Dinner

Story Info
A dress just for you.
992 words
4.04
16.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pansy0718
Pansy0718
3 Followers

I smile at myself in the mirror after I finish applying my bright red lipstick. I look good, and I'm going to drive you nuts tonight.

My smile grows as my eyes slide down my body. I'm wearing a red dress with a low-cut v-neck showing off my full, round breasts. It ties at the waist, then flares back out again to flatter my hips and ass, hitting just above my knee. I check to make sure stockings are straight and admire the curve of my calf above my trim ankle in my black heels. My wavy blonde hair flows long and unruly to my shoulders.

He walks into the room, and says hurry up - we're going to be late. Not even an appreciative glance. But then I don't mind. I was dressing up for you. The restaurant was a quick drive away but it seemed to take forever.

You're both already there waiting. I see you, you're already teasing, your eyes twinkling with mischief. You look laid back and relaxed in your shorts and shirt. Tonight, was going to have so much fun. We all eat - all the time we're making innuendos' and shooting naughty glances at each other out of the corners of our eyes.

After we're done eating, I go to the ladies room to reapply my lipstick and fix my hair. While I'm in there, I slip out of my lacy black panties, holding them discreetly in my hand as I head back to the table. I "accidently" drop my bag behind you. You bend and help me pick up the contents while they carry on talking. You notice them and, puzzled, pull it out, frowning as I grin at you. You figure out what that little wisp of fabric is, and give me a smouldering glance as we wait for the waiter to return with the bill. "You're in trouble now..." you mutter. I grin.

After saying good bye we part ways. The hardest part of the day. But it doesn't matter. He was going out later and I knew you'd make excuses at home to see me. No panties had definitely made it uncomfortable for you.

He drops me off and says he'll be back about 10. Scouts is great like that. I wave him off and sit down to message you, "did you lik..." Then there was a tap on the door. Thinking he'd forgotten something I went to the door with a smile, frustrated. Opening it, my grin changes. You're standing there a sly grin on your face. You must have raced in your shiny Audi and waited around the corner for him to go.

Less than a minute it takes for you to get inside, you're on me, pulling me close, throwing your jacket on the floor as you kiss me. I moan and press up against you as you back me up to the dining room table. Grabbing my ass, you boost me onto the edge, and slide your hand up under my skirt to brush against my pussy.

"You're wet for me already..." you say, and waste no time in finding my clit and rubbing it in little circles with one hand as you push your head down into my cleavage and shove my dress and bra out of the way to suck on first one hard nipple, then the other.

I'm moaning, holding your head in place on my breast, grinding against your hand on my clit, feeling myself getting close to the orgasm I'd been working up to all night. You chuckle. I stop you. You push my hand away and continue, "not stopping today you say" it doesn't take long til I explode over your fingers, My legs weak I was glad to be sitting on the table.

After a minute I grin, I have recovered and I plan on returning the favour. Getting down on my knees in front of you, my v-neck dress and bra pulled down to expose my breasts still. Smirking, you look down at me as I start to unbuckle your belt. I bloody hate that thing. Nether less it takes but a few second and you're out in front of me. I lean forward to run my tongue down the underside of your cock, then flick it over the head to taste your precum, smiling at your twitch before wrapping my hand around you and stroking, looking up at you as I slide my mouth up and down your shaft.

You swallow loudly, wrapping your hand around my hair to guide me to suck your cock faster, thrusting deep into my mouth.

You then pull me to my feet. You don't want this to finish in my mouth. I groan "I need you in me". Smirking you know I'd beg if I needed to. Instead I turn around a lift up my skirt, you almost moan a little back in your throat, seeing my garter belt holding up my stockings. I know how you like my sexy lingerie. I lean against the table, the surface cold on my exposed breasts. Your pants hit the floor and you slide your big cock inside of me, quick and hard. I gasp and start panting as you set the pace, slamming into me again and again. I hear our flesh slapping together as you grab my hips and pull me back to meet each stroke.

You grind against me, your hand reaching round to play with my boobs. I start to shake and quiver as my orgasm slams into me, grateful for the table holding me up. You groan and thrust inside of me hard as you shoot inside of me. After a minute or two laying there waiting for the feeling to come back to my legs. I slowly start to stand, you pull out as I do, you chuckle and slap my ass. "I like that dress."

"Me too," I sigh.

Pansy0718
Pansy0718
3 Followers