Dilara in the Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knows the naughtiest parts of the samizdat so well, and she goes over them so often, that she even knows if something has been edited since the last time she saw it. Someone changes "touch" to "stroke" and she spends three minutes thinking about the difference.

There are even instructional videos of his former lovers fellating Consolers — the dildos made as replicas of Raoul's boner — which she watches in slow motion, reading the comments critically, planning her own oral assault on his manhood.

Who is this new Dilara? Is she real?

What in the world, if anything, is real?

——————

After the interview, the Princess Team had 28 days until other admissions teams would be eligible to invite Dilara themselves, and they told her frankly that they would spend the full month interviewing other women before they made their choice. Too much money is at stake for them to make a rash decision.

So when, only nine days later, they emailed her to set up a Spyke meeting, Dilara knew it must mean they'd found a better candidate.

"No," Jasmine says, squeezing her hand warmly. "It means they've realized they want you."

If only, Dilara thinks, not daring to wish she might be right.

The bubbly sounds of the Spyke ringtone interrupt them, and Dilara shivers with dread.

Smiling gratefully at her friend, bracing herself for the utter collapse of all her fond illusions, she takes a deep breath and clicks the icon to begin the call.

"Here we go," Jasmine whispers excitedly as Dilara resigns herself to a bland future as a USCLA student — what had been her dream only a few months ago.

In a moment she sees the pink stucco walls of the Princess Team office in the background, and in the foreground are Carla, Damaris, Sakura, Janet, Leslie, and several other members of the team.

"Hello!" Dilara nervously flashes her brightest smile. Her hands are shaking.

"Hi," Carla says. "We have some very good news for you!"

Very good?

Dilara's mind can't believe it. She thinks it must be good news like, "Although we can't accept you, we can give you a gift certificate...."

But Carla explains, "Earlier we'd discussed inviting you to El Paraíso as our team's candidate in July, but how would you feel about coming in June? Our June candidate has suddenly fallen through and we're looking for someone who can come on short notice."

Before Dilara's mind can figure out that Carla really said what she said, Jasmine is hugging her, shaking her excitedly, and squealing "Oh my god, Dil, Oh my god! Oh my god! Dil! Dil! Oh my god!"

"Congratulations!" Sakura sings, and the other women of Princess Team clap for her.

"Wow, thank you," is all Dilara can say. "I..., I..., in June, I...."

"If you accept, we'll fly you both down here on June third, which according to what you said is the day after you graduate."

"Yes, of course, I just... it's just... I just...."

"It's okay," Carla tells her. "No one ever knows what to say. But if you still want to come —"

"No, yes, no, oh my god, yes, of course I do," Dilara interrupts, afraid to lose her chance, "It's just I can't believe it's happening...."

"Well, it is, sweetheart," Leslie assures her. "You best get yourself ready."

"That's right," Carla says, "We'll send you some forms to sign, and once that's done we'll help you in any way we can."

——————/—————————

That moment changed Dilara's life. Even as she walked across the stage, received her diploma, hugged her proud parents, her mind was in Mexico.

Princess Team help her concoct a simple deception, similar to one they have used a few times before: she and Jasmine and some unnamed friends would supposedly go to Cabo for a post-graduation party, but she would find a seasonal job as a waitress at a high-end restaurant there with lots of celebrities and big tips. That ruse could continue as long as she stayed at "El P" (as the insiders apparently call it).

Or at least as long as her parents don't try to visit.

So the very morning after her high school graduation, that limo (supposedly paid for by a wealthy classmate's father) appears again, this time in front of Dilara's own home, and this time she and Jasmine run out to it together, dragging suitcases and waving goodbye to her parents.

(To complete the ruse, they've packed their suitcases realistically, but those suitcases will spend the next few months in a closet in the Princess Team's office, never opened or unpacked. Which is just as well because Dilara has no better place to hide her remaining cash or the ritzy clothes she'd bought.)

When the door of the limo closes, Dilara sees Jasmine's ecstatically happy smile. They raise crystal glasses of sparkling grape juice — no more alcohol for Dilara for a very long time — to toast the moment with the members of Princess Team who've come to meet them.

The sweet tang of it shocks her tongue, and then she finally feels the truth of it throughout her body:

This is real.

She's on her way to El Paraíso de las Doncellas Bellas, Raoul Cock's harem, with a chance to seduce him, to fuck him, to get his sperm in her womb, to conceive and give birth to one of his babies.

She finally begins to understand the potential, the power latent in her body, in her womb, her eyes, her lips, her breasts and hips and thighs. To arouse his desire, to provoke him to satisfy himself inside her, and then to turn a few squirts of his pleasure into a child, an actual baby that will grow inside her and come out alive and beautiful. And if she is successful, she is ready to dedicate the rest of her life to nurturing their baby.

No matter what has been real before, this is real now, and no matter who she was before, this is who she is now.

——————/—————————

As soon as their flight touches down on El Paraíso's private runway, some of the women of Princess Team escort them directly... again, not to El Paraíso, not yet, unfortunately that's still days away, but just to a medical clinic for a thorough checkup. They'll get another one again, the "official" one, inside El Paraíso, but admissions teams only get one candidate per month — no second chances if their candidate gets rejected for medical issues — so they've learned not to trust luck.

And anyway, they want to teach her some things in the meantime.

For the next week, Dilara and Jasmine live in a luxury hotel outside Tijuana. Days they spend in the office with Princess Team, getting coached up for life in El P. Mostly it's about things like how to charm the other people who will be appraising them, especially the staff, but of course it also includes lots of sex tips, and other ideas about how to please Raoul and May.

They even have a dummy, a life-size replica of Raoul — startlingly large, dick and all — and Dilara practices walking up to it, just as naked as she will be when she first meets him, greeting it as she will greet him, and turning around and walking away from it. With Sakura, Damaris, and Jasmine, she watches tape of herself, slow-motion replays of her footwork, the swing in her hips, the timing as she raises her eyes to meet his.

"You're a natural," they assure her.

"Maybe all women are, really, when they really want to be," Dilara says.

"No, you're really good," they insist.

But they also tell her to relax, to let her feminine energy flow through her body as she walks. "God gave you wondrously sexy hips," they instruct her, "so use them."

"Waggle that ass, girl," they say. "Make him want it."

"You can trust us," they remind her repeatedly. "We're on your side."

In fact, Dilara and Jasmine do know that, for the women of Princess Team all stand to gain generous bonuses if Dilara is successful — they get bonuses each time she's promoted, and especially if she has a baby — and therefore they are very eager to help her in any way they can.

When she's learned to walk well enough, they teach her to sit on "his" lap and practice charming conversation, with Damaris and Sakura taking turns playing Raoul's role.

"Hey big guy," Dilara rehearses, settling onto the dummy's leg and placing her hand softly on its chest. "I've missed you."

"Have you?" Sakura intones in her deepest voice.

"So much," Dilara whispers breathily. Looking shyly up into its eyes, she slowly slides one finger down its torso, stopping just shy of its plastic penis. Then she nuzzles her face into its neck, cooing, "You're so big and strong, I just...."

"That's fine," Damaris comments, "but you could arch your back a bit more."

"Like this?"

"No, even more. You're trying to make him horny for you. Present your breasts and hips to him. Put them out there so he can't not see them. There you go, that's better. Yeah! Even more! Oh, damn, look at those titties! Just like that, you sexy thing!"

"I think she's going to be good at this," Sakura tells Damaris.

"We'll see," Damaris agrees. "She definitely could be. Look at those nipples pointing up at him!" Then she turns her attention back to Dilara. "Now ask him if you can touch it."

"Can I touch it, Raoul?"

"Oh, no, honey, not like that," Darmaris smiles. "Just think: You need it. Listen: 'Can I touch it, Raoul? Please let me touch it, just a little...'"

"But that seems so..." Dilara begins to protest, but Sakura interrupts her with a giggle.

"Raoul," she squeaks, demonstrating her "kawaii" voice, shy and absurdly cute. "I want to... touch.... Can I... touch... here?" After briefly grazing it with one finger, she flinches away nervously. "Please?" She looks away, ashamed. "Maybe I'm bad but I just... you make me bad because you're so big and strong and I'm just.... I like it so much!"

"Yes! Like that," Damaris laughs, "but in your own way."

Later there's porn viewing with critical play-by-play: "Look at how she arches her back there, with her nipples just barely sliding down his body. Oh she's good. Look at her hips way up in the air. She's not just licking his nipple, she's putting on a show."

After the tape study, Jasmine reclines on a chair holding a Consoler between her legs. Dilara kneels to practice licking it while three women watch and give advice. She could never have dreamed up such a situation, but here she is, and there's nothing she can do but put her face right up in Jasmine's crotch and kiss the plastic balls as lovingly as she can. If she doesn't prove that she can do this, she knows the Princess Team must have a Plan B. In fact, for all Dilara knows, they've actually got another girl in the next room and they're comparing performances to decide who they're actually going to choose.

"That's good," Damaris says, "but look up in his eyes. You've got big beautiful brown eyes, so use them. Look up at him, like 'wow.' Like you like his dick so much. His dick amazes you. Let him see it in your eyes and smile. Let him see that you worship his balls. Let him see that you ache to please him."

Jasmine smiles down at her. "I'm certainly pleased," she winks.

"You've got to remember," Damaris lectures, "that he has hundreds of beautiful women desperate to please him. They literally worship his cock. They worship his cum. They long to make his balls feel good, to give pleasure to every part of his body."

"Every part," Sakura confirms.

Dilara listens as various women take turns:

"Look, these cock worshippers want him so bad, they basically orgasm for even a single approving glance from him, and, physically, they can do anything you can do."

"They do it for him morning to night, every single day."

"What can I do about that?" Dilara whines, a little hurt.

"The point is, it's not the act itself that will make you special to him. It's the affection that you perform it with."

"You don't even have to know exactly what to do, but you have to show that you're way more eager to please him than the next woman is."

"Even though you're probably not. She's probably just as desperate for it. But you've got to seem to love him more anyway."

"Like the world is a desert and his cum is the only water."

"Exactly. You have to show that you love him. Sincerely, whole-heartedly, you love him, you love his cock and his balls."

"You have to work yourself up to that kind of need. When you're alone, fantasize about his dick until you can orgasm just from thinking about it."

"The first time he lets you kiss it or even just touch it, he'll probably be about to fuck somebody else, but in order to have a chance to get your own turn to fuck him, you need him to know how grateful you are. You need him to feel it, to see it in your eyes when you touch it."

"Make him feel sorry for you, for how pathetically you need his cock."

"Use your smile and the look in your eyes and your body language and the sounds of your voice to show him, to make him feel very deeply how much you love him..."

"Besides, if he does fuck you, you've got to work that cum up. He ejaculates so often, it's just pussy after pussy for him all day long, day after day, neverending pussy, so there's not a lot of time for it to build up in him."

"That's why that first-in-the-morning fuck is so sought after."

"Exactly. But even then, it's been what, six hours?"

"Or less."

"Or less. So if he cums in you, you don't want just a few little squirts — you want an explosion. You want as much of it as you can get in you...

"... and you want it as deep as you can get it. You want him all the way inside you and squirting hard."

"He can't control that, you understand? He can't just decide how much or how hard to squirt any more than you can decide whether to get pregnant or not. But just as your orgasm makes pregnancy more likely, and that depends on your pleasure, the intensity of his orgasm — how much he squirts and how hard he squirts it — depends on the intensity of his desire and pleasure. So you have to build that up before he fucks you."

"So build it up in his cock. Take your time about it, licking and tickling each ball so they'll release more of it. Nurture the cum up out of them, and then kind of entice it up the shaft."

"And then when he's ready, he'll take over. He'll tell you what to do, or he'll just do it himself. And you've just got to be so ready for it. Just open up your body and receive it into you."

"That's later, though. Right now, you still need to work on your ball-licking."

"Start down here at his knees again, and this time do it as sweetly and submissively as you can."

——————/—————————

Nights they spend in the hotel, understanding without being told that the hotel staff are spying on them for Princess Team, so they dare not try to sneak out into Tijuana. Jasmine tells her, "There'll be time to explore Tijuana when you get out, if that's what you really want to do, and then you'll have some real money to do it with."

Instead, they practice having orgasms. Dilara lays on the bed, legs spread wide, touching herself while Jasmine talks her through sexual fantasies.

"He pulls open your dress," she says slowly. "He sees your breasts. Your nipples. He looks up to your eyes with desire. His cock is hard and he wants your pussy. He wants it so bad. He puts his cock, the tip of it, right outside your hole. Just barely touching your pussy lips. Then he parts them with his fingers and begins to slide it inside you. It's so big and so hard, he wants you so bad, it fills your vagina up. He starts pumping... slowly at first."

Sometimes she gives instructions, following the example set by Damaris and Sakura.

"Grab your tits, Dil. Arch your back and grab your tits. Oh, fuck yes, his cock is inside you and he's watching you hold your tits. He loves your tits, Dil, he loves your tits and your pussy and the sound of your voice. Moan for him, Dil, let him hear your pleasure. Gasp! He gasps with every thrust. You gasp too!"

So in unison they work themselves up. "Oh! God! Oh! Fuck! Oh, I love your cock! Cum for me, Raoul! Oh, God, I need your cum! Oh, cum! Cum! Cum! Oh, yes! Yes! Cum! Don't stop! Cum! Cum! Cum! Ooooooohhhhh!"

As the waves of pleasure recede, they hold each other, both addressing Raoul. "Oh, you came for me! Oh, thank you! Stay inside me, please, as long as you can. Oh, god, your cock is amazing, Raoul. Oh, I needed your cum so much. And you put it so deep inside me! I'm gonna keep as much of it as I can inside me. Oh, god, Raoul, I love you so much! I love your cock so much and I love you so much!"

They touch each other, working themselves up to orgasm after orgasm.

And when they finally fall asleep, heads between each other's legs, they dream so vividly of making love to Raoul that in the morning they're almost surprised to find each other there instead of him.

——————/—————————

On Thursday they get the medical results, and (thank all the gods) they're both completely clean, so that very afternoon they say goodbye to Princess Team at a "hospitality center," which means one of the places where El Paraíso's guests get in the cars that will be allowed to pass the first security checkpoint.

"Please stay in touch while you're inside," they urge.

"You can call us anytime about anything," Sakura says.

"Even just to talk. We love to hear from our candidates," Carla agrees.

After hugging them all gratefully, Dilara and Jasmine get in a glossy dark green Rolls Royce — apparently the official vehicle of El Paraíso — that takes them on a pretty drive through the desert and then through the first security checkpoint, little more than a boom barrier, a tire shredder strip, and a booth next to the road. The driver speaks to a screen, exchanges some kind of joke with someone somewhere, and a moment later the tire shredder slides aside and boom rises to let them pass.

About a hundred yards later, they come to a steel gate with a booth and a few guards, all in white uniforms with white wide-brimmed Panama-style hats and mirror sunglasses. Two of them open the doors of the car for Dilara and Jasmine to get out, and another one addresses them in perfect English.

"Please follow me, ladies."

That they do, on a small path through a small gate next to the steel gate. On the other side, a kind of golf cart awaits them. They can already see the third security checkpoint in the distance: a high pink wall about a hundred yards away.

The man drives them there in the nearly silent electric cart. They have a while to feel the desert air, listen to the birds and insects, and just generally enjoy the scenery, but as they approach the wall, passing multiple booths where bored guards smile politely at them, they begin to get a new and unexpected sense of what they're heading into.

——————/—————————

El Paraíso's security team's official motto is Lady Macbeth's advice to "Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it." Befitting that, the third checkpoint is a gate in a high — perhaps six stories tall — wall of whitewashed concrete covered with bright bougainvillea blossoms. The internet and even the samizdat discusses semi-conspiratorial theories about what the flowers might conceal, but Dilara and Jasmine have not cared enough to try to figure that out.

The gate itself is topped by an even higher lookout tower, and other towers can be seen in the distance in both directions.

Dilara and Jasmine knew that they would pass through these checkpoints, but reading about them online is much different than experiencing them. Suddenly they feel intimidated, nervous. But as the samizdat says, these walls are meant not to keep them in, but to keep everyone else out.

They embody in a physical form how fortunate the girls are to be allowed inside.