Dina Might with a Laser Beam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmiam
jsmiam
265 Followers

"Oh, so so bad," I said, giving her another half-hearted spank. "Listen, I need a little help with this spanking. Stay right there," I said, standing up. I knew there was a bandana somewhere in the top drawer of my dresser. It took a second, but I found it. I folded it over a few times diagonally to make a blindfold, took Joanna's glasses off, and tied the bandana around Joanna's head to cover her eyes. "Stay right there," I said, and I stealthily walked over to the bedroom closet.

I made a "shhh" motion to Laura as I quietly opened the closet door wide enough for her to come out. I went to the nightstand. "Let me get my old wedding ring," I said, addressing Joanna. I never thought my old wedding ring would come in handy again, especially for putting inside a girl's pussy. By now, Laura was standing behind Joanna. And she had been naked the whole time. She had dropped to a squatting position and was staring at Joanna's ass.

"Look what I found," I said to Joanna as I put the wedding ring in her hand.

"Oooh," she cooed. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to do it, but watching her instantly reach down between her legs and slip my ring into her pussy was hot too. "Spank my ass. Hard this time," she said.

Laura stood and motioned me to come stand next to her. "You do deserve a good spanking," I said, standing behind Laura so my voice would come from the right location. But it was Laura who smacked the hell out of Joanna's ass. Not as hard as the role-play earlier though. Laura must have softened after hearing the full story of why Joanna had been difficult.

"Oh god, yes, nice and hard. You must like my ring in your pussy, it's only now you're spanking my ass the right way." Joanna asked.

Whappp! Joanna yelped, as Laura spanked her bottom again, a little harder. "I do like my ring in your pussy," I said. I could see from the little movements of her elbow, that Joanna was fingering her pussy.

"Thank you sir, may I have another!" Joanna exclaimed. I couldn't believe my ears, but I was impressed that Joanna even knew that reference from Animal House, a movie more than twice her age.

Whappp! An even harder spank by Laura. The spanks were progressively harder, this was almost back to the 'I can't believe you're spanking so hard' level.

"Thank you sir, may I have another!" Joanna started fingering even more noticeably.

Laura was grinning ear to ear too. Whappp! I started to worry that it was too much for even Joanna.

"Thank you sir, may I have another!" Joanna yelled it this time, but her ass was turning so red, I knew it had to hurt.

Whappp! Another hard spank by Laura. I spoke again from behind Laura as if it were me spanking. "I like your tan line. It makes me aim right for your little bikini bottom area." Whappp, Whappp, Whappp, Whappp, Whappp! Laura obviously liked that thought too, giving Joanna five hard spanks, each on alternating ass cheeks, left, right, left, right, left.

"Oh! Oh god," Joanna said, and I saw her ass muscles flex as she shifted onto her tiptoes and writhed around as her orgasm overcame her. Laura smiled, dipped her finger into her own pussy, and put it in my mouth. She did a "shh" gesture this time, then slinked back toward the closet quietly.

"Don't move," I said to Joanna again. I had a box of condoms in the second drawer of my bedside table. They were at least a year old. It had been an exceedingly long dry spell, until very recently.

"Now I'm going to fuck you. With my wedding ring up your pussy," I said. Part of me realized that wasn't the best idea, so instead, I slid my cock only a little way into her pussy. That seemed like a sensible compromise.

"Ohhh, god," Joanna said. I looked over my shoulder. Laura was standing, fingering herself, feeling safe to not close the door all the way while Joanna still had the bandana covering her eyes.

"Take it out and put it in your mouth, so I can fuck you harder," I said.

"Mm, good idea," Joanna said. I pulled out momentarily, as she reached in and took the ring out of her pussy, and onto her ring finger. "I like sucking pussy juice off my fingers too. I'm so bad," she said, putting three of her fingers, including the one with the wedding ring on it, into her mouth.

My cock was back in her, and I held her by the hips and started fucking her. "Rub your clit while I fuck you," I said.

She reached down, and I could feel her rubbing her clit, rapidly, as I fucked.

"When you cum, pull out your cock and turn me around. Cum on my face and smear it everywhere. I like that too. And I like cleaning up," Joanna said. I looked behind, and Joanna was grinning ear to ear, and gave me a thumbs up.

I fucked Joanna deeper and harder, and could tell she was close to bringing herself to an orgasm too. I decided to hold out, to try to keep going until she orgasmed. Thankfully, it wasn't long, and I could feel her pussy pulsating and squeezing my cock with each spasm. I stopped thrusting for that, keeping perfectly still and relishing the moment. I also needed to stop to prevent myself from cumming right inside her tight pussy too. As soon as Joanna regained her senses, I pulled out, and with one hand took her by the shoulder to turn her around, and the other I pulled the condom off my cock. It slid off easily, but I was practically already starting to cum. I quickly grabbed my cock and pointed it to Joanna's cute face.

Joanna yanked the bandana off her head, and looked up at me with both eyes wide open. "All over my face. All over," she said in a raspy voice, looking at my cock then up to me.

"Close your eyes," I managed to gasp before letting go. I came and came, hot streams of cum. One blast fired right into her left eye socket; I was glad she had closed her eyes. The next hit her forehead. It's harder to aim spurts of cum than people realize. By the third one, I had reached down and pushed her chin down to open her mouth, and got almost all of that to gush right into her mouth, some also streaking across her cheek. Then I pulled out, and using my erect penis and my balls, I spread the cum on her cheek and forehead all over her face, even under her chin. That lasted several delightfully slippery seconds, before she said, "Let me lick you clean."

She methodically licked my balls, my inner thighs, my cock, my pubic hairs, and cleaned me up thoroughly. "Thank you," she whispered. "I definitely want another," she smiled up at me, still kneeling in front of me. I smiled back.

Something puzzling dawned on me though. The last time I saw Laura, she hadn't gone all the way back into the closet. And Joanna had yanked the bandana from around her eyes for me to cum on her face. Wouldn't she have seen Laura? Even without her glasses, she seemed OK at seeing intermediate distances.

I got my answer, as a huge smile took over Joanna's face. "That was you spanking me, wasn't it, Laura? Can you please teach him how to spank?" I turned to see Laura nodding and smiling. "And thank you ma'am, may I please lick your pussy?"

"Of course, you can, Joanna," I heard Laura say. "And come on out, Dina. Joanna, this is Dina. You'll be licking her pussy too, while he fucks you again. And while I spank your hot little ass some more and give him some lessons. He may not spank very well, but I love watching him fuck pretty girls," Laura motioned to me as she spoke.

"Nice to meet you, Joanna. Now close your eyes while I lick his cum off of your face," Dina said with a grin, yet again having to laugh at having to say such an odd-sounding sentence. "And can I try your butt plug?"

"That's so hot," Joanna answered excitedly. She darted out of the bedroom and came back holding the butt plug by its base in one hand, and a small tube of K-Y Jelly in the other. "You'll love it," she smiled.

One thing I knew for sure. This, was most definitely the best day of my life.

from the author:Thanks again for reading. Please vote and leave comments for this, and all the stories in this contest.

jsmiam
jsmiam
265 Followers