All Comments on 'Different Strokes Ch. 01'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago

Although I am a bit unsure how I feel about “Different Strokes”, you are a fantastic writer regardless of genre - your storylines are immersive and characters so memorable. So, I was so pleased when you said/wrote at the front end of “Different Strokes” about returning to relationships and characters you create. You “... intended for those relationships and those characters to continue to live on in the minds and imaginations of readers. I intended for those characters to fuck, a lot, so there is room for me to resurrect some of those pairings and explore more of the sexual dynamics I worked so hard to set up. What's the point in laying a good foundation if you're not going to rock the house from time to time?” With that in mind, your thoughts on resurrecting/exploring a relationship between Des and Dani after the lose of Paige in “Dream Girl”. OMG - so powerful, poignant, highly erotic and sad. Long/short - love your creative imagination.

Des and Dani from “Dream Girl”

Bleep735Bleep735about 3 years ago

That was a fun story. I can’t wait to see chapter 2.

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 3 years ago

Definitely quick and dirty!

And yes, Fetish was a must first. Good quick read.

Soshameless11Soshameless11about 3 years ago

I am absolutely thrilled to revisit these two, as “Fetish” remains my all time favorite Literotica story!

Paul4playPaul4playabout 3 years ago

Oh damn, you made me hard...again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok, ya got me! I didn’t think it was one page so I was drinking water and that lovely line “tell me more” before sliding her tongue back in her daughters asshole, which allowed me to launch water out my nose while choking and laughing. That hurt but it was so worth it. I must say that a major talent of yours lies in creating character banter. Thanks for that chapter.

J.D.

ubonakubonakabout 1 year ago

I read this first before reading Fetish, so I can confirm it stands alone very well. I generally avoid stories around trans characters, but nonetheless enjoyed this enough to go read Fetish. Maybe because the last sentence is so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES