Dilara in the Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both of us?" Jasmine asks, a little surprised to be included.

"We thought the applicants would bathe her and the companions could bathe you," Ugochi says.

"Oh!" Jasmine smiles, apparently excited by the idea. Even after three days, and even though Dilara has not even hinted about it, she can feel Dilara's sudden power over her, and the idea of sensual, intimate relaxation with three girls who she isn't dependent on appeals to her.

Dilara can sense it all in Jasmine's voice, so she reaches over to touch her back affirmingly. "We'd like that," she says, smiling at Jasmine.

And besides, Dilara feels surprisingly excited by the idea of these three beautiful women washing her body.

"But tonight," My Van clarifies, "it's everyone against everyone."

"No holds barred," Katja laughs.

"Well, then," Anna says, standing up. "I'm a very naughty girl and I need to wrap my thighs around a big hard pole. Does anyone want to come with me?"

"What do you want to do?" Dilara asks Jasmine.

"Pole dance," she laughs. "I've always thought I might be a stripper someday anyway."

"Let's all go!" Truong Thi claps excitedly. "I want to watch!"

——————/—————————

Even the walk to the pole-dancing class is instructive.

In the halls they pass several dozen women wearing nothing but sandals and the white plastic ankle bracelets that mark them as applicants. A few wear panties and Dilara finds herself assuming they're on their period. Most of their companions wear their pink robes, but some companions also choose to go topless or even as naked as the applicants. The staff, fully dressed in their green uniforms, do not even seem to notice that naked women are everywhere.

Dilara and Jasmine are walking with their suitemates — three other applicants and their companions — and they know some of the other women who pass: Sonya (the tall one) and her companion greet them with kisses, while Imka and Peta (from Detox) give friendly, fake hugs. Imka presses her breasts into Dilara's, perhaps intending to make sure Dilara notices that her own aren't as big as Imka's, but Dilara retaliates by standing up a little straighter, thinking Imka might notice whose boobs will be closer to Raoul's face.

The pole-dancing class itself is just as instructive. The girls, it is immediately apparent, are not just enjoying a little exercise: they are preparing to perform for him. There is a seriousness about their routines, especially in how closely they watch each other practice, obviously alert for any little sexy detail that they can use themselves.

Dilara even gives it a go, donning a pair of bright red high heel boots. The girls on her side cheer for her supportively, but she can feel the others — who may be her rivals — judging her more critically.

One of the instructors gives her a few pointers, but then tells her that she should work on pilates for a week or two to build up some more strength and then come back and try again. After that, Dilara watches in awe of the women (like Anna) who make it look so easy.

——————/—————————

Before leaving the pole-dancing studio, the girls take a communal shower there, and afterwards neither Dilara nor Jasmine bother to put on robes or panties afterwards. On the way back to the suite, once again checking out the competition they pass in the halls, Dil puts her arm around Jasmine's waist and smiles.

She is realizing that Jasmine is a hell of an asset for her. She has enough wit and grace to charm the other girls, enough beauty to attract them but not quite enough to intimidate most of them — Jasmine is beautiful compared to normal women, but fairly plain compared to any of the applicants they've seen.

But most of all, she's fiercely determined to get Dilara all the way to Raoul. If there is something Jasmine wouldn't do for her, it's something Dilara would never imagine.

So now it's time for them to have a big orgy with their six new best friends.

——————/—————————

We pause to recall that only a few weeks ago Dilara was a demure, well-behaved American middle-class girl raised by loving, conservative parents. She was not merely a "technical virgin," she was absolutely a virgin in every way, despite being one of the most highly desired girls at a large public high school.

And now here she is.

Transformations like this take place at El Paraíso every day. Girls who had to sneak out of their homes and villages in disguise, who have hardly dared even to think about the physical realities of human procreation and pleasure, who have not since childhood dared to appear before their own family members in anything more daring than their pajamas, suddenly find themselves violating religious teachings which they had formerly held with sincerity, walking around naked in front of complete strangers, comparing the most intimate parts of their bodies to her own, frankly speculating about blow job techniques with her new friends as they take turns fellating a dildo, and then licking a young woman's pussy while someone fucks her from behind with that dildo.

Chalk up one point for human behavioral plasticity.

The theory that in part motivates this change in behavior is that they are more likely to conceive a baby if they have an orgasm when Raoul cums into them. Each of the young women know they will be very lucky to get even one opportunity to get pregnant, so if they get it they do not want to waste it, and supposedly orgasms become easier to achieve with practice.

Some women, they hear, get so good at having orgasms that they can do so merely by thinking about Raoul; some are able to orgasm from the moment he enters them until long after he's finished. Such women, they hear, are the most likely to get pregnant.

Nor is it in any of the girls' interests to prevent other girls from getting pregnant. He tends to fuck women who've been there the longest, so since none of them can be in Raoul's presence all the time, nor monopolize his attention when they are, the ideal for any particular woman is for all the women who have been there longer than her to get pregnant as soon as possible and thus get out of the way.

There is also May to consider, Raoul's dearly beloved wife, who has her own say about which girls get promoted and how long they stay. Every bit of May's body must be pleased.

And as in all things, practice makes perfect.

——————/—————————

"Hey," Celeste greets them when they return. "We've been waiting for you!"

The orgy begins without further delay.

Celeste and Truong Thi embrace with a wet, sensual kiss.

Dilara's eyes pop. She's never seen any two people, let alone two women, kiss each other like that. It's sex with their mouths, plain and simple.

Before she can recover, she feels Anna's thin arm reaching around the small of her back, her hand coming to rest on her pelvis. Her fingers reach almost to the top of Dilara's pubic hair. The tingling in her vagina surprises her.

She turns to kiss Anna, doing her best to fit in, and as she does she spots Jasmine and My Van watching them with their arms around each other, while Ugochi and Katja are holding hands on their way to the sofa.

Dilara feels Anna's small, soft breasts meet her own, their nipples tickling each other. She feels Anna's lips on hers, tastes her as their tongues meet in each other's mouths.

She tastes different than Jasmine, a little sweeter but blander. Her body is harder, but of course far more elegant. Dilara finds herself sliding her hands from Anna's shoulder blades down her back, feeling the ribs beneath her soft skin, then the firm softness of her butt.

Then she feels Celeste and Truong Thi there, embracing both of them. A rainbow of arms thread around each other's waists, hands squeezing each other's hips, mouths on each other's necks and shoulders.

"It's Dilara's first night," Anna reminds them. "Let's put her to bed."

"I'll get the Consolers," Celeste gurgles happily.

"Come on," Truong Thi whispers, standing on her tiptoes to nibble on Dilara's earlobe. Somehow one of Dilara's hand has found its way to Truong Thi's butt. "You only get one first night."

Dilara looks back at Jasmine, sees her legs spread and Ugochi and Kajta kneeling before her, both thumbing one of her pussy lips.

"Have a good time, girls," My Van tells Dilara's group. She is just in front of Celeste, each of them carrying several dildos and bottles of lubricant in their arms. Jasmine opens her eyes long enough for Dilara and her to smile at each other, but then Katja gives Jasmine's clitorus a little rub. Jasmine closes her eyes and lays back with pleasure.

"That's what we're about to do to you," Celeste tells Dilara, who now finds herself being led to her bed, Truong Thi holding her right arm, Anna holding her left, followed by Celeste and the dildos.

It can only be a dream.

She surrenders to it as they lay her on the bed. She closes her eyes, unable to keep track of who is doing what anyway.

The pleasure centers of her brain are overwhelmed. It must be Truong Thi again nibbling her ear, kissing her neck. Someone is squeezing one of her breasts, someone else is licking and kissing the other nipple. Hands are sliding up her shins and thighs, other hands sliding down over her stomach.

Thrills of pleasure fill every part of her body.

Her legs are spread widely now, someone is licking the inside of her thigh, someone is kissing the top of one of her feet, someone is thumbing apart her labia, spreading her wetness around her vagina.

Someone is sucking her fingers one at a time, someone is kissing her face, someone is teasing her clitorus with the vibration of a Consoler, while someone is reaching inside her to delight her g-spot.

"We love your pussy," she hears one of them say.

"It's so sweet," another says.

"And tight and wet and warm."

"It smells so good."

"It tastes so good."

"Cum for us, Dilara," someone says. "Cum hard for us."

Someone kissing her pelvis; someone's tongue is ravishing her clitorus.

Someone is squeezing her breasts; someone's tongue is ravishing her clitorus.

Someone is reaching under her hips to hold her ass cheeks; someone's tongue is ravishing her clitorus.

Someone is ... whatever ... someone's tongue is ravishing her clitorus!

A vibrating Consoler slides into her vagina, filling her, and someone's tongue is RAVISHING her fucking clit! It's two people taking turns, licking, kissing, sucking, flicking it with their tongues.

Her orgasm strikes her, hitting her almost like a physical object.

Her body throws itself into the sky and emits a sound she's never heard herself make. It echoes off the walls and ceilings and the girls pull her back to earth and lick her clitorus again and —

BOOM!

Another wave hits her, so awesome and amazing and intense, she pulls away, unable to endure, forcing her legs closed but the Consoler goes on vibrating inside her, torturing her with pleasure until she manages to pull it out.

She slides backwards on the bed to get away from the girls and their hands and mouths and toys, and just the thought of them touching and kissing and licking her brings another wave of pleasure that shakes her body.

She cannot believe the cries she hears herself making.

For no reason at all another hits her, sending her body into the sky again, weightless and free of care and consciousness. She feels her body shaking as if it were someone else's body now, as if she is only sympathizing with her own pleasure...

And finally she settles into the soft mattress, exhausted. Aftershocks of pleasure flicker here and there throughout her body.

She opens her eyes and sees the three girls smiling at her, each with a Consoler in their hands. Anna holds one out to her. A drop of lube, no doubt mingled with Dilara's pussy juices, falls off of it.

"Put it in again now," Anna says. "You won't believe it."

Dilara takes it and does as she suggested, and she was right.

It slides in again, filling her, now satisfying her. She is beyond whatever, she is now only a girl wrapped around a dildo that is overwhelming her mind.

"It's Raoul's cock," Celeste whispers, crawling up to lay beside her. "He's cumming inside you, filling you with his cum."

"He loves your body," Truong Thi says, and Anna clarifies, "his cock loves your pussy."

"You're making him feel so good," Celeste says.

"He's fucking you so hard,' Truong Thi adds.

"He needs your body, your pussy, he needs to cum..."

Dilara now experiences yet another orgasm, a deeply pleasing one, calmer than others, more satisfying than any she's ever experienced, yet bittersweet because some treasonous part of her consciousness knows that Raoul is not in fact fucking her.

That is the end of Dilara's night, for she falls asleep before recovering, but rest assured that the other three girls take care of each other as well, each of them falling into the same helpless exhaustion that sent Dilara to the farthest reaches of dreamland.