All Comments on 'Different Rules'

by Jessika55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Hall Pass

Heather made good use of her hall pass. Well done. I enjoyed it. Five stars. Hope you write again. Reminds of what I missed at my guys only high school over 50 years ago. APS class of 1962.

TonyZeeTonyZeeover 4 years ago
Good, straight-up dirty fun

Well written, sexy, and the way it was told gave it that air of plausibility. Looking forward to seeing what else you've got! ;) Nice piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GreT. Well written too.

5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Super hot! Well done!

amritaloveramritaloverover 4 years ago
Great First Story

Thanks for the great... eh, read. Good characters, nice sex, well-written from a woman's perspective. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Had my first clit-only masturbation orgasm to this! I usually can't get off that way, but the story was so good! Thank you--I needed it! Very satisfying and naughty.

Little critiques--some words are off now and then but not enough to distract, clearly. Also I'd have liked more description of the anal sex, it was kind of glossed over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot

Telling hubby makes it even better. So hot when a husband likes other guys doing his wife. Maybe he should watch in the future, tell them what to do to her, more guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pay her

Yes, he puts her on the street and watches guys try to pick her up and pay her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Going to ask my wife to read this story. And then ask her if she ever had sex while she was at one of her trainings. I hope the answer is yes. Because this story got me hard and fantasizing about being with four other people waiting to get her off and cum themselves. And have an audience for her sexcapades. I wonder if she'd go bald for such an occasion?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous