Dinner and a Blowjob

Story Info
A free use fantasy with a teenager using his Mom at dinner.
1.1k words
4.2
51k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*DISCLAIMER: The following is a complete work of fiction. A fantasy. All characters are over the age of 18.*

Michael fidgeted in his seat at the dinner table. It had been three days since his last release and he was feeling more pent up and anxious as the day slowly dragged by. His mother, Elizabeth, had been adamant about helping him but it had been a busy week and she hadn't had the time to give him the attention he desperately needed. The boy looked to his left at his father and then to his right at his mother. Both were absorbed in their meals and neither noticed he hadn't touched his food or that he couldn't sit still either.

Michael found himself staring at his Mom. Her pretty face, her mousy brown hair tied back with a few strands hanging loose in front of her ears. She was wearing one of her usual floral dresses, the top two buttons undone that left her chest exposed and just barely a hint of cleavage below the small golden cross that she always wore. The boy felt his dick stir in his pants.

"How was school today, Michael?" His father, Jim, asked.

"Huh? Oh, it was okay. We had a test in math." The boy answered without looking away from his mother. She looked up at him and smiled.

"How did you do on that, sweetie?" She asked before she took another bite of meatloaf.

"Uh. Well, I did okay, I think," he said. "I've been distracted all day so I think I could've done better."

His father hmmmed but said nothing further. Underneath the dining room table, the boy unfastened his pants and let his hard cock out into the open.

"Michael, honey, you need to eat your dinner." Elizabeth said. The teenager pushed the food around with his fork for a few more moments before he pushed his chair back and stood up. With his erection leading the way he walked down to his mother's side of the table and placed her left hand on his cock. She naturally began stroking him.

"Really Michael," his father asked, mildly annoyed. "You can't wait until after dinner?"

"Sorry Dad," he said while shaking his head. "Mom hasn't helped me in a few days." Elizabeth wiped the corners of her mouth with her napkin using her right hand and turned in her seat to face her son.

"Betty, you know better." admonished Jim. "He's a growing boy. You know how important it is for him to have a clear mind."

"You're right, dear, as usual," Elizabeth agreed. "I've just been so busy, what with the bake sale and the PTA." Michael put his hand on the back of his mother's neck and pulled her down onto his dick. She began sucking him without hesitation. Jim continued eating. The dining room was quiet again save for the sounds of silverware clinking against the plate and wet slurping.

"Mmm, that's good Mom. Hey Dad, can you help me practice my throw when you get back?" Michael asked as he shoved his hand down the front of his mom's dress and groped one of her full D-cup breasts.

"We'll see." Jim answered as he stood up and took his plate to the kitchen sink. "I'm going down to the bar for a few with boys, not sure when I'll be home." Michael had put his mother on her knees and was too busy fucking her face to acknowledge his father. Elizabeth said nothing, only a wave of her hand that could've served as either a farewell or a dismissal. "Right." The elder man said before leaving.

His car backed out of the driveway and his teenaged son was left to use his wife's willing mouth without distraction. The boy kept one hand on the back of his mother's head and the other gripped her under her chin while he rapidly pumped his hard dick down her throat. Every dozen strokes or so he'd let her up to catch her breath.

"Ugh.... oh honey, you really have been pent up." Elizabeth said in between heaving breaths. Michael said nothing as he undid the front of her dress and pulled out her tits. "Come on baby, cum for Mommy so we can finish our dinner."

Michael drove his dick back down her mouth and humped her face like an animal. He liked the way she gagged and choked on him. Drool spilled from her mouth and dripped down onto her heavy, bouncing tits and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I'm so close, Mom," he panted. She could tell from the amount of precome and the way that he throbbed that he was. "I want you to stroke me off onto your face." He told her. Elizabeth moaned affirmatively.

The teenager shoved his cock down her throat once more, so deep that his balls pressed against her chin and he felt her nose against his stomach. He held her down until she was slapping his thigh and then he released her. She drew in a deep breath and her hands immediately began stroking him against her flushed, sweaty cheek.

Soon hot semen exploded onto her pretty face, thick ropes that splattered across her cheek and over her forehead. One blast caught her across the eye and she yelped but didn't stop pumping him. Another shot high and landed on top of her head in her hair. When his dick quit spurting she took him back in her mouth and totally sucked him dry.

Satisfied, the boy stepped back, tucked his spent dick away and returned to his seat at the table. Elizabeth climbed back into her own chair and used her napkin to wipe the cum and drool that dangled from her chin. She didn't bother to put her tits away.

Mother and son finished eating their dinner in peaceful silence and afterwards Elizabeth cleared the table and did the dishes while Michael did his homework.

A few hours later Jim would return home to find Michael enjoying a bowl of ice cream and watching television while Elizabeth had her head in his lap, gently nursing on his cock. Drunk, the patriarch got on his knees behind her and fucked her hard. Father and son would cum simultaneously, filling her from both ends. Jim passed out soon after and Elizabeth tucked Michael into bed.

"Goodnight baby," She said sweetly and kissed him on the forehead. "Next time let me know you need some attention, okay?" The boy nodded sleepily and smiled.

"Okay Mom," he yawned. "Do you think tomorrow you can wake me up with a blowjob? I've got a test in Chemistry and I'm nervous about it."

"Of course, dear," Elizabeth said as she turned out the light. "Anything for my darling boy."

END.