Different Colors - Interlude

Story Info
BDSM aftercare conversation about trans bodies & boundaries.
1k words
3.64
1.4k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short interlude is a fan interlude for Different Colors, Made of Tears series and takes place after Pt. 02, which can be read here:

https://www.literotica.com/series/se/493737459

This is just a little conversation between the characters about boundaries, bodies, and vulnerability I felt inspired to write and that RainSlateHerotica wanted me to share <3

"So, how are you feeling, toy?", I asked, words dancing euphorically from between my lips as I rolled and stretched my shoulders back into the mattress we'd both thoroughly sunk into.

She laughed at the word, and sighed a little, "so much better now... Ugh!", as a little realisation came to her, "you didn't even say sorry!", and swatted gently at my chest.

"Noo", I half-laughed and smirked cockily, "and you will never catch me doing it". But her little blue gems darted down, her immaculately shaped brows buckled with worry she tried to quickly smooth over. Maybe that was a little harsher than it should have been, she was clearly looking for something but was lost now. "Like, just when we're playing, of course, if I broke a plate or tripped on your cat's paw I'd know how to say it."

Her gaze raised a little, better, "and last time-"

'I can... admit some things could have been done better," I said, it felt a little like pulling a whole snake out of my throat, but the sight of it seemed to make her eyes glow and I realised they were shining right on me again. "But last night was much better you said?", I asked inquisitively, fuck maybe I was one asking for reassurance.

"Yeah!", the warmth of her smile matching the lights of her eyes, I wouldn't have let myself compromise like that for anyone else. "I just... I wanted to make sure you were listening...", she almost whispered. A little melancholic but breathing a sense of safety.

Suddenly she looked back up excitedly, "Oh my god and you were obsessed this whole month. I.. I wanna see you again", she laughed teasingly, "and here I thought I could be pathetic. It was so hard to walk away from that, making you wait. What was it Chrys said last time, that you were gonna use me more tomorrow? Fuck, honestly, I was so close to just letting you but...

...I- I need my dignity taken, not given. Otherwise I maybe feel like I didn't have it to begin with." she sighed like she'd just exhaustively pulled off knee-high laced boots and her eyes darted away again, as though it could hide all the vulnerability bursting through them.

Ugh, such a sweet and torrentous little thing, all the joy that was spilling out was lashed and bound up with so much fear. I reached under her arms, not realising how tense she was until she let it all sink into my grasp, and pulled her in closer to me. I couldn't help but sigh contentedly at her ticklish giggles and smiles, and I offered to her, "you're the first girl to ever hold out on me you know? You'll be paying me back for a while with how wild you drove me", I teased softly, but then gentled my tone to offer the little opportunity I thought she was looking for, "there wasn't a little hesitancy for you though? I mean I know you used to have that choker, the pearl one I mean..."

Her lips pulled taught to one side, retracting some of the closeness of her grasp. Ahh maybe not the most tactful, but, "yeah she just...", she pulled back a moment tugging at strands of thoughts in her head before seizing on one, "I feel like pretty done right, like I don't even remember I'm trans a lot of days now," boasting a little softly but still proudly. "But I'm still figuring out what to do with like... with my.. with my cock y'know," she'd pushed the words forcefully out of her and winced at the pain of it, "it's why I got the job with you. I'm not sure if it's what I want but I'm trying to get that last bit of surgery covered by the company's insurance".

She let herself fall back down, lightly, leaving the weight of those thoughts behind. Turning and smiling, "it's not like I can't have a lot of fun with it. I just... I need to be in the right headspace? God you could even put it in you, you know, if you frame it right", a thought now sparking a hundred curious, and fucking horny, little thoughts in my head. Even the way she said it, so indirectly, so evasively, spoke like it was a toy I could seize from her. Just gently.

"Those are just barriers that are like fragile glass. Anything more than a caress and they shatter", a bit of a poet's pride gleamed through the cracks of her uncertain tone, she'd clearly turned the phrase over in her head a lot of times before, "And fuck, I like pushing at boundaries a lot. God knows you fucking do", scowling playfully before reflecting, "but those always bounce back you know. Other ones around that just... they shatter and with her I was always picking up the pieces."

She started to stumble over her own words more, a small panic rising, "And I thought maybe I should only ask another trans girl so I don't even need her to listen but you-", my heart let me know I had to cut her off.

So I picked up the little piece that was her chin, reaching around through bed-messed hair, and pulled her up to look at me, "but I- will always make sure to listen, okay darling?"

The last bits of her makeup washed away under tears now, before she let her head fall into the crook of my neck, my little flower planted just where it should be, while a petal on the wind whispered, "god fuck yeah, definitely okay".