All Comments on 'Different Strokes Ch. 03'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OmenainenOmenainenabout 3 years ago

:-0 umm.... well... I’m... I’m at a loss of words. That’s saying something I guess. I will say this, though: just as I thought I had some kind of a handle on Robin, you surprised me with the last sentence, and now I’m completely lost again.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 3 years ago

Chilling.

Incredibly erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I get it but I also don’t. I understand that we all have our own kinks and that’s perfectly fine. I also understand that we are all wired slightly different from each other which can account for things like pain tolerance and the will to survive but I never understood some of the actual kinks themselves. I guess it isn’t coming across well when I try to explain it so I guess I will just say that while these aren’t my kinks, it was a hell of a good story with some very unusual yet interesting characters. You are a writer of varied interests yet you manage to make them all work in your stories and that says quite a bit. Thanks for all you do.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES