Dining at the Y Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenny continues to pleasure her neighbor.
930 words
4.47
13.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After resting up, Jenny stood, and took his hand, "Come on, Tiger, let's go get more comfortable." Leading him from her living room to her bedroom She turned to face him and leaned in close, kissing his lips softly, eagerly, the taste of her wetness still on his lips.

Deepening the kiss, their tongues intertwined, Jenny began to unbutton his shirt, loosening his tie. He helped her shed her robe completely as she pushed his shirt off his shoulders and down his arms to fall to the floor. His tie followed along, and then she was working the belt on his pants. Her fingers were nimble, practiced and she very quickly had his pants down around his ankles along with his boxers, and was gripping his thick shaft in her hand.

Her grip was firm, but gentle as she stroked him, kissing down his neck, his chest, lowering to her knees. "My, my, Tiger, you are finally excited to see me!" She exclaimed.

He hadn't truly felt this way in years and he ran his fingers through her soft, blonde hair just nodding dumbly, unable to bring himself to speak as her soft lips engulfed him, her warm wet tongue slithering around the head of his shaft before she took him deeper.

Her hand maintained its firm grip at the base of his cock as she began to bob her head up and down steadily. Her other hand gently, but firmly taking hold of his full balls and massaging them gently. He was already pretty worked up from enjoying her sweet pussy earlier, and it didn't take long before she rose up and using his cock as a leash, led him to her bed. Laying back and looking up at him she spread her legs wide, and crooked a finger at him.

He needed no further encouragement. Climbing onto the bed, he positioned himself above her. Her young, smooth skin glowed in the soft afternoon light streaming in through the windows, her breasts rising and falling with each breath she took. Her eyes were deep pools of lust that drew him in and trapped him there.

She gripped his cock again and guided him to the opening of her pussy. The lips parting easily, his shaft piercing into her. He gave a low moan of pleasure as the tight, wet, heated walls of her pussy closed around his shaft and seemed to pull him in, her hands gripping his hips now and pulling him closer to her. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly, tenderly as he slowly pushed in, wanting to savor every inch as he slowly entered into this young paradise his neighbor had offered him.

Soon he bottomed out inside her and they lay there for a moment, staring into each others eyes before she finally pulled him down, biting his earlobe, she whispered hotly in his ear, "fuck me, Tiger."

Gripping her shoulders, he rose up and began to thrust, pulling almost all the way out then thrusting back in, building up a steady pounding rhythm that she matched eagerly with her hips, pushing up to meet each thrust. Her breasts jiggling each time he bottomed out. Both of them moaning, louder as their breathing grew ragged with mounting lust.

Faster and harder, she urged him on, his cock slamming in and out of her rapidly for a bit, then slowly to just grinding, before picking up the pace again.

She seemed to like that, but as passions increased and he seemed to hit just the right pace and angle, she hissed, "Don't fucking stop...fuck me, God, fuck me hard!"

He did, faster and harder, he pounded into her. Their bodies slapping together lewdly, her pussy was very slick now and the extra heat was driving him crazy. He heard her say how close she was, he felt her dig her nails into his shoulders now, felt the sharp sting, and the fires within him heated rapidly, and he felt himself losing control.

He thrust faster than he ever remembered thrusting in his life, harder, and deeper, his cock felt larger than it ever had inside her tight, young, clutching pussy. Her legs wrapped around him and held him. She pulled his head down and begin biting his neck hard now, and as he felt her begin to shudder in wild climax, he slammed into her one last time, his cock swelling, then exploding.

He saw stars in his eyes as she held him tight, her lips attached to his to his neck sucking and biting around her screams of excitement. His realized he was hearing his own growls and moans as his balls, so pent up for so long released at long last in a warm, wet willing young woman.

Time seemed to freeze as they held each other both shaking against each other, holding on tight in their shared orgasm. She finally relax, and he slipped out and laid beside her, feeling her curl up beside him, and lay her head on his arm and press herself against him warmly. Their bodies wet with sweat from their passion. She pulled one of his legs over her, and he wrapped her in his arms and kissed her forehead.

She mumbled something then, he strained to hear it, and when he did understand it, he smiled. She had simply said, "Stay with me."

"I wouldn't think of leaving, Jenny," holding her tighter as she clung to him. They both drifted off into a light sleep, there on her bed, the afternoon light fading to dark.