DILF Seduces Shy Teen at her Job

Story Info
Older white man asks Latina out on date, sex soon follows..
1.6k words
4.38
11.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday, I returned back to the frozen yogurt shop where Crystal, a pudgy, cute, Hispanic teen works. I tried not to stare at her bouncy cleavage, which was pressed tightly against her t-shirt, the company's logo emblazoned upon it. It was the 3rd time I had seen her and she recognized me when I walked in. She joked with me and asked if this place was going to become my second home, to which I laughed. She seemed cute and innocent, and I didn't see any ring on her finger (although I doubted there would be, given she is probably a recent high school graduate).

Casual conversation ensued, with her telling me she lived with a couple of roommates, in an apartment a few miles away. After she asked, I told her I lived alone, seeing how I was divorced, and without children. Upon hearing this, her eyes lit up, even though she attempted to play it cool. More chatting between us led me to declare that I was a massage therapist, which is technically true, I suppose, if I don't claim to be licensed. I handed her my card and she looked it over, but got saddened when she saw the listed hourly rate, saying she couldn't afford it. I told her not to worry about it, saying I could be flexible with payment.

If she would be willing to be flexible in other ways, heheheh.

After her boss and a line of customers gave us annoyed looks for holding up the line, I asked her to boba tea after she got off work, to which she agreed.

After the seeming eternity it took for her to finish work, we did as planned. She sheepishly told me she didn't have a car and asked if we could take mine. We entered my flashy German-made car, her arousal practically dripping off her. The ride to the boba tea shop was mostly inane chatting, albeit chatting that ignited a fire of lust and desire within. I assume passersby figured me to be her stepfather, which turned me on even more. In a nutshell, she and I had a great time, and even though it was damn hard to be a gentleman and not try to seduce her, I held off. We held hands on the drive home from the shop, a forearm concealing the bulge in my pants. Once we arrived at her apartment complex, she informed me she was off from work the following day, asking, with a naughty twinkle in her eyes, if I could still work with her on a discounted rate for a massage. As guessed, I assured her it wouldn't be a problem, and we parted ways with a simple peck on the lips.

***

She sent me a text in the late morning, informing me that her roommates were out for the day, and soon thereafter, she invited me over. My heart beat wildly as I drove over to her place, anxious that she might discover I was no more an authentic massage therapist than I was a world-renowned surgeon. Despite this, I overcame my anxiety, my eyes darting around while I stood in front of her apartment door. Opening the door, she beamed a smile at me. Her cinnamon-hued skin complemented her brown eyes and black hair perfectly; her legs exposed by short shorts, while her plump cleavage was pushed up underneath a tank top.

"Hey, come on in," she said, our bodies embracing in a tight hug.

To test the waters, I let my hand and forearm slide down, brushing atop her curvy ass. I exhaled in relief when she giggled, her eyes tilting up to look at me with a dreamy expression.

"I hope this doesn't sound weird, but can we have the massage on my bed? Again, if that's too strange, we can find somewhere else to do it."

"That won't be a problem, we can do it there," I answered, the double entendre maybe, or maybe not, lost on her.

With a neutral expression that took all my acting skills to pull off, I told her that clients usually get naked and cover themselves with a towel when getting an oil massage, but I wanted to keep a feigned sense of modesty alive, so I mentioned she could wear a bra and panties instead.

"Hehe, okay."

Leading the way to her room, we entered, closing the door behind us. Subtly, she locked it, acting as if she was just making sure it was closed all the way.

"I can look away while you strip down," I offered.

"No, it's okay, you don't have to."

I wouldn't have had to look away for long, considering she was down to her matching bra and panties in no time. I took the brief moment of time in which she's standing in front of the bed to stare at her curvy buttocks, which are partially exposed, on account of her bikini-style panties. Her knee leads the way down to the mattress, and she crawls towards the headboard of her bed. Planting her body down, she folds her forearms and rests on them, as if she's out tanning poolside. Retrieving the oil from my bag, I followed her onto the bed, doing my damnedest to not break character, despite the erection that was forming.

Starting the massage at her shoulders, she purred softly as I rubbed her muscles, putting her further at ease, my hands descending down to her back. Unfastening her bra, I worried she might get alarmed; however, she assisted with its removal. I rubbed her around her shoulders and slid her bra straps down, continuing slowly, until I reached her lower back, my erection feeling like steel.

Her velvety voice snapped me from my trance moments later.

"I hear it's better if you go skin-to-skin during massages."

I didn't know how true that was, yet I saw no reason to argue. Telling her to hold on a minute, I did my best to act casual as I stripped down to my boxers, my eyes still locked on the sexy teen. Aware that sometimes plans change, I knew there was the slight chance her roommates could return early, intruding upon what we had going on. Nonetheless, I thought in an optimistic manner as I climbed back on the bed, resuming the massage at her buttocks.

Yanking her panties down to near the top of her hamstrings, my oiled hands squeezed each ass cheek, her giggling breaking the silence. Thereafter, I slid her panties down to her ankles, pulling them off, and tossing them onto the carpet. I completed the backside of her massage by giving a slipshod massage of her legs and feet, my mind on what awaited me on the other side (literally).

"Okay, the backside is finished," I announced, my tone one of staged professionalism. "You can turn over."

She did so, the look on her face conveying that every atom in her body was electrified. Appreciating the sight, I smiled when I saw her bouncy tits and slight pudge in her midsection, leading down to her beautifully shaved private parts. Giggling in falsetto, she played with me by covering her breasts and vagina with her hands and forearm.

"You're going to need to remove those hands, ma'am," I said, climbing back onto the bed, my erection on the verge of bursting through my boxer briefs.

Removing them from her body, I crawled, stopping when my head hovered above her chest. Bringing my head down, I squeezed a floppy tit, putting its nipple in my mouth. I switched sides, feeling her fingers grip my cockhead soon thereafter.

She was gasping and tense, her nipples rock hard.

"Fuck me, fuck me! I'm so horny!" she whined.

Taking off my underwear, I tossed it onto the carpet.

"Hold on," she said, finagling with, then removing a condom from its packet.

Sliding it over my fleshy rod, she gave it a few strokes for good measure, before squirting it with sexual lubricant.

"Please, fuck me!" she pleaded, her eyes desperate.

Rearranging our bodies so that she was on her back and my knees were sunk into the mattress, I grabbed her ankles, relocating them behind my ears. I groaned as I watched my pasty, bigger-than-average cockhead part her pussy lips.

"Oh, shit! It's big!"

Fortunately, I don't think she said it just to pet my ego, but was serious. Sinking my weight closer to her body, my hands on the soft mattress, my cockhead speared its way inside, her wails of delight growing louder. Thrusting in deeper, I kept my balance with one hand, the other one taking hold of her big tanned tit, squeezing it.

"O-M-G! You're fucking me so hard!"

"I can ease up if you'd like," I say, my tone barely louder than a whisper.

"NO!!"

Soon thereafter, she moaned and screamed without abandon, my cock pile-driving her tight teen box. Careful not to orgasm too soon, I slowed down to catch my breath. Next, I turned her around so that she was on all fours. Re-entering her from behind, my fingertips extended over her curvy ass, loud slaps periodically hitting her ass, right before I jammed my manhood in as deep as possible, eliciting screams from her like a banshee.

Faster and faster I went, our sounds filling her room, until we both came (with her coming more than once). Once the sex was done, we laid on the bed in each other's arms, glistening with sweat. Periodically kissing, we made small talk, until she brought up the issue at the back of both of our minds.

"You don't have to go right now, but is it cool if you leave before my roommates get back?" Her doe eyes were sheepish, her expression remorseful on account of having to mention me leaving.

"Yes, that's fine," I answered, one hand wrapping around a glistening breast, right before she started stroking my reawakened cock.

"Again, you don't have to leave for a while, stud."

"That's fine with me, I had no plans to."

THE END