Different Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So fucking hot, sliding into a faceless body lying on a massage table. Then it got better.

Sai bent close to the action, watching his cock slid into Heather's dripping pussy. As he drew back, she pulled it out of Heather, sucked it into her mouth, then aimed it back at at Heather's slick cunt.

She seemed fascinated by the sight of a cock sliding into a pussy, and she traced Heather's labia as he fucked her. On the next stroke, Sai slid a finger into Heather's pussy, as if she was trying to pull it open for him. He felt her fingers trailing along his cock as it slid home. Then her delicate hand again, gripping his cock as he came out, pulling it to her mouth to suck the slime off before she guided it back inside.

He recognized that Heather was getting close. She had a death grip on Aum's hips, pulling her onto her face, and he wondered if she would pass out for lack of air. She tensed, once, twice and then she came, bucking her hips up at him and jamming her face into Aum's pussy at the same time. She was almost grunting as he fucked into her slick pussy, then he was coming too. So damn powerful, deep inside her, then again, Heather meeting his thrusts again and again, her moans of arousal almost lost in Aum's pussy.

Eventually, they both ground to a stop. Heather collapsed, chest heaving from the exertion. The way Aum was breathing, he suspected that she might have come, too. She was still on Heather, her eyes closed, obviously enjoying the sensation of a mouth on her pussy.

As Heather slowly came down from her sex high, Aum swung off the table, smiling. Maybe getting her cunt licked by a client was all part of it.

Heather's face was a mess. Her makeup was smeared, her hair was plastered across her forehead and her cheeks glistened. It was so fucking sexual, her face wet with pussy juice, and even though he was deflating, he pushed into her again. She moaned.

Then Sai slowly pulled his cock out of Heather. He didn't miss that her fingers lingered in Heather's soupy cunt, stroking her clit. That eyebrow went up again, and she leaned forward and sucked him into her mouth, her tongue cradling his glans. She didn't break eye contact as she sucked him clean, taking her time.

Heather opened her eyes, dazed, drunk with sex. She raised her head and looked down at hubby. His pretty young masseuse was on her knees, his cock in her mouth. She seemed to be enjoying herself, and gee, hubby liked it too: he couldn't keep his eyes off the young woman blowing him.

He looked over and saw that Heather was watching. He paused slightly on the out stroke, letting her have a good look at his glistening cock before pushing it back into Sai's mouth. And he heard Heather's whimper of arousal.

When Sai was done, she stood, not in the least self-conscious that she was naked, or that she had been sucking hubby's cock in front of Heather.

"We finish now," Aum said, a slight tremor in her voice.

Heather didn't move - maybe couldn't move was more like it - as both women drizzled warm oil all over her. She looked at hubby, who was watching as the two women began to rub her. It was bliss, it was heaven and she closed her eyes, still vibrating from her mind-bending orgasm.

Heather felt more hands and realized hubby was involved, too. It was an enduring fantasy, hands all over her, on her boobs, her abs, her pussy. At one point, six hands seemed to converge on her tits at the same time, mauling, squeezing, pulling. All three of them were using her body for their own pleasure, and she loved it. She felt lips on her nipples, sucking, and hands on her pussy. And then she felt Aum's hand again, sliding inside her, where hubby had just been, she just went with the sensation. She loved that hubby was watching, that they were all watching, and she let herself come, a hand deep in her pussy, other hands caressing her tits.

When Aum finally pulled her hand out of Heather's pussy, she leaned close and said. "Special, for two."