Demonic Delights Ch. 01

Story Info
Egin, the taint of souls finds those of the Craft.
1.1k words
4
1.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One.

When worlds intersect, tiny splinters open up and some can slip through, to cross between the human world and the daemonic. Great daemons cannot, diabolic monsters cannot but lesser daemons can. Egin, the taint of souls, and bringer of inequities could travel through, especially on dark dates in the calendar. All Hallows, when the boundaries are weak, he can slip through to tease, torment and taint the womanhood of man and feed his dark delights.

In the dark cities, he walked down the streets in his handsome human guise, searching for the right woman for his debaucheries. He could smell the scent of lust, longing, desire and most of fear. Not the common terrors but the fear of obscurity, and ignorance. So many women in this world are ignored, suddenly unfashionable or simply older, but those who possess such power, such flavour and such desire. Such women would give themselves to his darkness, for a simple favour.

Egin would smile, as women throughout the ages would feed his dark desires for the glitter of gold, sparkles of jewels or even the words of power. Many women held dark power within them but did not have the wit or words to gain access to their innate dark energies. Those whom he tainted became the craft of Witches. As the taint of souls, Egin spake the words of the craft. He held the keys for women to connect to their deep, dark secrets. For his words, all of them would succumb to his diabolic ways and through his abuses would give up a fraction of their power to him.

But it had to be right women. Women who were wronged and filled with discontentment. Women who had envy and bitterness and just enough disdain for him to open them up to his foul delights. As the night wore on to the witching hour, the bar filled with short skirts and silly costumes and then three stood out to him. Their resentments glowed like beacons burning in the darkness, women who had been discarded by lovers and had come out in search of someone. However, they hadn't expected the attentions of such a handsome, dark stranger. Egin plied them with expensive champagne and whispered things that only a woman could understand, and within an hour, all three were sufficiently under his glamour to accompany him to his penthouse suite. Once there, his true power seeped into their mouths, their noses, their mouths and finally their sex. His words promised power, revenge and satisfaction and then they fell for his full influence, as they fell before him, so did their dresses and soon, they were lounging, naked in a state of arousal ready for his foul abuses.

Egin smiled at the trio of women before him. Each one was a small sampling of the variety of womanhood from the streets below him. Each one begging for his attentions, for his touch for his daemonic prick. Of course, none of the women knew who he was or what he was. To them, he was the answer to their prayers. To them, Ian, the shape he had taken for this night, was as human as they were. Neither of the three women could have guessed that a daemon, of the foulest iniquity, was visiting the world of humankind to enjoy the delights that only womanhood would provide.

The mature chubby brunette lay upon the bed of the outrageously expensive hotel room in the city, her naked enhanced breasts pointing upward invitingly. Her naked body tingled with excitement and having little if any resistance to Egin's influence had snaked her hand down to her shaved pussy and had begun to play with her swollen clitoris. The slender blonde on the large chair, also naked, was pulling insistently at the nipples of her small breasts, while her other hand had slipped down between her legs and slipped one finger into her sex, causing little jerks and shudders as her pussy sent electric jolts up her pussy and across her body. The final woman, another blonde, was standing to one side of Ian, with one hand massaging her tiny nubs of teenage tits and her other fucking herself with a large purple vibrator, with every rhythmic thrust causing more of her wetness to squirt from your sex.

"Julia, I think Carol needs your skills!" Ian smiled, his instruction was simple but immediately, the slender blonde skipped happily over to the bed and began to use her tongue on the chubby brunette's pussy.

"Oh God!" Carol sighed, as Julia's tongue began licking at her swollen nub, bringing her close to a terrible orgasm, but Ian didn't want her to enjoy that release too early. He enjoyed prolonging the sweet agony as far as he could.

"Do not let her loose cunt orgasm yet but keep her just on the edge. If you fail, I will punish you most fearfully!" Egin warned.

The woman's muffled reply was enough to satisfy Ian as he turned his attention to the blonde woman beside him, he looked at the stream of her ejaculating sex and smiled.

" Hannah, go to the bedpost and fuck yourself with it, but do not cum until I say you can!" Egin took out his cock, a huge thick appendage, that would soon penetrate each woman, once they had performed for him. His cock was thorny and would ruin their cunts this night, but still, he felt something missing.

Hannah mumbled her thanks to him, pulled out the vibrator and then mounted the carved acorn-shaped bedpost and began to lower herself upon it, her juices providing the lubrication for her masturbation. Ian chuckled aloud; these women were so easy, too easy to succumb to his debauched desires. The brunette Carol was moaning and pleading to be allowed to orgasm, but Julia, the slender blonde was doing her master's bidding and keeping her just aroused enough but not giving her the release she pleaded for.

Then Egin smelled a new scent, a woman in the hall.

"Mm! This is an unexpected pleasure," Egin sighed and got up and opened the door.

The tall, slim night manager stood as still as a statue when faced with Egin's handsome naked body and huge prick hanging between muscled legs.

"Oh, I'm sorry, there been a question about the reservation!" That was the last word she spoke as Egin pulled her inside.

"Let's not worry about that!" Egin smiled. The night manager unbuttoned her dark suit jacket.

At that moment, Gina Simpson was lost to the Taint of Souls.

End of Chapter One.