Dillon's Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany wasted no time sucking my dick all the way into her throat. Unfortunately, I knew immediately that I wasn't going to last long after all of tonight's stimulation and the exultation of having Brittany's lips and tongue anywhere on me. She sucked my dick as well as it had ever been sucked, she licked it from the base to the tip several times, and she massaged my balls with her tongue. I could feel my heart rate rising dangerously fast. I tried to think about anything else that could postpone my orgasm and prolong this insane experience. It was not to be though, as Hannah, still laying on her back where Brittany had left her, ensured my mind was focused on the moment at hand.

"Cum for her, babe! Cum! She wants you to cum for her! Cum!"

My balls tensed, and Brittany knew I was approaching the point of no return. She sat back on her heels and commanded me, "Get up on your knees!" I followed her directions immediately and she resumed sucking my dick from where she was on all fours. I grunted as my first shot of cum hit the roof of her mouth. I had my eyes closed, but I felt Brittany take her mouth off me and replace it with something plastic. I must've shot eight more loads before I was done with one of the strongest orgasms of my life. I finally hung my head, took a deep breath, and opened my eyes. Brittany had the tip of my cock in the nutella jar! My load was mixing with what was left of the hazelnut spread. A little nutella was on the top of the head of my dick, so Brittany sucked it off and sucked the last few drops of cum out of my cock at the same time. I looked at her with reverence, arousal, and a little confusion.

"I swear, I'd be a full-blown lesbian, but I just love the taste of cum too much." With that, Brittany crawled over to Hannah, kissed her once on the lips, then stood and walked to her room with the jar of nutella.

I picked up my nearly catatonic girlfriend and carried her to bed, in awe of what my life had become in the last couple weeks.

12