Dina Might with a Laser Beam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok, just do what you have to. You're doing a good job." So, although it was through a gloved hand, there I was, gently pulling her outer labia open so I could zap the innermost hairs. I lasered away at the already short hairs, secretly fascinated at the extreme close-up view I was getting of her vagina. Then, when the time came to do her left side, I switched hands, pulled her left labia open with my right hand, and lasered her pubic hairs holding the wand in my left hand.

This close, there was no avoiding smelling her. Her pussy. Her crotch. Her ass. My face was less than a foot from her. She smelled delightful. Her groomed pussy looked amazing. I couldn't believe what was happening. But I was continuing to get better and more confident at this. Then another milestone.

"Ok, open up wider and lean back, there are some hairs back there too," I said, nodding down below her vagina to her ass. She complied without batting an eye, wiggling downward a bit and pulling her knees up to her shoulders. She even raised her bottom up into the air for me, leaving me wide-eyed and just inches from both her pussy and her tiny, round, and most delightfully beautiful anus. I zapped around, and again, had to also pull and hold each ass cheek open to get to all the visible hairs. It was spectacular, even through the gloves. I couldn't quite feel the warmth of her flesh the way I would without them. But still amazing.

"Ok, let's rearrange now," she said, and leaned forward, to get off the table. I had to stand up to give her room, which was going to be a bit awkward. My erection would most clearly be visible, but in a split second, she climbed back onto the table, this time crouching her knees and elbows. Again though, gravity caused her blouse to sag down. Another quick view of her nipples, this peek a little longer than the first. I started targeting the hairs that weren't readily accessible while she was on her back. "After this you'll probably have gotten what you can for one night, right?"

I didn't want it to end, but I had to be agreeable. "Yep." As I finished up, I realized to my horror, that having spent almost an hour lasering Dina's pussy, seeing it, smelling it, that even through the two pairs of underwear, there was also a big wet spot of my pre-cum in plain sight, with added prominence since it was at the apex of the also erection bulging through my pants.

She stood up, and sadly for me, wrapped the towel back around her. "How's it looking?"

"Good!" I said, perhaps too enthusiastically. I got the impression she meant, 'how is it looking, regarding the task of lasering my pubic hairs?' In my head, it was, 'how is my amazing pussy and ass looking?'

It turned out we were both right, because, yet another shock, she followed up with, "I bleached it, with one of those home anal bleaching kits. I can't see to tell if it's making a difference. What do you think?"

"I was wondering about that. I mean, I didn't get to... I mean I didn't see it before, but It looks amazing!" Again, I worried that I was being too enthusiastic. And that 'get to' part probably sounded a bit too wishful. She didn't seem to notice or to be offended, though.

"It also takes several treatments. Keep an eye on it for me, it's hard turning and looking in the mirror to see it." I was happy to comply. I couldn't believe what was happening to me, but I have to say, if a beautiful woman asks me to keep an eye on her ass for her, I'm going to be quite happy to comply.

Not much else happened. I was about done for this treatment. I knew she probably knew more about it, but we talked a little more about the process, about how the hairs would start falling off over the next few days, and how it would take several more treatments to achieve absolute baldness.

She went back to the bathroom to get dressed. And in her absence, I managed to mostly lose the erection, but the wet spot was still there. I decided to sit on the couch and cross my legs, in a way that the fold of the cloth might hide it. She came back out, but also had her purse out and her keys in her hand. Sadly, she was leaving.

"Ok. Thanks. Do you mind if I come back tomorrow? I know we have to wait a bit for my pubic hair to fall out, but I want to do my upper legs and inner thigh, maybe my underarms am too."

Oh, thank the dear lord, I thought to myself, but trying to not act too excited, I just said, "Sure!" I couldn't believe I was here talking to Dina about her pussy, ass, legs, and underarms. I was having a good day.

"I hope you don't mind. I hope it wasn't too strange."

"Not at all," I said.

"Like I said, we shan't speak of it," she said, a twinge of humor in her voice.

I nodded, and the motion made me realize I needed to crane my neck and hopefully give the joints in my spine a much-needed crack. It made an audible sound.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry," she said, realizing she had caused my neck to be a little sore.

"No, no, no, don't worry at all. I enjoyed it," I said, trying to make it sound like an off-hand joke, and that grooming my ex sister-in-law's pubic hairs was no big deal.

"Yes, it seemed like you did," she said casually. Wait. What did she mean by that? Was she implying that she had noticed the erection? "See you tomorrow, about seven?" And she was gone.

I needed to masturbate. I still was having trouble processing all that had happened. But having spent the past hour with a raging erection, I took the towel she had been sitting on, pressed the part where her bottom had been to my nose, went to my room, and masturbated. Twice. To thoughts of Dina's spectacular vagina.

::::::::

The next day she came over again. This time, casually as ever, she took her bottoms off in the breakfast nook, not even going to the bathroom to change. And she hopped back up onto the table, this time me focusing on her thighs. I could already see, that even though it was barely noticeable, some of her pubic hairs were starting to thin out.

"I can already see the hair thinning out a bit," I said. I still was thrilled to be talking pussies with Dina. Who would have thought that all these years later as adults, I was spending time with her pussy?

"Do from this angle too?" and she rolled over, again onto her elbows and knees, this time I was doing the back of her thighs. She still smelled amazing. And I wasn't sure if it was my imagination, but her cute little asshole was again a little pinker and lighter than before.

"Did you treat your behind again? It's lighter than yesterday, I think." She nodded. She smelled even better than the day before.

Being behind her, I also had the opportunity to really stare and look closely, without being caught. And I noticed something, something that I had dismissed as possibly my imagination the day before. But there was no doubt this time, there was a little glistening wetness visible, between her inner labia. And they were bigger than yesterday too, subtly engorged. I could see it. Smell it. And blended with the pheromones from her ass cheeks right there, it made me so hard my penis hurt. I had worn three pairs of underwear today, but something told me I would still create a wet spot in the front of my pants.

Maybe it was wrong, but the context made me feel brazen. Plus, I had the latex gloves on. I was purely just checking. I reached up, and with fingers of each hand outstretched, I spread each cheek open to fully stare at her ass and asshole. "Wow, that looks fabulous," I said excitedly, not caring if I sounded too eager in the heat of that moment.

"Hey, take a picture? Show me."

As fast as I could, in order to beat her to saying "my phone is in my purse," I quickly stood and got my own phone out, fumbled a bit to press the right buttons, but thankfully got it ready to go reasonably quickly. I started snapping, taking exactly eight pictures in rapid succession, my phone making fake shutter sounds with each shot. Normally I'm not this nimble with the buttons on the phone, but I surreptitiously set the phone to video mode and took a short video of her ass and pussy. I felt bad. But was already planning my masturbation for the evening.

"It looks spectacular. A porn star would be proud!" I texted her all eight pictures, but not the video. That was my sordid secret.

"Delete," she said flatly.

I made a spectacle out of deleting the pictures, holding the screen of the phone where she could see, by the time she turned around. In my head, I counted, and deleted all eight pictures, with her seeing that I had deleted them.

"How's your neck, by the way? If you're OK, can we do my underarms too?"

This was turning into the new 'best day of my life'. Yesterday's grooming session had been the previous 'best day of my life', but today was even better. Before I had even finished saying "Sure, no problem," she had already pulled her t-shirt up and off, standing there in just a bra, no bottoms. I was hoping she would take off her bra too, but no luck. Not that looking at her lacy bra wasn't nice to see.

"Ok, I guess stand, and I'll do it that way?" I was trying to avoid my erection being seen, by remaining in my chair. She smelled amazing up there too. I loved everything about the way she smelled.

Again, the evening came to an anticlimactic end. She said thanks, we talked about maybe tomorrow, but it wasn't firmed up. As soon as she left, I sat back on the couch and started watching the video. And pumping my cock. This business of staying hard for hours at a time is hard work! I abruptly stopped and pulled up my pants when I heard a noise outside, but by the time I pulled my pants up while remaining seated and walked to the door, nothing was out there.

::::::::

The next day, I was eager to have her come over. Her legs maybe? Upper thighs? But sadly, she had other plans. Then the day after that, she had to work late. Finally, after three painful days of waiting, she texted. "Mind if I swing by?"

"Yup!" I wrote back, adding a smiley.

When she arrived, she seemed excited. She kicked her clogs off and again pulled her pants off, but this time her top as well. Standing in front of me, totally naked, she excitedly said, "Look!" She wanted me to look at her pussy. At first glance, her pussy seemed bald and perfect and fantastic, but on closer, much closer inspection, there were still a few random hairs left plus some new growth. So thankfully for me, more work to do, lasering away Dina's remaining pubic hairs.

"How are your underarms?" I asked, secretly relishing that I would not only see them, but be close enough to smell her too. She raised both elbows above her head and cradled her head in her palms. I was closer to her underarms than I ever had been in my life. And loving every minute of it. As expected, there were still some hairs with new growth to be tended to. That's why it takes several treatments.

"Let me go shower," she said, although she was already naked.

"Nah, not necessary," I said, trying to be nonchalant, but really, wanting to smell her more. "Let's get started." The box of plastic gloves was nearby, and I started reaching for it.

"You don't have to use them if you don't want to. It's up to you," she said, nodding toward the gloves. I never thought it was possible to feel sorry for something like a day, but clearly, my previous 'best day of my life' had been demoted. This was most definitely the new 'best day of my life'. Three in one week!

"Ok," I said. "That helps, it's hard to hold the laser as accurately as I want to with the gloves." That was a lie. In my mind, I couldn't believe that I would soon be touching her naked body with my bare fingers.

Again, the nature of the job required close quarters. I was close enough again to relish in the way she smelled and looked. She stood in front of me, and leaning in and down a bit, I had to balance and steady myself by holding onto her upper arm. And with no gloves, it was my first time ever to truly touch her in any way other than those incidental hugs at family gatherings. And with today's session focusing mostly on much smaller hairs that were newly growing, I had to lean in even closer.

"I should have showered. I hope I don't smell."

In the comfort and the dialogue we had been having, I answered right away, without necessarily thinking. "I like how you smell." Oops, I didn't quite mean to say it that way.

Thankfully, she didn't seem to take that statement as weird. "I should have showered, I'm sorry. I'll shower next time."

"You shower next time, I keel ya!" I joked. I was a bit emboldened, and for the first time, I leaned my head within inches of her underarm and blatantly breathed her in. "In fact, you are forbidden from showering from now on."

"You're weird," she laughed. Part of me was glad she laughed. Except I was thrilled. And she smelled so good.

I finished her underarms, at least for this visit. It triggered a sense of pending sadness in my head, as I realized in just a few more visits, these visits would no longer be necessary. "Ok, let me get the rogue hairs down there," I nodded down to her crotch, so casually it was almost funny. "Turn around, palms on the floor."

"I'm showering, no two ways about it," she said, and took a step toward the guest room. But I reached out, and with a firm enough hold to impair her walking away, pulled her back toward me by the hipbones, instantly triggering a visceral reaction in me that I had touched her like this. I pulled her back toward me, and with my nose just a few inches from her ass, I again made a spectacle out of inhaling and smelling her.

"No shower," I said.

"Jack. It's seven o'clock at night. I've been at work all day..."

"Exactly," I said. "I was about to say the same thing. It's seven o'clock at night. You've been at work all day."

She seemed to agree to it. Except as soon as I let go of her hips, she darted away to the shower, laughing. "You've gotta be faster than that, old man!" she said triumphantly.

All I could do was laugh and shake my head. I stayed in the chair, waiting for her to come back. She did, and this time, as I had hinted at earlier, she stood in front of the chair, and with her dancer's body and from all those years of gymnastics, leaned her upper body all the way forward, and placed her palms flat on the floor. She was wide open, and her delightful ass was there, cheeks open, for me to zap the hairs. And again, leaving absolutely no room for doubt, her pussy lips were glistening. For basic health and hygiene reasons, it wasn't the safest thing to touch her ass first, pussy second, so I made a point not to mace actual contact at all, as I targeted the visible hairs I had missed last time as well as the new growth.

"Bleached a little more?" I asked. She nodded.

"Hey, sorry about the shower. I'm flattered that you like how I smell. It's just been a long day. Just, you know..." She trailed off. I got her hint, that sometimes, a girl just wants to shower. Even if her pervert ex-brother-in-law wants to smell her.

"Ok, sit up, let's do that pussy!" No matter how many times I said it, it was thrilling to talk about her pussy with her. She hopped up onto the table, into pussy zapping position, but before she did that, I grabbed her right foot, lifted it to within an inch of my nose, and blatantly sniffed her toes. They were just as delightful as I expected. "Remember, I like how you smell," I added.

"Jesus, you're weird," she laughed. I grabbed her other foot, did the same thing. Since her foot was in my hand anyway, I changed course and started lasering her from the feet up. That would leave her pussy as the grand finale. I liked my adaptation to the plan.

Her legs took a while, so after about half an hour, it was time for a break. "Hey, I'm so relaxed. Get me some water?" she asked. My heart sank, as I realized I had made quite a mistake in my planning. I wasn't wearing jeans; I was wearing shorts made from a much thinner fabric. Without the snugness of a pair of jeans to contain things. I knew that getting up would reveal my erection in a way that couldn't be hidden. I awkwardly stood, and tried to turn my back so that I wouldn't be caught so red-handed. Or should I say, purple-penised? She gracefully didn't say anything, although I knew she probably noticed. I handed her the water, and she drank.

"Ok, let's finish up. I've gotta go soon." Yet again I found myself with a new 'best day of my life', because the next thing she said was, "Did you know I can do this?" Then she proceeded to lay back, and while looking directly into my eyes, grabbed her right heel with her left hand, lifted it over her head, then repeated with the other foot. She ended up with her back on the table, with both ankles behind her head, and her pussy and ass so beautifully accentuated from my vantage point.

I again tried acting as if this were just another day. Then I remembered how observant she had always been. I tried to use meditation to make my pupils less dilated, but obviously, that was about as likely as making my erection go away.

"Impressive!" It was more than impressive, because opening herself up like this, I was for the first time, officially looking at her inner pussy lips as I got back to work. She was most definitely wet, and when that magical moment of using my bare fingertips to pull her outer labia open happened, I found myself touching her pussy and staring at her engorged and wet lips head-on. And needless to say, my appreciation for the way she smelled made it even more intoxicating. But I was on duty. I finished up what I could for this day's treatment, even though I wished it would go on forever.

"OK, I better get going. I'm meeting Laura for dinner and drinks." I had heard a lot about her friend Laura over the years, but had never met her. I got the impression that Laura and she were quite different, but that they were friends nonetheless.

"OK. Drive safe though. And call me if you need a ride, don't drive if it's not safe."

::::::::

She got dressed and took off. I was so wound up, I pulled my pants down and masturbated on the couch, reflecting on everything that was happening. Eventually, I dozed off with the TV on.

It was 2:11 A.M. when my phone woke me. It was ringing, but I also saw notifications that I had missed two text messages too. It was Dina, talking unusually loudly, the way you would expect someone in a nightclub or who had been drinking too much would. "Hey, Laura is going to drop me off at your place. I don't want her driving all the way out to my house, I couldn't do that to her. You on the other hand..."

"No problem. What about your car?" I said, but she had already hung up. I put on a new pair of shorts and a T-Shirt and went downstairs to watch the driveway. About ten minutes later, I saw headlights approaching, and went out to greet them.

I had heard so much about Laura, it was nice to finally meet her. She sounded like a true friend. But as they pulled up and I saw her through the window, I realized, amazingly, that I knew Laura. At least, I knew who she was. She was the stunning tall woman with the short black hair from the fourth floor at work. The one who I had spoken to only once, awkwardly. We were in the cafeteria in line on café con leche day, and I had let her go ahead of me in line at the cashier counter when we both arrived at the same time. I had been kicking myself ever since that day, having missed my big chance to talk to her. She would smile at me though, although we always seemed to be walking in opposite directions without any chance to talk.

"You're Laura?" I said incredulously, and couldn't stop myself from a little smile.

'You're the ex-brother-in-law?" Laura said her part even more incredulously. "That's so funny. Well, nice to finally actually speak," she smiled. I smiled. Then I struggled to think of something witty to say, and instead, let an awkward silence interrupt our first real conversation.