DILF Werewolf Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it... mmmm come for me," Mack focused his tongue on her swollen berry, noticing that it made her convulse and moan the loudest. "Come for your mate... let me taste you... that's it, come! Mmmmmmm!" Blissful, blistering pleasure seized her. Like a good girl Callie flooded his mouth with her sweet essence. Her body was shaking, mind reeling. She had never come that hard before.

Meanwhile, Mack continued to clean up the silky liquid. He was consumed by her taste. It was like ambrosia. This was one of his many fantasies come true. Over the last half year he had enough fantasies about her to fill a hard drive. Now here she was. Naked. Begging for him. God damn! He was so hard it hurt!

She was covered in a light sheen of sweat, body still shuddering when the werewolf man stood up practically ripping the button of his jeans off. "I need you," he growled, his cock springing free it stood at attention, leaking pearly precum. Callie rallied to lift herself up, eager to see... But when she got a look at that cock, the cock that was a major focus in her fantasies, she paused.

"What? What's wrong?" Mack stopped though he wanted to sink so deep inside her he was inside her womb.

"N-Nothing it's just...," Callie inched closer, eyeing the length with lustful curiosity. "I've never seen a werewolf dick before..." It wasn't long but it was thick, a good kind of girth, red with throbbing veins and... something at the base, a swelling just above his scrotum. She had seen him in a bathing suit and often her eyes would be drawn to his crotch wondering: what's he packing? Is it an animal cock or a human one? Well it was a mixture of both. Perhaps because he was half way between his human and animal form his maleness was also.

"Well...," Mack had a moment of doubt. Callie was a petite thing, almost delicate. Would he even fit? "I agree it's not like... human cocks but--"

"Can I touch it?" she asked, the eagerness back. She was suddenly hungry for the forbidden.

"Uh... I don't know," Mack averted his eyes. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. But he wasn't paying attention to how close Callie's small hand was. "I'm... close to losing it completely and--ah!"

Too late, Callie wrapped her hand as best she could around the slick throbbing organ. She licked her lips, her mouth hungry for a taste but perhaps that would have gone too far. Gently she stroked, her thumb swiping softly over his crown to caress his growing knot at the base. He trembled in her hands. Having a shy yet terrifying beast such as him weaken at her slight touch was... exciting.

"It's so hot... and hard," she marveled. "Like... iron velvet..."

"Your... Your hands... are so soft..." And her look of wonder and lust made him throb harder. She gave a firmer stroke and looked up at him with eyes glazed over in arousal.

"I... can't even wrap my whole hand around it."

"That's okay, baby," Mack's hoarse growl hitched. Her fingers played with him, tuning him like an instrument. He couldn't take it anymore. "Oh god... I need to be inside you!"

Lost in his animal frenzy, Mack turned Callie around, bending her half over the table, her delectable bottom wiggling enticingly at him. Without any prompting the werewolf man plunged deep inside her. Luckily she was so wet he slid easily in though the thickness did make her wince a little. But it didn't matter. She moaned. His hands gripping her hips firmly as she became a vessel for his wild lust. He began to pump her with deep strokes, even and hard. Eventually that good girth was making her see colors.

"Fuck! So good... like... fucking tight hot silk... And you take me so well... Just like a good mate should!" Mack praised. "I can feel you... I can feel your pussy throbbing against my knot!"

His hips gyrated in slow, grinding circles, his knot rubbing at her clit. And Callie met each driving thrust with a push back of her own. Mack was amazed that such a petite woman could match his wolf's sexual urges. His thick wolf cock pulsed harder while her human pussy, so hungry for it, was drawing him in deeper.

Callie was mindless with pleasure. Good thing she was fit or else she would have broken a bone or two by now. Her fingers raked at the polished oak table that shook with the force of their mating. Her nipples hard and contracting behind the cups of her bra. Her lungs laboring for breath but she had a darker need that didn't want any of this to stop. The house filled with the sounds of feral growls and hoarse, breathy moans, the slapping of flesh and groaning of the wooden table. Their lovemaking was intense, stoked by carnal ferocity.

"I love your moans...," Mack growled, his pants getting heavier, more labored. "Such a good mate... I wonder if... you'll moan louder... if I touch this part... here."

Callie's body arched at her new cry. He was strumming on her clit, his cock driving faster inside her. "Fuck, Mack!" She cried out. "Oh god yes, baby!" That swollen bulge at the base of his cock was throbbing too. Her pussy had a mind of its own and she could feel it clench then soften, trying to get that bigger part inside.

"You're so close," Mack bent over her, covering her body with his mass. He nuzzled into her neck, his canines scraping against her dampened skin. "I can feel it. Come for me. Come for your mate!" He rammed his rod so deep his knot finally pushed past her entrance and that's when Callie felt her orgasm crash over her, radiating from the soles of her feet to burst in her core. Stars flashed in her eyes the ecstasy ripped through her. "That's it! That's it! I'm... I'm gonna come... toooooooooo!"

Mack howled his release. His pulsing cock gushed inside her. No woman had ever felt so good, so perfect. His muscles tensed then relaxed. His wolf satiated his lupine features began to recede. They collapsed together. Their skin grew salty with shared passion, breathing heavily, pulses throbbing. But Mack's knot remained.

"Holy shit, Mack...," Callie giggled, after such a climax she felt light headed. "So that's what being with a werewolf is like..." Mack laughed too. His breath huffing against her neck, tickling her flesh. He kissed her neck and her back while his fingers trailed along her body. He reached beneath her to cup her breast. The creamy mound felt so pliant to his stroking fingers and loving palm. He should have gotten her completely naked.

"Are you okay?" he asked suddenly afraid he did some permanent damage.

"Mmmmm will definitely have some bruises but I heal fast. Just need some tea and an epsom bath with eucalyptus and I'm good to go," Callie sighed happily. "I like it slow and drawn out but that was... wow!"

"Sorry...," Mack became shy again yet still played with her breasts. "I'm usually more gentle but... like I said it's been... a long time." He pushed himself up. "Let me just... ugh... damn it." He tried to pull his hips back but his knot remained rock hard. He blushed. "Well we... might be here a while... knot needs to soften."

"I don't mind," Callie wriggled her hips causing Mack to groan. It was like being hugged by a velvet fist. "But next time we should do it in a bed."

He kissed her neck, licking at her salty sweet skin humming, "Agreed." He squeezed her breasts. "And next time... I'll give some attention to these beauties." His teeth scraped across her shoulder sending shivers up and down Callie's body.

"Looking forward to that. And maybe I can give that wolf dick of yours a thorough licking too. I always wondered how werewolf cock tasted." Such a minx, Mack chuckled to himself. Callie twisted her upper body just enough to look into those dark brown eyes of his. She caressed his face, smiling warmly at him. She looked so sexy like this, Mack thought. Her hair a mess, her skin flushed, and lips swollen from rough kisses. She had the glow of someone thoroughly fucked. "So... you called me 'mate'."

Mack's cheek bones flushed then he looked away. "Oh... oh that well... don't worry about it..."

Callie pressed up and brushed a kiss across his lips. "I liked it."

"Well... what I said was true... I like you." He wrapped his strong arms around her and she wiggled with a contented sigh. For a few minutes they stuck like that in silence, enjoying the closeness, breathing in the musky scent of sex that filled the room.

"Hey, about our night out...," Callie said.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Why don't we...," It was Callie's turn to blush now. Her black lashes fluttered like butterfly wings against her rosy cheek. "How about we make it a date instead?"

"A date?!" Mack was elated. He nuzzled his lips into her ear. "I would... love that."

Callie turned her head and they kissed. More gentle this time. Languid. Sensual. Exploring the texture of each others' lips and mouths.

"Although...," Callie's kiss-swollen mouth curved into an impish smile. "I might need to get a new dress."

Mack nipped at her lip and with mock-menace said, "And make sure you wear panties this time. Or else..." He flexed his cock and she gasped, toes curling at the new pulse of delight coursing through her.

Callie arched back and with mischievous pleasure suckled at Mack's ear lobe then licked his face. His beard scraped against her tongue and cheek. "Do you promise?"

Mack growled in response. He and his wolf were going to make her pay for that. Callie was looking forward to every bit of it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

12