Dillon's Harem Ch. 04

Story Info
Helping Ava prepare for her Stress Relief Workshop.
3.6k words
4.73
7.7k
11
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the feeling of a soft hand gripping my morning wood. It had been a busy week and I hadn't been able to see my girlfriend at all. When I finally came over on Thursday night, I ended up passing out in her bed before we even had a chance to make out. Hannah's hand massaging my neglected member was the perfect way to start my Friday morning. I hadn't cum since last Saturday, when Hannah had jacked me off onto her roommate's face. What an incredible night that had been! The image of Hannah's beautiful redheaded roommate Brittany, on her knees in front of me, her face streaked in my cum, had been burned onto the inside of my eyelids. I could see it now, as Hannah stroked me to full hardness once again. I stretched my arms wide and opened my chest, thrusting my hips up into Hannah's hand in the process.

"Good morning," Hannah purred at me. "Are you finally ready to cum?"

"Mhmmmm, I need it," I responded. "I'm so pent up."

"I knowwww," Hannah whined. "You haven't been here to fuck me all week. I'm pretty horny now too... Have you even been jerking off?"

"No," I answered honestly. "I've been so exhausted all week, I just haven't had the time or the energy."

"Poor babe," Hannah cooed at me. "Well, you're here now. You like how I stroke your big dick? You like feeling my warm hand grasped around your cock? Do you want me to go faster?"

"Hmm, a little bit faster, please."

Hannah gripped me a little tighter and started stroking me a little faster, as requested. "Is that how you like it? Would this make you cum?"

A more alert Dillon would've noticed Hannah's choice of "would" as opposed to "will." I was still so sleepy, so cozy, so horny, and so happy, I just said, "Hmm, it sure would..."

Hannah suddenly released me. "Well, we can't have that! I have plans for you for later, and I want you as horny as you've ever been in your life. Can't have you cumming right now and ruining it."

I groaned in frustration. "Babe, please! I'm already so sexually frustrated. What are we doing tonight?"

"It's a surprise," Hannah informed me. "But you're gonna love it! Just promise me you won't cum between now and tonight?"

"Ughh, fine. Fine. This better be worth it though."

"Oh, it will be! It really will be. You're my most wonderful boyfriend and you deserve what's coming for you tonight," Hannah beamed at me.

"I love you," I smiled at my girlfriend.

"I love you too! These last few weeks have been so amazing. Thank you for supporting me as I've broken out of my shell a bit. I feel so comfortable around you and Brittany, and these new experiences make me nervous, but I'm really enjoying them."

"Oh, it's been my pleasure, I assure you. Let me know if you wanna break out any more," I agreed.

"Oh I will," Hannah said with a wink. "But for now, you need to go take a shower and get ready for work."

"Aren't you gonna join me? Even if I'm not allowed to fuck you in the shower, I love just seeing you naked. You could keep edging me, and then I'd be even more pent up tonight?" I offered.

"Hmm, that does sound fun..." Hannah pondered. "But nope! I'm way too horny to wait any longer. I'm gonna go see if Brittany's awake and wants to eat my pussy."

"But-"

"Nope! You can't join. We need you all riled up tonight. Enjoy your showerrrrrr," Hannah called as she walked out of her room, and down the hall toward Brittany's.

I grumbled, but only a little. I couldn't be too annoyed that my girlfriend was exploring her bicuriosity, especially when it so often lately led to me getting some collateral fun with Brittany. Plus, she promised me some fun later, so I was curious what she had in store for me.

I started my shower hot, and picking up where my girlfriend had left off, while imagining what she and her roommate were doing down the hall. But out of respect for her plans, I stopped touching myself and turned the shower to cold. I could wait until tonight. I showered quickly, brushed my teeth, and generally got ready for the day as quickly as I could. I was often late, as I zoned out in the shower, but I make much better time when the shower is unbearably cold.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, I could hear my girlfriend's muffled shrieks, emanating from Brittany's room. My dick twitched under my towel. I was at a crossroads between peeking into Brittany's room, or walking into the kitchen to start preparing my coffee and toast. I knew what Hannah wanted, so I stepped into the living room.

"Well, hello!" a voice from the dinette table surprised me so much I almost fell over.

Kelsey and her step-sister Taylor were sitting there eating cereal! I clutched onto my towel as I looked them over.

Kelsey, of course, was stunning as always. She was wearing a tight white tank top, and you could see the red straps of her bra on her shoulders and the red cups of her bra through the tank top. Her 36D tits were so perky and bountiful, and this morning of all mornings I was especially tempted to stick my face in her cleavage.

I had only met Kelsey's sister Taylor a couple times before, but she was just as hot. Where Kelsey was beautiful, Taylor was adorable. She was only 19 and about 5'6", but she had developed nice, full tits that I'd estimate at 34Cs. She was well-covered up in a long-sleeve tee-shirt that had the Central University seal across the front, but you could see the imprint of the two tiny barbells that pierced her nipples. She looked like Ana de Armas as a blonde. I didn't see her as often as Hannah's other friends because Taylor wasn't old enough to go out bar hopping with us yet - she still lived at home with her parents, as her college was close enough to commute to. Still, she joined the girls on their adventures frequently enough that she was in so many group photos on my girlfriend's instagram. I had masturbated to her image many times, trying to figure out how many inches of my dick this peppy, petite, nubile woman could take in her-

A particularly loud moan from Brittany's bedroom brought me back to the present. I looked sheepishly at Kelsey (who was raising her eyebrows at me appraisingly) and Taylor (who was looking at me smugly).

"We were pretty curious," Kelsey began. "We heard the shower running, and assumed that was Brittany, because surely the two people having sex in this apartment would be you and Hannah. But then why would the sex noises be coming from Brittany's room?"

"How interesting to find out YOU were the one in the shower..." Taylor continued.

"Well, this is gonna make for interesting conversation while we're out shopping together this afternoon," Kelsey mused.

"I...um..." I started. "I have to get to work." I turned back toward Hannah's room, leaving the girls giggling behind me.

***

"Dillon!"

Ava's voice made me jump. I had zoned out at my desk once again - this time, I had been looking at the photos of Brittany's cum-streaked face, fantasizing about what she and my girlfriend must have been doing this morning, and wondering anxiously what Hannah had in store for me tonight. I couldn't wait to-

"Not even gonna let you get distracted in the first place today, Dillon. We have work to do." Ava continued as she walked into my office. "You said you would help me practice for my Stress Relief Workshop."

That's right, I did. Why did I set a meeting for a Friday afternoon? This practice run with Ava was the only thing requiring my active participation that stood between me and my weekend, which is to say, the only thing between me and my date tonight. Alright, let's just get through this. I could probably use some stress relief, to be honest. I set my phone down on my desk and turned toward Ava.

Ava shut my office door behind herself, and sat in my guest chair. Looking into her iridescent blue eyes, I remembered why I had agreed to this meeting. I'd agree to anything Ava asked of me. Her 34B boobs looked bigger on her trim 5'5" frame. Moreover, she was absolutely gorgeous, and when she smiled, it was impossible for me to even follow along with what I was agreeing to. Today, she was wearing a sharp gray skirt and suit jacket, over a cobalt button-up blouse that nicely contrasted her lightly bronzed skin.

"Now, as you know, I have a degree in psychology, and my background was in HR, before I joined this sales team. I am an expert at relieving stress in my coworkers. In fact, in my last role, once my office door closed, I had nearly 100% success rate in brightening people's days. I'm going to be utilizing some of those skills today (and during my actual seminar for our team in a few weeks). Please know that anything you share with me will be A) totally confidential, and B) helpful in knowing how best to help you."

Ava was presenting all this so seriously. I guess that was good for her practice run. Practice how you want to perform, they say.

"Please share as much as you're comfortable with," Ava continued. "What are your current stressors?"

Hmm, what could I share with Ava? On the one hand, she was my best friend at work. On the other hand, she was a coworker. Maybe I should tell her about the pressure of my other deadlines? Or that incident with my mom the other day? Or about-

"Oh, I almost forgot! Can I use your phone to time my presentation? I have some cue cards on my phone, so it would be nice to be able to use yours to check my times." Ava reached for my phone. "Your password is 841066, right? Sorry, I was looking over your shoulder one time when you...ummmmm, could this maybe be part of one of your stressors?"

Ava turned my phone screen towards me. I could feel the color drain from my face as I saw the photo of Brittany with cum, MY cum, all over her face, still filling my screen, right where I left it.

"Isn't this your girlfriend's roommate?" Ava asked.

I was at a complete loss for words.

Ava turned the phone back towards herself. "She is seriously so hot," Ava opined. "I just love redheads. Is that your cum? There's so much!" Ava swiped through the next few photos. "Oh, there's Hannah! She's gorgeous too. You're a lucky guy! So, you hooked up with your girlfriend's roommate. What was her name again? Brittany, okay. So you hooked up with Brittany. Hannah doesn't seem too upset in these photos. Have there been any repercussions since then? Any new stress in your relationship?"

"N- no." I finally found my voice. "Actually, it's been fine. Hannah's been exploring lately... Well, she's been exploring with her roommate. I've been pretty busy lately, so we haven't been able to..."

"Wait, you and Hannah haven't... in how long? Ava asked.

"Well, since that photo was taken, so about a week."

"A week!?" Ava exclaimed. "But you've hooked up with Brittany since then?"

"No, actually." Ava was good. Or maybe I just felt really comfortable with her. Why was I telling her all this? "I haven't cum since that photo was taken."

"OMG. So you have this amazing threesome with your girlfriend and her roommate, you cum all over their faces, and then a week of nothing! Your hormones must be going wild!" Ava speculated.

"Um, it wasn't a threesome. I mean, not really. They played around and I just watched. All I got was a handjob."

Ava's jaw dropped. "That must be causing some serious stress. No wonder every time I see you, you're zoned out, staring at my tits or my ass. You're not cumming enough!"

I was a little embarrassed Ava had caught me. "I mean, I certainly wouldn't mind cumming more... but Hannah and I have a pretty great sex life. And it's getting better!"

Ava more or less ignored my affirmation of my sex life. "Dillon, a lack of ejaculation, or e-lack-ulation, is a serious trauma. Studies have shown that men who cum less than three times per week (handjobs only count as half a time), have half the attention span, are at a higher risk of heart disease, and have less supportive friendships. It has to do with how your anterior amygdala processes testosterone."

"Wait, really? Should I be worried?"

"I absolutely made all of that up. It's cute that you believed me though!" Ava giggled. "But for real, if you've got blue balls, you're probably gonna be more distracted and more stressed. It's like the Snickers commercial says: you're not you when you're horny."

Ava is so funny, I thought to myself. I should really introduce her to my girls, so we can hang out more.

"Luckily, this lends itself perfectly to my seminar!" Ava said so cheerfully. "I think I have enough info to go on." She took off her suit jacket and hung it by my closed office door. "You just sit back and relax, and let me help you destress." Ava got to her knees in front of me and reached for my zipper.

"Whoa, whoa! What are you doing?"

"I told you, I'm gonna use my skills to help relieve some of your pressure." Ava unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. "Don't worry, I'm really good at brightening people's day like this."

I couldn't believe it. I had thought I'd caught Ava flirting with me ever since she started working here, but I didn't think anything would come of it. Now here she was, on her knees, about to make me cum.

"Just sit back and let me do all the work!" Ava instructed me. She pulled my belt out of my pants and threw it in the corner of the room. She used her left hand to pull my boxers down a little and her right hand to pull my cock out. I was already semi-hard, but getting harder quickly. Ava's big blue eyes were focused on my cock as she began to stroke it. She looked up to make eye contact with me as she said, "Your cock is absolutely beautiful. Almost makes me wanna ride it." Ava maintained eye contact as she got up high on her knees, leaned forward, and got to work. While holding the head of my cock in her right hand, she cupped my balls in her left. She stuck her tongue out as far as she could, placed it firmly against my balls, and licked up over my ball sack, up my shaft, until she replaced her right hand with her lips around my head. Her hand shifted down to work my shaft, while she suckled softly on my head. With two hands working my shaft and balls, she wagged her tongue back and forth on my frenulum. She opened her mouth wide for a moment, and saliva ran out of her mouth like a faucet, coating my dick in her natural lube. She closed her lips around my head again and hummed. I threw my head back in ecstasy, but only for a few seconds. I didn't want to miss watching my gorgeous friend suck my cock.

While continuing to make eye contact and suck my dick, Ava unbuttoned her shirt completely. She sat back on her heels to throw the blouse off her shoulders, then crumpled it up and threw it in the corner with my belt. She sat up high on her knees again. "Wanna help me with this?" she asked coyly. "It opens from the front."

I leaned forward in my chair. I reached eagerly for the clasp of her bra. I unhooked it, but paused for a moment to make sure I was prepared to savor the sight. Ava shimmied and smiled at me. I opened her bra and let it fall down her arms to the floor. Her tits were perfect: 34B, perky, symmetrical and round, skin the color of dulce de leche, with nipples like Hershey Kisses. I started to reach for her boobs, but all in one motion, Ava leaned forward, pinned my hands to my armrests, and used me as leverage to position her mouth on my dick once again.

Ava gave me what was arguably the best blowjob of my life. At any given moment, she had both hands and her mouth involved. She constantly produced saliva, making everything sloppy. She would periodically gather up some of the saliva from my cock, or directly from her mouth, and pull it into strings across her cheeks and forehead. She went beyond enthusiastic into passionate about giving me this blowjob. She knew exactly how to edge me too. Every time I felt like I was about to blow, she'd back down and just tickle my balls with the tip of her tongue until I had calmed down enough for her to resume deep throating me. Ava took me so far into her throat that her nose would bury in my pubic hair and then she'd keep going until her forehead pressed into my pelvis. She fucked her own face on my dick with such aggression, it was as if her uvula was a second g-spot. At one point while my cock head was fondling the bottom tip of her uvula, Ava froze, then whimpered and shuddered as she came. I wondered idly what it meant about a woman's psyche when she could cum just from giving oral - I bet Ava could tell me. When I finally felt myself approaching the point of no return, when I knew Ava wouldn't be able to edge me any longer, I asked where she wanted me to cum, assuming it would be deep down her throat.

Instead, Ava backed off until her lips were pressed around the slit of my urethra, like she was sucking from a straw. She jacked me off into her mouth until I came with the most satisfying orgasm I'd had in weeks. I filled Ava's mouth until her cheeks bulged out to make room for my load. With a deep, heaving sigh, I was finally done. Ava leaned back on her heels with one hand on the floor behind her to steady herself. With her other hand, she pulled the waistband of her pants out from her body slightly. She then dribbled my cum onto her chest, moving her face left to right, until both boobs were covered. My cum ran down over her chest and down her belly. Some of it pooled along the waistline of her pants, but in the center where she was stretching it out, some of my cum ran down into her pants.

"Your cum is delicious and I thought about swallowing it," Ava explained. "But I love to be covered in it even more."

My dick twitched at Ava's words. I wished I could go another round, but I was pretty well spent. Suddenly, post-nut clarity hit me. "Oh my God. I cheated on Hannah! And we're coworkers! This is really bad, we shouldn't have done this! Hannah told me specifically not to cum until tonight's surprise, and now I'm gonna be in trouble with HR, and-"

"Hey!" Ava snapped at me. "Relax," she said more kindly. "First of all, no one is in trouble. This was fun for me too, and it was good practice for my workshop. I'm not gonna tell HR. I'm happy to do this for you! I wasn't kidding when I said men who cum less than three times per week must have less supportive friendships. Let me know anytime you need a dick massage! I'd love to do this again for my good friend Dillon. Second of all, I have a feeling Hannah is gonna be fine with this."

"I don't know, I feel pretty guilty. We probably shouldn't do this again."

"Well, think about it. In the meantime, I'm jealous that you have a photo of Brittany covered in cum on your phone. Take some photos of me!"

Reluctantly, I agreed. If this was gonna be a one time thing, I should at least preserve the memory as best as I could. I took out my phone and snapped several photos as Ava tried a few different poses. The last one was Ava standing in front of me with her hands on her bent knees in the classic sorority pose.

When we were done with the photoshoot, Ava gathered up her clothes. She put on her bra, blouse, and jacket, all without ever wiping away any of my cum. Dark splotches immediately began to appear on her blouse, but they were more or less covered up by her suit jacket.

"One more thing, Dillon. I don't mind at all, but given your concerns, you might wanna consider getting a locked folder on your phone for some of your more interesting photos." Ava was right about that. "Thanks for helping me prepare for my workshop! See you at the 2:00 meeting!" Ava bounced out of my office.