Dining at the Y

Story Info
A single older man seduced by a young woman.
877 words
4.4
21.9k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had been stressful. Work was exhausting, all he wanted was to have a nice dinner, sit in front of the TV and relax with a nice drink, maybe even a cigar. As he drove home, these thoughts raced through his mind, and he maybe drove a bit fast so he could start enjoying those things as soon as he got home.

As he pulled into his driveway, his heart sank, There on his porch stood his neighbor, Jenny. She was in her 20's, much younger than him, and was constantly asking for his help around her house. He normally didn't mind helping her, she was cute, and in his dreams he often saw himself in her bed. Not that he ever acted on it, because well, she was in her younger 20's and he in his late 40's, in fact, closing in fast on 50.

He climbed out of his car, and forced a smile for the cheerful young girl that greeted him.

"Oh, MR. H! I just couldn't wait for you to get home! Something dreadful is happening. I think there is a leak somewhere, you just have to come and take a look!"

"A leak?" Well, that was something that could not wait. "Yes, let's go take a look." Grabbing his tool box, he followed her to her house. She must have had some sort of really good job to afford the house, it wasn't in the richest neighborhood, but not cheap either.

As the entered the house, he asked calmly, "Which room is it in, kitchen, bathroom?"

She just turned and smiled at him with a sultry expression, and for the first time he noticed she was wearing a bathrobe. She slowly opened the robe, revealing her exquisite body, then lay back on her couch and slowly spread those long, perfectly formed legs and said in a soft voice, "It's right here, Mr. H. I think it needs to be inspected up close." She casually rubbed her fingers up and down what was a very wet slit.

His eyes wide, he dropped his tool box and just nodded dumbly. She crooked a glistening finger at him, beckoning him closer. As he fell to his knees before that glorious shaved mound, her finger brushed his lips, "So this is what a girl has to do to get you to come eat her pussy, hmmm?" She giggled and took hold of his hair and pulled him in. He inhaled deeply, smelling her soap, her natural scent, as his lips made contact, his tongue slipped out and tasted her.

His mind blew right there, the taste of this young 20-something beauty blew his mind, and he begin devouring her. He licked up and down, side to side, he wiggled his tongue inside the opening to what for him was heaven. Her hand remained loosely tangled in his graying hair, her hips starting a slow grinding motion, pushing up into his lips and tongue. Soft moans of pleasure escaped her lips as she enjoyed his oral attentions.

It had been a while since he had gone down on a girl, and it all came back to him like riding a bike. Slow and steady, let her build, speed up at the right moment, and drive her wild. Never go straight for the clit, tease and stimulate all the surrounding flesh first, then as she is moaning and begging for more, you then take the clit, oh how he took it. Lashing it with his tongue, nibbling lightly with his teeth. He slipped a finger deep inside her, finding that sweet, spongy spot he had found 2-3 decades ago with his first girlfriend that had driven her mad with desire.

It had the same effect Jenny. Her fingers tightened in his hair, and she held him tightly against her clit while her hips thrust up and down, grinding against his face, his finger massaging that special spot hard and fast.

Her whimpers and cries increased, she was arching, shuddering. His other hand slipped under her thigh and around up to one perfect breast, taking it in his hand, he squeezed lightly, letting his palm brush against the hardened nub of her nipple, slowly relaxing his hand and taking her nipple in his fingers and flicking it back and forth, lightly twisting it just as his tongue and lips did to her clit, his finger deep inside her continued to assault her g-spot.

He could not have told you how long he spent there, between those perfect young thighs. But she eventually collapsed back exhausted, and smiled down at him, pulling him up toward her to kiss his lips. Not just kiss, she devoured his lips.

Breathlessly she spoke running her hand lightly over the crotch of his trousers, "Let me rest a bit, tiger, then we will do something about that hard-on in your pants."

He blushed and she hugged him tight, whispering hotly in his ear, "I've wanted this for SO fucking long! But you never seemed to get it, so I figured a more direct approach was needed."

He cuddled up to her, and said a silent prayer of thanks, this was SO much better than the TV dinner and boring night he had planned.