Dilara in the Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

According to El Paraíso's website itself, a security force of about forty thousand vey well-armed and well-trained and extremely well-paid men — larger than the militaries of some countries — guard the compound and patrol the surrounding sea and airspace.

Dilara and Jasmine see dozens of them at the third checkpoint. Only a few of them are visibly armed, but the girls can sense many, many more guns not far away in the feeling of danger and gravitas in the air.

When the cart stops, the driver directs the girls toward a doorway that leads into a small winding tunnel through the wall. The tunnel seems to be about forty yards long, but Oogle Earth photos on the samizdat show that the tunnel actually crosses a dry moat that separates two different security walls. On their way through, four different steel doors open in front of them and close behind them.

All this is needed to guard something precious, something the most beautiful young women in the world want, something many of the world's most powerful and violent men would destroy if they could:

Raoul Oscar Cock.

Particularly his cock and its cum.

His cum: the most precious naturally-occuring substance in the world. By weight, about fifty times as valuable as diamond.

And Dil is close, so close, so so close, to getting some of it inside her.

But hundreds of beautiful women are just as close or closer, and she has to figure out how to deal with them.

——————/—————————

Finally on the other side of the second wall, and thoroughly intimidated by what they've seen, they find themselves in a sunny glass building where a woman checks their passports to confirm their age. They scan their fingers because all the doors in El Paraíso are unlocked by fingerprints. Then they sign legal documents, dozens of pages long, agreeing to who knows what.

"Take your time," the woman says. "You can read them if you want." Though a woman, she wears the white uniform of the security staff.

The girls know they'd sign anything anyway, and they could have read the text on the samizdat if they'd wanted to, so they just sign whatever.

Now a woman wearing the uniform of El Paraíso's domestic staff — none of whom have a penis, because no matter how complex gender may be out there in the real world, inside El Paraíso there are only two genders: people born with and still in possession of pussies, and Raoul — light green with a dark red rose on the left lapel, leads them to a changing room where they find their own uniforms:

Dilara, as an applicant, receives a lacy white silk minidress — open-fronted with a belt, so it's essentially a robe. It too has the rose on the left lapel. Jasmine gets a similar one, but pink, and whereas Dilara's dress is barely long enough to cover her butt, Jasmine's reaches her knees. No bras for either of them, but while Dilara's nipples poke through the soft, thin material as if they were eager to break out and see the world, Jasmine's dress is a little thicker so that doesn't happen to her. Dilara gets a pair of white thong panties, while Jasmine gets pink boy shorts, and they both get simple cork flip-flops with soft elastic straps.

Once changed, they hand their clothing over to a woman who puts them in a bag, scanning their fingerprints and the tag on the bag. Then she gives them cute little mini-purses (matching their dresses) for their passports and phones.

They will not wear their own clothing again until they get out of El P. All their jewelry and accessories also have to be left behind; they are not even allowed to bring their own underwear. They keep only their passports and phones; everything else they need there will be there for them.

Fortunately it's all very comfortable, but as they look at each other in their distinct uniforms, a somewhat unpleasant truth sinks in to both girls more deeply than it has before: they are, officially, no longer equals.

This was somewhat apparent during the training with the Princess Team, when Dilara got an entirely different kind of attention than Jasmine did. But now it's physically marked: everyone will know at a glance which of them is the candidate and which is merely — and "merely" is certainly the right word — the companion.

"Yours is so cute," Dilara says, trying to assure her friend that she doesn't see them that way. Jasmine's smile shows that she appreciates the thought, but the fact that Dilara, and not her, is living this dream is going to be painful.

Dilara hugs her. "I wouldn't be here without you. Don't forget that."

Jasmine nods. "It's okay. I'm going to do everything I can to get you knocked up."

Another woman, this one in the security uniform, now appears to tag them each with an ankle bracelet. Like their dresses and mini-purses, Dilara's is white and Jasmine's is pink, so there'll apparently be no switching dresses and causing mayhem.

Next is the medical checkup, performed by super-efficient nurses. A red cross on their right lapel distinguishes them as part of the medical staff. Samples of the girls' fluids are taken, their ears and throats and vaginas are examined and swabbed. Their blood pressure and height and weight and temperature and body fat are measured. It's all over in just a few minutes, and then finally they walk through a scanner and back out into the evening on the other side, finally really "inside" El Paraíso de las Doncellas Bellas.

A cart is waiting to take them on another ride through a few hundred yards of desert to their next destination — a place known as the Detox Center, or unofficially as "the Anus" (because of its location vis-a-vis the giant vagina of El Paraíso), essentially a spa hotel where the applicants and their companions spend three days relaxing in hot tubs, having massages, hair treatments, mud baths, facials, and waiting for their medical tests to come back clean.

It is supposed to help them relax, to help them transition from the outside world to the comforts of El Paraíso, but in reality — at least according to the samizdat — the women who assist them through these treatments are making doubly sure that they are bringing nothing but their own bodies. Their rooms are cleaned daily, their bedding completely replaced. No doubt if the girls tried to hide anything, it would be discovered. Freshly laundered dresses for each of them appear every night in the closets, and for that matter every time they get a massage or a bath.

The girls are constantly mindful that they are already subject to appraisal by the staff, essentially spies for Raoul and May. Of course they also get to give their first appraisals, and they are careful to leave only positive reviews.

"These ladies probably get the most positive reviews of anyone in the entire place," Dilara jokes, in bed on the second night.

"Shhhh!" Jasmine warns, putting her mouth right next to Dilara's ear so she can whisper super-quietly. "They might literally be listening."

That comment gives Dilara something to think about. Jasmine had effusively praised Dilara's oral attention last night: was she doing that strategically? Could it help? Would the staff members actually write something about that in their appraisals?

Dil doesn't know.

But just in case, down she goes, and Jasmine very vocally enjoys a whole series of orgasms that night and just about every night thereafter.

Don't imagine that Jasmine fails to return the favor, for as she well knows, she'll only be at El Paraíso as long as Dil wants her there. We can be sure that these two girls certainly enjoy whatever health benefits orgasms have!

Their meals are almost startlingly healthy: freshly squeezed juice, coffee, and green tea; granola and oatmeal and bran flakes for breakfast; for lunch dinner just whole grain bread with butter and salads of spinach, beets, apples, dark chocolate, grapefruit, blueberries, avocados, spinach, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds. East Asian-style creations of salmon and tofu and fermented vegetables for dinner. Fruits and nuts and smoothies are available for snacking at all hours. Everything is light and fresh, and the effect is, shall we say, noticeably cleansing — perhaps another reason this place is known as "the anus."

The decor, the same style used throughout El Paraíso, is supposed to be superlatively relaxing: extreme simplicity, plain but pretty, with solid colors rather than patterns. The ceilings and walls inside and out are sage-colored stucco. Thick forest green carpeting covers most floors. The furniture is all wood, and most of the upholstery features various shades of green, though blue, purple, and even dark red make occasional appearances. Unless you have an eye for texture, essentially nothing could be described as "visually interesting."

Softness is the theme — anything that could conceivably be padded is padded, and anything that one might expect to be padded is deeply and thickly padded. Silk velvet seems to be everywhere, and everything is curved, so there are no sharp angles or corners. Even the intersections where floors meet walls or walls meet each other are rounded off with cavetto mouldings.

Natural light fills the rooms during the day: all the main rooms have translucent shoji screens that slide open to reveal patios overlooking lush garden courtyards. Additional light comes indirectly from unseen skylights, reflected by mirrors to be scattered from the groin-vaulted ceilings and barrel-vaulted hallways. At night there is only a little artificial light, the theory being that people should sleep when the sun goes down and wake up when they are done sleeping, which turns out to be about the time it comes back up.

But whatever. If they sleep late, no one cares. They can do literally anything they want. As early as the second day, the girls have stopped caring what time it is.

The rooms are spacious, so there is always room to walk around the furniture, which tends to be low to the ground. Their bedroom, for example, has only their bed, which is barely as high as their knees but could be fairly called "emperor size" in terms of its length and width. (One might even suspect that the bed is intended for more than two women....) On each side of the bed is a little nightstand with a lamp, but the room itself is about three times as wide and twice as long as this furniture requires.

With all that space under the high ceilings, and with the fresh Pacific air and the aromas of the garden outside wafting in, it feels almost like sleeping outside. Each night they fall asleep in each other's arms, delighted with the pleasures of the spa and each others' bodies, and each morning they wake deeply rested and excited about what lies ahead of them.

——————/—————————

An average of three new applicants come to El Paraíso every day, so there must be several in the Detox center, but during their three days there, as they wander from yoga session to sauna to mud bath to smoothie bar to massage table to swimming pool, they only happen to bump into four: Ying Yu and her companion Xia (from China), Fatima and her companion Binita (from India), Imka and her companion Peta (from South Africa), Thuy Lin and her companion Jennifer (from Vietnam), and Umoja and her companion Micaela (from Brazil).

All their interactions are flawlessly sweet and transparently fake, but as soon as Dilara and Jasmine are alone their scrutiny is ruthless. Jasmine insists, for example, that Ying Yu's hips are too plump, Fatima is too skinny, Imka's voice is annoying and her nose is crooked, Thuy Lin's eyes are not bright enough, while Umoja, she says, has ashy skin. As for personalities, Ying is too shy, Fatima too cunning, Imka too loud, Thuy Lin too airheaded, and Emoja too nakedly ambitious.

Dilara listens appreciatively, and she has some ideas of her own, but all she sees are flawlessly beautiful and charming young women. What is beyond question, she insists, is that Jasmine is by far the hottest of the companions.

"I noticed that too," Jasmine admits, smiling. "I'm also probably the smartest one."

"I'm sure you're the best companion," Dilara says, kissing her.

——————/—————————

On the morning of the third day, they leave the Detox Center. They wait outside the back of the building for a van to pick them up and take them to the part of the complex where the applicants stay until they are either sent home or invited to become one of Raoul's lovers. The name "Purgatory" has attached itself to this area so firmly that few people remember whatever its actual title might be, and the building itself is sometimes called "the Taint."

While they wait there, they meet the other applicants and their companions, all in the silk dresses that identify their status, and to their horror there are six of them, seven counting Dilara and Jasmine — more than twice as much as usual, meaning that they are in an especially competitive group.

Of course at least some applicants and companions are spies for Raoul and May, so their luck may not be quite as bad as it seems, but surely a smaller number would have been better.

The fake sweetness intensifies: the women size each other up, squinting through the hot, bright sunshine with insincere smiles and manipulative compliments.

Now that Dilara has seen ten other applicants, although she really is impressed by their beauty — they all have flawless skin, lovely hair, bright smiles, charming voices, and dainty waists (for they've all pulled the belts of their white robes tight) — at the same time she already suspects she has some advantages.

First of all, she notices that despite the superficial diversity of skin tone and eye color and hair texture, all of the applicants basically look like her: skinny but not bony legs, round and curvy but not really full hips, truly tiny waists, medium or even small but very perky breasts (nor are hers the only nipples poking through the silk), long necks, wide smiles, high cheekbones, bright eyes, and long hair.

This must be Raoul's taste, and to be honest with herself, Dilara feels like she fits right in. There is no matter of bigger breasts or phatter booties, which comes as a huge relief to her.

And other than Sonya from Russia, Dilara is the tallest applicant she's seen so far, which might matter since Raoul is so tall. Since she knows that May is also very tall, she'd anticipated finding taller women here, but maybe Raoul doesn't care about height after all.

She does sense, as the women of Princess Team have warned her, the resentment of the other applicants, especially when she says the words "United States" with her LA dialect. "Near Hollywood," she lilts, rubbing it in, but rolling her eyes as if she thinks that whole Hollywood thing is ridiculous. A few of the other applicants are from places she's heard of — Shanghai, Bangkok, Rio — but others are from places she's never even heard of. Merida? Bandung? Meknes?

"Sounds lovely," she says, as they hate her.

But rather than feeling alienated, as Sakura apparently had, Dilara feels empowered. She sees the other applicants' resentment and desperation as weaknesses. At a certain moment she looks at Jasmine and smiles, giving her hand a warm squeeze, and as Jasmine looks back at her she knows they are thinking basically the same thing.

——————/—————————

The van drops them off in front of Purgatory, where staff members meet them and lead each pair to their rooms.

Dilara and Jasmine have been assigned to Room 117a. Since each applicant only meets Raoul four days a month — they can choose any four days they want, but they all choose the days right before they ovulate, when they're supposed to be most attractive — suites are assigned so that their eligible days do not overlap, meaning that there is no direct competition between suitemates.

Their suitemates are there to greet them: Celeste and her companion Ugochi from Nigeria, Truong Thi and her companion My Van from Vietnam, and Anna (from Russia) and her companion Katja (from Germany). Dilara and Jasmine can both feel the difference immediately. All the girls are desperate for allies (and positive appraisals), and the sense of camaraderie with their suitemates is immediate.

All of the companions are "fully dressed" in their pink robes, but the applicants are just completely naked, and only Celeste is even bothering to wear her thong panties.

They have a little party to welcome Dilara and Jasmine, with guacamole and chips and iced tea. The gossip flows fast and free. The girls want to hear everything they know about the other new applicants — Jasmine shares her most unflattering judgements — and in exchange they guess which applicants might be eligible on Dilara's days and tell them anything they know about them. They also talk about where they all grew up, what they want to do after leaving El Paraíso, and so on.

At first the girls cross their legs modestly, but before long they all relax a little. Finally Truong Thi just sits on the floor "Indian style," showing her open crotch to anyone who wants to look between her brown legs.

So, Dilara realizes, the time has come.

"I guess I should take this off," she says, pulling the belt of her robe open.

"Absolutely!" cheers Anna, "let's see that hot body!"

It's silly, but Dilara actually enjoys their attention, and when the robe falls from her shoulders, their admiration almost overwhelms her. She hadn't realized that her beauty would be praised this way, and she is elated by how good it feels. The samizdat said that women walk around El Paraíso naked all the time — because apparently there is some question about whether they are confident enough to appear before Raoul that way, and they have to prove how comfortable they are with their bodies — and reading that Dilara had thought, whatever, no way, but here she is actually doing it. And before long, she almost even ceases to be self-conscious about it.

The hours fly by until in the afternoon Anna says she's going to go to a pole dancing class to get some exercise.

"But first," she says, "we have a very personal question to ask you."

"Sure," Dilara shrugs. "Anything."

"How to put it?" Anna looks at the sky.

Katja assists her. "You know what kind of things happen here, right?"

"Yes," Dilara says. In the sudden tension, she knows what is coming, and she tries to make it easier for the other girls by her smile and tone of voice.

"Like," Katja winks mischievously, "what the girls do together."

Dilara nods.

"We know," Jasmine says.

Apparently it is the companions' job to speak frankly when the candidates are supposedly too virginally innocent to do so.

"But do you know everything?" My Van asks, her voice rich with innuendo.

"Everything?" Ugochi laughs, drawing the word out slowly and suggestively.

"We know everything," Jasmine smiles, matching their tones with a wink.

"Well, then, tonight, we will have a little party," Katja announces with a laugh.

"My participation will be... limited," Celeste apologizes. "But I'll do what I can."

Ah, Dilara realizes. That's why she's wearing panties.

"It won't be that limited," Katja warns. "You're going to cum several times."

Celeste nods, blushing.

Jasmine nods. "We'd like that, right, Dil?"

Dilara smiles and nods, her face burning.

It's one thing to read about daisy chains, another to be invited to participate in one, and still another to agree to it. But again, here she is, this is who she is now.

"Good," Ugochi says, "and in the morning, we also want to get you ready for your orientation."

"Get us ready?" Jasmine asks.

"The make-up and hair people will take care of that stuff for you," Katja explains, "but we thought, if you don't mind, we could bathe you first."