Fucking Other People

Story Info
Mistress fucks other people, and then uses me to clean up.
2k words
4
3.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mistress?' I said, one evening, when we were just lying on the sofa, watching television.

'Yes?'

'I've been thinking, Mistress.'

I paused. I had indeed been thinking, all day, and about nothing else. But I was scared of what she would say. I sensed that she wasn't surprised to learn that there was something on my mind. Earlier, I had made several slipups, basic ones, and been punished for them accordingly. At one point she scolded me badly for being distracted whilst I was eating her out, and, along with the shouting, I had been canned directly on my cunt ten times, making me cry.

'Yes, slut, spit it out!'

'Well, now that you're my Mistress, and not just my girlfriend...' I tailed off again, quivering slightly.

'I'm getting fucking bored of this.' Her hand, which had been resting in my lap, slapped my face hard, twice, on the 'fuck'- and the 'bor'-.

'Well, now you're my Mistress, you could, if you wanted to, have sex with other people.' Sensing the incoming silence, and the scolding that might follow, I carried on, quickly, as though coming up with excuses. 'Because I'm not a person, anymore, I'm your property, to be used, and I might not fully satisfy your needs in that way, and maybe there are things that you want doing to you that I--'. She put her hand over my mouth. I had said enough, clearly.

'Are you saying that you want me to fuck other people?'

She took her hand away.

'I'm saying that you could, if you wanted to, Mistress.'

'But why would you say that unless you wanted me to?'

'I don't know, Mistress.'

'So you must want me to?'

I nodded, tentatively, my eyes cast down to her beautiful, naked body.

'Ok then,' she said, and suddenly stood up and left the room.

I was completely dumfounded. I froze, unsure of what to do. I expected her to be angry with me. Part of me wondered if I knew she would hate the idea, and punish me, and that really all I wanted was another punishment, because I enjoy them so much. Though almost all of me still ached from the earlier ones, which were particularly brutal that day. I liked forgetting about everything else during a good spanking, and just focussing on the pain. I felt useful, to her, as something she could enjoy hurting, and I loved how my body looked afterwards, all red, with welts and cuts on it.

Sometimes, when I'm enjoying the spanking and edging too much, she has to come up with alternative, worse punishments for me. Once she made me take naked photos and put them on these niche porn sites. The comments were awful and wonderful all at once, and she would read them out to me over dinner, make me memorise them and repeat them over and over again. She's even pissed on me, even though watersports were never our thing. And if I'm bratty, and won't do as I'm told, and I say that I don't care about being punished, she'll threaten to shit on me, which immediately makes me submit, knowing that she would do it, if she had to.

I stared at the television, unsure of what else to do. I hadn't heard the front door, so she hadn't actually left the house. I knew that I would be punished for following her or calling out to her, so I just sat there, trying to focus on some silly gameshow.

She burst into the room, fully dressed -- we had both been completely naked after post-punishment lovemaking -- carrying several sextoys.

She took a chair from the dinning room and placed it directly facing the television and ordered me to sit in it. She tied each of my limbs to the chair, then tied a vibrator against my clit, put wooden clothes pegs on each of my nipples, and put a ball-gag into my mouth, and secured it unusually tightly under my hair.

'Right --' I don't think she was angry, just firm, playing the part, and excited (I hoped) for our next chapter. I was proud of myself for thinking it up, and proud of finally having the confidence to say it to her. 'I'm going to go find me a mate, you can watch the telly.'

And with that she left, flicking on the vibrator as she did. It was on a low setting, one that was unlikely to be enough for me to finish, which I'm sure she knew, especially given I couldn't move.

She was gone for hours -- awful, exciting, boring, erotic, slow hours. Hearing the door finally open again was music to my ears. I was deathly silent, trying to ascertain whether she was alone. She walked into the living room, seemingly alone, her dress a little unkempt and stinking of alcohol.

The fucking, I thought, had already taken place. I had imagined it several times, tried to block out the television, close my eyes and picture her cunt being rammed by a big cock, or being eaten out by a beautiful lady.

Yes, the fucking had already taken place, and I didn't get to watch it.

She didn't even say hello to me, as she turned the television off, untied me, undid my gag, and got me to lie on the floor.

'He was big, very big, and handsome.'

She sat on my face: I could feel the cum on the sides of her thighs against my cheeks. So, she had chosen a man. It was the most likely option. I hadn't smelt a man's ejaculate in so long. In fact, as I worked from home, and was under a consensual house arrest in my role as fulltime slave, this was the only contact with another human besides my mistress that I had had in months. He had clearly fucked her well. Her cunt was wide, and smelly. She grinded herself on my face, and then held still allowing his cum to drip out of her and into my mouth. As she did so she described the sex to me.

'I licked his arsehole. I've missed giving a good rimjob. I don't think he really enjoyed it. But I really enjoyed giving it to him.'

I knew what she was doing. She knew how much I loved her tongue in my arse. It was something I knew that I would be giving up when I asked her to be my fulltime dom.

This was, sort of, what I had wanted. I wasn't sure what she was going to do with my suggestion. I wondered if she might make me watch, or listen, or if it would be more cruel to have me imagine it. But I knew whatever happened that if she did fuck someone else she would make me clean her up afterwards. It was this I had been dreaming of when I was so distracted earlier. I had almost admitted to daydreaming about cock, indirectly, but knew that the punishment would be beyond awful so stopped myself. I didn't miss cock, particularly. We had dildos of all shapes and sizes, and she would often put a strap-on on and pretend to be my master.

After she was happy that her cunt was clean, she shifted to allow me to lick her arse. It didn't appear that he had entered her there, but some of his cum, and her juices, had dripped down there, plus as she explained to me, the sweat was part of it.

'I need you to taste my whole evening.'

Then she stood up, took off her dress, sat on the sofa and ordered me to lick her armpits, which were also sweaty. Then she took out her phone, and showed me a video she had made of the sex. In the video he was taking her from behind, and she was pressed into the bed. As she made me watch her fun evening, she explained to me I had been right, she did need other people, and that I wasn't fully satisfying her.

'See that face I'm making? You've never made me feel like that. Pathetic worm. What are you?'

'I'm a worm, Mistress.'

I enjoyed the pain of listening to this, the humiliation of it. I liked to be made to feel small.

Later, when she was spooning me in bed, slowly massaging my clit with her fingers, she whispered: 'Tomorrow, I want someone to fuck me in the arse, in this bed. First, you will give me an enema, so I'm all nice and clean, and then I will tie you up and leave you in the closet, go out and find a nice man with a big cock, and bring him home to sodomise me in our bed. You'll be able to hear as he gives me multiple orgasms, far better than any I can expect from you. At this point using you if like masturbating really: I need a proper lover. And then, when we've finished, I'll let you out of the closet, and he can watch whilst I sit on you with his cum dripping out of my arse straight into your mouth. You'll clean me, and then you'll clean him. It's been a while since you had a cock in your mouth, a real one. Though you can't blow him. That's my job. I might, if you're good, spit his cum into your mouth afterwards.'

I did a little wiggle from the thought of this, and moved my arse back into hers.

'See what nice things I do for you. All because you asked me too. You'll have to do extra chores in the morning to repay me my kindness.'

'Yes, Mistress, gladly, Mistress.'

'I think tomorrow you should clean the bathroom.'

'Yes, Mistress.'

'But first, you may have noticed that I came home without any panties on.'

I nodded.

'Well I accidentally left them at my stud's flat. Tomorrow I will let you out the house, first time this year I think,' - I nodded -- 'to collect them for me. You're going to explain that your Marion's slave -- that was the name I went under -- and that you're here to collect her panties. When he gives them to you, you are to give them a big sniff, and then put them in your mouth, immediately, and then walk home. I may ring him up afterwards to check.'

I was feeling myself get closer to orgasm, imagining all these horrible things, with her hand still between my legs.

'Please, Mistress, please may I cum?'

'Certainly not.'

She kept going, and I bit my lip trying to stop myself from disobeying her.

'Maybe, if you're really good all week, I'll invite a few guys over, and let you watch them all fucking me.'

'Yes, Mistress. I would like that, Mistress.' I say, pressing my face into the bed, and really focussing on not cumming. I was doing so well. I think she was proud of me. And if I came it would ruin it all.

She stopped fingering me, ordered me to lie on my back, and then spat into my mouth. This was our goodnight kiss: it meant that I had done well today, and that I could sleep in the bed with her. As I swallowed the spit I could taste the booze and the cigarettes in it. I wondered for a moment if I could even taste her lover's arsehole too, though I was surely imaging it. Either way, I had now truly tasted her whole evening, and it tasted amazing.

'Thank you, Mistress. I love you.'

'Tomorrow night, if my mystery man wants to sleep with me, he will, and you will sleep in the closet.'

'Yes, Mistress.'

At that point, I should have just gone to sleep.

'Mistress?'

'Yes, cunt.'

'What if he doesn't want to sleep over? Would I still have to sleep in the closet then?'

She sat up, turned on the light, and slapped me hard across the face.

'Why the fuck wouldn't he want to sleep with me?'

'Oh no, he would, of course, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress.'

She slapped me hard again.

'Go sleep in the closet.'

'Please, Mistress, I'm so sorry.'

'Now!'

In the closet I cried myself to sleep, which, in a weird way, felt incredible too.