Different Circles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another good reason to be heading home alone, I was sore. My nipples, breasts, clit and all the other sexual bits were sore. They'd seen more action in forty-eight hours than they had in the last three years. I'd loved everything but I needed some recovery time until they adapted and I hoped that they would, quickly.

I pulled the duvet up and closed my eyes. Faith was wonderful and having a life together, the two of us would be a dream, but I wasn't convinced that it would be possible. Still, I was going to enjoy it. My mind darted off without permission and suddenly I found myself back to earlier that morning, waking as the sun was breaking and finding Faith nursing on my nipples. It had been glorious, amazing sensations and my body responded like that of a needy woman and in truth, I was that woman. I was getting turned on at the memory and realised with a start that my hand was between my legs and I was frigging myself with determination. I came hard and seemed to float before settling back on the bed. It wasn't as good as the sex that hard sparked it, but way better than any time I'd played with myself before.

Alternate weekends

We spoke on the phone almost every day and there was a steady stream of text messages between us. I'd drive down to Faith's home on a Friday or she would be waiting for me at my place. Mostly we stayed in whichever house we were in. We cooked, watched movies, listened to music and talked.

We did go out for meals, but Faith was always a bit nervous. We walked a lot during the day, held hands, kissed in discreet places and enjoyed the countryside.

Sex was never far away. It became a normal way to wake up each morning and almost every evening before we went to sleep. I'd never really been one for sex during the daytime and never had sex in the shower before. Faith had a huge shower with multiple jets and a large supply of hot water. I'd never been so clean and I don't recall anyone ever washing me until then. It must have happened when I was very small but now Faith relished soaping me, rinsing me and stroking me. That almost always resulted in me with my face and hands pressed against the wall of the shower and her fingers deep inside me from behind, thrusting until my legs gave way. I loved the water pouring on me whilst I was on my knees between her legs as she sat on the shower seat.

She caught me in the kitchen one day and pressed up behind me making all sorts of wonderful suggestions until she slid her hand up my legs only to find that I wasn't wearing any underwear. Sadly, that made her laugh and disturbed the moment for a few minutes until I was taken on the countertop. I seldom wore knickers when we were together, something I'd never have dreamed of before.

One evening I watched one of Faith's concerts on DVD, a 90-minute concert, she was on the floor between my legs eating and touching me. I came so many times and didn't see much of the concert. By the time of the encore, I was pleading with her to stop.

As good as the sex was and it was truly great, I loved being held and kissed. I loved the feelings we shared and simply being with her. I had my doubts because sooner or later things would change and I had no idea how that would impact our relationship.

Sarah and the birthday

I got a call from Sarah Hardy one evening and after the usual pleasantries, she invited me to join her family the following weekend to celebrate Chloe's birthday. "That would be very kind, but I have a visitor staying with me."

"A visitor or a person of romantic interest?" Sarah laughed as she asked.

"That was very well put and yes, the latter, so I'd feel a bit awkward about ditching her."

"Okay, that's fine."

Then an idea hit me. "However, I could bring her with me as she knows Chloe, you and the girls anyway."

"Now you need to spill the beans, who is this mystery woman?"

"Actually, it's a singer called Faith." I giggled and there was a pause before Sarah spoke again.

"Faith, as in the same Faith you met at the cricket?"

"Hmmm, that's the one."

"And you two are friends now?"

"Maybe a bit more than just friends..."

"That solves that, you're both coming and I'm not telling anyone else, except Olivia. This will be cool."

*****

Faith loved the idea; I'd hesitated when I told her the plan, but she was keen to go. "It will be good for me, they're people I know and for the first time I'll be stepping out and admitting things."

"Are you sure?"

"It's time. I love you and I need to stop hiding."

"You don't, you know that I don't want to be splashed over the press either, but it's good, they are friends."

*****

We got dressed up and Faith collected the box she'd brought with her. It was wrapped, but she wouldn't tell me what was in it, except to say that she had checked her gift idea with Sarah.

The three girls were all standing by the window, they looked stunning as did the four other girls they were chatting with and who I assumed were their friends. Chloe turned to wave as I walked into the room and then her hand flew to her mouth when she saw who was with me. Suddenly we were surrounded and Chloe demanded to know how I'd managed to get Faith to come with me.

I was about to answer, but I was beaten to it, "The two of us are together, we have been for a couple of months. I decided to stop hiding and this is the first occasion where I've told anyone outside of my closest work colleagues or family. Happy birthday."

Olivia smiled and took my hand, "This is wonderful and I'm so pleased for you both."

"And it might mean that we get to play some more music with you Faith." Constance was grinning and I realised that they all were.

"We have another first tonight. The first birthday gift we've given as a couple. I hear that you're off to Africa for a few months as part of your studies, so we thought these might be useful."

Chloe accepted the gift and pulled the paper off. She gaped when she saw the box. It was a set of binoculars and I was a bit puzzled at the look on her face.

"Faith, Doctor Hunter, I mean Kirstie, this is too much these are..."

"The best you can get, or so I'm told. It marks the first gift that Kirstie and I have given as a couple, my change to being honest about myself, your birthday and most of all, it was down to you that we met. So, thank you, accept the gift, use them to do your work and become the best that you can be." I'm sure that several people had tears in their eyes as Faith spoke, but I couldn't see them because of my own.

As we sipped wine I asked Faith about the gift, "I assume that they cost several hundred pounds, that was generous."

"I meant everything I said about them and they cost a couple of grand."

"What?" My mouth and eyes were open in shock.

"There are even more expensive ones, but those are the best for what she's going to do. They were worth every single penny. Every word I said was true. I love you and now all these people here know it and I'm smiling."

Sarah castigated Faith, who shrugged it off and later Chloe came over and, in a private moment, said her thanks. "But I have another request, would you please sing that song you did for us again?"

Faith smiled, "Get the guitars, all of them, let's have a bit of fun if you're up for it?"

"It's nice outside, we could open the doors to the music room." Faith nodded. Chloe, Constance and another girl dashed over to open the doors. Faith and I followed with Charlotte racing ahead of us. The other guests realised something was happening and also headed into the garden.

I stood aside as Faith spoke to five of the girls before picking up a guitar and turning to face the other guests. "Hi, I've had a request to play something that this family were the first people to ever hear and it will be on my new album sometime soon. So, ladies and gents, I'm Faith Shadow and this is my new band; The Silhouettes.

The girls gasped, then grinned and as Faith started to strum, they played some simple chords, Constance kept a rhythm on drums and another girl played gentle piano to back her up. They looked concerned to start with, but their confidence grew and smiles crept further across their faces.

By the time it was done the girls were bouncing with glee and the guests applauded. Faith held up her hand, "The Silhouettes may have a future. Thank you for that. Now I have another new song and no one has ever heard this until now. It was inspired by a special person," She turned to the girls and said, "Stay there, but I don't need a backing for this one." Faith turned back and looked at me, "It's called, 'I've found her'."

It was just her gentle voice and quiet guitar. Faith never took her eyes from mine and you'd need to be dense not to know who she was singing about. She sang about wanting to find someone special, then finding them and falling in love. It was lovely and brought me to tears. What's more, she'd just stated her feelings publicly and had to realise that there was a chance this would leak out. I worried about how this would change our lives, but my feelings for her were very strong and growing. I'd known for a while that I'd found the one, but there were still hurdles to jump.

Several more songs followed and the 'band' were excited and quite good. It had made the party even more special. When they finished playing Chloe managed to get me alone, "Thanks for bringing Faith, that was a real treat for all of us. I hope that you two are together for a while, you're both quite special."

"Who's special?" Faith had appeared behind us.

"You two. I thought Kirstie was amazing when I heard her lecture and the things she does. I'd always liked your music and was chuffed years ago when Mum met you. It seems odd that a 'rock star' would play and fool around with some part-time musicians like us and I thank you for that. Now you're together, well that's great, you're very special to me and this family and my pals." Chloe kissed us both and headed back to her friends.

"You made their night."

"Actually, they made mine. I loved that, I want to do more of it and maybe my fame will allow it. Now, I love you and I'd like to get you alone." I grinned and she leaned close to whisper, "and naked." That made me laugh and we said our goodbyes.

There was a little kissing on the way to my home in the taxi and some giggling at the thought of what we were going to do once we arrived.

It was straight to the bedroom where I stripped and used the bathroom. Faith kissed me as I exited and she entered. I got under the duvet, naked and lay back staring upwards anticipating that in a few minutes she'd be in my arms.

She took me by surprise and pinned me to the bed sitting on my waist. "Oh, you made me jump."

"I think you may have started to doze off, so I assume it's a cuddle and sleep."

I was horrified, "No, no, I.... Please."

"Please, what?"

I whined as I replied, "I love cuddles but I hoped for more."

"More, you mean tickling?"

"No, not that, more loving."

Faith held my arms over my head and pushed the duvet away, then she lowered her head to kiss my breasts before letting my wrists go and taking me with her tongue. Something had changed in me, all it needed was a slight touch from Faith and I was so close to orgasm and yet again it happened quickly. Then it happened again.

I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pulled her up the bed, she knee-walked towards me. Her sex was so close to my chin that I could smell her arousal, something I loved. I stuck my tongue and she inched closer until I could get inside her. Her orgasm came quickly too and so did the next two.

When we recovered, I wrapped my arms around her and whispered how much I loved her. I was very happy

Relationship

It was inevitable that news of our relationship would get out and it did. There were a few items in tabloid papers and the music press, together with some social media stuff. They included a few vile comments, mostly from people who felt that Faith had been dishonest, but the great majority of people were supportive and the gay community, in particular, applauded. Faith did a chat show and explained how she hadn't lied, just not been as open as she now chose to be.

We were photographed together a few times and I didn't enjoy the attention, but I'd known that it was coming so I bit my lip, kept my head down and smiled when necessary.

The people I worked with were great, but they demanded to know the whole story, so I decided to take them out for a drink one evening after work. It was great fun and we were having a few laughs, when Faith appeared, which stunned them. She bought several more rounds of drinks to help them get over their surprise and they loved her. They also enjoyed that she was interested in their work, although she didn't understand half of it.

The following day several of them made comments about how 'normal' she was. That had surprised me as well, at the beginning, we somehow seem to expect stars or celebrities to be different from the rest of us. In a quiet moment when we were alone, Yvonne said, "Faith is quite beautiful, far more than she appears when she's on stage."

"I agree with you, but I suspect it's a stage persona she adopts."

"She's so different from you, but it's obvious that she loves you a great deal."

"Everything she's done so far tells me that. I find it hard to believe sometimes. I worry that we have such different lives..." I didn't finish and swallowed hard, if this thing between us ended I was going to take it badly, I was nuts about her.

Faith's Dad

I arrived at Faith's earlier than I'd expected thanks to the light traffic. There was a car parked in front of the house that I didn't recognise. After closing the door and announcing my arrival a man appeared at the kitchen door, it made me jump, until I recognised Faith's dad.

"Hi, Kirstie, sorry I scared you. Faith's still in the studio."

"Sorry, I didn't expect to see you. I didn't know you'd be here. It's nice to meet you once again."

"Come on let's get a drink."

We went into the kitchen and both chose bottles of beer. I sat on the stool at the counter and John leaned against the sink facing me. "So, you two seem to be a serious thing, how do you feel about her?"

"I'm still trying to adjust, I guess. I love Faith, but the distance between our homes, her fame, the impact of our relationship scares me. She is wonderful and I hope that somehow we can make a go of it."

He considered his response before saying, "She's hidden her feelings for a long time, I understand that but it can't go on as it has done forever. She's spoken about you. Faith thinks that you're wonderful, although her actual description went on in a good deal more detail." He laughed as he spoke. "She's strong-willed and says that she'll do whatever it takes to make a go of things with you."

"That bothers me a bit, I wouldn't want to change things too much."

"I'm afraid that's already happened. She's lighter, happier and she loves you. If the fame and the interest in her music all stopped right now, she'd be okay with it, I think. She'd carry on writing for other artists and move into production. She's invested her earnings wisely so that's not an issue. It's always worried her that someone might be after her for her money, but you're successful in your own field and from what she tells me you live a fairly simple lifestyle."

I smiled before replying, "I don't consider my lifestyle that simple, but, indeed, I don't want for much and I earn a really good salary, more than I need anyway."

The door opened and Faith burst through, she smiled at her dad and scooped me up into her arms before planting a sloppy kiss on my cheek. "Hello, my love. Have you two been talking about me?"

"Nice to see you and yes your dad and I are getting to know each other."

The three of us cooked dinner talking non-stop as we did so. That continued as we ate and afterwards as we sat around the table until quite late. I learned a good deal more about Faith, her relatives and her dad told me lots of things about Faith growing up that she seemed to have omitted previously.

"Okay, I'm off up to bed and I'm leaving sharp in the morning, I'm off to Scotland for a few days. You two be good and take care of each other." John stood and kissed both of us before he headed upstairs.

"Sorry Kirstie, I didn't realise that he was staying until earlier."

"Hey, it's okay, we'll just need to behave, as he told us."

"I do not plan to behave this weekend, not when I have a sexy girl in my bed."

There was a good deal of kissing before we reached the bedroom and that carried on as we undressed each other standing at the end of the bed. Faith excused herself to go to the bathroom and I picked up the clothes and sorted out the things I'd brought in my holdall. I didn't realise that she'd sneaked up on me until she grabbed my waist and threw me back onto the bed. I squealed loudly and she said "Shush, noisy woman."

My reply was to gasp as she buried her tongue in my slit. I'd been turned on all evening and that had built by the time we reached the bedroom. Now I surrendered to the feelings and came almost immediately. I didn't have a hair-trigger, but with Faith, it didn't take very much. She didn't let up working with her tongue and fingers to maintain my arousal almost to the level of climax before she slowed, then building again. It was torture, but after the time we'd been together I knew that when the explosion happened it would be gigantic, so I let it happen.

Faith didn't climax as easily as I did and I didn't like to edge her in the same way. However, she could come over and again many times. I'd always enjoyed pleasing my partners but with her it was different, I could happily stay between her thighs for a very long time, sometimes being forceful and others very gentle. By the time we called a halt that night we were exhausted and lay in each other's arms giggling about the noise we'd made and what her dad would think. Fortunately, he'd be been gone early in the morning and I wouldn't have to face him for a while.

The following morning, I made tea and toast but we were fooling as we ate. I slid my hand inside Faith's robe and inserted a finger. She groaned, "That is so good, I could tolerate a lot of that."

"We could head back to bed." She laughed, pulled away from my grasp, took my hand and thirty seconds later we were on the bed sixty-nining for a while and then we found our vibrators and used them on each other.

*****

Our alternate weekend arrangements carried on for several months. The one weekend, when Faith had to go away, was awful, I missed her badly and realised that somehow, we needed to be together most of the time, I just didn't know how that was going to happen.

When Faith was coming to me, she'd often arrive in midweek. That gave us the chance to go out for dinner or to the theatre. She managed to get us great seats for a couple of concerts. We were lucky that we were able to dodge public attention most of the time and the owner of our favourite restaurant always made sure that we had the most private seats.

Holiday

I was stretched out on the couch watching television and Faith was lying behind me holding me in her arms.

"I have some time off coming up, a couple of weeks. I could come here and spend it with you but it would be good if you'd let me know the best time, to fit around your schedule."

She raised her head to ask, "How long have you got?"

"A couple of weeks, one project is concluding soon and that would be a good time."

"It would be good to go away, the two of us, somewhere new, that we've never been to."

"Do you mean sun, sea, sand and other things?"

"We could, but we could also tour somewhere."