Dillon's Harem Ch. 03

Story Info
Girlfriend's roommate got a Clone-a-Dick kit.
3.5k words
4.8
12.5k
14
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dillon? Dillon!" My peripheral vision reappeared. How long had I been staring at Ava's tits? "You're lucky you're so cute, you know that?" Ava giggled as my eyes found hers again. "The way you zone out could be annoying, if I didn't like you so much."

I was glad Ava liked me. She was becoming my best friend at work, in addition to my favorite coworker. I felt kinda bad for ogling her. She just had a knack for making normal street clothes look really good. Today, she was wearing a green translucent blouse, with a neckline that dipped just a little into her cleavage. The black top she wore under it was perfectly professional, but it somehow lifted and accentuated her 34B boobs in such a way that you'd swear she was a cup size bigger and maybe a couple band sizes-

"Hello? It's supposed to be an easy question," Ava teased. How was movie night?"

I had to focus. "It was a lot of fun. We had, umm, a lot of nutella."

"Yummmm! I love nutella! Did you get me invited to the next one?" Ava asked.

"I... forgot to ask," I answered lamely.

"Ugh. You know you're the worst, right?" Ava grinned.

I got caught up reminiscing about the sleepover, the smell of Brittany's skin as I leaned in to lick nutella off her chest, the sight of her going down on my girlfriend for the first time, the feeling of her throat around my dick, the possibility of Ava being part of it next time, and-

"Don't you think that's a good idea, Dillon? If I led a stress-relief workshop for our team? I have a lot of experience with techniques to make my coworkers feel good in the middle of the day. These things can get a little messy, but if people are willing to open up, I really think it would be good for morale."

"That sounds great, Ava. How about next month? We've got a few people out on vacation right now, and that'll give you time to prepare."

"Next month is great!" As usual, Ava was as perky as her tits, if not more so. "I mean, I'm pretty much always prepared for this type of thing, but wouldn't hurt to get a little more practice in." She kept talking about her seminar, but I wasn't paying attention. All I could think about was how I'd like to relieve some stress onto her pretty face.

***

Friday night was another girls' night, but I wasn't invited to this one. It was Brittany's birthday, so they were having a small party for just the besties - no boys allowed.

As the guest of honor in her own home, Brittany was sitting on a kitchen chair they had dragged into the living room and decorated like a throne. The girls had even put a costume crown atop Brittany's brilliantly red hair.

On the floor to her right, was my girlfriend, Hannah. She had grown tired of her electric blue hair, and had dyed it a deep purple instead. Hannah inexplicably seems tall, but in reality, she was only 5'6'. She just gave off tall girl energy, as she likes to say.

Sitting across from Brittany was Zoey. I like all my girlfriend's friends, but I was particularly disappointed to be missing out on seeing Zoey - and I do mean "seeing" Zoey. This girl was an amateur nudist. She would reluctantly wear clothes in public, but never a bra, so I had a pretty good impression of her 34A boobs and her perpetually erect nipples. Zoey was 5'4", black, and looked like a 25 year old Tessa Thompson. In the privacy of Hannah's apartment, Zoey was sitting on the floor, cross legged, fully nude, and freshly shaved. The other girls were accustomed to seeing her like this, with her pussy piercing reflecting the room's only light source: the fireplace.

Next in the circle on the floor was Zoey's roommate Kelsey. These two could not have been any more different, and yet they were such perfect roommates. Kelsey was only 23, but had the biggest tits in the group at 36D. She was a 5'8" brunette, who looked like Hailee Steinfeld, except with a full leg sleeve tattoo inspired by A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte. Kelsey wore clothes regularly, but they were generally skimpy, so as to show off her assets, which she considered to be her tits and her tattoo. The girls often joked about what an irresistible temptation the very straight Kelsey must be for the very lesbian Zoey.

"I'm telling you, things with Dillon have been exceptionally good lately," Hannah was saying. "He's so thoughtful, he's so fun, and I'm having the best sex of my life! I feel closer to him than ever."

"That's so great!" Kelsey encouraged. "What changed?"

"I... I don't know," Hannah hesitated. "But I hope it keeps happening." Hannah wasn't looking, but Brittany smiled at her.

"Yeah, yeah, Hannah's happy about a guy. Are you ready for our gift, Britt?" Zoey asked.

"You're gonna love it!" Kelsey beamed.

Brittany tore through the wrapping of the cylindrical package to reveal the words "Clone-a-Dick."

"Surprise!" Zoey called.

"Just what a lonely slut like you needs," Kelsey accused. "You just pick a dick, get it hard, insert it into the goo, wait a bit for the goo to set, remove the dick, pour in the liquid silicone, wait a bit more, and presto! You've got your own personalized dildo, based on your favorite fuck buddy. The whole thing takes like an hour."

"I love it!" Brittany laughed. "But what if I don't have a fuck buddy to clone right now?"

Zoey answered, "Then you insert your fist up to your elbow and clone that!" The girls all laughed. "I'm sure you'll figure something out."

Brittany pondered the gift throughout the rest of the evening. The girls had a little more wine and gossiped about which celebrity's dick they'd most like to clone (or in Zoey's case, which celebrity's hand). When it got late, Zoey and Kelsey said one final happy birthday and walked back to their apartment. As it was only down a couple floors and to the end of the hall, and it was unlikely too many people would be out at 1AM, Zoey made the trip naked.

Alone in their apartment, Brittany lamented her loneliness. "The Clone-a-Dick is hilarious, but I really don't have anyone to clone. I'm kinda between fuck buddies right now, and even if I had one, what am I gonna ask them to let me stick their dick in this thing for an hour? I don't think they'd agree to it."

Hannah answered slowly. "You know who would agree to it... Dillon."

"Really?" Brittany confirmed rhetorically. "You think Dillon would? And you'd be okay with me sticking his fake dick in my pussy every night?"

Hannah giggled. "Girl, what you do with your pussy and how often is your business! But after what we've been through the last few weekends? Absolutely, I'd be fine with it, and I know Dillon would be too."

With that, the girls began to conspire until they fell asleep together on the couch.

***

I had planned to spend my Saturday playing video games, but how could I turn down an invitation to come over to my girlfriend's apartment? Especially keeping in mind how the last few visits to that apartment had gone and Hannah's instructions to shave all my pubic hair before coming over. I had high expectations as I pulled into their parking lot.

"Hey there, sexy," Brittany purred at me in the doorway.

From deeper in the apartment, I heard my girlfriend call, "The man of the hour!"

"Happy belated birthday," I greeted Brittany with a smile.

"It is now," Brittany flirted back.

I was very curious about the bathrobe Brittany had answered the door in. Specifically, was she wearing anything under it, and was she planning to put on anything else now that I had arrived? She turned and walked into her apartment, leaving me to stare at her long, slender legs-

"Are you just gonna hang out in the doorway all night?" Brittany asked over her shoulder.

I scurried into the apartment, and joined my girlfriend on the living room couch. My cock, which always seemed to be at half-mast or more whenever I was in this apartment these days, hardened slightly more when I found Hannah also wearing a bathrobe. Seems like maybe Brittany won't be putting on anything else then, I thought to myself.

Speaking of, Brittany reappeared and handed me a small glass of wine. I could hear the Alabama Shakes coming from Brittany's record player.

"Dillon," Hannah began. We have a proposition for you." I, of course, was all ears. "How would you feel about your dick being in Brittany's pussy on a semi-regular basis?"

Did the entire world stop turning, or was it just me? "...I..."

"I want that Dillon. I wanna feel your hardness, the exact curve of your dick deep in my warm pussy, pressing on my g-spot, at whatever time of the day or night that my body most craves you."

"...I..."

The girls both burst out laughing. "Ok, I think it's working," said Hannah. "Show him."

Brittany showed me her birthday present. "I wanna use your dick as the model!"

I was confused by what exactly this product was, disappointed that I apparently wouldn't actually be fucking Brittany anytime soon, but still aroused by the novelty of what the girls seemed to be suggesting.

"Are you okay with me knowing today, and forever, exactly what your hard dick looks like?" Brittany strode sensually toward me as she asked.

Obviously my answer was yes.

"Then the first step, is getting your dick hard," Hannah pronounced. "Birthday girl, would you like to do the honors?"

Brittany took one final step into me, and pressed our bodies together from shoulder all the way down to knee. She sank slowly to her knees, without ever breaking contact between her chest and my body. I held my breath as Brittany reached up to unbuckle my belt and lower my shorts. I was already pretty hard and tenting my boxers. Brittany softly took the shaft of my dick between her teeth and flicked her eyes up into mine. Honestly, I could stare into those emerald pools forever, especially in this position. While maintaining eye contact, Brittany released my dick from her teeth, kissed the spot that had just been in her mouth, and then reached up to remove my boxers.

Meanwhile, Hannah was working on removing the Clone-a-Dick from its packaging and preparing for the insertion. When the kit was ready, she set it down, and joined Brittany on her knees to help get me ready.

Brittany greeted Hannah with a kiss.

"Need any help?" Hannah asked.

"Hmm, I'd love some!" Brittany purred excitedly.

With my hard cock standing at attention between them, the girls got to work. As Brittany worked up one side, Hannah would work down the other. It didn't take long to get me to full mast, at which point, the girls abruptly stopped.

"That's all for now, babe," Hannah informed me. "If you cum and go soft now, everything's ruined."

I was immensely disappointed, but I understood. I felt like I was never gonna get to fully experience Brittany's mouth.

Instead, Brittany had retrieved the Clone-a-Dick and was lining it up. The sensation as she pushed my dick into the mold was strange. The weird gelatinous compound actually felt pretty good - it was warm and a little tacky, but it squished and reconstituted around my penis so tightly. When it was positioned how Brittany wanted it, she let it go, and both girls burst out laughing. The canister stayed at the same nearly vertical angle as the dick that supported it.

When the girls were able to compose themselves, Hannah updated us all on the instructions. "Now, he just has to stay exactly like that for at least 15 minutes. Babe, can you do that? No touching yourself, not even on your pelvis. We can't risk jostling the mold. Brittany, we've gotta make sure he stays hard that whole time, which is gonna be difficult without touching him. I'll grab my computer and put on some porn or something..."

"Yeah... or something." There was a glint in Brittany's eye that I quite liked the look of. She unbelted and dropped her robe, treating me once again to a full frontal view of her body: her perky 32B tits on her slender, 5'10" frame; her gorgeous face; her magnificent red bush. This sight alone could keep me hard for 15 minutes. I could scarcely believe my eyes though, as she turned toward my girlfriend.

Brittany unbelted and dropped Hannah's robe too, without any resistance. My girlfriend's body was just as hot as our friend's. She had nearly identical 32B tits, but they looked slightly bigger on her slightly smaller 5'6" frame. I saw she had updated her bush to match her new purple hair color.

Brittany put one hand on Hannah's left hip, and the other behind Hannah's neck. She pulled in for a kiss, and the girls made out in front of me for a couple minutes. I loved the way Brittany's elbow length red hair intertwined with Hannah's shoulder length purple hair. When their faces separated, I could see Hannah and Brittney both smiling. Through some unspoken connection, they slowly dropped together to the ground and assumed a 69 position with Hannah on top. I couldn't believe my eyes. My innocent, vanilla girlfriend, who had only had her first girl-on-girl experience two weeks ago, was about to lick her first pussy, right in front of me. It was all I could do to stop myself from ripping off the Clone-a-Dick and giving myself some long overdue relief.

Hannah raised her head and purred and hummed, as Brittany planted kisses on Hannah's inner thighs. Hannah, overeager, stuck her tongue directly into Brittany's pussy, causing her to yelp. I could see Hannah's head nodding up and down as she worked her tongue deep inside her roommate. I watched Hannah's dimples appear as she sucked on Brittany's clit. Like I've said, my sex life with Hannah was vanilla but excellent. There's something to be said for enthusiasm, even in the face of a lack of experience. It seemed like Brittany was feeling the passion, as she had temporarily given up on eating out Hannah. Brittany's head hung up against Hannah's pussy, but with her mouth closed. As Hannah got her footing, Brittany stirred and started to speak softly: "Ooh, Han, babe, right there. Just like that. Damn. I've wanted you to do this to me for so long. I fantasize about you almost every night, and I usually wake up in a puddle. Fuck - fuck - fuck me - fuck!"

I had a front row seat to this stunning lesbian show, and I had never been so hard in my life.

Brittany was fighting for her life under Hannah's oral assault. The girl was a natural, and also had the distinct homefield advantage of knowing what felt good to a clit. "Please Hannah, keep going. Keep licking that clit. Hmm, long strokes up and down my lips. God, that feels so good. Oh make me cum, and then I promise to give you the best damn orgasm of your life!" Hannah gripped Brittany's ass tighter and really gave it her all. Brittany's quadriceps and adductors flexed around Hannah's head. Her chest pushed out a bit as her shoulders clenched together under her. "Yes, right there, yes, yes, fuck, YESSSSSSSS!" Brittany exclaimed as she came. Her whole body slumped back to Earth, as Hannah gave her a few more long, light licks.

Hannah turned her head toward me and beamed with pride. Seeing Brittany's cum glisten all over Hannah's face was doing its job of keeping me hard.

Brittany took a deep breath, then smiled wide. "Come here," she ordered Hannah's pussy. Brittany grabbed a handful of each of Hannah's butt cheeks and pulled her in. You could tell Brittany had a lot of experience eating pussy, and she dove into Hannah's like it was the sweetest treat she'd ever had. Hannah tried to reciprocate, but she was quickly overwhelmed by the pleasure Brittany was giving her. In contrast to Brittany, Hannah was unable to form coherent words, let alone sentences. Instead, she was reduced to a series of ooooohs and grunts and whimpers. When she ran out of breath, Hannah would grit her teeth and open her lips slightly, and a soft whistle would signal her strained oxygen intake. Hannah laid her face on Brittany's pelvis, with her ear resting on Brittany's pussy. With her head turned toward me, I could see as Hannah responded to Brittany's oral ministrations. Several times, Brittany took Hannah to the brink, but wouldn't let her crest over. I watched the pleasure and the frustration and the desperation wash over her face over and over. When Hannah couldn't take anymore, Brittany took her to the brink one last time and then shoved her right off the cliff. Hannah's face had been clenched shut for so long, but suddenly sprung open as she gasped when the orgasm overtook her. Her body convulsed so violently that she fell off Brittany, and kept spasming on her back next to her for a minute.

Brittany laid on her back, staring at the ceiling, but asked me rhetorically, "Is it vanilla? Is it caramel? Her pussy is so delicious - unlike any treat I've ever had."

As the girls caught their breath, I took stock of myself. My brow was sweating and my whole body was fatigued. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, but I desperately needed to get off. After a few minutes of rest, Hannah got to her knees, made her way over to me, and mercifully removed the mold. "Come here," she ordered Brittany, who complied with a renewed vigor.

Brittany got in position, on her knees in front of me, looking up to me with those big beautiful eyes and her mouth agape. Hannah was kneeling beside her and jacking me off, pointing me right at Brittany. Brittany started kneading her breasts and saying, "Hmm, cum for me Dillon. Cum for me. Thank you so much for letting me make a mold of your dick! I'm gonna be fucking myself every night with your beautiful cock. I can't wait to feel it filling up my tight pussy. Can you imagine? Me in bed, naked, sweating and moaning your name, shoving a you-shaped dildo in and out of my pussy? Then I'll take it out and suck all my warm pussy juice off it! Or maybe I'll be in your girlfriend's bed, shoving your dick in and out of her while I lick her clit. We'll call you and put you on speaker phone, so you can see but not hear as I make your girlfriend cum with your dick and my tongue. Hmm, I can't wait. Hmm, cum for me Dillon. Cover my pretty face with your cum. Get my pretty face all fucked up with your big load! You know I still have some of your cum left in that nutella jar? I've been savoring it, just taking a couple fingerfuls each night. I love the way it tastes. Hmm, I just love cum so much. I want more! Give it to me! Give me your cum! Cum for me! Cum!"

With a groan and a grunt, I finally succumbed to Hannah's hand and Brittany's dirty talk. I let loose an hour's worth of built up sexual tension, shooting my load all over Brittany's face, just like she wanted. Rope after rope of my cum covered first her left cheek, then her closed mouth, then into her open mouth, then her forehead twice, then her right eye, then her closed mouth again, with the final burst dribbling out onto her chin. As I came, Brittany had closed her eyes and stopped moving. She stayed like that for another moment after I'd finished, until she suddenly jerked in place a few times, as she had a small orgasm too. Hannah, hand still wrapped around my softening dick, drew on Brittany's right cheek with the drop of cum that had eeked out of my tip, post-orgasm. We were all breathing heavy.

Hannah looked around until she found my phone on the floor. She handed it to me and instructed me, "Take a few photos of this."

Brittany still hadn't moved or opened her eyes. I took a photo zoomed in on her cum-covered face. Then I zoomed out to get one of her kneeling in front of me. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, so I took the same two photos again. Hannah sidled over and pressed their cheeks together, so I took a photo of the two girls together. I got one of Hannah and Brittany facing each other, lips extended out cartoonishly to kiss each other. Finally, Brittany told me to take one more with the flash on. She pushed her boobs together and up, stuck out her tongue, and winked.

"Text me those." With the photoshoot complete, Brittany got up and walked to her room, without ever wiping any of my cum from her face.