Different Strokes Ch. 02

Story Info
Work in Progress.
2.8k words
4.62
6.6k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,307 Followers

//Author's note: Welcome to the second entry in my Different Strokes series. This time around, I'll be revisiting Caitlyn and Phillip from Work in Progress.

This series is about taking advantage of the stable of characters I've set up over the years I've been writing, and the many good pairings and romances I've explored. I'll be trying to use this scene to do something that adds to the existing story. I'll be aiming for standalone, so that it isn't necessary to have read Work in Progress to understand what's happening, but the overall experience will certainly be improved by understanding how these two got to where they are.

Plus they're so cute together!

Bon appetit!//

"Is it on?" Caitlyn said, as she crouched and tapped at her camera. She fidgeted with the baby blue strap of her bra, and grinned. "Are we live?"

Behind her, to her left and out of the frame of the camera, her boyfriend Phillip said, "I think... Two people are in the stream? No. Three now."

"Hi guys," Caitlyn said, buoyantly. "I'm so glad you could make it!

"Five."

"Awes—"

"Six. Nine."

"Nice," Cailtyn said, grinning.

Phillip snickered.

"Okay!" she said, turning back to the camera. "Thanks for being here, everyone!"

"Fifteen."

"That's enough for a poll!" Caitlyn quickly spun around on the bed, so that her ass was toward the camera. In the corner of her eye, she could see the stream on one of the monitors she kept out of frame, and she wiggled her ass just a little as she reached for her phone. "Okay, boys. Putting a poll in the feed. I am here. Boyfriend hasgraciously agreed to be here. He broughthis cock. I broughtmy cock. What do you want to see? I'm gonna put some options here..."

"Whoa," Phillip said.

Caitlyn popped up and looked back at him.

"That was fast."

"What are you..." She crawled over next to him, careful to keep her backside in frame and wiggling constantly. "Oh. Wow. You guys really wanna see him fuck me, huh?"

"That is... overwhelming."

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said, giggling. "I can't believeyou'redoing this!"

"I said I would try anything once," Phillip replied, still from off camera, "and I meant it."

"Oh my God, Babe. Look. We have a consensus. I mean it's not quite unanimous,but it's close." Caitlyn spun back around so that she was facing toward the camera, and beamed. "This will be my first time having sex on camera. Like, actual sex. Babe, come here."

She pointed to the floor, right in front of where she was perched on the corner of the bed, and smiled mischievously. Phillip stepped into the right side of the frame, and as he did Caitlyn reached toward the camera to adjust it so that it captured his naked groin and mostly erect cock.

"Look at this," she said, laying her opened palm along the underside of its length. She looked up, and gave him a devilish look as she let the tip of her tongue swirl around his head. "Look what I get to play with today. Isn't itpreeeetty?"

"I think they're more interested in yours," Phillip said.

"Oh, they'll see plenty of mine," Caitlyn fired back, just before she took him deeper, and deeper, and deeper into her mouth until her lips were brushing against his groin. Her eyes cut toward the camera, lids fluttering, as her tongue snaked out to brush against his balls.

Phillip's hands settled on the back of her head, and Caitlyn tried to whimper happily. She tried to make it sound sexy. What came out, though, was a wet gurgle. He held her there for a few seconds, and then let off. Caitlyn's cheeks were beet red, her eyes heavy, as she tried to catch her breath. Thick strands of fluid dangled between her lips and the base of Phillip's cock.

"Gotta make sure," she panted, "it's nice and wet," and she threw herself at him again.

Phillip grunted, and curled forward over her, both arms now wrapped around her head. "We have lube, you know," he groaned. "Fuck, what am I complaining about?" His arms tightened around her head, pinning her in place, as his hips moved in shallow bursts. Each thrust forced aglrkfrom her throat, and the withdrawal amrawk.

glrk mrawk glrk mrawk glrk mrawk.

Her eyes were glazed and distant when he pulled back, but she focused on him and gave his head a playful lick. "You were in my throat that time," she said, her voice a bit rough.

"Holy shit!"

She turned to the camera, smiled slowly, and asked, "Did you boys like it when he was in my throat? That sound?" She nodded and turned to look at the screen behind it. "Yeah, I can see that feed going a mile a minute. I like it too."

She ran her middle finger along her lips, collecting excess saliva and precum, and used the pad of her fingertip to scoop what she found into her mouth. "Okay," she said, excitedly, as she bounced away from the camera and back onto the bed. On all fours, with her backside toward the camera.

Phillip reached down to either side of her hips, and pushed her panties down little by little.

"Thank you, Babe."

He chuckled, working them down past her knees and off her feet, and Caitlyn was looking back over her shoulder with a precocious grin when he moved in behind her. He lifted one leg up onto the bed, just like they'd talked about, so that the camera could see under him, between his legs. Caitlyn bit her lip and smiled as she played with the remote, zooming and adjusting the framing ever so slightly. It was hard to think while Phillip's cock was laid between her cheeks, feeling so warm and thick.

His balls looked heavy and full, which she thought was hot. Her balls looked heavy too, but that was just because hers were always a little puffy. A little swollen. Very sensitive.

"Oh look at that," she said, as she shifted the angle down again, so that it showed the clear bead of precum clinging stubbornly to the tip of her own dangling cock. "You got me all wet, Babe." She started to say more, but a lubed finger worked into her ring just at that moment and she gasped in surprised joy. "Oh fuck!"

"God, you're just sucking me right in."

Technically, she was leaning into his finger ever so slightly, but she didn't want to correct him when his mistake was so hot.

"Babe, can you reach back and grab the..."

Caitlyn had bought an adjustable mic stand, with a series of flexible arms, and rigged it so that her camera was firmly attached to it. It could move around in a pretty wide arc from where she'd mounted it to the desk, and could be raised or lowered a bit as well. Phillip brought it in closer, lowered it, and angled it up.

"Look at that," Phillip said, as he moved his finger in and out. Then he pulled it out and added, "Look at that beautiful little pucker."

It twitched, squeezing and tightening, and Caitlyn giggled.

Because of the slight delay in the stream, she felt him push his engorged mushroom head in before she saw it on the screen, and she let out a long, low moan as he started pushing. She zoomed in, focusing where he disappeared inside of her.

"Oh fuck, look at that," she groaned. It was mesmerizing to watch his hard, veiny flesh ease into her, and she couldn't stop from rolling her hips in little swirls to ease the way. Her voice was high and thin as she whimpered, "Oh fuck!"

She zoomed out just a little, so that she could keep her own cock in frame. She knew that was something they wanted to see too. In a fit of inspiration, she carefully dragged the pad of her index finger under the tip of her cock, and cooed as she brought the collected precum to her lips.

Phillip gave his first thrust, the first one with any real momentum, and it made her balls and cock sway.

"Oh shit, boys," she groaned, "are you seeing this?"

Another thrust.

"Ugh, it feels so good."

She could feel that she was doing too much talking. In some of her streams, that was fine, but this was something different. She zoomed out the camera just a little bit more, so that they could see her reactions and expressions, and reached for one of her more realistic dildos. If there was one surefire way to keep her quiet, it was to engage her oral fixation.

Phillip didn't need to watch the screen to see her. In the corner of her eye, she saw him go wide-eyed, and the tempo ramped up significantly. She moaned around the silicone, lids fluttering as she teased the back of her throat, and stared at the feed. She couldn't get her head around the idea of watching herself be fucked. It was incredible. Her exhibitionism was on full display, and at the same time it was engaging her lowkey voyeuristic streak.

The motion of it was making her cock whirl, and it was mesmerizing. Hypnotic. She was going to get hard. This wasn't much of a problem, but it would radically change what this angle would show. Or, at least, she thought it would. She'd never filmed sex like this, but it seemed that if her cock filled out it would start to move behind her thigh.

It was because of this incredibly logistical reason, and not at all because she wanted to bounce on top of him with her whole body on display, that she reached back and tapped his elbow. "On the bed," she moaned.

Phillip eagerly moved to do as she said, laying down with his legs spread ninety degrees, split around the corner of the bed. She came around in front of him, wiggled her ass at him at the same time that she was unhooking her bra, and slowly leaned back. Lip firmly pinched between her teeth. She felt his hand against the small of her back, guiding her down, and—

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, as he slid back inside of her. She dragged that out, lowering herself more slowly until her thighs came to rest against his, before spreading her legs and sitting back. She was getting harder and harder, gloriously so, and her nipples were instantly hard enough to feel the cool air coming in from the vent across the room.

Without a word, Phillip braced her ribs, and she reached back to plant her hands on his shoulders. Her feet were planted on the edge of the bed, just behind his thighs, but for all intents and purposes her entire weight was on him and she loved it. It was a ridiculous thing to be so turned on by, in the midst of so many things that turned her on, but it worked for her and that was all that mattered.

It was like a reverse cowgirl, except that when she bounced she was using almost every muscle from her core down to her calves. She could have let Phillip do all the work. Hover in the air just above him and let him thrust up at her. It would have been hot. Her fans would have loved it.

She wanted to bounce. She wanted to bounce a lot, and the more she did it the more she loved watching herself. Her cock had only filled out a little more, and was waving everywhere. It was incredible. Every time she started downward, the cock slapped against her abs. Every time she thrust upward, the head of it kept slapping against Phillips balls, and she was sure that he was going to need her to stop.

"Holy fuck, look at it go," she whined. She was never not conscious of the fact that she was being watched, so for just a minute she reached down to take her balls into her palm, and hold the whole package up and out of the way so that anyone more interested in the stud show Phillip was putting on could get their moments, but it wasn't what she wanted. Not if she was being honest.

The second she let go, and reached back down to brace herself, she felt it building.

"Holy shit," she cried, bouncing even more emphatically. "Holy shit!"

She didn't have long, and she wasn't even fully hard yet. There was nothing to do but go for broke.

What happened next, she had to learn from playback of the video, because none of it really registered for her in the moment. The feed was going crazy in her peripheral vision, which she knew meant that her viewers were frantically engaging with her and each other. She was being watched by alot of people, more than her normal streams, and being watched was her biggest thing. Nothing got her going like being an exhibitionist.

Her face pinched shut, and she started throwing her hips up and down as fast as she could manage. In the middle of that, in between one push up and the next drop down, she started cumming. Cailtyn had never had explosive ejaculations; she'd always been more of a dribbler, but the sheer momentum at the whipping end of her shaft meant that it was coming out with some force. She was distantly aware of something wet misting over her, and just thought it was sweat.

It was not. It was cum, and it was everywhere. In her hair. On her chest. On her face. On the camera lens. It was one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever had, and it left her reeling.

With her libido firmly in the driver's seat and her mind out to lunch, Caitlyn did something she'd never done, let alone considered. Her arms and legs were a little wobbly, so instead of climbing off of Phillip she more fell off ungracefully to his side, but the hungry look in her eye and determined expression more than made up for any lack of coordination as she laid down beside him, feet past his head, and brought her face into his lap.

In her head, she could hear a little voice saying'don't think about it, just do it, don't think about it, just do it, don't think about it,' and this seemed like solid advice.

Next to her, Phillip was saying, "Baby? Whoa, uh—"

It was far too little, and far too late. Caitlyn swallowed him, to the root, until her nose was buried in the soft, almost peach-like fuzz on his testicles. She brought one hand around to scoop them up, and hold them closer to her nose so she could breathe his scent in. Her throat and airway were completely closed off, jam packed with a throbbing cockhead, but the proximity was enough. She smelled, more than tasted, anything, and the smell was heady. Earthy. She could hear herself moaning, and groaning, and was vaguely irritated that Phillip was moving her body... until she realized that he was turning her onto her side so that he could suck her off as well.

It was a shame the stream couldn't see that part. It was the first thing she remembered. She thought that, maybe next time, she'd see what she could do about a couple different cameras to captureeverything.

When she finally pulled back off of Phillip's cock, the head of him was coated in a thick slime. It wasn't bile, and she hadn't gagged, so it must have come from her throat, but she'd never seen anything like it and it wasfucking hot.She wanted to know what that tasted like too, so she swallowed him again, but the only thing she could taste or smell was the powerful aura of her own ass. She took him to the root again, and again, and again, until the lack of conscious thought made it so that she was not giving herself enough time between to breathe and she had to stop to cough and clear her throat.

When she started to lose steam, Phillip took over, something she thanked him for, gratuitously, later. He flipped her over onto her stomach, turned her around so that she was still near the corner of the bed, and was careful to lay her cock and balls out like a third leg. Then he brought the camera in so that it was zoomed in on her ass, with her drooling cockhead just barely within the bottom of the frame, pointed straight back at it.

The stream started to go quiet when he mounted her, but not because they'd lost any viewers.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,307 Followers