Dina Might with a Laser Beam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmiam
jsmiam
265 Followers

Five more minutes later, we were back at my house. I looked at her sundress and said, "Wowww." I stopped before I said anything stupid.

Once inside, Laura wanted to check on Dina. I walked with her to the door to my room. "She's in there," I whispered.

"I bet there's no need to whisper," Laura smiled as she whispered back and went into the room to check on Dina. I went and popped the waffles in the toaster and started the café con leche. I realized Dina would be naked in there. Suddenly, I panicked, although there was nothing I could do. Would the room smell like cum? Would there be visible dried cum around Dina's thighs? I peeked over the kitchen counter, where I could see the door to the master bedroom. I could tell Laura didn't turn the light on, so hopefully, she didn't see anything. And almost right away, Laura came back out.

"Well, she looks fine. The real reason I came over was just making sure you weren't an ax murderer," she joked.

I laughed. "Of course I'm not. Well, not women with long brown hair, anyway. My ax and I, we have a type, and our type is tall women with short black hair." Then I made a spectacle out of looking at her short black hair. "Sayyy!, you're about Five-Eleven, aren't you?" I joked with raised eyebrows. Thankfully, she laughed too.

The waffles were ready before the coffee, but we were already getting along very nicely. There was a chemistry between us. The conversation just flowed, and we both found one another funny. "You're good to her. I know she kids around a lot, but I know she appreciates it," she said.

"You're a great friend. Driving her home, driving back for her car, checking on her, coming over to see if she'd been dismembered. You're great too!" I said with a smile. Again, she laughed. There was definitely a spark taking place here.

"I've heard so much about you from her. But I thought you were much older, which always made me think it was strange how she talked about you. Now it all makes sense."

Yeah, I'm amaaazing," I joked.

"That's what I hear," she said. I know the girls in Accounts Receivable talk about you.

"Really? Even leopard-print-pants-girl?" I jokingly acted super excited. Leopard-print-pants-girl really did wear leopard-print pants. To work. In an office. Leopard-print leggings, to be more precise, along with slutty high heels, visible cleavage, and big hair.

"Oh, especially leopard-print-pants-girl. After a pause to add perfect comedic timing, she added, "But we call her 'Hoover'." I laughed a long hearty laugh. Not only was Laura beautiful, with a macabre sense of humor to boot, she knew the joke that every boy wished for a girl nicknamed 'Hoover', for her perceived sucking abilities.

I laughed out loud. And I was becoming increasingly smitten with this woman. "I was wondering if you recognized me. It's always café-con-leche day in the cafeteria when I see you." Then I continued, "That was why I stopped at the mall and bought this espresso machine on the way over to get you!"

We moved to the TV room, and as she was sitting, she noticed the laser machine off to the side of the couch. With a puzzled look, she asked, "Is that a laser machine?"

"Yeah. Dina and I have a side business, we buy and sell used spa and restaurant equipment. I bought that at an auction, for only $100. We'll make a nice profit on that one!"

"Ah. It makes sense now too; Dina was telling me about getting laser treatment." She stopped before making it sound like she suspected something. But she wasn't just beautiful, she was extremely intelligent too. I could almost tell gears were turning in her head. "I thought it was odd, how she never talked about what spa she went to."

"It's so interesting, how we became close as adults. It was the side business where we really started hanging out together. Making a little extra money." I realized I was babbling. I had to stop.

We talked for almost an hour, and in my head, I was thinking to myself, that this was the best first date I'd ever been on in my life. We could talk about serious things. Occasionally something risqué. I got to tell her more about how much I loved her sundress. We made macabre jokes about the pros and cons of being an ax murderer vs. a chainsaw murderer. This woman was perfect.

And then it happened. I barely heard it, but I knew that sound. The click-click my plumbing made when water was running. It meant Dina was awake.

The master bedroom was behind an archway and off on the other side of the Kitchen. Off in the distance, I heard Dina calling, "Jack?"

"In here!" I shouted back. It sounded like the bedroom door was open, but Dina hadn't come out yet.

"Hey, you called Laura!! That's fantastic!! Wow, you don't waste any time, do ya?"

"I have exquisite taste!" I joked back, pretending to be talking about Laura as if she weren't there.

And just as I inhaled to begin telling her that Laura was with me in the living room, Dina appeared through the hallway, completely naked, but looking down at her abdomen as she walked, not seeing Laura because of that. She crouched down to her knees, and in an almost perfect impression of Robert Duvall from 'Apocalypse Now' said, "I love the smell of dried cum in the morning," then burst out laughing. She stood back up, to see Laura staring at her in wide-eyed shock.

Dina switched from a moment of frozen panic into waving playfully at Laura, as if to say, 'well, there's no rational explanation for this, is there?' "Hi Laura!" Then she looked at me, and said, "So you couldn't have told me Laura was here?"

"I KNEW IT!!!" Laura jumped up, grinning and pointing alternately at each of us with each "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it I knew it! The way you hugged him. I knew it right then and there. Then you on coming here instead me driving you home. You being fucking naked on the bed. The room smelling like sperm. The laser machine. And oh, I forgot. The thong hanging off of the Ficus plant on the front porch? C'mon!"

Then she turned to me, and continued, "And you, mister," then a pause to begin talking in a mock man's voice, "'Duhhh, 'We became close as adults.' Do you know what made you close as adults? Sticking your dick in her vagina. Having Sex! Cumming inside her pussy! That's what made you close as adults!" Thankfully, she didn't seem creeped out. She was laughing, but more so, celebrating her vindication that she had been right all along.

"Well..." I tried to explain. "It was mostly true. Tonight was our first time to..." then I trailed off.

"To fuck? Your first time to fuck? That's your story?" she was still laughing. But Dina and I shared a glance. This wasn't the sort of thing we ever expected anyone to know about. Dina sat across from us in the recliner, but even in this nervous moment, Dina was still Dina. She propped herself on the cushion, leaning forward in a listening posture, but her legs were parted in a way that both Laura and I could see her vagina.

"Well. I know you can keep a secret. So, the cat's out of the bag. Jack wasn't lying though; this was our first night to fuck."

"But he lasered your pussy. Six visits, you told me. I was wondering why you never talked about where you were getting it done."

Then, a pause, and I could tell Laura was thinking. "So why try and fix ME up with this perv?"

"Heyy!" I protested.

"Well, it's a valid question. Fact is, Jack and I know this is all for fun. Well, for fun sex. We know we can't go fall in love and run off together. Plus, look at this loser. He needs all the help he can get," she joked. Then after a pause, she added, "Plus, I'm your best friend. If things work out with you two, I know you won't mind sending him over to, um, to defrag my hard drive now and then, right?" she said, with lots of innuendo.

"You two are nuts. I'm trying to process all this," Laura said.

I mostly remained quiet. I certainly had started thinking that Laura and I had potential. At the same time, I didn't want to lose out on being fuck buddies with Dina.

"Ok. Start at the beginning. You two tell me how this all started."

So, we proceeded to explain, Dina mostly, with me chiming in occasionally. I did learn some things, that Dina had always had a girlish crush on me, and that she had put a lot of thought into plopping herself on the couch and opening her pussy to me to do laser hair removal. That her sister Joanie had a crush on me too and had expected sex the night Dina and my brother got married. And that this evening was the first time she had ever thought about setting me up with Laura."

"So, here we are! Any questions?" Dina asked.

"Well, you covered a lot. But you dodged talking about the sex. Who made the first move?" Laura asked.

I pointed at Dina. Dina pointed at me. We laughed. "She made the first pass this evening," I insisted.

"He got massive erections every time he lasered my pussy. And ass. And underarms. And legs." Dina said.

"She sat in that chair right there, without pants on, hiked her legs wide open, and made me look at her pussy!" I jokingly fought back.

"He made big giant cum-stains in his pants. He's like a pre-cum factory!" Dina retorted.

"Well, she got wet!"

"He jerked off whenever I left. I saw him when I looked through the window on the front door."

"She watched me jerk off through the front door!" I retorted, in an 'I'm tellin'" sort of tone.

"He secretly kept pictures of my ass on his phone. That's what he jerked off to!"

"She bent over and spread her ass cheeks apart and MADE me take pictures. It was her."

"OK, OK, enough. It's a tie." She made a thoughtful eyebrow raised face. "Did you laser him?"

"Eww, no. No plucked chicken on my watch. But he is nicely manscaped. Not my work though," Dina frowned, lamenting the missed opportunity.

"Where'd you fuck?" Laura asked.

Dina and I both looked at the right side of the sofa. At the exact spot where Laura was sitting. "Right there," Dina laughed.

"Eww, gross!" Laura jumped up, laughing. "Is it safe to sit here?" She pointed at the love-seat on the other side of the room.

"Well, umm," Dina said, jokingly implying that we had fucked there also.

Laura pointed to every chair in the room, to which we kept joking that we had fucked in all of them. "You guys were busy!" she said, although she knew we were joking.

The dynamic was unusual. Laura showed no qualms about things, having heard the full story. And it was fascinating, to sit here talking about fucking Dina with Laura, beautiful Laura.

"I guess it won't kill me," Laura sighed, returning to her original location. She made a big gesture out of raising her forearm off the armrest and tucking both elbows close to her sides. "But maybe, I'll just keep my arm over here," she joked.

Then she made a determined "Hmm."

"What?" Dina asked.

"Oh no you don't, I'm the one asking questions. I'm just thinking though." She leaned forward, rested her elbow on her leg, and propped her chin on her fist. A perfect replica of the posture of "The Thinker."

"Here's how it's going to be..." She trailed off and said nothing for about ten seconds.

"OK." another pause.

"Spit it out already!" Dina joked.

"Well, there's NOT going to be any spitting out. But here's the deal. You're hot, and your ex-step-brother-in-law-once-removed-whatever-the-hell-you-call-him is hot too. You two fuck. I'm going to watch," she said, first looking straight into my eyes, then into Dina's.

Dina and I glanced at each other for a moment. I inhaled as if to say something, but I couldn't think of what to say.

"Now!" she said. "I want a live sex show. Fucking. Sucking. Licking. Orgasms. And you, mister, you are going to pace yourself, because the grand finale, is you cumming right into her mouth, and her swallowing it all. Understood?"

Dina and I weren't quite sure if she was kidding or not. There was a momentary pause, waiting to see if Laura started laughing. "Do you think I'm joking or something? Jack. Take your clothes off. Dina, come suck his cock."

Laura wasn't exactly being dominant. But she wanted to watch us fuck, and she wasn't taking no for an answer. I stood up, and stepped out of my shorts, then pulled my shirt off over my head. I was extremely hard, and had been for a while. My usual flow of pre-cum was in plain sight. In my dreams, I wished Laura would just lean over a bit and suck.

Laura slid across to the middle of the couch next to where I was standing. She pointed at the floor in front of her, and said to me, "Turn this way" to me, then she looked at Dina, pointed at the floor in front of me, and said "Come suck his dick right here," then back to me, "Remember. No cumming. Well, no cumming yet. I'll tell you when you can cum."

"OK. But I'm having trouble getting hard," I joked, glancing down, with a little pride about how hard I was. "Can I see your boobs? It might help me get hard."

"Nice try, and dream on. Right now, what the hell's taking you so long Dina? Come suck this dick."

Dina got up, and smiling shyly, walked over and kneeled in front of me. She leaned forward, made an O out of her lips, leaned forward, and pulled my dick into her mouth. Laura leaned in also, so she was watching my cock going into Dina's mouth from less than a foot away.

"Harder. Deeper. Suck him harder," Laura said. Dina sucked harder. She wasn't quite able to deep throat, but my cock was still far inside her mouth. It felt so good.

"Fondle his balls while you suck. And jack the base of his cock off with your other hand."

Dina gently reached up, and her long soft fingers caressed my balls, giving me goosebumps all over. And with her left hand, the other side of my cock from Laura, she grabbed the base of my cock and pumped.

"Yes, just like that. And Jack. Remember, if you cum now, you will be neutered!" Laura joked.

Dina sucked me deeply, making a spectacle out of going far down, then sliding her lips all the way back exposing all but the tip of my cock, to give Laura a good show. My cock glistened from the moisture of her mouth.

"How does he taste?" It was a rhetorical question; it didn't seem like she was asking for a taste. I wished she had been asking.

Dina pulled away for a second to answer. "At first, like my pussy from fucking earlier. Now, he just tastes like man. Hot man."

"Suck a little longer." Dina sucked for another minute or two, Laura cradling her chin in her palms from just a few inches away now. "Now. Fuck her," she said to me.

Dina gave my cock a few last good sucks, then stood up. Then with a mischievous giggle, instead of turning around right away, she caught Laura off guard, and with one hand pulled Laura by the neck to her, and the other hand she held the side of her Laura's head, tilted it, and deeply kissed Laura. And I heard the soft sounds of spittle. "THAT, is what he tastes like." then she laughed some more, and turned around, sticking her ass out to me to be fucked.

"Bitch!" Laura said, but then she closed her lips together, and I could see her swallowing the bit of pre-cum that Dina had passed into her mouth. "Fuck the hell out of her. She deserves a good fucking. Remember though, you're still not to cum. That cum goes down HER throat! And when the time comes, you're to fuck her mouth. Then fill it with cum. And you..." she looked at Dina, "...will swallow. Got that?"

Dina's ass was still sticking out. I held her by the hips, and slid my cock right into her.

"Good, good, just like that," Dina said, and leaned forward, sitting on the edge of the couch. Fuck that pussy." I thrusted myself in and out for a delightfully long time, and the sounds of my body colliding with Dina's, the wet sounds of my cock in and out of her pussy, and even the smell, was perfect. And Laura was close enough, I knew she could smell our sex too.

"Ok, lick her pussy and make her orgasm," Laura said to me. "And yes, your pre-cum is in her pussy, and you're licking it anyway. Roll her over."

Dina moved to the couch, laid back a bit, and spread her legs wide. I crouched in front of her and softly tugged her clit in between my lips. One thing I learned over the years, focus on the clit. And if after a minute or two you don't detect any legs trembling or increased breathing, stay on the clit, but try a different approach to licking or sucking, but never fully disengage to interrupt the flow. I transitioned to licking from the base to the tip of her clit. She liked it, but it didn't seem to be leading to an orgasm. Then, I started bobbing my head up and down, sucking on her clit as if it were a dick and cupping my palms under her ass. Jackpot! I could tell by the subtle shift in her body, this was the spot.

And it was a jackpot for me too, because I certainly was also enjoying this experience. And, it wasn't instantaneous, so I got to enjoy it for a wonderfully extended time. Five minutes. Ten. Fifteen. At times like this, there are moments when your neck cramps, an itch on your neck begins, or a bead of sweat burns your eyeballs. This is where it takes concentration not to lose focus. Even as Dina's body started slipping due to my sweat, I managed to keep myself in place.

But patience pays off, and at about the twenty-minute point, I felt the trembling hips begin. I peeked up to see her chest and neck getting flushed. I felt some squirms. All I had to do, was keep this up until she had her orgasm. I never wanted this to end, but at the same time, I wanted to feel that thrill of knowing a girl had an orgasm, and I was at least partly responsible for it. And as it reached a crescendo, Dina pushed my forehead away with her fingertips, and doing it the way only she knew how, she very rapidly rubbed her middle finger up and down, and barely in and out of her pussy for about twenty seconds. Then, she tensed up, curled her toes, and squirmed and writhed as her sparkling orgasm took her over.

I had been crouched, licking Dina's clit. Then transfixed, witnessing the orgasm. As Dina's orgasm subsided, I looked over at Laura for the first time since the licking began. And to my delight, her wrist was curled, bundling up the yellow sundress of my dreams, and although I couldn't see it, I saw the motions of her wrist. Laura was masturbating.

She waited, patiently, as Dina finally opened her eyes and looked at Laura and smiled. Laura smiled back. "You had one." Dina's smile turned into a massive grin, and she nodded. "That was amazing. Beautiful. Nice job, Jackie boy. Now fuck her hard again, until you have to cum, then you know what I want, I want to see you cum down her throat."

I straightened myself up, but still on my knees, and entered Dina. I was so aroused, so amazed to be in such a position, I wasn't going to be able to stop myself. Dina reached up and put her arms around my neck, and raised up for ironically, our first kiss. I was here, fucking her for the second time, and it was just now that we kissed. Her tongue entered my mouth, and it was a hungry, passionate kiss. Then she kissed my cheek, and my ear, and whispered in my ear, "Play it cool with Laura for now, I'll take care of you." I nodded, not quite sure what she meant. My imagination was going wild at everything that was happening tonight. Something was there between Laura and I.

"Just like that. Fuck her nice and deep," I heard from over my shoulder. Laura rested her palm on my shoulder to lean over me and watch my cock gliding in and out of Dina.

That turned me on even more. The tempo increased. And when the point of no return hit, I had to struggle not to cum as I stood up. Dina sat up toward the front of the couch ready for my cum. I took her head in my outstretched fingers, grasping by the crown of her head, and guiding her forward and putting my incredibly hard cock into her mouth. She made a muffled exhale as my cock went in, but in a second, she was welcoming my cock and expertly sucking it.

jsmiam
jsmiam
265 Followers