Different Rules Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife gets adventurous, and hubby comes along for the ride.
8k words
4.37
14.4k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessika55
Jessika55
27 Followers

Her First Visit

It was hot and humid, and for some reason, that always turned her on. Maybe it was acres of sweaty flesh everywhere she looked; maybe it was because she didn't have to wear as many clothes. She liked the way her tits moved around under her light sari. Judging from the looks she was getting, so did most of the men she encountered.

She and hubby had decided they needed a break from work, so they had asked for sabbaticals. Two months to rest and recuperate, to enjoy the sun and warmth in another part of the world. Couldn't get much better than palm trees, friendly locals and weekly massages.

They had seen it yesterday, and it was exactly what they were looking for. A quiet little place on a side street, catering to tourists, offering 'couples massage'. They had dropped in to book a session, pleased to see how clean it was, right down to a quick health check.

And now they were coming for their first visit. The two women who ran the place greeted them with big smiles. When Heather saw them, there was a bit of a tingle. She sometimes thought like a guy, and she liked their slim, hard bodies. Aum was older, maybe 30, and Sai was in her mid-twenties. Aum seemed to be the boss, and she took over immediately. "I lady," she said, smiling. She pointed to the other masseuse, "She do boy," and that was that.

There were two cubicles, divided by a sliding rattan screen. Even though it was supposed to be a 'couples massage', Heather was secretly glad when Aum pulled the divider closed; it was more relaxing not worrying what you looked like when someone worked your body.

Aum said "On table." Heather hesitated, but before she could even ask the question, Aum added, "No clothes. On belly."

That took care of things. Different places had different rules; here, it was as simple as 'no clothes, on belly'. While Aum prepared the oil, Heather slipped out of her sari and panties, and lay face down on the massage table. She loved everything about massages, the feel of hands on skin, her muscles turning to liquid, the utter relaxation. She listened to the music playing in the background, a restful white noise of exotic Asian melodies.

Five minutes in, Aum said "I like you. Others fat. You small, like me."

It was so casual and honest that Heather laughed. And she was pleased with the remark. She was slim, trim and proud that at 33, she weighed the same as she did as a teenager. Aum, though, was even slimmer, supple and lithe in that sexy Asian way of hers. And judging by the way her colorful sari caught her nipples, cute little boobs, too. Heather caught herself. She was here for a massage, not to fantasize. Much.

Aum's hands glided over her, oiled and knowing. She was surprisingly strong for such a tiny woman, digging deep into her flesh. Heather admonished herself at the pleasure she felt as her boobs pressed into the table. Did everything have to have sexual overtones? Sure, just because she was lying here, naked, a stranger's hands on her body, nothing to it, right?

She felt Aum's hands on her back, pressing into her. Up to her shoulder blades, memorizing the terrain, then back down again. The woman prodded and pushed, and slowly Heather sank into the liquid relaxation of the massage. Her hands slid onto Heather's ass, squeezing, and just as quickly they were gone, trailing down her thighs, but then they came back. Aum knew what she was doing, that was obvious, but was it a massage, or was it more?

Then Aum said, "You over." Heather hesitated for a second, then turned over. What to hell, those were the rules.

As she settled back, she wondered what Aum thought of her body. Even though she was 'small, like me' as Aum had said, her tits weren't. Not huge, but big enough to play with, and not as firm as you'd expect on someone her age. Flat, hard abs, and then those loose tits sliding around on her torso. Didn't bother guys; they all seem to like them a little loose. Of course, most guys didn't care one way or the other: loose, firm, big, small- guys loved tits, didn't they?

So the fact that she was lying there naked didn't really matter. Although she also wondered what Aum thought of her bald pussy. She liked keeping in shape, and had decided that a shaved pussy was part of the look. She remembered the looks of arousal on the faces of the guys at the reunion when they first saw her. So what did Aum think?

The masseuse went to work on her legs, pulling the muscles, working upwards. Back down to her ankles and then up again, to her thighs, hands circling almost sensuously. Heather was no longer floating in the moment; she was acutely aware of Aum's hands, trailing over her abdomen, even lightly skimming her pussy once or twice.

Heather felt the massage coming to an end, and she was totally relaxed. Aum moved to the head of the table and leaned over her. Nice scent from her sari, and the woman worked her oiled hands into her shoulders, then slid down along Heather's arms. She crossed over to her belly, and worked her abs a bit. Then Aum brought her hands up, right onto Heather's tits. Not an accidental brush; she squeezed gently, pulling her nipples, 'massaging' her tits for a full minute.

When her nipples were rock hard, Aum said, "For husband", with a little giggle. Then, "Is over."

Heather lay there as Aum tidied up. She was flushed, and she was aroused. On the other side of the divider, she could hear hubby's session wrapping up, too, but she wasn't quite ready to join him. She rolled off the table and slipped into her sari, wondering if her arousal was obvious.

In the small office, both women were as professional as always. It was as if the grope had never happened, and Heather realized that maybe she was making a cultural judgment. It was just the tail end of the massage, and maybe it was related to Aum's obvious appreciation of Heather's trim body.

When Aum asked, "See you for next time?", Heather was glad that hubby piped up with a "Yes", because she didn't trust her voice. He obviously had enjoyed his massage, and tipped generously.

His First Visit

When Heather suggested they book a massage, he was more than happy to oblige. He knew from experience that not all massages were created equal.

He had once tried a place offering 'one-on-one attention', not really knowing what to expect. And- wow: Mae-Ling, pretty, slim, and very sexy. There was no pretense involved - instead of a massage table, there was a bed with clean sheets, and by the time he had stripped, she was waiting, totally naked. They ended up on the bed, but to his surprise, she didn't mind just chatting for awhile, which was sort of fun. Then he had explored her body, her tits, her soft skin, and when he got to her pussy, he found out that she was dripping, as aroused as he was.

She sucked him for awhile, then quite expertly slipped a condom on and let him slide into her. At one point she squatted over him, supporting herself with her hands on her knees. She was facing him, wide open so that he could see it all, his cock sliding in and out of her exquisite and very wet pussy. It had been a very satisfying 'massage'.

And now he had high hopes for another satisfying massage. He had seen a dozen Mae-Lings on the street; maybe one of them would be working in the massage place.

It was good from the very start, the place clean and obviously well-kept. Two slender, diminutive women greeted them. The older one assigned herself to Heather, which left the other one to him. Her name was Sai, and she was a pretty little thing, with a sparkle in her eyes. Like Mae-Ling.

There were two adjoining cubicles, but without much fanfare, Heather's masseuse pulled the divider closed, which was okay with him. Sai saw his expression, and nodded toward the divider. "She do girl. I do boy," she said, then "On table."

She made a 'clothes off' gesture with her hands. He wasn't shy, so he thought 'what to hell'. He stripped, aware of Sai watching, then he climbed up onto the table and lay face down. For the first time, he was aware of the soothing music wrapped like a curtain around them. Sai leaned in and he felt her hands pressing into his flesh. Ahh, that's what he was after, mostly. Well, partly.

She was good, and slowly any thoughts of other massages faded as he almost fell asleep under her touch. After a few minutes, she prodded him, clearly waiting for him to turn over. He did, trying not to think of past massages.

Warm oil on his stomach, then her hands slid up to his shoulders. Then she started in on his legs, but the higher she went, the more his thoughts wandered. He wondered if there would be incidental contact, maybe her forearm pressing his cock as it had on another massage table. The thought had obvious consequence, and he felt himself stiffen up.

Then Sai slid her oiled hands onto his balls. He inhaled sharply, and she giggled. If he thought she would move on, he was wrong. She started to gently massage him, soft hands caressing his balls. The effect of her delicate fingers was obvious; his cock started to rise.

Her hands moved again, right onto his cock. No pretense, no accident: she wrapped both hands around his meat and started to pump up and down. Her palm came around to caress the head, then back down onto his shaft. Usually, he was pretty good with these things, but the suddenness of her actions, and the delicate touch of her fingers was too much.

He started to come, and one of her hands dropped back to his balls, gently squeezing. She slowly, expertly milked him, cum mixing with oil. And she knew exactly when to stop. He lay catching his breath, one of her hands wrapped delicately around his cock, the other cupping his balls. He opened his eyes and looked at her; she raised an eyebrow. The back of her hands were covered with cum, and there was a bit on her forearm. He glanced at the divider; she caught his eye and shook her head, grinning. No one had heard him.

She rinsed in a small bowl of water, then turned back to him and started the massage again. He realized that she had jerked him off to get it done with, and now the real massage - at least the therapeutic part of it -could start. For the rest of the session she worked her magic on his other muscles, and when she was done, he lay totally relaxed, almost flaccid. So to speak.

Back in the tiny office, he tried not to show his bliss. A tip, that was for sure, and when the other woman ended it with "See you for next time?" he agreed, as casually as he could.

And Sai raised that wicked little eyebrow.

Her Second Visit

Heather felt the excitement even before they got there.

Both women were waiting with friendly smiles, and they seemed glad to see her and hubby. Aum lead Heather to their cubicle, and the other woman - Sai - lead hubby to his. The divider was closed, and she heard banter from the next room as hubby settled in with his masseuse. Then the soothing music started up again.

Aum motioned to the table. "You like same?" A slight pause. "More?"

What did that mean? She flashed on the feel of the woman's small, delicate hands squeezing her tits. Heather didn't quite know what to say, so she just nodded. Didn't have to mean anything, did it?

As Aum prepared, Heather slid onto the table. She lay face down, and then felt that wonderful pressure of Aum's hands. What little tension she had disappeared as Aum worked her over. All along her back, her ass, her legs. She particularly liked the woman's hands on her ass, gently massaging. Aum pulled Heather's legs apart and worked on her calves, then up along the inside of her thighs and back again. On the last few strokes, the edge of her hand brushed Heather's pussy lips. Maybe that was the 'more'.

"You over," Aum said, and even though she had anticipated it, Heather felt her heart pick up, just a bit.

Her bald pussy meant that everything was on display, and she knew Aum would see that she was a bit slippery. The woman ignored it, instead sliding her hands all over her, shoulders, along her belly, then down. She worked on her calves again, and came up on the inside of her legs, slowly, sensuously. And kept going.

The edge of Aum's hand slid the length of Heather's pussy, spreading her lips, sliding across her clit. Down again, then she turned her hand flat and spread Heather's labia with her palm before moving higher, out of Heather's pussy, along her belly and up to her tits. She drizzled warm oil all over them, then started really working them, squeezing and twisting. Aum seemed to like that they were a bit loose. She circled the base of one of Heather's tits and slid her hands upwards, squeezing until there was a tight ball. Aum thumbed Heather's nipple, then let go.

She repeated the action with her other boob, bunching it almost obscenely into a ball. When she let go, the masseuse went for her nipples. As she had the first visit, Aum pinched her nipples between thumb and finger, lightly rolled them back and forth until they were rock hard. She pulled on them almost painfully, lifting Heather's tit upwards before abruptly letting go. It was obvious Aum was enjoying the play: she murmured to herself as she stroked Heather's nipples, a happy, contended sound.

Then she moved on.

Heather was disappointed, and frustrated, but in typical fashion, wondered of the sexual nature of the grope was all in her mind. It had happened, sure, but maybe it was just a cultural difference, and part of the package.

Aum's hands circled Heather's thigh just above the knee, then slid upwards, teasing her. "Nice belly," Aum said, and she probably didn't realize how happy that made Heather. The woman's hands slid along her abs and onto her tits again, squeezing, thumbing her nipples, and Heather wondered if it would be possible to cum just from getting groped.

They were interrupted by the muted sounds of a door chime. Aum frowned and shook her head. "Tell go away," she said, and headed for the office, leaving Heather almost vibrating.

As if it had a will of its own, her hand slid across her belly and onto her pussy. She felt so fucking sexy when she was slick like this, and she slid a finger inside, strumming herself. Just a quick top up until Aum returned, but then she did it again, two fingers along her labia, so slippery, thinking of Aum and her scent and without really intending to, her eyes rolled back and she slipped into an orgasm, hips shaking-

-just as Aum returned. Heather tried to push her orgasm back even as Aum stepped up to the table and repositioned her legs.

Lips closed on her clit. It as so unexpected that Heather couldn't quite believe it. A tongue flicked across her clit, then pushed deep, all along her slit. And Heather was right back at it, full orgasm. She yelped, tried to bite it off. Aum went with it, her tongue deep in her pussy, then up along her slit. Licking up one side and down the other, then onto her clit again, gently sucking it. Expert tongue, swiping back and forth, almost lovingly tasting pussy as Heather came down from her orgasm.

"Finish," she said, smiling. As if her mouth hadn't just been on Heather's pussy. Her cheeks were shiny, and Heather realized they were smeared with her pussy juice.

Aum's eyes swept Heather's body, and it wasn't just a professional assessment. They lingered on Heather's tits, and her pussy, and it all clicked. 'I lady' she had said. Because she liked women. Well, duh, considering where her mouth had just been. Her smile returned, and she said. "You rest. Then go in office," and she swept out.

Which left Heather laying there, the memory of a woman's lips on her pussy. And now, thinking about Aum's lips on her clit, Heather wondered if it would happen again.

Back in the office, she knew she was blushing, but hubby was busy joking with the two women. She would share it, eventually, but not quite yet. Or maybe never.

He didn't have to know everything, all the time.

His Second Visit

He was glad that Heather was in the mood to return, because it masked his own eagerness. And again, both women greeted them with smiles, relaxed and unhurried. Once Heather disappeared into her cubicle, Sai took him by the hand, an oddly intimate touch. He felt himself bumping up. Already.

The divider was in place, the music setting the mood. Before he could even react, Sai stepped up to him and pulled the drawstring of his sweats, which slid to the floor. Then she helped him pull off his top. It was both erotic and businesslike at the same time, but mostly erotic, especially when her belly momentarily pressed up against his cock.

And again, no pretense. Sai motioned for him to lie on his back, and after lightly drizzling oil over him, she slid her hands along his legs and onto his cock. She pumped him slowly, occasionally playing with his balls. And then it got better: she lifted one of his hands and placed it on her boob. It was small and firm and she giggled when he gently squeezed it through her sari. He was getting harder by the second, and when she thumbed his glans delicately, he knew she felt the sudden stiffening.

He was prepared this time, and managed to keep it relatively quiet. Sai didn't miss a beat, stroking him as he came, her small hands sliding up and down, her fingers playing across the ridges of his cock even as he caressed her small, perfect boob. And again she knew just when to stop, gently cradling his balls as she milked the last of his cum out of him. He lay there, spent, as she wiped him off.

Then she started in on the massage, so peaceful that he drifted off...

She shook him awake, and the first thing he saw was a playful smile. She grinned, then put a finger to her lips and pointed to the divider.

At first, he didn't know what she meant, and then he heard the sound. A low moan, bitten off, then another. He knew the sound: it was Heather, and she was aroused. Sai stared at him, waiting for a reaction and when he grinned at her, that eyebrow rose. They both listened to the rhythmic moan rising and falling, then Sai's hands slid onto his cock. She stared at him as she slowly jacked him up and down, listening to Heather moan. She used her hands expertly, one after the other sliding down his cock, as if he was pushing into an endless pussy.

She was leaning over him, and her eyes fluttered when his hands went to her tits again. And despite the fact that he had come twenty minutes earlier, he was so turned on by the slim young woman stroking him - and the fact that Heather was getting the same treatment - he stiffened right up. And when they heard the short, sharp yelp of climax from the next cubicle, he started to come, staring into Sai's eyes, his hands stroking her tits.

When it was over, he was jello, and she took a warm towel from the washbasin and began to clean him. Gentle hands, wiping away the sweat and cum, and he felt like a noodle, as did his cock. Although he did notice the tight little jiggle of her tits underneath her sari.

Back in the tiny office, Heather wouldn't meet his eye. He insisted on a tip, bigger than the first, which they accepted with smiles all around.

Heather didn't bring it up that night, which was interesting. They shared a lot, but obviously not everything, and he wondered what else wasn't she telling him. Oddly, the thought turned him on.

He had loved her account of the reunion, when different rules applied. A week after she had come back from the trip, he had her dress up in the same outfit she had been wearing the night of the reunion - she had to buy a new bra and panties, of course - and they re-enacted everything. She looked good, sexy little summer dress, full make-up and tousled hair. It was obvious she loved playing the role, unbuttoning her top, slowly stripping as she had done in that equipment room. He watched her face as she lay on the bed in nothing more than high heels, telling him exactly what they had done, how they had used her. When he flipped her onto all fours, she was reliving it, her eyes closed, breathlessly describing how they had repeatedly fucked her into orgasm.

Jessika55
Jessika55
27 Followers