepy looking.

Faith left in the late afternoon, with my agreement that I'd visit her the following weekend.

By the river

I worked hard all week, mainly to try and stop my thoughts from drifting into the gutter. Once I got into bed I gave up the pretence and let them run free. I'd never been that turned on by another person, even someone I'd lived with for a couple of years. Here I was alone with thoughts and feelings that were filthy.

I knew that my willpower was weakening and decided that some new underwear was in order, just in case. I smiled when I got back in the car to return to the lab, I'd just spent a fortune on frilly things. Who was I trying to fool, I wanted to wear them for her?

We spoke every day and she sent me silly texts.

*****

I decided to finish early, so just after lunchtime, I headed home to change, collect the bag I'd packed the night before and the half dozen bottles of wine I'd selected with the help of the man in the wine merchants. My satnav was programmed and I set off with a Faith Shadow album playing, rather loudly.

Faith's home was well hidden and I drove past the gates twice. It wasn't as large as I'd expected, but there was a lot of glass and a smaller building off to one side that I guessed was her studio. An older woman answered the door, she was in her mid-fifties and had a lovely smile, "You must be Kirstie. Faith was right you are rather gorgeous. I'm Annie."

I stepped through the door and she told me where the bedrooms were. "Faith has been excited about your visit, but I think you might be earlier than she expected, she's still in the studio. I'm about to leave, there's food on the cooker. I suggest you get your bearings and head over to see her. I'm off, enjoy your weekend."

I stood for a moment until I collected my thoughts. I put the wine in the kitchen and had a brief look around. The place was neat, modern and very tasteful. I decided to avoid looking for a bedroom and wandered outside. The lawn, beyond a patio, sloped down to the river where there were a couple of chairs on a small wooden platform under the shade of a tree.

The studio was very much a box shape partly hidden by hedging. I tapped on the door, but there was no answer so I tried the handle and found that it was unlocked. I could hear singing but no one else appeared to be about. I stepped into the room where Faith was sitting on a stool, singing but wearing headphones which I'd guess was why she hadn't been aware of me. It sounded odd to hear just her voice and I stood quietly. Faith wore a short skirt and therefore her long legs were visible along with her bare feet. I smiled to see that she wore pink polish on her toenails. I have no idea why that made me smile, but I thought it was cute. She wore her hair down and it flowed across the shoulders of her sweatshirt which was faded, baggy and concealed her figure. She suddenly seemed to sense my presence and turned, she wore very little make-up, the smile spread across her face, she stood, dropped the headphones and walked over fluffing her hair. Without heels, she was an inch or two smaller than me, but then I was the one wearing heels.

"Hello, I wasn't expecting you this early, but I'm delighted you're here." She wrapped me in her arms and I melted. It was just a hug and a small, fleeting kiss on the cheek. When she stepped back, she was grinning. "Did Annie let you in?"

"Yes, she told me you were over here, that she'd left dinner and you were excited about my visit." Now I was the one grinning.

"She's right, I'm so happy. Come on let's go and get a glass of wine and we can talk."

"That sounds good, but you have to promise that you'll let me hear any new music you've written."

"Okay, maybe tomorrow. Just one more thing..." She grabbed and kissed me, this was a proper kiss and my toes curled. I joined in and it left me breathless when we moved apart.

"Wow, now I need some wine."

I didn't get my wine right away, Faith showed me where things were, including the bedroom that I was to use. The whole house was nice. We took the bottle of cold white wine and two glasses down to the chairs by the river. This was a lovely spot, ducks, birds, rowers and people walking dogs on the opposite bank. We talked about our week and I felt incredibly relaxed by the time we headed back to the house for dinner.

Dinner was a chilli which we ate with pitta bread pockets. I'd overfilled one of mine and the bread burst open a little to allow some chilli to run out and down my chin. I was about to dab it away when Faith moved quick as a flash, she pushed my hand away and got close. It puzzled me for a few seconds until I saw her tongue flick out and she licked the chilli from my chin. For an instant I was horrified, then I saw her smile and changed my mind, thinking that it was quite sexy. It could be wrong but I didn't care, to me, it conveyed something that words couldn't. Then she kissed me and it went on for a few days, made my toes curl yet again and the rest of me feel loved. Okay, it wasn't a few days, but my chilli was a lot cooler by the time I got back to it. Still good though.

After we'd eaten, we sat on a huge very comfy sofa and listened to music from someone I'd never heard of. We didn't speak, just listened, our bodies were close, Faith had her hand resting on my shoulder as I lay against her. She wasn't moving her finger consciously, but there were tiny little movements and I felt every one of them, totally aware of her proximity and the warmth of her body against mine.

When the music finished, we moved and refreshed our glasses, talking from opposite ends of the sofa. Faith talked about her family and I told her more about my time in Australia, my grandfather and the girlfriends I'd had in the past.

"Were any of them serious?" she asked.

"I hoped two of them would be. The first one didn't last long, she wanted different things from me. She was an out loud and proud girl, waving her rainbow flag at every chance. She didn't like guys. I was comfortable with who I was and I suspect she wasn't as secure."

"How do you feel about guys?"

"I like guys, nothing against them, you get good and bad same as everything else. I just never really felt a great attraction to any and those I'd got intimate with, well, let's just say it wasn't happening for me."

"What about the other girl?"

"Jane, she worked at the university. We got along famously; grandad liked her. The thing is she wanted to travel, to tour the world, working at basic wage jobs to earn enough for the next leg of her trip."

"That wasn't you though?"

I sat sipping wine before I answered. "No, I worked hard to achieve what I have; I love my work and I want stability, I don't want to do those types of jobs. If I'm going somewhere I want to do it in a bit of comfort. I realised that my feelings for her weren't as strong as I thought, so I ended it."

"Did she go and travel?"

"Yes, but it didn't last long, she had a few poor experiences and came back, although she's in London. I wish her well but she's not right for me."

*****

I kissed Faith, said "Goodnight" and closed the bedroom door. I used the bathroom and slipped into a camisole and French cut panties; they were sexy, but they felt appropriate, even though I had no plans. Then I climbed into bed and thought about the day. I started having lewd thoughts and then stopped myself. I'd promised that I wouldn't leap into bed without taking the time to address my feelings. It was then that I admitted to myself that I was bonkers about Faith and was pretty certain that she felt the same about me. I was going to have sex with her and that wasn't far away. Then I asked myself the thousand-dollar question, 'what had to change before I'd do it?'

And the answer was, nothing, it was time.

I slipped her bedroom door open as quietly as I could and tiptoed towards the bed. I froze when I heard the quiet, almost whispered words, "Thank you, Lord, my wish has come good." Her arm came out from under the pillow and she simply raised the duvet for me as she remained facing away from me and muttered, "Hi, a cuddle would be nice, no obligations from either of us."

I got into bed and pulled on her shoulder until she turned towards me, I could just see her smile in the darkness, "I didn't come all this way for just a cuddle. I came because, well things have changed, I want you." I leaned in and kissed her; it was brief but conveyed my feelings.

"I've prayed for this, not because I thought it might help. I've also tried throwing pennies in a wishing well, throwing salt over my shoulder and giving money to a street collector."

I laughed, "Have you really done all of those things?"

"Some of them, but I reserve my right to privacy."

I giggled, "I've dreamed about you and I learned something else about the two of us, which I hope is true."

"And what's that?" She asked.

"I'm a dirty bitch."

"And me?"

"Oh, you make me look virginal by comparison."

"And you hope that it's true?"

"Counting on it and here to find out."

I kissed the corner of her mouth softly and traced a line down from her chin over a shoulder blade and the side of her torso until I reached the hem of the T-shirt that she wore. She simply watched me in the dim light, smiling, I think. My hand went under the hem and for the first time, I touched her naked hip. She jumped a tiny little bit and I grinned, then I touched her more firmly and moved my hand upwards until I reached the bottom of her right breast, she gasped softly and muttered something unintelligible. I moved slightly until my fingers reached a nipple which caused a louder gasp. I squeezed very gently and that drew a moan. I stroked a little, squeezed a little as she wriggled and softly muttered, "for goodness' sake, stop teasing. I want you, this, everything, please."

I palmed the entire breast and moved so that I could use my other hand to raise the hem of the T-shirt. That enabled me to slip my head down and take her other nipple between my lips. It was amazing, it was something that I'd done before, but now I realised that this meant more and it was arousing me almost as much as Faith. It did get a little less than romantic when the T-shirt came down and covered my head trapping me against her breasts, but neither of us was complaining.

Faith kept making little noises of pleasure and arousal, which I thought was cute. I felt a shudder and she grabbed my neck. I paused and tried to ask if she was okay. Before she could reply I kept going and then she yelled, "Jesus, I'm going to come, oh bloody hell." And come she did, first going rigid and then relaxing, making 'oh my' sounds.

I paused and pulled my head up, "Are you okay?" I asked.

"No, yes, maybe, I don't know. I've never come just from having my breasts and nipples played with."

"Hmm, I didn't know that was possible either, but we do now."

"I want to touch you."

"Oh no, this is my turn and I have some research to do."

"Research?" She asked.

"I'm a researcher and I need to find out how many ways I can make you come. I'm glad I waited for this moment but also mad at myself. It's way, way better than I'd dreamed."

I got up so that we were face to face and I kissed her. I kissed her with everything that I had. She tried to stop me as I pulled away but I jerked back, looked at her, smiled and then moved down the bed. She opened her legs and I lay down between them. "Are you going to kiss me?"

"Oh, yes and more besides." My face was so close to her as I stroked the inside of her thighs, my hand travelling up across her belly before reversing course. As I did that, I looked at her in the dim light, there was enough to see that she was bald, her lips stuck out, swollen and very wet. One touch of my tongue on her lips caused her to shudder and she stroked my hair making sounds that I assumed were sounds of pleasure.

I kept up some very light licks and touches with my tongue as I brought my hand up to touch her as well. I slid a finger inside, then a second and she groaned. I added a third and licked more forcibly. I licked upwards to her clit and teased it until I could feel it and then closed my lips around it. Faith got more vocal telling me that what I was doing was good. "Fuck me Kirstie I'm going to come, yes please."

I kept up gentle pressure with fingers and lips as she rose and relaxed, rose and relaxed again. I pulled back slightly and rested the side of my face on her belly, stroking her side as I lay there. I closed my eyes, it was great, it felt as if I belonged here with her.

After a few minutes of silence, I moved up the bed beside her and slid an arm under the pillow until I touched something hard. Faith realised what I'd found and tried to stop me but I knew what it was and pulled out the pink vibrator. It wasn't anything fancy, just eight inches of solid plastic. "Oh, crap," she muttered.

"It's okay I've seen one before, I have one of my own."

"You do?"

"Yes, but it's not been used recently. This one however has been close at hand and maybe..."

Faith squirmed, "It has been used recently. I've used it thinking about you. You have no idea how sexy I think you are; I've had some great dreams but none of them was as good as this."

The very idea of her using that and thinking about me made me very horny. "I see." I lowered the hand holding it and managed to turn it on with the same hand. I ran it over her thigh.

"No, Kirstie, you don't...."

"No, I don't but I'm going to unless you tell me to stop. If you ever tell me to stop, I will so don't say it if you don't mean it." She remained silent so I kept stroking working slowly across her belly until I reached the junction of her legs. She squirmed as it touched her clit, but I moved lower and she eased her legs. She wanted this and she was still very wet. I moved it along her lips, over her clit moving slowly never remaining in one place until I got it right between her lips and moved it inwards. It went in easily and she reacted. I pushed it as far as it would go and pulled it out before going back again. I kept repeating that and occasionally I'd take it out to tease her clit for a few moments.

Her orgasm took me by surprise and I lost the vibrator. She muttered a breathy, "No," but I found it and reinserted it using it with more force until she came again. Eventually, I stopped and she slumped limply. When I saw her face, it was covered with a sheen of sweat. She looked at me and said, "I need to make sure that we keep a supply of batteries on hand."

"What makes you think there will be another time or even if there was, that we'd do that again?"

She flinched for just a second before saying, "Tell me that was meant as a joke."

"Of course, it was. This has been the best night of sex I've ever had."

"But,..."

"But you haven't touched me? No, you haven't but I'm sure you will and I have come, just a little one but I have, just not sure how." I kissed her and said, "I need a drink, thirsty work."

I got out of bed, pulled on a robe that was lying on a chair and went downstairs to find a bottle of water. Faith was sitting up when I got back. I leaned over to kiss her before letting her have a drink. "I'm glad I waited for this because I wanted to be sure, but I'm also annoyed at myself and, well, I'm very happy to be here sharing your bed and sharing what we've just done."

Faith stayed silent and handed me back the bottle. I took a swig and put it on the bedside table. As I turned, she knocked me backwards and sat astride me. "So, in your dreams, I'm a dirty bitch?"

"No, I'm a dirty birch you're much worse... or better." I grinned.

She kissed me then held my hands near to my shoulders as she sucked on my nipples. I closed my eyes, this felt heavenly. I lost track of things until I felt her move and very quickly, she was between my thighs and I felt her tongue on me. It took only a few seconds before I came. Faith paused, "That was quick"

I managed to get out a whispered "I needed it so badly." She got back to work and I felt her fingers part my lips as she inserted the vibrator which she turned on. She pushed it in and out gently as she kissed my clit. I came and came again. She didn't let up and I think that I may have lost my mind temporarily.

I didn't realise that she'd moved and was now holding me as we were face to face. She kissed me, "That seemed to be pretty good?"

"Amazing. I should be able to find the right words, I'm a doctor, an academic but may have to stick with amazing."

"Let's go to sleep, I'm exhausted." I don't even remember her finishing the sentence.

*****

When I woke the next morning there was lots of kissing but we refrained from more sex. I for one was a little tender.

Faith tried to teach me some piano but that was a failure, so we went for a walk and had lunch at a pub, chatting non-stop.

We reached the house and I was removing my coat when Faith grabbed me, pushing me onto the floor, in seconds my skirt was up, knickers down and she had her tongue inside me. I came quickly and began to think that I had a hair-trigger.

When she moved away, I slapped her, "On the hall floor?" I asked.

She laughed as she replied, "Really, you came pretty quickly so don't tell me you didn't enjoy it."

I stood up grabbed her hand and dragged her to the bedroom. I pushed her back onto the bed, yanked down her trousers leaving them around her ankles. I knelt on them, effectively trapping her and went to work with my tongue.

We had a light dinner and went back to bed. We changed the batteries in the vibrator and decided that we should have one each.

*****

Going home that Sunday evening was emotional. I was in Iove; wildly, madly, deeply and very happy about it. I wasn't happy that I was now on my own, I was missing Faith after only an hour apart and tempted to turn around and go back for another night in her arms. I could get up early to make work on time, but my sensible head took over and I kept driving. Having time to myself would allow for some reflection.