All Comments on 'Different Points of View'

by hers49

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ANOTHER FETISH STORY

DOESN'T BELONG IN LOVING WIVES.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 14 years ago
One star

Does not belong in LW section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It seems to me...

that, if you had any brains, it would be obvious that this story is ironic. It is a parody of the legions of "loving husbands" who mistakenly believe it is the natural order of things for a man to treat his wife like a domestic slave whose sole raison d'etre is to serve his every whim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lost your set?

Wow, I've been in a somewhat similar situation, but realized shortly after that I actually owned a pair of balls. If a woman needs a man to turn into a pussy, then perhaps she'd be much happier dominating a dyke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Marriage...

Marriage is a two way street and both parties have to learn to give and take. Jerry gave away his privlidge to his wife and that makes him nothing more than a submissive whimp. He is not a MAN. If he were a man, he would have ended this marriage rather than celebrating 25 years. I think the author might be a submissive bitch to his wife, if he is married. His wife is a dominering bitch that should learn to give as well as take. If she looks into men's eyes and see nothing but lust in them, and walks away, then she is an Ice Queen Bitch. Some dyke should get ahold of her and make her suffer like she has her husband suffer. This was a very sad story for both parties and it is in the wrong catagory. I think it would fit in the Humor Category just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
That Was Actually Funny

Thanks, who ever you are, I needed a good laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Total junk

Probably one of the worst stories i have read on here. I am not sure why it is in the LW section at all ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How sad for your need to be humiliated

Weakness in many forms can be understood but never one self imposed.<P>

It points specifically to a mental deficiency - an acquired need to be embarrassed.<P>

How sick is that - How sick are you. You need help - now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good to read.

There is a lot of domination; usually the woman submissive to the man.

It took something this extreme to see how horrid it would be to me.

Best of luck for those who enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous