Dining with Delilah Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna and Tony are ready for the next course but is Delilah?
2.7k words
3.17
1.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter three - Second course part 1

A couple of weeks passed by and a few conversations about Delilah had passed between Anna and Tony.

They'd discussed what had happened at the restaurant and how amazing and hot their sex had been afterwards. They'd been so turned on and horny by their dalliance with Delilah that it had taken them to another level.

Their taste buds had been tantalised and they were hungry for the next course, whatever that might be.

Neither of them had spoken with Delilah nor seen her on the road since that Saturday afternoon so they were a little unsure as to how things might be. It was just after lunch time, Anna picked up the phone.

"Hi Delilah, how are you?"

"Hi Anna, I'm very happy to hear you." There was a gentle huskiness to Delilah's voice that made even the most innocent of phrases ooze with sexiness. "How are you?"

"Looking forward to coming... with you to eat," Anna teased. "How are you fixed for this evening?"

"Anna! you're being rude again.... I like it," she whispered. "We're not too busy this evening it will be nice to see you again. Where's Tony?"

"He's lay next to me here on the bed."

"Oh, I'm jealous," Delilah giggled.

"Ha ha, all good things come to those who wait. We'll see you at seven thirty."

Anna hung up with a smile, rolled over to Tony and kissed him gently. "We're on."

Tony hadn't been able to hear much of what Delilah had said. "She sound OK?"

"She sounded just fine. I think she's gonna be up for more."

Tony traced his fingertips down across Anna's belly to the top of her pubic area, "What do you think she'd be up for? You know, we need to get her away from the restaurant. We need to get her round here one evening or afternoon."

"Let's get her round one afternoon whilst the kids are at school. I'll chat to her and see if she can leave off a bit early one day and let George finish up."

"Sounds delightful." Tony parted her lips and gently rubbed her clitoris for a moment or two. "Now tell me what you want to do with her?"

"I wanna get her naked and stretched wide so that I can lick her and I want her to eat me. Then I want to kiss her and taste myself on her tongue."

Tony continued to rub her clit gently, she was getting so wet and let out a couple of little moans. He was thinking about Anna and Delilah eating at each others pussies whilst he got to watch and caress any part of them he liked. He was wondering what it would be like to lick Delilah's pussy with Anna and how it would be to fuck Delilah from behind whilst she ate Anna.

That would be so hot.

"Imagine this is her tongue now babes."

Bending over her he licked down her chest across her belly and down to her crotch stopping just above her pussy.

He gently traced the tip of his tongue down and back the edge of each of her swollen labia, giving gentle little tugs with his lips. Anna let out a little moan with each tug. His tongue found its way to the crevice at the top above the hood of her clit and he gently probed licking downwards to the clit. Anna slumped back into the pillows, closed her eyes and let out a long sigh.

Anna melted, little shudders and judders flowed through her as she imagined Delilah's soft tongue. She let her mind drift and swim, totally in the moment, nothing else mattered.

Tony licked at her clit for a few minutes before pushing the tip of his tongue between her lips and lapping down to the entrance of her vagina. He Flicked his tongue in and out of her softening, wet hole for a few seconds before scooping up some of her juice and bringing his mouth to hers. "Taste yourself on her tongue babes."

"Oh, fuck, it tastes so good."

Anna's hand drifted down to Tony's crotch, her fingertips brushed down the length of his rock hard cock. "How would you like Delilah to be doing this to you right now?" She asked him as she bent her head and licked his tip gently. "Imagine two tongues licking up and down this beautiful shaft."

"Oh babes, that would be amazing."

"Mmhm..." Anna acknowledged as she took him in her mouth. She sucked gently, first just the tip then slowly she took his whole length and held him there for a second or two before slowly pulling up to the tip again. "And how if we took it in turns to do this to you?" She slid her mouth around his cock again. Sliding up and down and sucking gently for a few strokes before moving back up and kissing him passionately, her tongue seeking his. "Would you like that?" She mumbled, her lips not leaving his.

"Fuck, yeah," he mumbled back.

* * *

Around six thirty Anna came from the ensuite towelling her hair. Tony was selecting something loose and casual to wear, the late summer evenings were still quite warm and he wanted to be comfortable and cool. He patted Anna's large, round, naked backside as she passed him. She responded by giving his penis a gentle tug.

"Hungry?" he asked.

"Ravenous," she winked at him.

Thirty minutes later they were ready, Anna wearing a colourful off the shoulder flowing floral print dress with dark reds and creams and a simple pair of strappy sandals, her natural curls framing her face beautifully. Tony wore a pair of black loose thin cotton pants and a short sleeved white grandad shirt his long hair tied back in a ponytail.

Tony stood behind Anna as they looked at themselves in the wardrobe mirrors. He wrapped his arms around her plus sized waist and gave her a loving squeeze as he nuzzled into her, kissing the curve of her neck. They looked relaxed and good together. He winked at her through the mirror. She grinned. "I love you so much," she said.

"Me too babes, more each day. You're amazing, you gorgeous thing."

Their time together hadn't been that long but it had grown intensely. Tony made her feel amazing, he'd unlocked her and allowed her to be herself entirely. The most exciting part was that she was on a voyage of discovery. She had so much to learn about herself. She'd been in touch with herself for years but since being with Tony she'd discovered so much about herself that she never even believed possible.

Here they were about to embark on a journey going who knows where. She'd found Delilah attractive for a long time, there was something about her that made her want her. The relationship she had with Tony meant that not only was she free to explore what that might be like but she got to share that experience with the one person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

When they got to the restaurant Delilah was out back in the kitchen, her young part time waitress, Kerry greeted them, ushering them to their table in the corner furthest from the door. A bottle of Shiraz was opened airing.

They settled themselves in, passing the time of day to the other diners politely.

After a few minutes Delilah appeared from the direction of the kitchen. To them She looked ravishing, her silver-grey hair in a neat long bob, wearing a simple elegant plain peach three quarter sleeved top and red knee length skirt over either dark cream tights or stockings, it was hard to tell, and flat red slipper shoes. Her look was classic but simple and she wore it well. She picked up her red suit jacket from the peg as she entered the room. She saw them and smiled, twinkling her fingers provocatively.

She walked across to them checking on the other diners as she crossed.

"Anna, Tony," she oozed, "it's so good to see you both." Her eyes shining as she looked from one to the other. They stood to embrace her in turn, kissing her on each cheek, European style. "I'm so glad you've come."

Anna took one of Delilah's hands and gave it gentle squeeze, "I want to make you cum Delilah." Emma teased winking at her.

"Oh, Anna," Delilah giggled.

"It's really great to be here Delilah, we're looking forward to what you've got for us." Tony said, holding her gaze for a moment her and giving the lightest of touches to her arm just above the elbow.

"Oh Tony, you're so handsome," she said playfully as she put her hand gently to his cheek.

"That's kind Delilah," he said, "and you're a very sexy lady," he said discreetly by her right ear before returning to his seat.

All fairly innocuous so far. No need to over do it. They were genuinely looking forward to their meal and letting the evening play out as it might. They'd agreed earlier that they would just let the evening flow, a bit of flirting and see where it went and what opportunities presented themselves.

Delilah was glad that they were mindful and respectful of the circumstances. She'd been excited to see them and didn't know how she would react when she saw them again. She'd been in quite a fluster that afternoon. She'd not felt so turned on and horny for a very long time.,

Her normal routine was to check in with her husband, John, making sure he had eaten and had everything he needed before taking a shower and a short power nap. She loved John very much and had been totally devoted to him for over 35 years but his long term illness made life hard and her pussy hadn't been as wet as it had been earlier for a very long time. He wasn't totally dependent on her but he was largely housebound and that put a lot of pressure on her.

That afternoon though, it was different.

Once she'd made sure he was OK, she dashed to her bedroom undressing quickly, letting her clothes fall to the floor rather than fold them neatly or hang them up for later. Somehow she felt younger and frisky. She paused in front of the full length mirror and admired her body for a moment or two, she was very well kept for her sixty six years. Slender and fairly taught thanks to her rigorous early morning exercise routine. Her skin wasn't too bad either, she let her hands slide over her belly and up to her breasts.

Anna's big beautiful brown breasts came to mind as she caressed her own modest cream mounds. Hers were small in comparison but still a good handful with some firmness still. It had been a while since she'd touched herself this way and a tingling sensation rippled through her as her palms stroked over her dark pink, stiffening nipples.

Her thumbs glided back and forth over her nipples a few times, she let out little moans. Mindful of not letting John hear her.

Padding to the bathroom she pulled the cord for the shower. Lukewarm water flowed over her forming rivulets down her chest between her breasts and over her belly before running down between her thighs.

She adjusted the temperature and took the shower head from its cradle, soaking herself all over before focusing the jet on her crotch. The tingling sensation was intense; little needles of water stabbing gently at her labia and clitoris. She slid her other hand down her belly, fingers splayed, down to her pubic area, her fingertips ploughing gently through her neat landing strip of tight little curls. She caressed her pussy lips for a few moments before replacing the shower head and grabbing the shower gel.

Soaping herself up into a heavy lather, she paid special attention to her breasts, her belly and thighs. She let her hands glide up and down her thighs. Down the front and back up her inner thighs before parting them so that she could rub both hands up over her pussy, her belly and up to her breasts. It felt amazing, she'd neglected this side of her for so long but what she'd just experienced with Anna and Tony had rekindled her inner flame.

The feel of her skin under her hands as she stroked and caressed herself was soft and sensual. She repeated this for a while allowing herself to drift off, closing her eyes as she imagined Anna and Tony caressing her.

She'd never experienced sex with more than one person at a time yet the thought of sharing her body with Anna and Tony felt good. She wanted to feel Anna's hands on her body, to feel her soft caramel skin glide across her own warm ivory skin, feeling each others softness. Tony's slight ruggedness excited her too. In her mind he was a strong, gentle lover who would take good care of her, bringing her steadily to where he needed her so that they would shine.

After a few minutes her left hand lingered in her crotch. Her right hand continued caressing her belly and tits as she let out little moans and sighs.

Delilah slowly stroked her pussy with three fingers, one on each lip and her middle finger over her clitoris, which was now more swollen than she could remember. She was feeling wet and hot inside as she pressed her middle finger between her wet lips and tentatively pushed inside her.

She imagined Anna sucking at her nipples as she tugged gently at them with the fingers of her free hand.

In her mind Tony was laying her down on the bed kissing her belly before gently parting her thighs and sliding his manhood into her and gliding in and out as two of her fingers slid in and out of her. She slid her back down the wall as she squatted to open herself up wider, working up the pace.

She rubbed and massaged add flicked her clitoris with two fingers, occasionally dipping them in and up, hooking them up and round to stroke and press at her g-spot.

Her little low moans grew stronger as she forgot that John might hear her. Right now she was in heaven and heaven was a soft bed with Tony gliding gently and rhythmically in and out of her as Anna caressed and kissed at her breasts and mouth.

She writhed as shudders and judders started to ripple through her. She slid her free hand down and focussed on her clit, rubbing gently and tugging at her erect little nub as she continued to probe her neglected hole. Oh, Tony, she thought to herself, yes. Yes Anna, yes...

Panting as orgasm approached, she quickened the pace, her fingers now shooting in and out of her in sharp, short bursts. She started to lose control, feeling herself getting wetter and wetter. Her juices were flowing for the first time in a very long while. Then without warning she gave an almighty shudder and came in a wave of ecstasy letting out a sharp gasp and a little shriek.

She slumped to the floor of the shower panting. Surprised at how she'd carried on as the water flowed over her. She felt elated and shattered all at the same time.

That had been a long two weeks ago. She'd touched at herself a few times since, during the quiet of the night but nothing like in the shower. She'd hoped to have at least seen them out and about but she hadn't.

As the days passed she tried to push the memory out of her mind but they'd awakened a sleeping tiger inside her and that tiger had woken up hungry. John was in no fit state to satisfy her so she was ready to explore whatever she could with Anna and Tony.

Now here they were, back, for what? More? She certainly hoped so. They were already flirting with her, which was a good sign.

She was nervous and conscious of the tight-knit community that they lived in so things would have to be very carefully arranged between them.

For now she was happy to see them and serve their meal.