Different Strokes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't actually wanted to cum. She'd wanted them to deny her, and disregard her, to ignore her pleasure in pursuit of their own, so that she could do this by herself later and own it, but the spanking helped.

Denise sat forward a bit, arching an eyebrow, and Robin gave her a very weak, very tired thumbs up.

***

Robin wasn't sure how long she slept for on Sunday, because she hadn't been sure what time it was when she'd finally limped into bed. Denise brought her breakfast on a tray, but initially set it down beside the bed. When Robin sat up, still a little groggy, she wasn't prepared to be kissed. Or fingered.

It happened so fast, and so intensely, after so much stimulation. She orgasmed twice, squirting the first time and wetting the sheets, before falling back into the bed. Denise continued to play with her, teasing her clit with the very edge of her nail, until Robin couldn't take it any more and squirmed away. Then she gave Robin a knowing smile and retrieved the tray.

"Everyone else is gone," she said, as Robin sipped first at the coffee. "You were incredible."

Robin blushed, but said nothing.

"When I asked if you were worth the trip, Devon just shrugged. He should be crossing the state line any time now."

Robin tried to hide her disappointment, and didn't think she succeeded. She wasn't sure which part she was disappointed in, but then Denise added,

"That's about as close to praise as Devon gets. Always so cynical."

For just a moment, there was something in Denise's eyes that spoke volumes. The two of them had probably been an item at some point and hadn't worked out. That tension must have played some part in the weekend, but she couldn't begin to guess what.

The older woman took a sharp breath and sat up a little straighter. "Two things. One, I had originally planned for a gathering tonight. Here." She paused for a moment to smirk. "I thought you might enjoy that as well. I pictured you in a mask, on your back, on the big ottoman. Not seeing anyone, even from the start, and letting them... touch you... fuck you... finish in you. Wherever they liked, although after seeing the pounding you took I think not in your ass."

Robin twitched, squeezing experimentally, and a jolt of pain shot through her.

"Devon told the others they were only allowed in your ass or mouth. He wasquiteinsistent." Her eyes sharpened, coming back from memory to the present, and she looked right at Robin, and reached up to trace a fingertip along Robin's cheek. "What do you think? Would you like a little morefree use? I know that's a big one for you."

Yes. Say yes.

Robin thought for a few seconds, and then shook her head slowly. To her surprise, Denise smiled.

"Good. As it were, I had already cancelled the event, but I wanted to see how you responded. I'm glad to see they didn't fuck all your brains out."

A moment passed quietly, while Robin put down the coffee and took a long sip of orange juice. The citric acid was harsh on her ravaged throat, but she knew she needed the vitamins. She couldn't hide her wince though.

"That's the first thing," Denise said. "Business. The second is... different. Personal."

This time, when Robin looked up at her, Denise was looking at hervery intently.

"I haven't shown you my basement yet, have I?"

"No," Robin said. Her throat wasvery sore, and talking took a toll.

"I suspected as much. It's off limits during our... gatherings. I have one, though, and it's very... specific. I would like you to come back, like this, for the weekend, but just the two of us. I could show you all the wonderful things I've accumulated over the years."

Even though her throat hurt, and it hurt to speak, she said, "Next weekend?"

Denise gave her a very reproachful smile. "I was going to say in a month, but... let's split the difference and say the weekend after next?"

Robin nodded vigorously, and took a bite of the buttered toast.

"Excellent. I think you'll find that time spent with me is somewhat less vicious, but" —she tapped the tip of her finger on Robin's lips, like she was silencing her— "no less intense. Differently enjoyable. We'll have to have a conversation about it, but we can cover that in email. In time."

"Next weekend," Robin repeated, but Denise just shook her head.

"You took the week off, to rest, as I instructed, yes?"

She shook her head, and that older woman's smile grew very wide.

"Good girl." Then she got up and strode toward the door, and paused in the doorway. "You'll be spending the night here to recover. I won't have you trying to drive yourself in this state. Tomorrow, if you're up for it."

Robin nodded.

"I already called Luis. He said he'll feed Boudicca for you, and said to tell you that you a, quote,thirsty bitch."

"Yeah," she croaked, and smiled.

Denise said, "Love the name you gave your cat." Then she made to leave, and had almost closed the door behind her before she turned back and added, "I'll bring lunch later. If you're feeling up to it I'll be in my den, and I can give you a tour of the basement so you can see what we're talking about. I promise to keep it PG."

Robin nodded, and the door closed, and she was alone.

After working her way, voraciously, through the orange juice, the coffee, the water, the pancakes, and the eggs, Robin noticed something sitting on the nightstand at her bedside that hadn't been there Saturday morning. She was pretty sure it hadn't been there Saturday night either, when Denise had helped her into bed. She reached over, and her eyes bulged when she saw that it was Devon's business card. With his phone number.

On the back was written,Call me if you want the ten

Robin stared at it, and got chills. Without thinking, she reached down between her legs and fingered herself. It did not take long. If what she had experienced was a seven, then a ten would likely end with his hands around her throat. The fear that ran through her at the prospect of an unleashed Devon was as electrifying as it was terrifying, and she shoved two fingers into her mouth to mute herself a little as she had her most powerful orgasm yet.

Then she ripped the card to shreds, and laughed.

12