Digitown Stories Pt. 01 - Tifa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took her together, his hand gripping her tit like it was a handlebar. I kept one hand on her ass and the other on her free breast, fucking into her with deep, fast pumps.

"Shit, baby, here it comes, take it all now, take every drop..." Barret gasped.

"Mmmmmmf! MMMMF!"

He gritted his teeth, leaned his head back, and came straight down Tifa's throat. How long or how much I didn't know, but when he finally pulled back, panting, the come boiled up and out of her mouth as she coughed it up, spraying it to one side.

"Oh, you asshole," she said hoarsely, but she laughed too.

"You love it and you fuckin' know it," Barret said. To me, he added, "Me and these guys, Cid and Vincent, we took turns one night pounding her face. Made her drink every drop until she had to go see a healer. Her stomach was like..." He held out his hands in a pantomime of impossible width and I grinned.

"It was not," Tifa grumbled. To me, she made a pinching gesture -- just a little. I grinned.

"Give me one of those bottles of gin," I said. "Cheap one."

Barret grabbed one and handed it over. As I thrust back and froth inside Tifa's tight folds, I uncapped the bottle and drizzled some across those big breasts, then leaned down and slurped up what I could off her nipples and the valley of her cleavage. The sensation made her laugh at first, but when I stopped fucking her long enough to tease her nipples with my tongue, she cooed at me.

I slid my hands under her ass and lifted her up. Tifa grabbed me around my shoulders as I walked her to a pool table, my cock still deep inside her. I laid her out and pulled out of her. She groaned, but I wasn't long flipping her over and staring at that big juicy ass as she wiggled it at me. I plunged back into her waiting pussy, and started fucking her so hard we rocked the pool table back and forth. The balls knocked against each other inside, and she screamed my name.

"Fuck, Spike, fuck me just like that, hard, baby..."

"You like that?"

"Uh huh, taking me so deep<' she cried out.

I grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back, slamming into her ass and making it ripple with every thrust. Tifa thrust back at me as much as she could. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a dressed Barret pick up that weapon arm of his and slap it on. He winked at me and I nodded back before he stepped out into the night, whistling cheerfully.

"Fuck, fuck..." Tifa whined. "Slap my ass. Spank it."

I repositioned her hands together so I could keep them pinned, then I gave her a firm smack. Maybe not my hardest, but it did it for her.

"Again, nnnn, again!"

Smack! Smack!

"Yes, fuck, just like that, just... like... th-that!" she cried out. Her pussy convulsed around me, and I was close, I was so damn close.

"Last chance if you want me to pull out," I grunted.

"No, no, I want it, I want it in me..."

"Are you safe? Are you on the pill? The shot?"

She looked back at me, staying silent, her cheeks blooming. Fuck it. I was too far gone to care. I slammed into her again and again and again, watching my cock disappear into what had to be one of the best all-time pussies I've ever had, and finally I grunted, "Tifa... coming..."

"Yesss," she hissed, "come in me, come in me, come..."

I tensed, let go of her hands, and grabbed her hips. I slammed into her one more time, burying myself deep, my cock gushing. I came and came and came, and she gasped at how much of me there was. .I stayed like that a long time, my cock throbbing until it finally started to soften. When I pulled out of her, my come drizzled down Tifa's thighs and all the way to the floor.

"Holy..." she whimpered. "I... I... I really don't let guys come in me like that. I..."

"You're all right," I said, massaging her ass. "I'm no deadbeat. You have a kid, come find me and we'll work something out."

"You going to propose?"

"Shit no. But that doesn't mean I'm going to make you go it alone, either."

She nodded and pushed herself up off the pool table. Her legs weren't quite under her yet and I steadied her, a hand around her waist, the other rising up to one of her full tits. She looked up at me, grinning.

"You know, a lot of undesirables come around here. If you wanted some more... work."

"I like that idea."

"Good. You got anywhere you need to be tonight?"

"Nope."

"Good. So..." Tifa said, looking poignantly at the bar. "Nightcap?"

* * * * *

Note from Ian Snow -- Thanks for reading! This series is mostly going to be a fun way for me to blow off some mental steam now and again. Don't take it too seriously and throw any sort of lore you might know out the window. It's pure fantasy. It will feature different women from games and some other sources. I wonder who our problem solver will bump into next? A certain redheaded songbird in a sequined dress? A foxy British archeologist? Hmmm!

12