Different Strokes Ch. 02

Story Info
Cop and t-girl continue their relationship.
2.2k words
4.48
6.8k
7
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I might suggest reading the first installment of Different Strokes, before this one, ignoring the fact I mistakenly called Carla, Carly a few times. Shame on me. All characters depicted herein are figments of my imagination, and are over the age of 18. Enjoy. Oh, yes, if you are looking for wall to wall sex, you might be disappointed. If you are looking for another nice story, you might not be.

I am still a County Sheriff's deputy, patrolling a rural section of Snohomish County, about 30 miles north of Seattle, Washington.

I live with my girl friend, Carla Smith, the HR director of the entire department. Oh, yes, she was born male, and transitioned just over 10 years ago.

Our relationship has left my racist father estranged from me, but I still talk to my mother almost every week. She has stopped asking if my dad and I will make up. I always tell her it is his choice.

We have been discussing the options of starting a family. Using a surrogate and adoption being our two best options. The main issue with using a surrogate is the cost, as deputy sheriffs are not that well paid. Its still in the discussion stage, anyway.

In our circle of friends, we are close with a pair of lawyers, Haley and Janice. One night, while we were relaxing, after an amazing fucking we gave each other, we get a text, from Janice, telling us they wanted us to come to their house, the following Saturday for lunch.

Climbing Queen Anne Hill, one of the highest points in all of Seattle, to reach their amazing condo, we were wondering what their motive might be.

Sitting in their spacious living room, they both said they had news for us. One at a time, they told us they were leaving their law firms, and starting their own firm. Then, straight out of left field, they asked Carla if she wanted to work for them, as a secretary/paralegal in training. When they told her what they would pay her, we both nearly choked.

Seeing as I had become good friends with both of them, I jokingly asked, "Do I have to sexually satisfy your clients?" That earned a punch and mock serious glares.

Convincing us both the offer was in earnest, we just stared at each other and smiled. They told Carla she could start in 3 weeks.

Now, for the real shocker. Haley quietly asked what we thought about adoption. Before we could answer, they showed us a folder. This was a client of theirs, a 25 year old, single girl, into her 4th month, who for many reasons could not raise this child.

Carla just buried her face in my shoulder and sobbed. "Andy," she cried, "This is what we have been wishing for."

"Don't either of you want to know the particulars?" Janice asked, smiling and wiping a tear from her eye. Both of us shook our heads, no. "Not even the sex?" Haley inquired.

Seeing us both shrug, she took this sign as a yes. Before they started, I said, go ahead and tell us a bare minimum.

"She is 25, as I mentioned, and of mixed race," Haley continued. "She is honestly not sure who the father is, but she has had all her pre-natel checkups, and everything is fine."

Before we had a chance to ask, they must have read our minds, about cost. They both assured us most of the costs would be covered by our insurance, at work. They already checked.

Without thinking, where we were, I took Carla's face in both hands and started a very long, deep kiss. Moving one hand to her breast, and softly touching her nipple, we both heard, "Ahem, you two, we can see you!"

I must have turned a dozen shades of red, and couldn't apologize quick enough. Both our friends saw my tented pants and told Carla they saw what she loved about me. If you think an African/American doesn't blush, you could have started a campfire from her forehead, she was blushing so much.

We must have stayed in our embrace another 5 minutes, before our hosts asked if we wanted to stay for dinner.

Before we had time to think, they started getting the fixings ready for another gourmet meal. Even grilled burgers sounded good to both of us.

Letting all this sink in, I finally asked, "When do we get to meet this girl?" I then turned to Carla and asked when she intended on letting her mother know the great news.

"I want to meet the mother to be, first," she told me. "What about your folks?" she asked. I answered as honestly as I could, "Not sure," I mumbled. I thought about this on our drive home.

Finally arriving back home, we raced each other to see who could get naked, first. Kissing, hugging, caressing, each other, we fell into bed, acting like love struck teenagers. I honestly couldn't remember being this hard. As we rubbed and sucked each others cock, and gently fondled balls, Carla exploded down the back of my throat. I followed shortly thereafter.

Laying in each others arms, just looking into the star struck eyes of each other, silently running all the things we had to be thankful for.

The visit with our expectant mother to be was set for Tuesday, late afternoon. Neither of us could believe how slow the next two days crept by.

Finally, our day arrived, and we met Linda Jones, who was carrying our child, to be. She already knew I was a cop, so showing up in full uniform wasn't a huge shock. Even if we would have been given any of the reasons she was not able to care for this baby, we didn't want to know. Our meeting was very productive, leaving us even more excited, if that was possible. When we finished, leaving no unanswered questions, we raced home, as Carla wanted to tell her mom.

Calling as soon as we entered our apartment, Carla's hands were shaking so much, she was lucky her mom was on speed dial.

"Mom!" she screamed, "We are going to be parents!" All I heard from Laura, was a resounding, "Wow!" We explained how we were lined up for this adoption, all the necessary details, saying it was still 4 and a half months away.

After all the telling all the important things, Carla quietly says, "Mom, I am going to work in a lawyers office, learning how to be a paralegal."

"Are you going to tell your father?"

"Not a chance in Hell," she replied.

Looking at me, with her normal smile gone. she quietly told me I wasn't the only one shorted in the father department. Laying her head on my shoulder she quietly asked, "Are you going to tell your mother?" I had to be honest and said "I honestly don't know."

We both checked with our Employee Benefits lady, the next day and got the paperwork started on coverage of adopting a baby. Neither of us could believe this was happening.

Word started going around my department of our pending adoption, which was met with a lot of good wishes. With one exception. The older deputy, who told me, way back when, that Carla wasn't what she seemed to be, responded to our good news, "Wow, two fags raising a child!" The entire squad turned to him and just glared at him.

Holding my anger, until I calmed down a bit, I quietly said, "Ask your wife how her Thursday afternoons with Anita Harrison, at the Holiday Inn, on Highway 99 are going!" It seems as if he wasn't aware his own wife had a girlfriend! "Before tossing around homophobic rants, make sure your own house is clean," I said, smiling at his extremely red face. Several of the other deputies patted me on my back, saying way to go, Andy.

I finally decided to let my mom know she was going to be a grandmother. I called and had a nice quiet discussion, telling her all about our pending parenting. "I will let you decide what to tell dad," I added.

As the weeks flew by. with Carla learning her new job, and joining Linda at her Doctor visits, I seemed to have gained some new respect from my fellow cops. The ones who have children kept asking if I knew what I was in for. Honestly, I wasn't sure, but would take all the help they would offer me.

By the way, my homophobic coworker was served with divorce papers six weeks after I informed him of his wife's girlfriend. His wife was taking him to the cleaners.

As the birth of our daughter, yes we relented and found out, was fast approaching, I very gently asked Carla if we should get married. You could have heard a pin drop. We just sat on the couch, holding each others face in our hands. Our shared silence speaking volumes.

Nodding, as one, we very softly kissed. Very slowly taking off our clothes. Without saying a word, getting up and moving to our bedroom. Getting on our bed. Carla getting a condom and lube. Pushing me on my back. Sucking my cock. Lubing my now receptive behind. Putting the condom in p!ace. Kissing me, deeply. Her tongue probing my mouth. Entering my ass, with her rock hard 8 inches. Very slowly moving in and out. My hands caressing her breasts. Fucking me faster, and faster. My cock shooting stream after stream of cum between us. Her girl cock now pounding my ass. Filling her condom. Finally, resting on my chest.

After a few minutes of silence, I heard a very quiet, "Yes!"

We spent the rest of the evening, after cleaning up, making some notes of all we had to do, before our two big events.

Our lawyer friends insisted on us using their condo for our small, private wedding, and supplying a Judge to officiate.

I finally was going to meet Carla's mother. I told my parents when the big day was, not expecting them to attend. We had Laura stay with us, as she came two days early, just to catch up with her daughter, and finally meet me, in person.

Our ceremony was extremely nice, with about 2 dozen close friends, and Carla's mom. Not a shock that my parents didn't show up. 3 of my fellow cops did attend, which made me quite happy.

Now, all we had was another 4 weeks, and we would be parents. We also had the daunting task of deciding on a name. Each name we thought of just didn't seem to work. Nothing seemed to fit into our thoughts.

Sitting quietly in our apartment, one night, a few days before the birth, Carla gets this look on her face and says, "Andrea!" It would be perfect, she continued. "Only if her middle name would be Carly," I answered. Corny? Of course. But we decided that was it.

Saturday morning, we get "The call" Linda is going into labor! Driving down the Interstate, wishing we were in my patrol car, lights and siren blaring, we made it to the hospital, with an hour to spare.

I was pacing back and forth, with Carla by my side, when a nurse comes out, and says, would you like to meet your daughter? We knew that Linda was not going to see her, we nearly ran over the nurse getting to the area just outside the delivery room. There, in a pink blanket, with a pink cap covering a shock of black, curly hair, was our daughter, Andrea Carly Conners. 7 lbs, 2 oz, and 19 inches long, with the skin color of coffee, with cream added. Absolutely beautiful.

We must have been quite a sight, standing, hugging and crying. Finally, letting the nurses take our precious bundle for some official things to do, I snapped a picture, to send to Carla's mom.

Before being reunited with our daughter, and against my better judgment, I texted my mother the picture, saying this is your granddaughter. I told mom her name, size and the fact she was healthy. All I received in return was a terse thank you.

After bringing us back to the nursery, we were allowed to hold her, and were told, she could go home, with us, the following morning. The charge nurse told us, in a very lighthearted tone, to go home and enjoy our last peaceful night sleep for the next 18 years.

Now came our transition period. I had to learn how to change a diaper on a live person, not the doll, as in our parenting class. How to survive on a minimal amount of sleep. How to allow this tiny person to completely take over our lives. How to laugh the first time we heard her cry, right as we were fucking our brains out.

As we were getting adjusted to this bundle of pure joy, totally controlling our every being, I realized just how great my Carla was taking to motherhood. I would just sit, holding our precious gift, thinking how blessed we really are.

A very unconventional family. An even more unconventional living situation. But happy beyond our wildest dreams.