All Comments on 'Dilemma'

by Joesephus

Sort by:
  • 221 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Truly wonderful!

kansasjackkansasjackover 12 years ago
The Dunce Strikes Again

Joesephus... Thank you for a solid and wonderful story. I just had to add it as one of my favorites. This is the first of your stories that I have read but I do intend to add more to that list.

Once again DWornock shows his lack of understanding the things in life that some people have to have lived through all of the things he disallows as likely to happen. Evidently just because he has yet to experience these things must mean that it just doesn't happen that way. Yet I do hope he never has to "find out" the hard way.

Joesephus... please continue to on your path.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
for all please read the bio of josephus

Great story I read many times over.

for those not aware, this young writer has past on. Please read his bio. We lost a good writer and we on earth are cheated to have someone so young and talented taken from us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok cannot be more clueless

Prattling on about some psychobabble reason why people behave. Only in the most distorted "reality."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck is still babbling?

Anything that idiot hasn't experienced is by definition beyond the realm of possibility. Yikes, what a small world that turd must live in; or perhaps what a small basement.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHERE IS THE EVEN POINT

for a man to continue to grow without weeds/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DFuckface (how he wishes) is a worthless shit.

Write a story for us fuckface. If you dare.

You're so good at commenting on those of others.

Now write your own. Dirty coward.We all know you can't.

oldoelGDoldoelGDover 12 years ago
Answer Support

Chris has to go to the appointment.

He knew Lorelei had slept with the Prof. by her own admission of the sheets, and the double classes from him for that reason. So, why go to the clinic?

1. Chris never found out anything about what happened, but Cindy talked to the parents and found out, and then set up the appointment with Lorelei. No one else would have told Lorelei about the frozen eggs.

2. Cindy wanted all her eggs to be fertilized. The remaining eggs to be carried by Lorelei as the surrogate. Cindy used not 1, but 2, cards to make her point to Chris. She knew when she was going to pass on, and sent Chris away to not see her die.

3. Cindy (and Chris?) wanted the twins to have the their other siblings to grow up with. She also wanted more of her to 'remain behind'.

4. Her preparations were made for her passage, for Chris to see, to know she knew it was time. She had told him earlier, during the transplant, that she had more to do before she would leave him.

5. The parents (all 3) will help him, and Cindy told him to let them help. Friends, too!

Chris also knows that he could find another surrogate, but it would not be one Cindy chose.

He has to keep the appointment, to try, even if he has nothing to do with Lorelei after the babies come, though the impression I got from the story was that Lorelei might make a good mother for the kids. That is why Cindy chose her to be the surrogate.

Good story, as is, but I sure wouldn't mind seeing a followup for the next year, or two.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Wonderful

What a great story. it was Touching and full of Feelings Good and Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

love your story. i hope you will finish it.it needs to be finish.

ernie09_@att.net

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Beautiful!

I've read some good stories on this site. There are a few writers that, quite frankly, should be getting well paid for their efforts. This one was in that category. If I could have, I would have given it a ten!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
I agree with cueball's thoughtful comment.

I am not religious buit I do have beliefs and this story was also inspirational. I think this woman gave us all a great example. Yes, I know it is just a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow very nice.....

I don't know about the rest of the readers on LC but I wouldn't change it a bit, don't follow up with a sequel. It stands beautifully on it's own. The best part of a good story is the beginning and from there the story begins. Okay so who snuck the proffessional writer on here........Well done

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
saw it coming

but did not see her dying to make it happen. lovely. dont think i will read lorelei's story - got give a rats ass what a cheating slut whore thinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Update

I have read that the author passed away in an auto accident some years ago.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Five Trilion Stars

From where the spirit of this writer looks down upon us

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Just WOW!

That is one of the best Stories of this Category, hands down.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 A MANS LIFE IN PARABLES

FROM HEAVEN TO HELL AND BACK TO HEAVEN AND THEN TO PURGATORY. WHATS A MAN TO ACCOMPLISH ALONE. tk u mlj lv nv

PhotoproffPhotoproffover 11 years ago
Too bad this author died, but they say, "the good die young."

I tried to read this story without my eyes getting allergies but that didn't happen. Then the last page and the floodgates opened. I even had to listen to Leona Lewis sing "Footprints in the sand". All that did was cause more allergies. Fantastic read that I will visit more than once.

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 11 years ago
Fantastic Story - Great Loss

As has been said by many others I'm sure; a 5* author and a great loss but we can still enjoy his works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Re-reading again . . .

This story touches me at a deeper level each time I read it, and I think I understand why. Joesephus has described love in both relationships at a deeper level than I'll see in this lifetime. What a masterful storyteller he was. As to the trivial stuff, I think he should do all he can to honor her last wish. I do think he and Lorelei have to get to a place where they can at least be friends before that happens. She will have continuing involvement in their lives if she carries those new ones.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Incredible

This tale is beyond words. Such a terrible loss to us readers knowing the talent of this author has passed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How to explain

My pain is terrible after reading this story, but so cathardic for me. As someone who went through a terrible time, not as terrible as the person in this story, I can only cry and sympathize. Its tough to admit as a tough ol' hairy logger, I have cried more for this story and what I need to talk with my wife about to set my heart at ease. I cry even more to learn the author is deceased. She (Cindy) reminds me of my Grandmother and that is the greatest thing I can say about her. My Grandmother went through much of the same journey as Cindy and ended up as a Minister in her 70's and continued until she died in her 90's. I can't give a greater compliment.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

First hunt down and kill that fucking lawyer - slowly

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Remarkably touching

It felt as if this story touched every emotion I could feel. It doesn´t happen often that I get completely wrapped-up within my reading. Although some of it seemed too extended and inspite of missing perhaps a more detailled mentioning of the split-up scenario concerning Lorelei, I would like to thank you for this inspiring and emotionally involving story.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 11 years ago
There story appears to answer the dilemma:

Lorelei serves as surrogate mother and moves to Philly. They live apart, but after she gives birth and stays around to help with caring for the babies they gradually end up together. And I suppose they have one more child as a couple...

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
blah blah blah

all i heard was a cunt fucked him over and his family fucked him over and this cindy cunt decided to run it, why ? because a dying person cant be know it all bitch, please.written well but sounded like a moralistic feministic tale to tell little boys so they know women are always right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story's...

Please finish the story. Compelling reading. Hard to put down tablet.

xtchrxtchrover 10 years ago
Good Story!

I enjoyed reading this story. The man left the first wife which was great. He should have gotten more out of it. I'm not a BTB person, but I believe in 1 strike and your out when it comes to cheating and disrespect. I enjoyed the Cindy character up to a point. I would never have went back to my parents after what they did. I didn't like the ending at all, he should have thrown the card from the first wife away as soon as he got it. No going back. He could find someone else to carry the embryos, maybe one of Cindy's many friends. Either raise the children alone or find another woman.

pumpop201pumpop201about 10 years ago
Great story but....

Great story but it really needs an ending. Preferably a happy ending.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loved it

The story is not about what choice he makes, but more about his wife wanting to use his ex as the surrogate. We don't need to ever know what he does. What we know is her heart, her ability to want to heal others. If the story had continued, then I would bet the author would have the husband using the ex as a surrogate and then ultimately reconnecting with her romantically. He loved Cindy and I believe he would ultimately follow through in honor of her. Five stars. Wonderful storyline. Joesephus is missed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
without hesitation

I would do one of two things......ignore it completely....or tell her to go fuck herself because there was no way that cheating cunt was getting Cindy's ova......ever.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Wish I had commented whilst J was still with us

ThIs man was an excellent writer. I don't see the male lead as weak or wimpy or even dependent - he had a rare mystical love with his wives that most of us rarely glimpse. When it was removed, he struggled greatly. Great story.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 9 years ago
Amen!

Each time I read this story, I'm emotionally drained when I arrive at the end. I've never known a person so intimately described as Joesephus does with Cindy. So real. And the story line is so delicate. What a gifted writer he was. Oh, so sad his life was so short.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with @The Navigator...

This is a very good story, but it emotionally drained us, as we read it...Thank you for writing it...

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Oh wow. Even knowing it was out there, it was still am "Oh no" moment...

I wasn't even thinking about her dying at the time... I knew there was a probability she would die before the story ended... but I'd forgotten to worry about it... when he commented about "... until that instant had been my favorite." I had a moment of confusion... just long enough to be shocked that she was already dead.

Lovely story though...

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

Glad the author explained the story would end as it had begun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
overwrought bullshit

That is all this is.

SimplyMikeSimplyMikealmost 9 years ago
Brilliant!

I'm sure this is the best short story I've ever read..... Sometimes things that have happened in your own 'real life' blend so well with the content and narrative of a story that you just know how the characters are feeling and you can empathise completely with the those characters.

The part that didn't 'sit well' with me was his selfishness in putting himself first, for so long, because of his own demons. Whilst understanding why he was like that and why it was so corrosive to his future life for so long before he let it fade into the background he never, really, dumped the issues he had. Hence his ambivalence, Dilemma, in the final few lines of the story...... but I do understand that. Perhaps it's because, sometimes, I don't 'sit well' with myself...... for similar reasons? Yes, a flawed character.... but it made him more real.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 9 years ago
The best

Oh boy, a excellent, powerful & moving story. Very well told. Thank you. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful!

You managed to mix friendship, love, betrayal, devotion, kindness, and redemption, as well as more in one story. Thanks for allowing me the pleasure of reading it.

calflashcalflashalmost 9 years ago
too late

we never did know Lorelei's "excuses" in the divorce and I find it highly unlikely to carry one of Cindy & Jim's child

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 9 years ago
WOW

This was a very well written story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
One of the Best

One of the best stories on this site.

jaycoxjaycoxalmost 9 years ago
literature of the finest

I have never read such an emotional story before . It should be THE most popular story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful, and I believe inspired.

The second time that I read it, I was moved even more than after the first. You are so gifted, that you prompted me to hope that there are Cindys in this world, and that maybe I should try to aspire to be a male Cindy to the extent that I'm able. Although some didn't, I can't believe anyone rated this less than 5.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
Angsty Rambling, a lot of telling, not much showing.

It not having an ending is an annoyance, but the author was upfront about it so it's my own fault. Though I think the idea of Lorelei, the woman that betrayed him, carrying their babies is awful, better to spend the advance from that book series on hiring a surrogate, and for Cindy to arrange something like that behind his back beggars belief.

What's a whole lot worse is the ridiculous amount of angsting going on, the protagonist is awfully emo, and it feels like most of the story is taking place in his head (I chuckled when he described himself as having a 'cool analytical nature', because it must have been a joke), what makes that aspect feel worse is that this story breaks one of the basic principles of good writing, 'show don't tell'

There's been a whole lot of telling going on, which makes the plot and character interaction feel very distanced at times, and just makes it difficult for the reader to care.

It could also use a bit more proofreading in places; spelling, missing words, syntax, grammar etc.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 8 years ago
Good story but....

I have to agree with Ib_Says. I'd forever be disappointed that Cindy hadn't respected my feelings and had set that slut up to carry our babies. I simply wouldn't do it... period. I'd hire a surrogate. I'd never let that cheating slut touch my life again... not ever.

I also agree about words being missing. Proof reading was shoddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No more discussions

This was indeed the perfect ending and a clear demonstration of the depth of Cindy's understanding and love. It could not be stated any more clearly.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 8 years ago
No surprise

I knew you would re-introduce Lorelie . Why would a single father of two, want two more children? It's assumed that Cindy made contact with her. It's a shame that she did it behind his back. In all the years since he left he never made an attempt to talk to her. She did not deserve a second chance because there was absolutely no justification for her actions when they were married. Frankly, we knew her not, this entire story. She's a cum stain from the past. I would ignore the appointment. Let it be his payback to her deceit.He can do better.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 8 years ago
alternate ......perhaps

Dear Cindy, I can't tell you how lonely I am since you went to meet your savior. Cindy , you were my savior. You brought me away from my misery of the past. You touched so many lives. Your attempt to deliver Lorelie from her past was another example of your desire to help heal souls. I have to write this letter to you so you will understand my actions. In all the years we were together, and before that, ever since the day Lorelie chose to betray our love, I NEVER attempted to contact her. Not once. You brought me to my future. I can not return to my past. I will not forget your ovum, or you, but I will only find the right person to carry our children by looking to the future. I hope you understand. You taught me to forgive. And I do forgive. But, I can not, must not , forget. I love you forever. Your loving husband

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sometimes you just get lucky...

Another great story from this site.....

bill.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What is great on that story???

Its only a long run to the real destination. Cuckold!!! Cindy an angel ??? No, she has betrayed his deepest feelings!!! She has foisted his, and only his semen and her eggs to the worst enemy in his life!!! She has him cuckolded!!! And i hope that author is serious enough to stop there and don't take the direction to reunification!!! Because then his story gets laughable!!!

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
Appointment ?

Rip the card up and leave it at that.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Great writing

This was a joy to read. I can't believe the negative comments go as far as they do. So many attack Cindy as betraying Chris by setting up Lorelei to carrying the babies. I think that Chris' mom is the inspiration behind this. Although she honored Chris' wish to not know about Lorelei, she would certainly have kept Lorelei apprised of Chris' life (as she was like a daughter). I am sure she told her about the embryos and the search for a surrogate. Lorelei would have run with that as a way to make up for what she did and to reconnect as a friend/sister first perhaps a hope for reconciliation last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story; happy, sad, inspiring, and infuriating...

I thought Cindy was going to set up Lorelei to carry their first two babies, so happy her sister stepped up and did it. Then when she wanted the second two, I knew what was coming - didn't expect Cindy to die before it happened though.

I hate stories where other people presume to make decisions for you, without your knowledge, about important things in your life. Smugly they tell you it's for your own good, this is what you need to do, it's best if you just do what we tell you to do. Cindy had obviously been working on this behind his back for some time. I'm sure she had Lorelei and his Mom working together on that end, getting everything scheduled.

The fact that she'd already set a date for it to happen meant she was convinced she would talk him into doing it. Her death saved them from having the biggest fight of their marriage, but I really figure he would have caved at some point and done what Cindy wanted. Regardless of how she was painted in this story, there's something wrong with a wife that's so willing to twist her husband in knots "for his own good".

BTW, I gave this story a 5 because the writing is so well done. Rest in Peace, Joe.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Has anyone

written an ending or endings to Dilemma? I'm thinking an ending where he reconciles, an ending where he doesn't take her back but helps her move on and an ending where he finishes destroying the man who seduced his first wife, looks her in the eye and walks away.

TailakaTailakaover 6 years ago
Why oh why...

Contrary to popular belief there ARE some things best left ALONE.

There is a difference between suggesting reconciliation/getting closure and surprising him with this like it's a done deal. Talking to Lorelai, making the appointment, and thereby letting her intrude on this life that he has specifically EXCLUDED her from is an ambush. The thought that the pain/betrayal of his past might be all he can see when he looks at the faces of the children she carried for him. That possibility alone would DOOM this arrangement. Great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What I would do:

1) Contact the clinic immediately and cancel that appointment.

2) Since Cindy clearly wanted those eggs to be implanted somewhere, get my head wrapped around that possibility and move forward on it.

3) I'm sure I could find a willing volunteer to be the surrogate among the 12,000+ people who signed the guest registers. Preference given to young single women who would then want to take the position of nanny.

SimepopSimepopover 6 years ago
Simply one of the best

Stories ever published on this site, Joe was going to be one of the greats. It reminds me of Mozart’s death at so young an age. RIP Joe, may your soul always reside at the side of Jesus Christ.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Great story, awful joe has passed on.

What a great writter. The emotions in his stories... beyond anyone else on this site I have read. Rest in peace, you continue to bring people joy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fabulous

Heartbreaking, anguished, loving, and quintescentially human.

It should be required reading for everyone.

5*

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
This one of those "Treasures!"

I had tears in my eyes...regularly...while reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wish you were still with us

Wonderful

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
This story was 10 up until she died

I can't even rate it now. It sickens me to even comment on it. I don't think I have ever hated an ending more in any other story I have ever read, anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

One of the finest stories I've ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
INCREDIBLE

I don't think I can even read the second part. This is a true masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grow Up!!

Having had such a wonderful, intelligent wife, should have transmuted you into a real man with maturity, dignity, intelligence, and an unshakeable commitment to the highest moral principles. Which, at the very least, should include the humble recognition that: "to err is human, to forgive, divine." If you were any kind of decent "man", there would be no dilemma. Clearly, you're just another sack of shit selfish male pig. Me, me, me; my pain, my pain, my pain.

Go hang yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing read!

no other words

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Why get mixed

Up in the swamp of your past with someone who does not feel the way you do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
10 *

Wonderful!

YvesmiYvesmialmost 5 years ago
So so

Did not like it too much. The male character, the way he appears in the story, it is all about him and his pains. He suffers and he suffers.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 5 years ago

The main character is a bit of a mensch, but holy of holiest, this is a fantastic story. Just a great tale of living life as best you can. I'll admit that I saw the ending coming - telegraphed like a drunks punch, actually - but the setup was so good I had to see it to the conclusion. My congratulations on this.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago

Commenting on the author’s literary style is useless since he passed away some ten years ago.

This story falls into the category of well written, possibly verbose, but implausible especially the ending.

Most readers probably foresaw the reentry of Lorelei into the story. The question was how. The author’s answer makes no sense.

Chris knew about the planned embryonic implantation before Cindy died.

He found the appointment card under her votive candles in her bedroom.

From a legal, ethical and moral standpoint, Chris must have known who the surrogate mother would be. This is not abortion law where the sperm donor has no say in the pregnancy. The embryos were joint property since they consisted of both parents DNA. He would have to have a say on if, when and with whom the embryos would be implanted.

The author leads us to believe that Chris is surprised to learn that Lorelei is to be the surrogate mother 30 days after Cindy’s death via an unmarked, unsigned birthday card with a copy of an appointment card identical to the one he found enclosed in it.

Even if unbeknownst to Chris, Cindy had recruited Lorelei to be the surrogate, it is so out of character for Cindy to ambush her loving husband from the grave. Such arrogance and disrespect from a wife known for her compassion, understating of human nature, openness, and honesty is unthinkable.

What of Lorelei? If all the above were even possible, why would Cindy set up Lorelei with the possibility that Chris may reject her as the surrogate mother. That would be utterly devastating to her. It is far more plausible that Cindy would have obtained Chris’ agreement to the birth mother prior to her death.

And what about Chris, if he allows Lorelei to be surrogate out of respect for his dead wife’s wishes, does that mean Lorelei will have an expectation to be a permanent part of his life?

Of course, he is the ultimate whiner right to the last sentence.

Nice warm and fuzzy but just too implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, though it doesn’t tug at the heart strings. It pulls those suckers right out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It's a story

So if course some stuff is implausible. To me. The most implausible thing is they got married. She is too perfect. A relationship needs to be one of trust and interaction , and she always held the cards. It is no surprise she died ; the story would have been boring with him as the most loving and loved member of her fan club. And she continually pushed Lorelei and his estranged family on him throughout his struggles to avoid them. So as a story goes ,, it makes perfect sense that she would leave him with a pregnant loralei, a plan for their future , a smile from the grave saying " I know what's best, now deal with it". Nice story, but less perfect than his sainted dead wife. But again just a story, so...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I don't mean just a good person but someone like a young Mother Teresa.

Mother Teresa was a fucking sadist who enjoyed other peoples suffering, took money from the most vile humans on the planet, actively withheld medications and pain relief, yet once sick and dying herself managed to get the best medical care the world had to offer

OnethirdOnethirdover 3 years ago
Touching

Having a wife pass away is a great fear. I’ve had 34 years so far and it’s not enough. I didn’t really understand the ending very well; I guess I’m just dense...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
A moving story.

I figured it would be Lorelei. It had to be. I don't normally request a part 2, but I would be interested in hearing what she had to say. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Meh

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Touching. Thank you.

Well told!

Certainly NOT what I thought after the first page.

The only thing I don't like about this story is ... ugh... now I have to re-address my own beliefs about God

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The story was great...

...until Lorelei's potential re-entry into the story.

Somethings should stay dead and buried.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 3 years ago

Awesome! This was written by someone who experienced a great deal of pain but still needed to live.

Rainman80Rainman80over 2 years ago

Wow. Great writing. Brought back bitter sweet dad memories for me. I buried my young wife, she was 33 when she passed. Our children were young. I know it's only a story but it's a great one.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing and 5 Stars on this one . I have had to bury people I have loved . But not My Ex as far as I know that Skank is still alive .

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

Enjoyed it until Cindy showed up. Then it just became boring.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 2 years ago

After a second reading two years on, I liked the story even less than the first go around.

Chris' whinning truly is far to long and oh, so tedious. Cindy walks on water. And the fact that Chris' ex-wife will return to the story is obvious from the second page to the seventh.

The ending strikes me as the classic example of a character not staying true to the story.

For about six pages Cindy can do no wrong, reads minds, is tolerant to a fault. Then in the last three paragraphs she royally screws her husband in the most willful, disrespectful and fundamentally evil way making sure he doesn't realize he has been set up until she's dead.

Just an awful ending. The story brought new meaning to the phrase "she's a devil in disguise".

wolftrapwolftrapabout 2 years ago

This story really got to me and I loved it as much the 3rd time around.

Looking forward to the take from Lorelei's Perspektive - also the 3rd take.

Wherever you are - keep telling your stories.

Nothingman83Nothingman83about 2 years ago

I guess this will make me the echo of a voice in the wilderness. Let Lorelei carry the babies. It seems it is what Cindy would have wanted. But, I am The Nothing Man, so my words carry no weight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cindy showed herself to be a manipulative, entitled and willful yenta. Far from divine, she was an all too flawed human. Her actions were motivated by love for self. She misrepresented those motives quite effectively. What a successful politician she would have made.

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 years ago

A nicely written story.

But the protagonist's constant whining about Lorelei was truly bizarre. I mean, FFS, you're in your 20s and not a preteen! She cheated on you, so what?

So long and thanks for all the fish!

You can whine for 2-3 pages but not 7 solid pages...

Sheesh.

Still a 4* for the language and humor...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

I sort of figured that Lorelie would "volunteer" to carry Cindy's embryos and they would end up together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing short of fantastic

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

This is painfully long.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great story, but about 3 too many pages of him flip-flopping the same shit over and over and over in his head. It would have been less painful to read him thinking "after about another 8 months of constantly over thinking exactly the same old shit again...". Still a great story. By the way, from the moment fertility clinic was mentioned it was obvious Lorelei was a surrogate torpedo in the water and homing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with other comments, this story was a page or three too long, and I’ve known more than one two year old little girl who whines and cries less than this guy did. I did like the general concept of the story but I’m afraid the execution of said story didn’t impress me. And I REALLY get frustrated when any author ends a story with ‘What would you do?’.

I can’t help but think that that’s just a cop-out.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So Cuckboy runs away from SlutJunior Lorelei to fall into the hands of SlutQueen Cindy who not only was the biggest whore in her City but possibly the State as well? 🤔🤔 She of course being an addict as in addicted to being addicted becomes addicted to her faith and then becomes addicted to being a martyr I mean FFS this shit is completely ridiculous.

Anyway posthumous whatever this is a king sized cuckstory for the ages 😎😎😎

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Story of An immature, fragile and stupid man.

Nothing much , nothing less.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenover 1 year ago

WOW... incredibly powerful and so moving. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous