Different Colors, Made of Tears Pt. 03

Story Info
Jasmine and Ivy fuck on vacation. Cis f dom/trans f sub.
2.3k words
4.5
2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 06/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Songs that go with the story:

Tricky- Aftermath

Angie- Silver Sadness

Banks- Beggin For Thread

Db Sounds- Just Like You

K.Flay- Punisher

Jen Jis- These Boots Are Made For Walking

Lana Del Rey- Summertime Sadness

Lorde- Team

I really have a thing for girls with ice blonde curls. I have Jasmine's ass planted firmly on the kitchen counter of our air bnb. We're making out hard. Her soft hands hold my chin, tilting it upward as she leans down. She's so tall. I settle between her legs and grab her ass, pulling her to the edge of the counter. Our tits press flesh-up against each others, her piercings making me feel fucking crazy.

I'm wearing tiny black jean shorts and she's wearing a short, flowy, black chiffon skirt. I love her in chiffon. She's always so fancy, she's like Doris Day. She wears a different beautiful nightgown every night if she isn't on her hands and knees naked or wearing strappy lingerie or a harness and gag for kitty play.

I begin to trail the fingertips of my right hand up her left thigh. "Ivyyyyyy" She sighs, tangling her hands in my dark hair. I nip at her neck and she sighs. "Oh stop teasing, I can't take it!" I slide my fingers up higher and higher until I feel her silky panties, silk and lace. I cup that nice big bulge in the front.

"Mmmm Ivy, touch me please Mistress please please!"

I lean in close, licking her lips as she melts. "Take me to bed, Mistress, please!"

"Fuck that!" I growl, grabbing her by her throat, guiding her to the kitchen table, and throwing her onto it. "I'm gonna fuck you right here." I smile, excited and threatening at the same time.

Jasmine leans back onto the table on her elbows. I lift her skirt.

"Mommy, yeah..." She purrs. I laugh.

"Oh, Mommy, huh?" I'm incredulous.

"You better forget I ever said that!" She blushes bright pink, unable to believe she betrayed herself like that.

"You better shut up and suck my fingers." I growl as I slip my index and middle fingers in her mouth and down her throat. She keeps her mouth open as she sucks so I can see her little kitty tongue lapping and swirling between my fingers.

"I'm gonna fuck you on your back like the squirmy little whore you are." I smile.

"I fuckin need you baby, you're my goddess. I've never worshiped a submissive girl the way I worship you. I've never felt anything like you." I gush.

I take my fingers, wet with her spit, and slide them up her thigh. Then I get frustrated and practically rip her skirt off. Her hen is already straining for me. "Touch her." I purr.

"Touch herrrrrr?" She whispers, as she runs her right hand up and down her hard girlcock, that sexy pink hen.

"Mhm, yeah." I chirp, giggling as I begin to circle her tight little asshole with the tips of my fingers.

She rocks her hips slowly, her hen swaying a little. I'm hypnotized. "Stroke her for me baby, come on, you're making my pussy get fucking flooded." She wraps her hand around her throbbing hard hen and begins to stroke it slowly, focusing on the tip.

"Your little clit." I purr as she circles the tip and moans. "Rub that sexy, wet clit for me,Princess." And it is, it's so wet and sticky. She moves her hand from her clit to her lips and licks it all up.

"Fucccckkkkk." I moan. "You're so fucking perfect."

"Ivyyyyyyy." She lets out a low, raspy moan as I slide my index finger into her ass. Her head is thrown back and her smooth throat vibrates. "Guess what." She half-giggles, half moans.

"What baby?" I smile, sliding my finger in and up, making her pitch go up a little. I pulse it around gently.

"I fucking forgot!" She screams, locking eyes with me intensely before throwing her head back again and moaning loudly as she strokes her hard hen, little beads of cum dripping down the sides.

"I'm fucking obsessed with you, Jasmine." I sigh, beginning to rhythmically fuck her tight, perfect ass a little faster.

"Ivyyyyy, you're hitting that spottttt!" She cries helplessly as I press and pulse my fingers inside.

I knock her hands out of the way with my mouth and wrap my lips around her clit- the tip, which she likes me to focus on and especially to lick underneath. I lavish it with attention, my tongue lapping at it hungrily and desperately.

I suck her clit while I fuck her tight ass with my fingers harder and harder. She's so smooth and yummy inside. She told me before that her cum tasted sweeter since she started hormones and I believe her. She tastes like pineapples and cherries and I can't get enough.

"YEAHHHH Mistress Ivy yessss baby please!" She screams. "I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum!"

"Not yet." I take her hen out of my mouth cruelly.

"IVY NOOOOO!"

"If you wanna cum, meow and purr like a kitty cat." I command.

"NO FUCKING WAY! I'm a lady." She sounds shocked.

"You're a lady who's not gonna cum if she doesn't do what I say." I smirk.

"Stroke her." I smile, still fucking her, laughing down at her. Do it, Kitty. Does my little kitty wanna cummmmm?"

She starts stroking her hen again, moaning and squirming around my fingers.

"I'm not," She pants. "Fucking meowing. OH OH more Ivy please!" I tap that spot right inside her tight hole, just inside and up a little....right...there. "PLEEEEEASE!" She screams, arching her back,stroking her sweet hen furiously.

"Meow, baby." I command again.

"Never!." I stop moving my fingers and I've never seen an angrier angel in my life, her brow all furrowed, crabby as hell.

I slowly start to move my fingers again and she resumes stroking her throbbing girlcock. "I don't think so." I snap. She looks livid, her eyes get huge but still she relents and rests back on her elbows, trying to act cool.

"You can stop." She taunts me. "I don't even need it." The tension in her voice makes this laughable but I play it straight.

"Ohh well then I guess I'll just go fuck myself." I smile and slide my fingers all the way out. She's so focused on looking indignant that she goes absolutely wild when I slam my fingers into her so fucking hard, my other arm around her back, holding her her up, her hen pressing against my belly as I fuck her.

"Like this, baby? Is this how you like it?" I fucking drill her as she screams.

"Ohhhh Ivy Oh Ivy!!"

"Give me what I want, baby." I plead teasingly. Then I find that spot again and mercilessly pound against it, biting her neck, kissing her hard.

"MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!" She screams, her hips thrusting back against my fingers. I get down and slide her clit into my mouth, licking all the sticky honey up. "PURRRRR!" She sighs and I suck the tip hard, my tongue lapping underneath it.

Jasmine screams with frustration as I suddenly slip her clit out of my mouth and slide my fingers out of her ass. Her cute little asshole tries desperately to hold on to me but I escape. "Ivy no! Please don't stop, I'll die!" She pouts. "Do you really want my blood on your hands?" I laugh.

"Oh don't worry, Kitten, you'll get to cum, but I want you tied up and helpless when you do. I'm gonna make you my little kitty fuckdoll and I'm gonna use you how I want."

"Now um..." I chew on my lip. "Where's the rope, babe?"

"In my suitcase, in the top part!" She giggles. I stop to kiss her hard, our tongues pressing together hard.

"You taste like candy." I smile.

"My girlcock tastes good on you." She teases. I blush.

I bind her arms and legs to the arms and legs of the table.

"Completely immobile." I smile, now that I have her stripped. Her hen is so nice and hard for me.

"Guess what, baby." I tease.

"Yes, Mistress Ivy?"

"I wanna cummmmmmmmm."

"Oh use me please let me be your toy, Ivy, please, I'm your slave. Sit on my face, sit on my face!"

"You read my mind." I sigh, pulling off my shorts and little black panties. I take my panties and gag her with them. "Hmph!" She complains.

"Oh what's wrong, baby? You don't like my honey?" Her eyes plead with me that this is not what she meant. I know she's so grateful to taste me. I straddle her.

"First I wanna feel your piercings." I say.

I slide up to her tits, spread my pussy lips and press my clit to her barbel on her right breast.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkk!" I grind on it and it feels hard and soft at the same time. I slip my panties out of her mouth. I wanna hear what she has to say.

"I can't believe what I'm fucking watching. This is the hottest thing I've ever seen." She pants, breathless, "Ivy, I'll do anything for you!" She struggles at her bonds as I pull away. She whines and stretches. She knows how I love when she struggles and begs.

"Oh Mistress please untie me, let me fuck you!" She begs. So I sit on her face to shut her up. I climb on top, instantly smothering her with my wet pussy.

She immediately moans. Every nerve in my body catches fire. She begins to lick the sensitive spot right under my clit and I lose my mind. I have to keep pulling my body away from her mouth to keep from coming.

As I pull away, trembling, she softly purrs, "Squirt in my mouth, Mistress."

"Fuck, baby." I crush her with my cunt again. She struggles with her bonds, desperate to touch me.

I stroke her soft, porcelain skin.

She licks slowly and deliberately up and down my cunt, making my thighs tremble. My head is fucking empty. "It's sooooo good, my sweet little slut!" I moan loudly, grinding against her tongue.

She flicks it right under my clit, softly and firmly at the same time, pressing up and down. I lose my mind, grinding hard against her mouth until I know she can't breathe. I lift myself up a little and she licks me faster and faster, stretching her neck to get as close as she can.

"A-are you....fuck, god." I sigh, completely surrendered to pleasure.

"Are you ready for me to...oh fuck god it's so good! Are you ready for me to come?"

She moans so hard into my pussy that I start coming all over her. I start to shake and I feel it building before I squirt straight down her sweet little throat. She swallows it desperately like a good girl.

"Ohhhhh good girl." I sigh. "Good girl."

My legs are weak when I stand and my heart pounds violently in my chest. I kiss her upside down, licking her lips, savoring my sweet honey on her mouth.

"I love you, Mistress." She's so fucking intense.

"Baby, I'm so fuckin in love with you." I gush.

"Mistress?"

"Yes, Jasmine?" She looks so sweet and so broken.

"I'm yours. Use me as you please." She's so deep in subspace. I stroke her wild curls and she purrs happily.

I grab my little bag of toys out of my suitcase and return to the table. Jasmine looks so fucking beautiful, so helpless. She's my property. She's my goddess. I slip my black boxers on and slide our big, pink dildo into the o-ring.

Climbing on her slowly, I let my body caress hers, my hard cock pressing against her hip as I slide up, my tits against hers before I quickly get on my knees and straddle her face.

"You can kiss it if you want to, doll." I smirk down at her.

Her little kitty tongue darts out and she happily kisses and licks my cock.

"Mommy please please, I need you inside me."

"Awww I know, Princess, I know."

My cock caresses her porcelain skin as I slide down, pressing the tip against each of her piercings. She gasps.

"I'm gonna claim you, Jasmine."

"You claimed me that first night." She confesses.

I slide our little black vibrator up her thighs and in between her cheeks, vibrating it gently against her hole, getting her to open up for me.

"Ohhh Mistress yesssssss."

I cover my cock in lube and press it against her tight little hole.

"Take me, Mistress Ivy, take me!"

I lean down and kiss her softly as I slide inside. She makes me unfurl. I fuck her slow and hard. She's so hypnotized by me. She moans my name like heartbeats: "I-vy, I-vy."

"That's right, Jasmine, who owns you?" Her sexy eyes flash with defiance, my forever brat. But she fixes her face quickly as I thrust into her over and over.

"Oh you do, Ivy, you own me, Mistress, I'm yours!"

I start to hit that spot as I rub up against her hen. She whines and squirms under me and I die forever.

"Come for me, little slave."

"OHHHH IVY!" She screams, her muscles so tense, pulling taut against her bonds. A tiny bit of cum drips from the tip of her hen, shiny and clear like mine. I lick it up and kiss her.

I untie her quickly and lift her into my arms. I cradle her sore body and guide her to the bedroom. The bed is lush with big pillows and a white down comforter. She looks like my little pink dream in the big white blankets. Her holographic lips and nail polish glitter in the sunlight that streams in from the big glass windows and ceiling. We're hidden in the forest, in the mountains, away from everything but each other. Chrys is house sitting and watching Cuddles.

"Ivy." She crawls into my arms and I cradle her, massaging her sore arms. She rests her head against my chest as I kiss her forehead. "You're everything, Jasmine." I whisper.

"I can't not be with you." She whispers back.