Different Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point, his mind had done a flip-flop; all of a sudden, he was right there with the rest of them, gripping her hips as they watched her take whatever he gave her. He had fucked her, hard, treating he like the slut she was playing. And she had come, hard, grunting in animal passion.

The same sound he had heard earlier that day.

Her Third Visit

The next visit couldn't come fast enough for Heather.

When they stepped into the small office, both women were waiting. Heather couldn't quite believe her own reaction: just looking at them aroused her.

They paired off as before, hubby disappearing with Sai. Heather had a quick thought- was hubby getting the same kind of treatment she was? After all, she was a pretty thing, and he always had an eye for anything like that, something they both shared.

In the cubicle, Heather realized that even the scents and music was turning her on. She slid out of her sari and climbed up on the table. No pretense: she lay down on her back, even put a bit of movement into her tits as she settled in, feeling them shimmy back and forth. She liked that she was being a bit forward, a bit slutty.

Aum looked her over with a big smile. "You relax now," and Heather did, closing her eyes and going with the sensation. It was all touch anyway, and anticipation, the warmth of the cubicle, the incense, the music masking all outside sounds. She was in a sensual cocoon.

She felt Aum's hands, working warm oil into her skin, the edge of her hands brushing Heather's tits. Her nipples were erect, but Heather didn't care because it added to her pleasure. Aum's hands slid onto her tits, squeezing them. She leaned forward and sucked Heather's nipples, first one, then the other, nursing on them before she moved away, leaving Heather breathless and disappointed.

For about five seconds. Aum started working her legs, the edge of her hand sliding along Heather's labia time and time again. Then her hand slid onto Heather's pussy. It wasn't a passing caress like before; Aum started to lightly massage everything, sliding her delicate fingers along her labia, dipping inside for the return trip, slim fingers sliding deep and then working her clit.

Then back out, her hands pressing her pussy lips together, stroking them, then sliding her fingers inside again, deeper this time, Aum playing her like a fiddle. She was gentle and rough at the same time, inserting fingers into Heather's pussy, playing with her clit and Heather felt herself climb that arousal slope again. Aum pulled her knees apart, and her legs splayed open. She felt Aum's hot breath on her pussy, then that tongue, licking her, getting her so fucking wet. Her fingers again, going deep, filling her up so much, in and out almost like a cock-

And then she was full.

Heather's mouth opened in surprise. It felt like a cock, sliding deeper, and she looked down. Aum's hand had disappear inside her, and even as she watched, it slid further into her. It was like a cock, a big one, sliding deeper, and through the fog of arousal she watched as the woman's slender forearm pushed forward. Aum stopped, and Heather didn't know if she had every felt so full. She pulled out, Heather's labia gripping the woman's forearm, leaving it smeared with pussy juice.

Not quite all the way out, then she began a slow-motion fist-fuck, sliding her arm in and out. Heather was amazed by the sensation, and amazed at the elasticity of her own pussy as it opened to accommodate the woman's arm, buried halfway up to the elbow. When Aum pulled out again, Heather's labia suctioned around her arm in a tight ring. It was so fucking obscene and so fucking hot and Heather tried to fuck forward as the slim, bronzed arm slide into her pussy again.

Heather let herself come, not caring what she looked like. Aum matched her actions, pushing in as Heather spread her legs and she convulsed again, three, four times before collapsing. Then Aum slowly, almost lovingly pulled out, her fingers lingering in Heather's pussy.

Heather was bathed in sweat as she came off her fuck high. It felt like every bone in her body had turned to rubber. Aum leaned over and kissed her pussy, taking one last swipe with her tongue.

She straightened. "You like." Not a question, a statement.

It took Heather long seconds to find her voice. "I like."

It took a few minutes to come down, her knees so shaky she had trouble even standing. Back in the tiny office, she couldn't look at hubby, because he would know something was up. She just wanted to go back to their place and collapse. She was aroused and sated at the same time, with that wonderful glow after having been fucked, hard. And the reality was, she had been fucked big time, even if it hadn't been a cock doing the fucking.

The tip was big, really big - hubby seemed to be in a generous mood - and they headed out together.

His Third Visit

It started from the moment they walked in the office.

Heather had turned away, and Sai raised that sexy, knowing eyebrow at him. She took his hand and lead him into their cubicle. She slid his sweats down and off, and he distinctly felt her blowing on his cock as she rose. And then she casually slipped off her sari.

It was the first time he had seen the whole package. Slim all the way down, a small, perfect body. Her olive skin was flawless, and there wasn't a hint of a tan line anywhere. He felt himself reacting, and she smiled knowingly and nodded toward the table. It was like a dream: up on the table, warm oil on his skin and then her hands on his cock, delicately stroking him. Up and down, a crooked little smile pulling at the corner of her mouth as his hand came up and he caressed a small, perfect boob. He was getting harder and harder. And then-

Her hands came off of his cock, and she said, "For later."

Leaving him laying on the table, his arousal obvious. He watched her work, her little tits jiggling, her slim, toned body. Sai just ignored it, working around his cock as her hands slid onto his legs. Even when her hands slid back onto his belly, she skirted his erection. She smiled mischievously, but otherwise ignored the root of his frustration. Mostly. At one point, she leaned over him, pressing into his cock, and when she straightened there was a line of pre-cum smeared across her tits.

She motioned for him to close his eyes. Something was up - maybe - and so far, Sai hadn't disappointed, so he went with it. Gradually he wilted ,and even began to drift off.

Then he heard her soft voice, "You hear".

When he opened his eyes, she put a finger to her lips. Then she pointed to the curtain, and that eyebrow came up.

He only heard the sound of soothing music at first, but then a moan, cut off. And then another, a bit more guttural. He knew in an instant that his wife was getting the same treatment as before.

Sai grinned at him, then tiptoed to the divider and opened it a crack. She peeked through for several seconds, then crooked her finger and beckoned him.

He rolled off the table, cock swinging. It was erotic standing close to the diminutive woman; he was almost a foot taller then she was, and they were both naked. She grinned and pointed to the opening. He leaned forward-

He caught his breath. The first thing that registered was Heather's naked body, glistening with oil. Her mouth was open and she groaned. Because a slim and very wet forearm was sliding out of her pussy.

He stared, trying to process the image. Aum's hand emerged from Heather's cunt, fingers and thumb bunched together, glistening with Heather's pussy juice. Then she slowly pushed it in again. He watched, dumbfounded, as it slid into Heather, looking for all the world like a big cock. Then all the way out, far enough that he could see Aum's hand again, folded over, Heather's pussy lips stretched taught. Aum pushed in again, and Heather moaned, more guttural than before.

They had tried it once, a couple of years ago. They were both very drunk after a night of partying, and he had come far too quickly. Heather was so worked up from the dancing and drinking that she had begged him to keep finger-fucking her, to go deeper, harder, but his hand was simply too big for her pussy. Aum's hands, though, were smaller and smoother, and he watched as she started a slow back and forth motion.

He was as hard as a rock, turned on by Heather's moans and her oiled body, but mostly turned on by the sight of her pussy lips spreading to accommodate the woman's hand. He could tell she was getting close, which turned him on even more. Her hips jerked, and then she was coming.

At that instant, he felt a mouth slide onto his cock, wet and liquid, and he started coming, too. His vision blurred with the force of his own orgasm. He didn't know whether to look down at Sai sucking him or watch someone fist-fuck his wife.

He felt like he came forever, but eventually he slowed down. Sai rose and quietly slid the divider shut. She swallowed noisily, then licked her lips and giggled.

Back on the table, she cleaned him off with a warm, damp towel, then rubbed oil into his skin. Even though he had just come, he was still aroused. In his mind's eye, he could see Heather's pussy lips gripping the thin arm slowly working in and out of her cunt.

Sai slid into her sari, then turned and led him into the office. He wondered how much was too much? Definitely a bigger tip than the last time, but how much bigger? Was it expected? He looked at Sai, at her thin sari, at her wet lips, then he stopped thinking and simply doubled the tab. Generous, but so what?

He was far more interested in Heather. She was like a zombie, unsteady on her feet and she would not even look at him. Probably because you had someone's arm in your pussy, he thought, and felt another bump.

For her part, Aum was just Aum, as if she hadn't ravaged his wife not ten minutes earlier. He liked that in a woman.

Odd back at home.

They were both so relaxed - well, worn out might have been a better phrase - that Heather's afternoon read turned into an afternoon nap.

He watched her as she slept. It was hot and humid, and he pulled the thin cover off without waking her. He looked at her slim, taut body, her shaved cunt, recalling how her pussy lips gripped Aum's forearm as it stroked in and out. Amazing how much could fit into a pussy. He had seen the stuff on-line; who hadn't? Big guys, some of them black guys, with monsters between their legs, sliding into pussies that just kept opening up. He wondered what it would look like with one of those in Heather.

He had fantasized about it, had even photoshopped a picture of her, on her knees in front of some black guy, smiling into the camera as a huge cock dangled inches from her face. He had come a few times looking at the picture, wondering how she would have handled it. How big a cock could she take? What would a big black cock look like sliding into her slick pussy?

Interesting that she hadn't told him about Aum's talent, and he wondered what other adventures she hadn't shared. Sure, the reunion, but what else? Lying there in the heat, he imagined her in all sort of situations, with men, with women, and it turned him on. Those occasional business trips she took- had she done anything and not told him? Met some guy in a bar and pretended she was a hooker? She had a weakness for younger guys - did she ever let some college kid pick her up for fun and games? Or maybe a few of them?

The truth was, it turned him on when other guys looked at his wife. She was in her prime, sleek and sexy, and he wondered what they thought when they looked at her body. Did they like her tits, her slim waist, her flared hips? A friend had a thing for her cleavage- had he ever imagined coming all over her tits? He suppressed a laugh. Knowing his pal, that would be the tamest of his fantasies. Maybe he should dig up pictures for him, anything showing of her bod, maybe in tank tops or bikinis.

He looked over at her dozing, and could imagine it all. In an airport hotel room, taking $20 for a quick fuck from a stranger. Heather on all fours in a dorm room, tits slapping against her torso as a handful of college kids rocked her back and forth taking turns with her.

He slid toward her. Maybe time to put some of those fantasies to work.

Her Fourth Visit

The two women were waiting, as usual, and their faces lit up when she and hubby walked in. Heather looked at Aum, and remembered what she had done, and the mind-shaking orgasm that had come with it. Had Aum noticed that she had taken extra care with her hair and makeup?

Hubby had noticed, but hadn't said a word. He obviously liked these sessions, because it worked him up. After the last one, he had crawled in during her nap and asked how much she would charge for a quick fuck. She laughed, and had loved how aggressive he was, working her doggy style over and over again. It had been frustrating and arousing at the same time, because he kept pulling out and getting off the bed for a few seconds before climbing back on the bed and gripping her hips again, as if he was doing for the first time. She had always liked it on all fours because it was so raw and humiliating, being fucked like a dog.

And it was so fucking hot when he casually put $20 on the bedside table afterwards. She had taken the money and carefully tucked it into her purse. She knew that spending it would be even more of a turn-on, handing over money she had earned using her pussy, an enduring fantasy.

And now they were back. Hubby had already disappeared into his booth, and Heather followed Aum into their own little sanctuary. Once inside, she went with it, clothes off, up on the table and lying on her back. Let's just do it, Heather thought, whatever 'it' was going to be.

When Aum turned to Heather, she was pleased to see the woman survey her body with more than professional interest. And then she felt the warm oil, and Aum's hands sliding over her legs, her belly, her tits.

She was just getting into the rhythm of the massage when she realized the other woman - Sai - had entered. The two women exchanged a few rapid-fire words, and both glanced at her. She wondered what Sai thought of her body, on display, naked and glistening. She had quick flash of hubby in the next room. Maybe he was naked and glistening, too. The thought aroused her, as if she needed any help getting aroused.

Sai left, and Aum put her warm hands back on her belly, massaging in small circles that inevitably ended up on Heather's boobs. She sighed as Aum worked her, gently squeezing her tits, rolling her nipples between her fingers. Heather loved her touch, keying on her nipples, outlining her aureoles, then sliding downward, not only onto her pussy as a man would do, but along the labia on each side, squeezing them together, stroking them before moving on.

She worked everything, but Heather lived for the times when her hands returned to her breasts, or her pussy, which they did frequently. Aum was obviously enjoying it, too. She seemed to take great delight in mauling Heather's tits, sometimes quite roughly, and Heather loved it. Then Aum's lips again, on a nipple, and Heather moaned as the other woman gently sucked until Heather's nipples were rock hard.

She moved to the bottom of the table and repositioned Heather's legs. She felt a couple of fingers slide inside her, up to her clit, then down, and she wondered if Aum would try to slide her fist inside her again. Instead, she felt the woman's tongue, licking slowly upwards along her pussy. Then lips closed on her clit, sucking. Aum took her up, then down, then up again, higher and higher until the inevitable happened and Heather came, bucking into Aum's mouth, feeling her tongue probing deeply.

Lost in her orgasm, Heather was vaguely aware that Aum had come off of her. She sensed a shadow falling and opened her mouth in surprise. What she got was pussy.

Shocked wasn't a strong enough word. Aum had straddled her head, pressing her pussy onto Heather's mouth. It was wet and warm and without thinking she began to lick. She loved it, and had a fleeting thought - maybe she should just stick to pussy. But no: when she got in that mind-bending sex zone, she liked things down and dirty, and that meant cocks, and pretty well anything they did to her.

Aum came off of her momentarily. Her pussy was beautiful: tight, wet and ready. Heather could see every crease and slippery fold, and as Aum pressed her pussy onto her face again, she began to explore with her tongue and lips.

His Fourth Visit

When he walked into the office, the first thing he noticed was Sai's smile. She glanced at Heather, then raised that secret eyebrow. Sort of hot that she was sending little signals with Heather right beside her.

By now there was a routine, and he followed her into the booth. She turned, grinning, and shucked out of her sari. She reached for his sweats, then knelt to pull them down. She looked up, his cock dangling above her face. Then she stood, deliberately letting his meat slide over her face and along her torso. She smiled at his rising cock, then motioned him up on the table.

Sai drizzled him with oil, then slid her hands onto his cock. She leaned into him. "You wan special for two?"

He frowned, and she nodded toward the curtain. "For two", she said, as if that explained everything.

Well, he certainly liked the special 'for one', but he wondered what 'for two' meant. Her eyebrow went up, and when she did that, it was always good. So he said, "For two".

She leaned forward and kissed his cock, then gave him that smile again. "I tell Aum."

She disappeared for a few seconds, and he heard a quick conversation from the other booth. When she returned, she said, "For two. Soon." Then her hands slid onto him and he forgot all about 'for two', because he as thinking of 'the one', his cock.

Even better than before, frustrating and arousing, Sai bringing him to the edge of an explosion, but always knowing when to back off. In between, she used her hands on his shoulders and arms, relaxing him just enough so that he would start to deflate, until she got right back to it with those magical hands.

Until.. "Is time," she said softly.

She put her fingers to her mouth to shush him, then slid the divider open and peeked into the other booth. She grinned, then motioned him off the table. She giggled as his cock pressed into her back. She gestured toward the divider, and he looked inside. And once again, it almost took his breath away.

The first thing that registered was the oiled, naked body lying on the massage table. It was slick, abs and pussy glistening. He knew in an instant it was Heather, but he couldn't see her face because Aum was kneeling over her, her thighs on each side of Heather's head. As he watched, Aum rocked her hips, sliding her pussy back and forth on Heather's face.

Sai silently pulled the divider all the way open, then wrapped her hand around his cock and lead him into the booth. Aum turned, clearly expecting them. Heather's pussy was slick, and it was obvious that something - a tongue, a hand, Aum's forearm - had been playing around. He looked at his oblivious wife, her shiny tits, her rock-hard nipples, her abs undulating as she licked the other woman. Her legs were splayed open, and her pussy was wet and ready. Sai pulled him forward, right to the edge of the table. She aimed his cock at Heather's pussy, then she pushed.

He felt Heather stiffen as he slid into her. She was so lubed that he bottomed out, and then he did it again. Did she even know it was him? Oddly, the unspoken question turned him on. She couldn't know for sure, and yet she fucked back at him without hesitation, her legs spread wide open.

When Heather felt a cock slide into her, a hundred things went through her head. Had to be hubby, which meant he was here, which meant he saw her with her face buried in Aum's pussy. He knew about her interest in women, but she wondered how long he had been watching. The sheer animal nature of it all took over as hubby - or whoever it was - fucked into her, hard.