Dining with Delilah Ch. 06

Story Info
Anna, Tony and Delilah reflect on the experience.
2.1k words
3.33
1k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter six - Afters

Four o'clock arrived marking the end of a glorious hour. It was time for the three of them to untangle themselves, get cleaned up and back to the day's business.

Delilah needed to pop in and check on John quickly en-route back to the restaurant while Anna and Tony had to get things back to normal and go and collect the kids.

Out on the verandah they hugged and kissed Delilah goodbye.

"Thank you darlings. That was amazing," breathed Delilah as she stepped off the verandah.

"We're glad you enjoyed it. I'll call you in the morning Delilah, hope it goes well this evening," Anna said, squeezing her hand as she left them.

"That would be nice, thank you."

Delilah rounded the corner and was gone. Anna turned to Tony, her eyes sparkling. They embraced kissing passionately. A brand new and awesome experience for each of them.

The three of them had reached heights never previously experienced. Anna and Tony felt elated.

"My god, that was amazing baby," she said as she started to clear up the table.

"Fuck, I know." He replied. "You were on fire babes. Watching you eating Delilah was so hot."

"God, Tony it felt really good, she tasted great. I was nervous you know. "

"Me too babes. How you feel about it now? Would you do it again?"

Anna thought for a moment about it, how delicious Delilah's pussy had felt under her lips and tongue. How incredible it felt when she'd pushed her long tongue into her wet, warm vagina. How happy she'd been for Tony to join them without a hint of jealously. Everything just flowed, naturally. Watching Delilah take Tony's throbbing cock into her mouth as she sucked hungrily while his tongue probed at her own sopping cunt was something else.

"You know Tony, I would. I would love to do it again and more. I'm open for so much more. You?"

"I have to admit I was nervous for you, I thought I'd be OK but I wasn't so sure how you'd take it. I needn't have worried cos' seeing how you just went for it. Fuck girl, I think something unlocked. So yeah, for sure I'm up for more. We've gotta to find out from Delilah though, let's see how she is tomorrow."

They both wanted to make sure that all three of them felt ok with how it had gone before pursuing more. It was vital for them to feel comfortable with each other and that Delilah was equally comfortable, especially as she might not be able to discuss her feelings with anyone else. They weren't so sure that she'd share what they'd done with John.

Tony spanked Anna on the arse as he went indoors to tidy the bedroom, she giggled as the warmth went through her.

As she busied herself gathering up the plates and wine bucket she let her mind wander over the afternoon. Delilah's touch felt so different to Tony's the softness of her hands and fingers as they'd explored each other had sent shivers and tingles through her like never before. When Delilah's fingers had dipped inside her it felt so good. A woman's touch is so different to a man's they instinctively know where and when and how much pressure to apply. Not that Tony didn't, God, he was an amazing lover, the best she'd ever had but there's just something about a woman's touch, Delilah had sent her wild. She wondered what it would be like to have her lick at her. They'd not gotten that far today.

Her and Tony had both eaten Delilah and the girls had licked and sucked his cock. If Delilah was up for more, she was ready to feel her tongue slip between her lips and more than happy for Tony to fuck them both. Maybe in time they might share the experience of Tony's hot cum flying into their open mouths. His cum tasted so sweet and she was more than happy to share that with Delilah.

Tony felt great has he tidied up around the bedroom. He felt himself getting hard again as the vision of Anna down in Delilah's crotch came flooding back. He'd had his own private show, sitting watching the pair of them explore each other. It was hands down the hottest thing he'd ever experienced. He was as lost in them as they were in each other. If Anna hadn't have gestured for him to join them then he would have been happy to just sit and watch, he wanted her to be in the driving seat. It had been her desire from the get go so it was only right and proper that control over the situation lie with her. He knew that his was a supporting role for now and that was perfectly fine with him. He got to watch two incredibly sexy women get it on in close quarters and when Anna signalled for him to join he knew that it was going to be amazing. She was giving the green light for them to experience a whole new level.

Anna and Tony had been unlocking each other ever since they first got together. They each had a high sex drive and were mad for each other. They had wanted to explore their limits, to push boundaries and see what they were comfortable with and in each other. Each was in support of the other. Today had been a monumental step for both of them but equally it was a natural evolution of their sex lives. There was no pressure from either side, only encouragement, support and openness.

Smoothing down the duvet after re-making the bed Tony's mind drifted to that first moment when he had crawled onto the bed to join them. Feeling Anna's smooth skin under his hand as he stroked her back before cupping Delilah's breast, that had felt so good to have the feel of the skin of two women under his hands simultaneously. His cock was rock hard again now thinking about it and he let his hand drift down inside his waistband to stroke at himself for a moment or two. He'd not cum during their session and his balls felt like they were ready to explode.

He wandered down to the kitchen where Anna was just finishing washing up the glasses and plates. He grabbed her from behind, took the tea towel from her and swung it onto the counter. He bent to kiss her and guided her towards the dining area, pushing her gently backwards until she came to a stop against the edge of the table. Tugging at her vest top he pulled it up and over her breasts and over her head and arms, which she compliantly lifted to assist him. Anna wriggled out of her jeans and kicked them across the floor as Tony ripped his t-shirt off and trousers. Anna hoisted herself onto the edge of the table as Tony nudged himself between her thighs. She was hot, wet and ready for him.

The smooth, swollen tip of his penis slipped in between her hot wet lips with ease as she took his whole length. He pushed his pelvis into her slowly.

She moaned as she dug her fingertips into the small of his back.

It felt amazing for both of them. Anna was as hungry for his cock as he was to penetrate her. He started to steadily build up the rhythm and soon he was pummelling her on the table top. He held tight onto her hips pulling her into him as he pounded his cock into her. She spread her legs as wide as they would go so that he could get as deep into her as possible. She loved it when he was deep and hard inside her. She drifted off as he pounded and pounded at her.

As his cock slid up and down inside her the sensations starting at the frenulum and shuddering through his body were amazing. Anna could feel Tony tensing as everything was building for him. She was already flowing. The afternoon's fun with Delilah had taken her to new levels of ecstasy and she hadn't come back down yet. As Tony pounded into her she felt him deep inside and started to get wetter and wetter. She felt each thrust become more forceful. He wasn't far off now. Her head relaxed back onto the table as her eyes rolled backwards, it was nearly here.

Tony was on fire, from his head down to his feet, his cock felt amazing inside Anna, he was bucking and thrusting himself into her. His thrusts were coming hard and short and he grunted with each thrust as the tidal wave of orgasm rose up inside and he exploded his cum deep inside Anna.

She felt him tense and begin to shudder as she let herself go and cum with him,.

"Ahhh, Ahh, Ahhh, AAAAAAHHHHH!" They screamed together.

Anna's eyes flew open wide and sparkling her chest heaving as she looked up at Tony, "You!" She exclaimed.

Tony grinned and bent over to kiss her, "Thank you darling, I needed that," he panted, his cock still inside her. He pushed a few loose strands of hair from her her face and gazed down at her. She was a true beauty and he loved her more in that moment than ever before.

She looked up at his face and saw him glowing. Right there and then she knew that they were going to new heights and she was excited to see where the journey would take them.

* * *

Delilah smiled to herself as she caught her reflection in the window of the car. She felt amazing, empowered or emboldened. She even gave a little giggle as she climbed in behind the wheel. Her pussy ached as she drove the short drive home. She thought about whether to share what had happened with John, he was no fool, he knew that she still had desire in her but he was helpless to do anything about it for her. Would he sense her elevated sexiness?

She'd told him that she was going for a spot of late lunch with friends and wouldn't be back at her usual time. He'd told her that he was glad that she was taking some time for herself because she worked so hard for them. She decided that she would sleep on it as she entered their little stone cottage with a spring in her step.

"Hi darling," she hollered as she dropped the car keys into a tray on the counter. She popped her head around the sitting room doorway. "Did you eat?"

"Yes thanks, about an hour ago." He said glancing up from the computer desk where he spent most of his days. Unable to easily leave the house, this was his outlook on the world.

"That's good, I'm just going to freshen up and get ready to go down for evening service." She paused a moment to take him in. She loved John, and that would never change. What she'd experienced with Anna and Tony was glorious and had unlocked something deep insider her. She closed her eyes momentarily and smiled. He sensed her still there and looked up at her. "I love you John." she said before turning and making her way to the bedroom.

It was four twenty five, she didn't have much time. She undressed quickly and stepped into the shower and let the warm water run over her. As she soaped herself up she let her hand slide down to her crotch and slipped a finger between the folds of her pussy lips and rubbed at her still swollen clit. It had been one thing to fantasise about what it would be like with them and even though they'd not gone all the way to full intercourse having her pussy eaten by them both was amazing. They had both taken her to a place she'd never been before. The feeling of Anna's tongue on her pussy lips, her clit and inside her was out of this world. She'd never felt anything like it in her whole life. The sheer ecstasy of it drove her wild. Just thinking of it now as she rubbed at her clit made her so wet that her fingers slipped in effortlessly.

She curled her first two fingers up towards the soft vaginal sponge around her g-spot and massaged her clit simultaneously it was only a matter of a few minutes before she felt herself cumming towards orgasm. She needed the release. Her fingers plunged in and out of her sopping hole while she rubbed furiously at her clit with the fingers of the other hand. She let out a gasp as she shuddered and quaked.

Five minutes later she was drying off ready to dress and get herself ready to go back to the restaurant for the evening. She was alive and looking forward to the future.