All Comments on 'Digital Obedience Cuff'

by Nefarium

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would love to see what happens the next day....when she chooses to put the cuff back on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bolt cutters. End of story.

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896over 2 years ago

Freaking fantastic! Bravo! One of the most original stories I’ve seen in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think you succeeded in capturing the desperation of the protagonist. The physical pain she went through might have been capitalized on, but her friend's reaction to it, and throwing her own inhibitions to the side to help her put more light on that. Keeping the entity controlling her hidden behind the bracelet was masterful and, in the end, only hinting at who and what they truly were leaves the door open to future encounters with victims a distinct possibility. I very much enjoyed the story and, especially, the desperation laced throughout it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, instead of going to the police or the hospital, she submitted to a cuff that could potentially kill her? She didn't try to smash it or run it under water? This was too farfetched.

toastywarm01toastywarm019 months ago

To the anonymous writers below who canned this story: I wouldn’t want to read about a girl who went to the hospital or police to have the band removed. I wouldn’t want bolt clippers to appear in the beginning of the story.

I really like this story the way it is written. Sometimes you have to suspend reality a bit. I did this and the story made me hot. I thought about making myself go the the local mall and force myself to finish reading it in public. Thanks Nefarium for an arousing tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNefarium@Nefarium
With untold influence and ingenuity, nothing is beyond the grasp of Nefarium, enacting their own cruel brand of creativity on devious predicaments on the unwilling for the viewing pleasure of their exclusive members. Even if the victims reported what happened, would anyone bel...