Different Strokes Ch. 03

Story Info
Human Resource
4.7k words
4.77
9.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

//Author's note: Welcome to the third entry in my Different Strokes series. This time around, I'll be featuring Robin, from Human Resource.

This series is about taking advantage of the stable of characters I've set up over the years I've been writing, although this particular one doesn't feature a previous pairing. I'll be trying to use this scene to do something that adds to the existing story. I'll be aiming for standalone, so that it isn't necessary to have read Human Resource to understand what's happening, but the overall experience will certainly be improved by understanding how Robin got to where she is.

This particular piece will be intense. You have been warned.

Bon appetit!//

Robin stomach was doing somersaults as she drove. Nothing like this had ever happened to her, and she had no idea what to expect despite the cryptic email she'd received from Denise. She must have read it a hundred times.

Dear Robin,

In order to celebrate your first year as a member, the other coordinators and I will be pulling together something special just for you. Do not call me and ask for more details. Do not ask around. Nobody else knows anything anyway, and those of us that do are all too excited for the surprise to ruin it in any way. The other members might know something is happening for you, but certainly not the what.

As we discussed, you are to schedule a week off for yourself, Monday the 8th through Friday the 12th. You will report to my home on Friday the 5th, promptly at seven. I trust that you remember the way.

Denise

P.S. We've never done anything like this for anyone else, and I hope this shows our appreciation for your enthusiasm and participation. As always, your discretion is valued.

Her tiny Toyota looked a little out of place as she drove through the upscale neighborhood. There were fewer cars in Denise's driveway than the last time she'd been there, which was some kind of sign. There was only one car she didn't recognize; a towering Land Rover with New Mexico plates. She scurried up to the front door and knocked, nervously looking back over her shoulder, but the neighborhood was so secluded that most of the houses didn't have clear views of each other's front doors.

"It's open," she heard from inside.

Denise was in the kitchen, as usual, with a glass of wine so large it qualified as a globe. The older woman gave her a knowing yet guarded smile. "Robin," she said, extending an arm in her direction. She loved her hugs. "We're so glad you could make it!"

It wasn't until Robin heard the wordwe that she realized they weren't alone. There were three men in the kitchen as well, sitting at the table in the corner. Tom and Alex were Denise's partners and fellow coordinators of the group events. The three of them had some kind of casual thing going, but it wasn't often spoken of or well understood by anyone she'd ever asked. Robin had been fucked by Tom a few times, and he was certainly interesting, but Alex was more of an unknown quantity. Alex was just as often engaging with other men as he was with women, and he didn't seem to share much of Robin's very specific 'use me' kinks.

Or at least, she hadn't thought he shared her kinks, but he was definitely giving her a look that was naked in its hunger.

The third man, the one who stood when Denise gestured toward him, was a complete unknown. He was of medium height with a handsome yet unremarkable face. No distinguishing features. A bland expression. He looked her up and down briefly, but his attention was largely on Denise.

There was something about him, something in the way he looked past her, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Robin," Denise said, smiling more openly now, "this is Devon. Devon, this is your fuckmeat for the weekend."

Robin's stomach dropped.

Devon looked at her again, eyes narrowing. "Then why is it wearing clothes?"

Holy shit.

Robin hadn't had to deal with her disruptive inner masochist quite so directly in quite a while, and its sudden return was so jarring that she stood there, sputtering, while everyone else in the kitchen stared at her.

You heard the man. Present yourself.

She had suspected that she might need to do something along these lines, so after shedding her long pea coat she reached up to each shoulder, to a row of large black buttons that extended just past her shoulder. Between the generous scooped neck and the opened shoulders, the dress slid down over her hips with ease, leaving her just in her four inch heels. She was getting used to wearing heels with a longer stiletto, and loving the extra height, and—

Devon reached over and grabbed her left nipple, pinching it tightly between his thumb and index finger, and pulled it up. Straight up. Robin's eyes bulged, shoulders angled quickly to try and alleviate the strain, and because all of her focus was on the acute pain in her breast and everything she could think to do to ease that, she never saw the punch coming.

She was on the floor, on her knees and one hand, the other one protectively clutched against her belly where his fist had impacted, wheezing with stars in her eyes, before she knew what had happened. She'd had no time to clench any muscles in preparation for it, with her attention on her aching nipple, and the blow had knocked every bit of air out of her in one blow. It was like he had deflated her, and no amount of breathing in brought in any air.

I don't know what's better about this; that he did it at all, or that we both know he didn't step into it, didn't follow through, and it wasstillenough to floor you.

She was having her moment. Right there on the cool tile floor. The moment she'd seen a thousand times on her screens. The 'how did I get here' moment —the weeping regret on the faces of amateurs, and a cool mask for the pros— and it was everything she'd ever wanted. When she heard the sound of a zipper unzipping, just above her head, she thought she might orgasm then and there.

Denise squatted down next to her, and Robin briefly noticed that the older woman wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt.

"I know we've never really been able to get to your level, Robin, but the boys and I really appreciate how... let's face it,everyone has enjoyed fucking you. I called in a favor and brought an old friend back just for you. Had him make a special trip. Devon was never a good fit for the group when he lived here, but we've stayed in touch over the years."

She paused, and took another long sip of her wine. Robin was still gasping, nerves making her twitch, when strong hands grabbed the hair on top of her head, yanked up, and pulled her toward the veiniest cock she had ever seen.

"We're gonna make it easy on you, hun, okay? Thumbs down." Denise demonstrated, and gave her an encouraging smile. "That's all you've gotta do. We'll be here the whole time, although I expect we'll be joining in when there's room."

Robin coughed roughly, as the vein-riddled flesh dove into her throat, and gave Denise the most aggressive thumbs up she could manage.

"Excellent," the older woman said.

In the corner of her eye, she was vaguely aware of Denise and Alex starting something. Denise sat up on one of the stools and spread her legs, and the last she saw of them for a while was Alex moving forward into her embrace. That was when Devon grabbed her nose, to pinch it shut, and started using her face more purposefully.

Robin's natural reaction was to pull back, to clear her airways, but there was still a tight grip on her hair. Devon fought her momentum, stopped it, and pulled her back toward him with ferocious strength, and her eyes started to water.

He kept at that for a long while, only letting her stop to breathe right when she thought she was going to pass out and even then only letting her gasp for a few seconds before starting again. At some point, while she was so busy splitting her attention between trying to breath and trying to keep her teeth from raking that magnificent cock, someone else entered her ass.

I love that you've upped your whore game to the point that a cock in the ass can just happen now, and you might not notice. Kudos.

She didn't know who it was, and it didn't stay there for long. After only a handful of surprise thrusts from behind, Devon stood up, and his grip on her hair remained unyielding. Robin was forced to scamper to keep up, losing both her heels in the process, and cried out when he threw her toward the table. The edge of it caught her in the lower part of her stomach, legs trying to continue forward underneath it, and again she had the breath knocked out of her. She had no more time to process what was happening before he rammed into her anus.

He was relentless. Machine-like precision. Each thrust struck like a metronome, and inside her he was as hard as steel. Molten hot.

You know what you want. Say it.

"P-pull my—"

Robin's request cut off in a sharp cry, as Devon delivered a thunderous, open handed slap to her cheek. The sting of it was incredible, setting her skin on fire. He spanked her again, for good measure, before grabbing her hair and pulling backwards so hard she thought he was going to yank it all out.

He's incredible, she thought.

She made a constant, low moan, punctuated at regular intervals, likeuuuUuuuUuuuUuuuUuuu,every time his hips crashed into her generously fleshy ass. Her toes couldn't keep purchase on the tile floor, slipping with every impaling and leaving her scrambling. The lack of grip kept her as unbalanced mentally as it did physically, which is why it was such a surprise when she opened her eyes and saw Denise sitting right in front of her, quietly inspecting her. The other woman reached out and pushed two fingers, the middle and ring, deeper and deeper into Robin's mouth. Her fingertips just barely reached down behind the back of her tongue, and Robin gagged hard.

"I told you it was there," Denise said, smirking and looking back toward the center of the room. "You just need the rightangle. It's not enough to just hit the back of her throat like a caveman."

Listen to them talking about you, dissecting you, like you aren't even in the room.

The cock vacated her ass with aglark, and she was whipped back to her feet. The constant assault on her equilibrium wasn't over, though, as Devon, who had not once made eye contact with her, bent over,picked her up, and twisted her so that her hips were over his shoulder. Carrying her like a sack of potatoes with a one-handed bear grip around her middle.

Her wordless warbling did nothing to stop or slow him. She tried to reach down... up?... to find the ground or the table and protect her head, but her cheek brushed against Devon's cock and her mind went blank.

Mmmm. Smell that.

She was upside down, in front of him, her head near his waist. She couldn't get her arms or hands anywhere that helped to support herself —she couldn't reach— but there was one thing she could do.

Her stomach did full-on backflips at the prospect of going ass to mouth. She'd done it before, and it was never quite as bad as her nose said it would be, but the angle was a whole other thing. Devon's cock had a upward curve to it, and would probably be long enough to—

As soon as her lips kissed the head, Devon let her slip in his grip and thrust at the same time, and that purpled, mushroomed head pushed right past her limit. Her stomach revolted, twisting and roiling, andsomethingfought its way around him. It flooded out of her mouth, through her nose, stinging acid burning its way along. It ran up the length of her face. Into her hair. Some of it was spattering wetly on the floor.

I think we have more in the tank, don't you?

Robin did, and Devon got it out of her with just a few more thrusts. He was just the right length, with just the right curve, to hit a spot she was sure didn't exist.

The room was already spinning when he set her down on the table, on her back. She tried to blink, but it stung. Wiping her eyes with the back of her hand took care of most of it, and when she finally cleared her vision she saw Denise hovering over her with a small smile and an arched eyebrow.

In answer to the unasked question, Robin gave her a thumbs up.

Somewhere in that, Devon disappeared. Tom and Alex took turns fucking her ass, right there on the table, while Denise sat next to her and watched. Played with her nipples. She seemed fascinated with the way Robin's curvy body moved, and could not get enough. Sometimes she used her fingers to scrape Robin's face clean, and feed whatever she gathered back to Robin. It was almost tender.

Alex was, perhaps, the longest cock in the group, somewhere over eleven inches, but he was only average in thickness. It stung to take him all the way, but not more than what had already been done. Tom on the other hand, was thicker. Much thicker.

Both of them finished in her mouth, jerking themselves off while they stood over her, and Denise helped her to her feet and toward the bathroom. Her inner voice was somehow both quiet and contemplative, and as they stood in front of the mirror, Denise gave her a measured smile and gestured to the standing shower.

The stone tile was cool under her feet, with a peach, white, and black pattern that she quite liked. The water was hot, and Robin stood in the stream catching her breath. She was pretty sure that, behind her, Denise was sitting on the toilet pleasuring herself, but the steam was too thick to be sure.

A splashing behind her, different from what the shower was doing, was all the warning she had. There was Devon, moving closer to her. Robin froze, but tried to adjust when he grabbed her hips and pulled them back toward him. Her anus had not completely worked itself back to tightness, and was no match for whatever lube he had used. He buried himself in her, and Robin gasped. This time, she could brace herself against the wall below the showerhead and be ready...

...but the expected thrust never came. He just stayed there, full and hard inside her. Hard and... hot. Worming his way deeper. Filling her up more with every second.Stretching her. Robin's mind reeled, and it wasn't until he pulled out of her and turned to walk away, and a torrent of fluid came rushing out of her, that she understood that he had just emptied his bladder inside of her.

Is this Heaven?

Robin stood there, bent forward and braced against the wall, for a long time.

"Robin, dear," Denise said softly.

Robin turned off the water, and moved on shaky legs out into the main section of the bathroom.

Denise was still sitting on the toilet, but her skirt was pulled up to her waist instead of down around her thighs where it had been before. And her legs were spread. Robin made an intuitive leap, and started to kneel down in front of her.

"I don't want you to go down on me, dear," Denise said, smiling that tiny little smile, "but we were originally going to have this happen elsewhere, at Alex's condo in the city, and silly me! I forgot to stock up on toilet paper. Be a lamb, and clean me?"

Denise's hair was mostly white, but her pubes here gray. Salt and pepper. Full.

This is Heaven.

Robin gave her a thumbs up as she leaned in.

***

Robin got nine hours of sleep that night, and when she woke up she felt like a person again. That lasted exactly four minutes. As soon as she exited into the hallway, Denise informed her that they had gotten a bell, a small hand bell, for everyone to use whenever they needed Robin to clean them. She cleaned up cum, and she cleaned up piss, and she cleaned up shit. Devon insisted on making sure that she had swallowed, which she was already going to do anyway, but not being trusted to be able to follow through on a simple task made her feel so small and worthless that she very nearly orgasmed on the spot.

She hadn't, yet, and it was starting to itch under her skin. Not problematically so, but it was there. Buzzing. No one had paid one bit of attention to her, as a person. They had just used her body, which was incredible.

Devon caught her in the bathroom again, and this time, after he pissed in her ass, he went right on fucking her for ten straight minutes. Pushing the piss back out in squirts here and there and causing her ass to make the most embarrassing noises. It was such a basic kind of humiliation, like farting in public, that shouldn't have ranked with any of the other things that had been done to her since she arrived, but it made her cry, which in turn drove her right up to the brink.

She had no idea how the man had so much stamina, but she didn't care. It was all directed at her.

Denise made sure she ate three meals relatively undisturbed. Relatively, in this case, meaning that during lunch she insisted Robin sit on one of the stools just so, and as Robin ate the delicious cobb salad Denise had prepared for her, Denise pushed a finger into her ass. And then two. And then three.

It was the whole fist before Robin was done, and it stayed there. The other woman's fingers spent the whole meal buried in the forest of her pubic hair, which was very distracting.

This, she gave Denise her most vigorous thumbs up for.

***

"Scale of 1 to 10," Denise said, from her spot on one of the couches. "How much did you give her? How hard did you go?"

"Six and a half," Devon said, disinterestedly. Then he reached forward and grabbed both of Robin's breasts like he was grabbing a length of rope. She was on her back in front of him, legs spread wide, and she couldn't help but stare at her nipples peeking out from the other end of his clenched fists. It both looked and felt like he was going to pop them, skin turning blue from the lack of blood flow, and he used them to pull himself into her just that much harder.

Her asshole had gone past burning, past aching, to a kind of numbness that she didn't know was possible, and her inner voice was having a field day with that. She knew he was inside of her— he'd been fucking her ass and only her ass

"Maybe seven."

"That high?" Denise's eyebrows rose dramatically. She idly played with her nipple and clit, as she had for almost the entire day. "Your wife and kids will be so upset that you finally found your soulmate."

Devon scoffed. "You can't love athing." Then he let go of her breasts, and gave her left one a slap that made her fold in on herself.

***

All three men had been careful. Without being told to, Robin had assigned herself the task of making a very loud, very obvious grunting as she got closer and closer to orgasm, and they had all taken that cue to stop. That lasted until Saturday night, when Robin was being spitroasted for the third time. Devon and Tom were in her ass and her mouth, respectively, again —none of them had touched her cunt— and were bouncing her back and forth between them.

Alex had already finished in her mouth, and when he did Devon had reached up to grab her throat from behind, briefly. With her throat closed and her mouth otherwise full of cock, most of the spunk had come back out of her nose. The sting was incredible, and she knew her face was an absolute mess. Every time she'd had a chance to, she'd reapplied mascara that was definitely not waterproof, and she had not lacked for tears throughout the day.

There, just off to the side, watching like she had been almost the entire time, was Denise. She was fingering herself very slowly, in no hurry.

Robin felt it coming, another orgasm, and tried to grunt. She tried to let them know, but Tom's cock was almost more than her mouth could handle and her throat was ragged. She didn't know what gave her away —she suspected her feet, as she could never quite control the way her toes bunched— but Devon began spanking her ass repeated, deafeningly, as she finally orgasmed, and it unmade her.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers
12