Dining with Delilah Ch. 01

Story Info
Anna and Tony give Delilah a taste of what could be.
2.9k words
4.31
4.6k
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one - Appetiser

"Oh, she can be naughty. Sometimes I have to spank her."

Delilah laughed. "Are you naughty Anna?"

"Yes, Delilah, I can be very naughty," Anna breathed rising from the table. She looked stunning and just more than a bit ready for fun.

The elasticated top edge of her playsuit had pulled down a little during lunch. Delilah looked down at Anna's exposed upper chest and cleavage. "Be careful Anna, you don't want to show your breasts to everyone," she said in her delightfully playful way.

"I want show them to you Delilah," teased Anna with a glint in her eye.

"Oh Anna, you are so rude and naughty," Delilah giggled.

"I told you she was naughty. Do you want to see them Delilah? Shall we let her show them to you?" Tony winked at Anna. They were loving the naughtiness and the thrill of the seduction.

Delilah's cheeks flushed a little, she gently bit her lip.

"I don't know what to..."

Before she could finish Anna hooked her thumbs into the edge of her bright yellow playsuit that contrasted beautifully against her chocolate-brown skin and slowly slid the top edge down over her ample breasts. Not too fast, she wanted all three of them to enjoy the experience.

Delilah's eyes widened and sparkled as Anna's large areolae came in to view.

Anna felt herself getting wetter. She'd been wet and frisky for the past hour whilst her and Tony enjoyed their lunch. They'd been flirting with the idea of seducing Delilah since before they entered her cosy little restaurant.

"I'd love to lick Delilah," she'd said as they walked through the passageway to the courtyard earlier.

"I'd love to see that," Tony replied. Thinking how wonderful it would be to watch his beautiful partner flick her long, studded tongue over Delilah's swollen clitoris.

Delilah, the restaurateur, was the whole package, graceful and playful. A stunning, mature Filipino lady, sexy with a refined elegance. And most importantly, highly likely to be discreet. She had a reputation to uphold, so she wasn't likely to divulge anything that might happen between them.

Throughout the meal they had been teasing each other about Delilah.

"You really want to eat her pussy?"

"I do, I can't stop thinking about it. I want to just rip her knickers off and lick her."

Tony was loving it. The food and wine were going down well and just watching Anna becoming more and more aroused by the whole idea was giving him the raging horn.

"So.... do I get to watch?"

"Of course," she replied. I wouldn't have it any other way she thought to herself.

He could feel tiny little vibrations in his crotch as blood started to flow into his penis.

"Would you want me to join in or am I strictly a voyeur on this adventure?"

"You can join..." She said without a second thought.

This was totally new ground for both of them. Neither of them had ever involved a third party into their sex life. They'd both maintained more than one partner at a time in the past but neither had ever done something quite like this.

It was exhilarating. The thought of it was intoxicating, the endorphins were flowing.

"We can take turns licking her until she cums," Anna said whilst swirling the wine in her glass seductively.

"Do you reckon she screams?"

"I hope so."

"Do you think she'd be up for it?"

"Look at her, she's starving. You know Tony, I can't keep my eyes off her." Anna stroked her foot against the inside of his leg. "She'd like to get her hands on you, I'm sure."

"I think you're right. You know she often sneaks a little pat of my ass when she ushers me to a table,"

Anna's eyes widened with delight, she was thinking all sorts of delicious thoughts.

Strangely she had no issue with Delilah's flirtatious attention towards Tony. In other women yes, it would annoy her, could even make her angry and possessive but with Delilah no. She didn't feel threatened by her at all, she knew that they could have fun with her and that would all it would be and she wanted to make her cum.

She was feeling so naughty. She wasn't overtly into women but she did have a leaning or curiosity. Watching girl-on-girl and FFM porn turned her on. She'd once enjoyed a very passionate impromptu kiss with a girl in the bathrooms of a nightclub and another time she'd let a girl eat her. A stunning red-haired Irish girl called Rachel. It had been utterly thrilling, it had sent her away and her juices had flowed.

Those feelings came flooding back to her now as she thought about what it would be like to lay Delilah across the table with her legs spread wide, exposed and ready for the tasting. She'd never eaten pussy before but loved the taste of her own, whenever she had her fingers dipped in during masturbation she would always lick and suck her juices from them.

She continued to pull the top of her playsuit down. A fluttering passed through her as the elasticated hem pulled down against her erect nipples giving them a gentle flick as they popped into view and her top rode down over the roundness of her double-D breasts.

"Anna, what are you doing, you're so naughty," protested Delilah. Her tongue instinctively licked at her lips a little and that surprised her. She couldn't believe what was happening. She liked to flirt a little with her customers, it was playful, put them at ease and helped them to spend a little more but this was totally unexpected and different. She didn't quite know how to handle it, she liked Anna and Tony a lot and she felt close to them, more like friends than customers. They didn't come in that often but when they did it always felt good, they were a very sexy couple. There was something about them that brought a smile to her face, she felt at ease and would flirt a little more with them. Anna, she'd known for years both as a customer and as a hostess who had always taken good care of her and her husband when they had travelled in the past. She was easy to talk to and she often found herself being quite open in their conversation when they came to dine. She particularly had a soft spot for Tony, whom she'd known for much less, he was a handsome man, with a certain rough charm that excited her a little.

Tony felt her slight hesitation, all she needed was a little encouragement. He placed a hand gently on her shoulder, "It's OK Delilah, they're beautiful aren't they?"

"We'll, yes they are but--"

"Would you like to touch them?"

"I don't--"

"It's OK," he reassured her.

Delilah looked at him and at Anna, then at the door and the back of the restaurant towards the kitchen, "Anna put them away before someone one sees."

"You've already seen them Delilah," teased Anna. "Who else is there?"

"My brother is in the kitchen, he will be finished and come out soon. and the door is open, anyone could come in."

"Then we don't have much time do we?" Said Anna. "I want you to touch them Delilah."

"Touch them Delilah, they feel wonderful, feel their softness," said Tony as he gently let his hand track down her shoulder blade and gave the slightest push to the small of her back.

Delilah's eyes widened even more, she looked like a deer caught in the headlights. A graceful fallow deer, elegant and sleek but rooted to the spot. She need guiding, permission. Tony leaned in close and whispered, "She wants you Delilah, we both want you. You need no-one's permission but your own."

Delilah felt a stirring that she'd not felt for years. She felt her crotch getting warm, Anna's breasts looked delicious, they were all natural. They weren't pert but they had a beautiful roundness to them and the biggest areolae she'd ever seen. Not that she'd seen that many. Delilah had never felt attracted to a woman before but Anna exuded sexiness, she was a natural beauty, a real woman with natural curves and a sultry look in her eye that made Delilah feel sexy herself. If she was going to do anything then she need to do it fast before her brother finished in the kitchen.

Tony prompted her gently, "Just reach out and stroke one, they feel so good Delilah." He leaned forward with is right hand and gently stroked Anna's left breast cupping it in his hand and rubbing his thumb gently over her nipple. He lifted her breast a little and leaned his mouth in and gently flicked his tongue around and over the nipple. Anna drew in her breath sharply as the sensation rippled through her from the tip of her nipple right down to her crotch. He looked back to Delilah, "Your turn."

He ushered her on with a little push and nodded his head. "You won't regret it she feels as good as she looks and so much better."

Delilah had no excuse not to give into desire. She felt warm under the touch of Tony's hand on her back, her crotch felt warm, she felt an urge come over her and she reached out her left hand tentatively. Her fingertips brushed Anna's right breast. They both closed their eyes as they felt the tingling sensation sear through their bodies. Anna was on fire, her breasts felt warm and tingled under Delilah's fingers and her pussy was hot and wet.

Delilah's fingers started to move gently around and over Anna's breast as she began to explore and the palm of her hand brushed Anna's erect nipple. The sensation was electric, it shot through her own body, from the palm of her hand to her groin. It made the soles of her feet burn and her neglected pussy started to quiver. She'd not felt this for years. Her husband had been seriously ill for many years and the sex had ended a long time ago. She'd resigned herself to a life of celibacy and companionship. Yet she still had a sexiness that only certain women of her age can maintain, an attractiveness, an understated elegance.

Anna let out a small gasp and the lightest of moans.

Tony reached down and guided Delilah's right hand towards Anna's left breast. Now Delilah had both Anna's breasts in her hands she was fondling and caressing them. She was shaking a little and Anna felt her nervousness and it excited her even more. She snaked her right arm up and around Delilah's neck and pulled her head gently towards her chest, she felt no resistance as she pulled her face closer and closer towards her breast. She could feel Delilah's warm breath like a balmy summer breeze blowing gently over her nipple. It felt so good it sent a quiver inside. Delilah hesitated for a moment then ever so gently she allowed her mouth to seek out Anna's nipple, the firm crowning glory of that soft fleshy mound. She let her dry lips brush over the nipple, the slightest of touches, which sent another quiver down through Anna's body. She pushed her fingers into Delilah's silver-grey hair and dug her fingertips into her scalp pulling her head towards her more, urging her to take her breast into her mouth.

Delilah responded positively and started to suck, gently at first, slowly, tentatively. Anna tightened her grip as she let out a low moan. Delilah was beginning to enjoy the texture and and feel of Anna's swollen areola and erect nipple in her mouth, she started to roll her tongue around the nipple and play with it.

Anna reached up to Tony's face with her left hand and pulled him towards hers, her mouth seeking out his, their lips found each other and they kissed hungrily. Tongues probing and twirling together sucking and chewing at each others lips. After a minute or two Tony pulled back and lowered his head to her chest and started working her left breast next to Delilah. His eye caught her glance at him and he gave a cheeky wink as his hand slid gently from the small of her back, where it had remained the whole time since he'd gently coaxed her in. He started to stroke at Delilah's behind giving her buttocks a gentle squeeze through the material of her dress and underwear.

Delilah felt the warmth of his hand on her backside. It felt good. She'd had inappropriate customers try and grope her ass in the past and that had shocked and upset her but this was welcomed and felt good. She pushed her pelvis back a little to let him know it was ok. She had no idea how far this was going to go. Neither of them did, it was brand new for all of them.

Tony continued to suck and lick at Anna's nipple, he loved her nipples. Sometimes he would spend fifteen or twenty minutes just sucking and licking her nipples until she had a nipgasm, a little mini orgasm just from nipple play. He would flick and roll up his tongue around her nipple at the same time as sucking it. That would send her wild. He loved it when she was experiencing pleasure. It heightened his own pleasure. To know that she was losing herself in ecstasy and he was doing that for her was intoxicating. And he loved what was happening right now. He couldn't believe that he was sucking his partner's tit and caressing another women's buttocks at the same time.

His erection was straining against the fabric of his pants. Neither him nor Anna had worn underwear today, they were feeling frisky. Tony often wore no underwear, it made it easier for him or Anna to get his penis out for a quick minute or two so she could stroke or kiss or suck it.

Tony left off Anna's breast and moved to the side a little to give Delilah space to move across and enjoy it. Anna let go of Delilah's head and cupped her breasts, pushing them both up into Delilah's face who responded, covering Anna's hands with her own so that they were both working those breasts together. Delilah sucked and licked at each nipple in turn for a few moments each. Her bright red lipstick now smeared all over her mouth and Anna's tits. She was really starting to enjoy herself and wished that they had the time to go further but her brother would be done in few minutes and she didn't want anyone to know what they were doing. This had to be kept a secret. There was a few minutes more, she was becoming more aroused by the risk of being caught in the act. It heightened the sensation.

Anna reached down and rubbed at Tony's stiff cock through the fabric of his pants she could feel how hard he was. That wonderful cock. She absolutely loved his cock, to her it was perfect. She loved how hard it would get and how shiny and smooth the circumsised head could be. Often she would just lie there in a morning gently stroking it's length with the inside of her wrist, the soft skin of her forearm gliding effortlessly up and down until he was rock hard and shiny then she would lay there just staring at it taking it in and falling in love with it over and over. He really knew how to use it too, she loved how he made her cum and cum and cum. She was so in love with him. He'd totally unlocked her and she was exploring her sexuality in the most amazing ways. She'd never had a man satisfy her quite like he did in all of her 41 years.

Given more time or a safer setting they would have gone a whole lot further but out of respect for Delilah and each other they put the brakes on. No point in ruining what could be by being reckless. Discretion was paramount. The risk of being caught was thrilling but not being able to see things through to a mutual climax for the three of them wasn't worth the risk. It was thrilling enough as it was and they were all adults.

Anna gently lifted Delilah's face from her breasts and gave her a sultry kiss, "Thank you Delilah, that was lovely," she said as she pulled her playsuit back up to cover her breasts again.

Tony gave Delilah a warm hug, and a soft kiss on the cheek. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as we did." His erect cock still on its way down pushed into her thigh a little, she couldn't help a fleeting thought of what it might feel like in the flesh.

"Anna, Tony.... I..." She, ran her hands through her hair and a smile crept across her face. She picked up a napkin and wiped what was left of her lipstick from her lips. Suddenly she became a little coy. Not embarrassed as such but still processing what had happened.

"It's OK," Anna took hold of her hands, and gave them a squeeze. "You liked it?"

"Yes, yes I did. Very much," she replied.

"That was just starters," said Tony, "we'll see you soon for the next course."

Anna gave Delilah a quick hug and a peck on the cheek, "Thank you so much Delilah... For everything, can't wait to taste you soon" she grinned and winked.